Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy RP The Games

Affiliated RPs (-18):

www.AbaddonCity.com (18+)

The Absence Thread

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Want to Contact me?

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:08 am

Well, just to tell people in advance. I'm probably not going to be using the Cbox Razz for a bit. (Not like i did ever) So if you want to contact me. Send me a private message or PM me. That and my browser hates the Cbox XD treats it like a parasite that is both beneficial and not. Thus it sometimes will just shut it down. So a for sure way to contact me, is via those two things. Why doesn't it screw around with the Private Messages from Chat and Go? I dunno. I'm not a programmer. I do know that even sometimes there it will shut it down. Anyways, PM and Chatango private chat box for the winsssssss.

Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Absence Thread

Post  Mitayama Mirai on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:54 pm

Absent from 2nd July to probably next monday.

Mitayama Mirai
Level 2 Telepathy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Masaru on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:02 pm

I'm going to be away from Wednesday at the latest, up to July 12. However, I probably won't get any chances to log on before Wednesday, so I'm effectively away starting now. I'll try to drop in if I can.

Oshiro Masaru
Level 2 Lightning Recall

View user profile http://shslquizbowlchampion.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:21 pm

I'll be in the mountains for the next seven days. Vacation and family blah blah blah. I may not be on often so if I'm gone too long, NPC my characters acordingly if needed. See you guys soon.

Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsui Kohane on Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:14 am

Consider me gone for the next 7 days.

Mitsui Kohane
Level 4 Fairy Glass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  New Old Kuroko on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:02 pm

I'll be away from the 13th until including the 17th.

Credits go to FSDragonXG

New Old Kuroko
Level 4 Teleporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:40 pm

As of late I'm scheduled to work all weekdays and usually ends up getting home quite late. As such the only times I feel that I could come online are the weekends. I'll try to continue with the magic arc this coming Friday if not Saturday.

[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:24 pm

I will be absent from the 17th of this month till the 20th.
I will try to visit the chatbox if I ever have time. However, posting will be really difficult to do.

"Shiage Talking." (Shiage Thinking.)

Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Masaru on Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:46 am

From the 24th until August 9th, my internet access will be extremely unreliable, if indeed it will exist at all. I'll try and drop into the chatbox when I can, but just in case I don't get any opportunities, I figured I should warn you guys up front.

Oshiro Masaru
Level 2 Lightning Recall

View user profile http://shslquizbowlchampion.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:39 pm

I'll be moving to Virginia this weekend. Expect low activity between now and the following weekend. I'll likely have no computer access for a few days, and no internet for a bit longer.

EDIT: I will be getting my internet back next Wednesday.

Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwasaki Kazuko on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Just letting you all know that on the 21st (Friday) I'll be going to Holland on vacation. It'll be 2 weeks until the 4th of September. I won't be able to come on during this time.

Last edited by Iwasaki Kazuko on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iwasaki Kazuko
Level 2 Overclocker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  New Old Kuroko on Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:42 pm

First of all, I am terribly sorry for leaving without notice, but I've been having a rough time. Everything's going upside-down and I need to focus on other things right now.
Apart from the occasional cbox visit, I'll be inactive from now for at least some months.
Thus, as much as it pains me, but as I do not want to block the plot, RP, players and so on, I have decided to drop Shirai Kuroko as of this moment. Meaning she's up for grabs again.

Again, sorry and much fun to you all, maybe I'll get around to rp-ing with you all again.

Credits go to FSDragonXG

New Old Kuroko
Level 4 Teleporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanaka Kazuki on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Hello all,

I'll be MIA until probably the 30th or so Sad

Tanaka Kazuki
Level 3 Wormhole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:24 pm

Greetings,

I'll be taking a day or two of break from the forums. This is mostly because I've been having nothing but terrible luck this month and its frustrating the hell out of me. Some of you already know about what happened to my bike at the start of the month, among others things like my phone. But I also had injured my shoulder recently, lost my bank card and now can't draw money even for a week even though its my pay day today (annoying), but I also had my keys go missing. Putting other minor things aside.

I think I know a little bit of how Touma feels. But working daily for pretty long hours and all this bad luck crap which is going on. Is frustrating the hell out of me that to the point, I feel like screaming bloody murder at anyone recently. I've tried hard to not allow this to effect other parts of my daily activities. But its starting to show when little things are actually starting to make me really angry. Which I can only connect it to accumulated stress. I think for everyone's benefit, that I step back a bit to relax and come back after I get a doctor to look at my shoulder which is Saturday morning. Feel free to PM me on the forum though if you need something from me.

Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:36 am

Due to college and having lack of intnternet...PLUS me nearly going over the data limit. Posts will have to wait till this weekend-next week depending on the circumstances.

Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:55 am

For private reasons I was given a PC ban for a timespan of one week. Sorry to all of you.

Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitayama Mirai on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:06 pm

I will be absent for one week from now on.

Mitayama Mirai
Level 2 Telepathy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:18 am

Hi guys.

First I wanted to apologize for leaving suddenly two days ago.

Actually, the internet connection at home suddenly stopped working two days ago and it is still down even now. I am posting this from the college's library.

However, this week I barely study the mornings only, so I probably won't be staying in the college that much so I can't use its internet that much either, probably some minutes a day, at most two hours when we don't have class so I stay in college until I go back home. (and in the past two days I didn't have class at all so I didn't even come to college so I had no alternative way to connect to the internet). And I don't know when the connection will be back at home. The telecommunication service said it'll be back in 72 hours, but the services in Tunisia are generally never done in time, so... yeah.

That's why I don't know when I'll be able to post & chat (regularly) again.

I'm really sorry. And I hope it'll be back soon...

I also apologize for not giving a precise date/duration, it's because I don't know when I can be back...

Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:36 pm

I apologize for the double post.

I wanted to say that I won't be able to post anything or chat tomorrow, and I probably won't be able to post in the few coming days.

Actually, just earlier we received the news that my grandpa passed away.

I don't think I can concentrate enough to write a consistent post right now to be honest...

Of course on the day of his funeral, which probably will be tomorrow, I won't be able to post.

Sorry if this may seem like being spoiled or something like that, but... I just feel a bit shaken right now.

I will resume activity whenever I feel better.

I will still be online during this time (except on the funeral), so if there is something urgent I have to know or do you can tell me either by PM or on the chat.

I really apologize again.

Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:05 am

Due to some circumstances I will be extremely busy for the next few days, thus posting will be a little problematic.
Once I return expect to drown in an ocean.

Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Giving an update: I still am not fully back yet. While I still need some time to adjust to the new circumstances, my new life and the need to actually make schedules for how to spend my time I will try my most to at least deliver mod work properly and keep my threads moving. Currently my focus will rest on both Arc 3 and EGW, so expect proper updates within the deadline periods.

Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwasaki Kazuko on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Sorry I haven't been on for the past two days, I've currently got a few things going on. I'll try to be back on Friday. Sorry for the short notice, see you then!

Iwasaki Kazuko
Level 2 Overclocker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murakami Takashi on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:56 am

Hey. I know that I've been gone a while and this post has something to do with that. But it is also saying something more important to me.

I don't know why but as of late I have been avoiding this place like the plague. There is something about this place that just bothers me now. I don't know what but I just don't feel happy being here like I used to and it's been causing me a lot of stress. So, I am making a very important decision here and now since I don't want to really bother you guys with waiting on me anymore. I am resigning. Natsu, you can make my character inactive. Jack, feel free to NPC the knight and revoke my role. I won't stop you. As for the rest of you, you were all part of my life but now I think it's time we part ways. Please forgive me for taking so long to make this decision, but I had to think it over and over. Making sure it was the right thing to do...

May we meet again. One day soon.

"With the winds at my back and the land spanning before me, I look ahead not with fear, but with anticipation. Anticipation of what I will discover, where I will travel, and who I will meet. Through all of my trials, although I may want to back down, I know I will not. For I am one with the currents of our world. With them I make my way through this world with the freedom of the winds I ride and the lands I walk."

Murakami Takashi
Level 2 Current

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Himegami Aisa on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:00 am

While I will still be able to visit the chatbox, for the next two to three weeks I will for the most part not be posting at all due to personal reasons. While I may be able to push out the occasional post, please do not expect any sort of regularity. If there are any updates on the length of my absence, whether it be an extension or a reduction, I will be sure to inform you in the chatbox, and then here.

My sincerest apologies for all the trouble.

Himegami Aisa
Level 3 Deep Blood

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t557-esper-himegami-aisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:44 pm

So, for those who haven't been following on the Chatbox, we have entered the Kohaku-chan's Computer Failure Episode!

Basically, my regular laptop/computer is for some reason unable to connect to its hard drive. As such, I have sent it in for repairs not even 2 hours ago.

That being said, I still have a computer I can use (though its specs are super outdated). However, due to said outdated specs, it is super slow and as such, I likely won't be able to use it to post. So, I'm probably not gonna be able to post until all of the repairs are finished and that could take anywhere from 3 days to possibly over a week.

I'll still drop in on the chatbox every so often but don't expect to see me active for some time.

Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum