Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Project Radio Noise OOC

+10
[OLD] Shirai Kuroko
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
Hujisaka Natsumi
Meirin Sakamoto
Kerri McKinley
Fujiwara Sayuri
Accelerator
Haragi Faye
Guy Li
Misaka Mikoto
14 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Project Radio Noise OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: Project Radio Noise OOC

Post  Haragi Faye Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Well the sister with the badge (The one accelerator is playing I think?) already announced she's going to fight Accelerator the very same night. So changing it now will probably conflict ;_;
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t39-esper-haragi-faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Urgghhasoasfoahofuahsofuahosfuha.
:/ Sorry. Not thinking properly. All these plot changes/ additions + mixed up dates have made me a little muddled. Don't worry about it, you're completely right Haragi. Thanks for reminding me. We'll stick with the girl with the Gekota badge then. Poor thing. Sad

btw, just incase you didn't notice, I made a post for Haragi to reply to. We can move ahead now that Mari has caught up with us :3
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:16 pm

I noticed. Was finding a right time to post =S Which will be after work. In about.... 8 hours ;_;
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:39 am

As Meirin hasn't posted in a week or contacted me by PM despite several attempts I'm forced to assume he/she's AWOL and NPC their character. Just so you're all aware. Of course if they turn up again they can retake control, but or now there's no point in Accelerator standing around holding things up.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  [OLD] Shirai Kuroko Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:48 am

So is it safe to assume Meirin met Accelerator and died?
[OLD] Shirai Kuroko
[OLD] Shirai Kuroko
Level 4 Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:51 am

Well, I messages her RPer in Chatango, and PM'd him, so hopefully I'll get a response soon...
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:02 am

Yeah hopefully they'll be back... 
At any rate, I shall slow down Mikoto's pace again (just note this Kuroko, Kerri- those on 23rd arvo) to let the other characters who are on 23rd morning to catch up (Haragi, clone, Natsumi, Mari...). Once the girl with the badge is free, we can start the exp scene with Accel I guess. 

Uhh...to clarify, you know the girl who's talking to Kaede right now? She's the same girl with the badge right? This scene just happens before she goes outside and meets Haragi? So early morning 23rd?
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Whoah wait... We have Gunha joining the Radio plot now?
I wasn't even aware his profile got accepted, and I can't find it. Is this a new rper or an rper we know?
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiya Shirou Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Actually, I can't officially play him as a PC.

Guy pointed out that with Shirou and Misaki, I play two characters already.

But at the same time, last night, he mentioned it was ok to use him without a profile as an SNPC. He also mentioned I'd have to surrender him when a player wants him.

Only you can prevent Gunha appearances.

By checking Fish Noise OOC. :3
Emiya Shirou
Emiya Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Charles Duvivier Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Well~ so i figured since my character is coming in so "late" i should make up a sort of sheet of information on it. it's really just general points so please just bare with me.

In short, his entire reason for being in this SS is because of his meeting of a Misaka Clone. As Charles(Charlemagne) is generally unpredictable in this manner, i thought it would make sense for him to take "interest" in the project. if you ask for his position on it, i will have to say he doesn't have one. he's in it for his own self interest, it just "benefits the church as well". He's also very interested in the manner they speak, which throws him off. (and seems to make a possible odd comedic moment)

-Because of meeting a clone, and hearing rumors of multiple people appearing of the same person, he decides that it may prove to be a good information gathering for the church, along with building up his understanding for the misaka that was obviously "not right". He does deduce that the clone is Mikoto's and that is generally where he is at this moment. (Hounding and sniffing around for information on the clone, among looking into labs and such.)

-For the most part, he's going to be probably avoiding all confrontation, as he doesn't want to be exposed...

Other then that. The rest will just happen as it happens~ if that's not good enough, i'll form up a point plan to show the general "goals" of his character for this situation.

(I hope this all made sense XD i was falling asleep while writing it, i just felt that i had to post something about him here. I have a whole more "restrictive blurb" but i think i'll try to make it less so when i wake up~)
Charles Duvivier
Charles Duvivier

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:27 am

Fixed your character's section Charles, pasted in your ideas. Also, I was thinking, maybe you could consider possibilities of interacting with Sayuri, who is another magician? She's being chased by other magicians- her perspective is a magic SS within this SS. Just a thought~

On that note, has anyone seen Sayuri's rper recently?
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:41 pm

@Misaka: Hmm, I expected the clone to recognize the last name because he shares his last name with his sister who the clones know well about. =S
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Oh... I didn't think the clones actually knew Kaede's name. I mean, in my earlier posts I think I mentioned them wondering if she was their "Oneesama"? To them, she'd just be another scientist helping out with the experiment- wasn't sure if her name was ever mentioned in front of them. But if you really want, I'll fix it either tonight or tomorrow morning, no trouble~ just let me know.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Misaka Mikoto wrote:Oh... I didn't think the clones actually knew Kaede's name. I mean, in my earlier posts I think I mentioned them wondering if she was their "Oneesama"? To them, she'd just be another scientist helping out with the experiment- wasn't sure if her name was ever mentioned in front of them.  But if you really want, I'll fix it either tonight or tomorrow morning, no trouble~ just let me know.

Hmmm nvm then. I thought they had an idea =S
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Fixed my post Ome- as discussed on chat.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Charles Duvivier Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Misaka Mikoto wrote:Fixed your character's section Charles, pasted in your ideas. Also, I was thinking, maybe you could consider possibilities of interacting with Sayuri, who is another magician? She's being chased by other magicians- her perspective is a magic SS within this SS. Just a thought~

On that note, has anyone seen Sayuri's rper recently?

Hmm, for that one he'd have to bump into her.(which i don't think is impossible highly probable really. Seems to happen alot in anime) But it's possible, he's very capable of "aiding" in odd ways. Though he'd probably both help and deter her at the same time. So Who knows, it would be cool though~
Charles Duvivier
Charles Duvivier

Back to top Go down

Post  [OLD] Shokuhou Misaki Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:24 pm

Alright, I am posting here so people have an idea regarding what role Misaki will have in this story. I realize a lot of things have been planned out, but you all know I can not just accept a minor cameo. Misaki or no, she is now a PC. But, I realized - with a little help from a friend - planning things with everyone makes me seem a lot less douchy. So, let's give this a shot.

As Fish Noise heavily implies, Misaki is very much privvy to the details of the Radio Noise project, and its antecedant experiment, the "Level Six Shift". She is less knowledgeable about the latter, but has constantly interferred here and there, all in remembrance of

Dont look sempai:

That sort of intrinsic motivation does not go away with time, and her background role in Fish Noise is largely to test the mercenary Autumnus while also trying to subconsciously convince herself others can be trusted. Additionally, she is trying in some small way to make sure the news of the cloning project gets to be common knowledge, helping rumor of it spread. She does this all rather easily, but I can't see her ceasing activity just because one remote-controlled/brainwashed proxy is working one end of the case three days before Radio Noise's current happenings.

So, does anyone have any suggestions or ideas for The Queen of Tokiwadai? Keep in mind that she won't take the field herself, nor will others be able to tell the minions are being mind-controlled (this Misaki was made in such a way that even the stars in her victims eyes are not something that are literally seen as stars, since they are mainly just a literary visual aide).
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
Level 5 Mental Out

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiya Shirou Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:14 am

As for Shirou, the only role I have planned for him is a cameo appearance (only one-three posts long probably, depending on how things go) where he shows up where Mari and... That one guy are currently arguing, in the alleyway. It will be on the twenty-third, I believe, so he will just be passing through while doing some work for Nunotaba as she "tests" his capabilities/personality.

If anyone has any ideas for Shirou, though, please let me know. He will need to be free, though, the day Nunotaba goes to the lab herself. But that'll be, like, on the 27th of thereabouts, I think.
Emiya Shirou
Emiya Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:29 pm

I'll post as Kaede after Accelerator's next post.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:14 am

I'll be posting either tonight or tomorrow night... Just wanted to ask everyone involved though a few questions.

Firstly, how are you all envisioning finishing this scene off? Any particulars you wanted mentioned/ acted out? I'd be grateful if either Natsumi or Kaede (or both) could give some background on the experiment (about Level 6 shift) so that Mikoto has a better idea what's going on (at the moment, she doesn't know the details). She could piece together info and find out the rest by hacking etc etc, but I think it'd be a good idea if she could find some details through your characters.

Next, after this scene, I'm seriously considering a time skip of two or three days, so maybe to 25-26th July. We can always fill in the blanks in our posts of what our characters did during that time... Well, Mikoto would have been raiding non-stop. I just think it might speed up the pace a bit, and allow everyone more space to "go ahead", especially those who feel a bit stuck right now. Kuroko, for example, could be wondering about her Oneesama's behaviour for the past couple of days and have a scene where she overhears Tokiwadai students gossiping about a beautiful blonde woman who dragged Mikoto away (which was Kaede), and begin her investigation from there on. Haragi could be more involved immediately, if we take this route of a two/three day skip- where he was informed about his sister's injuries etc (as in our large OOC post), and the next raid Mikoto does could be the one where she meets Mari and Haragi (as we had discussed). Anyway, just putting this idea of time skip out there. Let me know what you guys think ^^
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:21 am

Mikoto is going to have to ask Kaede what she knows about the project since Kaede is heavily involved with the sisters.

As for the 2-3 day timeskip, I'm not sure. Reason being is that right now (during the Radio Noise plotline), Haragi is currently finishing off Main Arc 2 (It's pretty much done). He is eventually going to go home and find his sister either missing or injured. He will want answers and will do the best he can to track down whoever did this do her within the next day.

3 day timeskip is kinda long IMO. If it was like 1-2 days, then that'll be fine. Haragi is going to sniff around and stick his head into w/e he can find because thats how dedicated he will be considering his duty to keep his sister getting involved with the "darkness".
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:26 am

Well, Mikoto's already kind of asked... >__> But it's my turn to post now anyway, so I guess I'll just rephrase the question XD

Haha, well, I was actually suggesting this mostly for your character and for Kuroko, in case you guys were getting bored of the slow pace. If you guys are cool with it, then I really don't mind at all- we could just go with no time skip. Actually, it might be nice to act out Mikoto missing/ completely forgetting about the movie date with her friends- Kuroko would have something to rp there too, I guess.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:37 am

Misaka Mikoto wrote:Well, Mikoto's already kind of asked... >__> But it's my turn to post now anyway, so I guess I'll just rephrase the question XD

Haha, well, I was actually suggesting this mostly for your character and for Kuroko, in case you guys were getting bored of the slow pace. If you guys are cool with it, then I really don't mind at all- we could just go with no time skip. Actually, it might be nice to act out Mikoto missing/ completely forgetting about the movie date with her friends- Kuroko would have something to rp there too, I guess.
When you did ask, you were directing it towards the clones, right?

Anyways, I don't mind either.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:41 am

Haha, yeah I guess I was XD Not sure if Accel's rper is still npcing the Sisters right now or not...

Anyway, we'll see what the others say.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:38 am

I'm fine with it, or rather that would do me a favour since I don't remember having anything to do before Guy gets involved in Radio Noise (aside from my awaited fight with Mari).

(Well, maybe meeting a Sister too, but Natsumi can do that any time during the raid I believe.)

If Natsumi is prompted by Mikoto to spell out what she knows, odds are high that she will give out some details, anything in particular that you wish?

Haragi, I believe that Kaede knows about the development of the Sisters, but not their involvement with the experiments in-details, am I right?
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next