Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy RP The Games

Affiliated RPs (-18):

www.AbaddonCity.com (18+)

The Absence Thread

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Absence Thread

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:43 pm

I will actually lengthen my absence until I got my shit together. Motivation is running a little dry as well. I hope to have recovered by the weekend...

Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:22 am

Even though the Grail RP is the only one I'm in at the moment. This feels right to weekly remind everyone I'll be very busy from Friday onwards to Sunday evening.

And this would be the norm until something changes in my work habits. Weekends tend to be very busy for me starting with a 12-hour shift on Friday. I'll still try to do things, but don't expect much other than the familiar facial expression of someone suffering Writer's block syndrome.

Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:40 pm

So, this is going to be an advance notice.

I'll be heading to London on vacation with family on the 24th and will be back on the second of July. Needless to say, I won't be able to post then nor will I be on the box too much.

Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:13 pm

I apologise but I'm going to mention this for the sake of communication. I'm currently feeling too ill to concentrate at least for writing anything. So I don't know when I can collect my self to post and yes I still got to do that 12 hour shift.

But work is where I'm focusing all my energies on at the moment. Because you know earning a living wage.

Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar on Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:32 am

Long time no see, absence thread. Though if I had my way, we'd never meet again...

I'll be away at an archery competition this Monday through Friday Saturday, living in a camper and raising my Pokémon GO level. I'll still find time to drop by the box, I'm sure, but I'll be sparing myself the trouble of writing up posts while I'm out there. So, to quote a great man...

Smell ya later!

Last edited by Vita Vesta Caesar on Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stay was extended a night.)

Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-cae

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:13 pm

This semester's final exam and the deadline for cracking the level cap in our learning game are up for next week. Until then: Fu~ll absence.

Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku on Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:28 am

So, as I have the definite dates, I shall now announce the absence. Due to my trip to India to visit a far too big extended family, I shall be unable to write posts when I am there. Depending on how bad my internet connection is, I likely won't be on the forum much. [I won't get to read NT16. Boooooooo.]

Well, the dates of my absence will be from the evening of August 20th to the evening of September 6th if I am unable to find a way to escape.

Wish me luck in that hell of spiders, mosquitoes, humidity, monsoons, and no air conditioning.

Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:22 pm

Iva will be leaving the country from the span between August 19th and August 25th. I might show up in between, but it remains dubious if I will actually show any activity during that time. If I will, I might either post or work on Hazy Silhouette.

Unless I actually show this inhuman sight of activity, mark August 26th as my likely return.

Edit: I will extend my absence till August 31st.

Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:01 pm

Due to a staff shortage at work and considering my position. It's my responsibility to cover the shifts myself which can't be done by any other employees under me. This means I'll be working overnight from 10pm-730am. Which is usually the time I go to sleep or to finish my regular terrible shifts.

I'm posting this just as a warning since I can't promise I'll be able to focus on posting after my body clock gets screwed around this week.

So I may not able to post anywhere at least until next Monday.

This isn't a definite, but I'm not going to force myself to post if I can't come up with one easy.

But I'll still try and keep up with my commitments and hopefully I survive this week with my sanity.

Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:02 pm

I'm not feeling it lately. There are various circumstances that have lead to it, but I suppose it's something I need to align myself with. Until then I will take a break. Posting rates will grow irregular, that's something I can say. I'll try my best, force myself if you'd request it, but yeah. Do not expect anything outstanding until then.

Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Lightheart on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:05 am

The side effects from my medications are already quite physically and mentally debilitating a day after beginning treatment, so I thought i'd post this in case there are any days where I just can't get out of bed for any amount of time to post regularly. The treatment will end 9 days from now, so until then, my availability and posting quality will fluctuate. Once the medication is cleared out of my system and assuming the underlying issue needs no further medical intervention, I will be back to normal. Thanks for the patience.

Erin Lightheart
Primiceriatus999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:50 pm

I'm kind of in a pinch right now. Therefore I'd like to take my time a bit in regards to posting.

I'll just warn you here that delays will become something more frequent until I've regained the essence that is fun.

Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:32 pm

Thought I'll give this warning in advance before I no longer have the time to give it. Christmas is upon us, and for retail workers, this means hell and longer hours. Our actual Christmas don't start until the middle of January, so god damn it.

The difference this year is that I'm in charge of the rotas, and maybe I can perform some wizardry, but either way, I'll be far busier and thia last week or show has already started to affect my time on here. I've been far more distant for a reason, and that's because of paperwork up to the fricken ceiling.

Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuuka Eto on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Since I'm such a rare spawn to begin with, my leave of absence will likely go unnoticed by most of you anyway, but I thought it'd be proper to give notice all the same.

I will be going on vacation next week, leaving on Saturday and won't be back home until late the following weekend. I will likely not have my phone with me either as a means to avoid them sneaking wifi and/or international charges on me, so I won't have access to the forum or even Chatango.

Fuuka Eto
Level 2 Voodoo Doll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakusho Tsuru on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:08 am

tl;dr Thanksgiving break, lots of family, not very many posts. Back in a week.

Hakusho Tsuru
Level 1 Kami Kami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Just in case it was implied in the last notice I gave, this will be something that will be going on until after January sales. Things are going to be chaotic for me, but once some things are sorted I should be able to gather enough weekly time to actually focus on posts. But incase that doesn't happen, this is just me asking for a bit of leeway when it comes to post until after the Christmas period. While I may struggle, I'll do my best to continue posting.

Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:04 pm

So the last week was extremely busy with me driving home and stuff. And uni is gonna be a bit tougher considering I have one exam and two presentations to deal with.

Therefore I will warn you that my activity might drop till the 14th of December. Slow downs or full stops. Apologies.

Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Lightheart on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:13 am

I've not been feeling too well lately, and i've got to dedicate a lot of my time this week for studying for a final exam for a writing class, so while I won't be gone, expect delays from me until next week.

Erin Lightheart
Primiceriatus999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum