Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

First Anniversary Omake Special! OOC

+7
Autumnus Springs
Hujisaka Natsumi
Fujiwara Sayuri
Mari Illustrious Makinami
Guy Li
Haragi Faye
Misaka Mikoto
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What should we do for our Omake event? [please try to give details by posting]

First Anniversary Omake Special! OOC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%First Anniversary Omake Special! OOC - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
First Anniversary Omake Special! OOC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap83%First Anniversary Omake Special! OOC - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
First Anniversary Omake Special! OOC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%First Anniversary Omake Special! OOC - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
First Anniversary Omake Special! OOC - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%First Anniversary Omake Special! OOC - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

First Anniversary Omake Special! OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: First Anniversary Omake Special! OOC

Post  Haragi Faye Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Fujiwara Sayuri wrote:GuyLi is in the Omake and we can now start adding to the "Bestiary".

Sayuri has encountered 'Haragi Faye' along with a gigantic bird.. which really could do with more describing than simply an stupidly big bird metres long and able to push down trees.

I think Kita should encounter Mikoto on the beach, either that or GuyLi.. or both.
She still has to deal with her clothes are soaked.. her important documents are unreadable currently and the confusion of what's going on like everyone else.

Then why not meet them instead? =S
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t39-esper-haragi-faye

Back to top Go down

First Anniversary Omake Special! OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: First Anniversary Omake Special! OOC

Post  Autumnus Springs Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:36 pm

I made an error in the inscription. I fixed it in the Omake thread, but I should point it out here. Non acceptable should be Noli acceptare

Autumnus Springs
Level 2 Location Read

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:59 pm

@ Autumnus 
It has been updated in my first post.

Guy Li has posted as having spotted Mikoto. Sure others can join in with us.
I'm just going to wait a bit longer before I post again so that the rest of the crew (who have not yet posted) do not fall behind. We can take it slowly.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:35 am

I'm going to drop Accelerator in at some point, but I figure I'll hang back for now to have him crop up at just the wrong time to make things interesting.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:10 am

Please just note: I have changed the date (in Academy City) of the omake to July 18th. I realised it fits better with what happened in previous stories (especially since Mikoto gained some injuries in [SS]Intensify). It's just before Arc 2 begins-which is July 20th. It shouldn't effect anyone though but just so you are all aware. ^^

And that's cool Guy, feel free to drop in Accel whenever :3
I think the only other people we're waiting to enter now is Shokuhou, Miyako, and (Mari?) (unless there are others who want to join in now) I think Kerri's given Shokuhou a space to reply to?

Last edited by Misaka Mikoto on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:39 am

I think I'll bring Mari in, later.
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumnus Springs Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Wait, what happens if we die on the island?

Autumnus Springs
Level 2 Location Read

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:11 am

Sure Kerri ^^

Well, this Omake will have no effect on any other future threads, so nothing will matter. We're just doing it for fun~ Anything could happen!

Just a reminder though, (although it's common sense), any character deaths should be first consented by the rper of that character before occurring.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumnus Springs Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:48 pm

I just met with the Railgun-Guy-Mori team.

Therefore, the current groups, are:

Autumnus
Misaka
Guy
Mori Kita

Haragi Faye
Fujiwara Sayuri

Misaki
Kerri

Unless I missed something, all other characters are by their lonesome.

And the current bestiary (Because I do not see one here) (Also, for fictional species, naming rights, for both the actual name and binomial nomenclature, go to the dicoverer. Data Deficient simply means there isn't enough information on the species to determine if they are a real species or not.):

Humans (Homo Sapiens):
You can just check Wikipedia for this one.

Snakes (Data Deficient):
Seen by Autumnus.
Were under leaves.

Birds (Data Deficient):
Seen by Haragi Faye
Scared off by an explosion.

The Giant Bird (Naming pending):
Discovered by Fujiwara Sayuri.
A bird several meters long, and capable of knocking down trees.
Has a high pitched shriek, and is capable of flight.

Dragonfly (Data Deficient?)
Seen by Kerri McKinley.
A large dragonfly (I don't know how large dragonflies get, so it may be a new species.)

A Giant Toad (Naming Pending)
Discovered by Misaki.
Its size is sufficient to declare it a new species.
Ate a hedgehog.
Either did not pursue Misaki, or was incapable of keeping up with a human.

Giant Alligator (Naming Pending)
Discovered by Mori Kita
Sufficiently large to declare it a new species.
Either has skin tough enough, or is large enough to ignore a kicked stone.
Capable of taking the impact of a falling person in its back, and large enough to carry said person.
Has Rough skin.

Talking Tiger Turtle (Chelonia Locuta):
Discovered by Autumnus.
A type of sea turtle capable of talking, which is sufficient to declare it a new species.
Around 30 centimeters long.
Capable of surviving freefall.
Orange with Black stripes.
Able to tunnel, or to swim.

I think that's it.

Autumnus Springs
Level 2 Location Read

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiya Shirou Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Oh crapbaskets. I was so busy making
Spoiler:
changes to Shirou, I forgot to check if Kerri posted.

If so, I'll respond as Misaki soon.
Emiya Shirou
Emiya Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujiwara Sayuri Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:50 am

Birds and giant bird was the same thing.
Anyway I decided to add some bandits to the island and made references to other groups.

GreenSkulls - A bandit group whos origins aren't known, besides the fact that they aren't Japanese. (Feel free to add to them)

Rogue sniper (name pending) - Who knows who this person is and what his agenda is, maybe he knows who the GreenSkulls people are?  SNPC is open.

Mage kid (name pending) - responsible for killing one of the GreenSkulls bandits, currently hasn't been met or described so there will be a character later who can cast magic and committed murder. SNPC is open.

______

I'm not going to add too much as I intend on playing out characters/snpcs who make an appearance.  These are left open because although I started the idea, it'd be interesting if others added to them.

Post your ideas about these SNPCs here; I'm expecting them to be expendable but weather they die or still live, they'll provide clues towards the story.
Fujiwara Sayuri
Fujiwara Sayuri
~Mirror371

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Just posting to remind people that this exists.
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Actually waiting for Sayuri to post. ;____;
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujiwara Sayuri Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:25 am

Sorry, been kept busy with alot of events going on atm.
Fujiwara Sayuri
Fujiwara Sayuri
~Mirror371

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Posted in the Omake, Sayuri.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Re: People's characters falling by the wayside. As others have said I think it has something to do with not knowing where characters are in relation to each other. Once we establish a scene shift I think we'll be able to keep track of things. With that in mind, do we have an idea for a direction? I'd like to take a back seat on this story (it makes a nice change of pace occasionally.)
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumnus Springs Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:43 am

Accelerator wrote:Re: People's characters falling by the wayside. As others have said I think it has something to do with not knowing where characters are in relation to each other. Once we establish a scene shift I think we'll be able to keep track of things. With that in mind, do we have an idea for a direction? I'd like to take a back seat on this story (it makes a nice change of pace occasionally.)
OK. I got this.

*deep breath*

Team Worst Beach Party Ever:

Team Dynamic Duo:

Team the Third One:

Team Natsumi:

Below here lie ideas for plot direction:

Mysteries:

Society:

Disasters:

Last edited by Autumnus Springs on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better now!)

Autumnus Springs
Level 2 Location Read

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:51 pm

I think this thread needs bumping right now to remind people it exists, so I'll post some of my thoughts.

What do we do with the characters that were stuck due to leaving player? (Kerri with Misaki for example).

Bumping Guy's question, do we have a direction for Guy's side at least? Since Natsumi joined I may want to take a more serious/investigating turn for both of my characters.

Though I won't deny it would be quite amusing to see how Guy deals with passing the day/night with the amount of girls (including two ready to kill him at any time) surrounding him before that.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that we're going to spend a while on the island.

Basically, I'm always for the "Guy ending up in awkward-to-deal-with situations" side, haha.

Misaka, can Natsumi have the honouring role of snapping Mikoto into reality once she regain consciousness? I think we'd need that before she really kills Guy, haha.

Actually, while I'm at it, can someone put me back on track for what's going on and what we're doing in general in this Omake? I kind of lost myself here...
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:17 pm

haha sure, I'm really up for anything on this thread. Yeah, I'm a little lost as well... I'll try to whip up a post later thought... somehow :S
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Misaka Mikoto wrote:haha sure, I'm really up for anything on this thread. Yeah, I'm a little lost as well... I'll try to whip up a post later thought... somehow :S
Well, I guess we're going to wait on Guy and Kita to decide if we get the action started on this very day, or wait for the next day/following ones?

Oh and, don't push yourself too much. I don't think anyone here wants you to exhaust yourself on your free time, haha...
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujiwara Sayuri Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:48 pm

That pretty much covers most things; including the groups.  There are 4 Player character groups and 1 NPC group currently roaming to my knowledge (The NPC being the kid mage who took on the greenskulls).

Mysteries..
// Island - Experiment.. likely teleportation.
// Storm - by product of the experiment.
// Kill field - previous test subjects..
// Monsters - test subjects..
// Bandits - confused test subjects..
.. actually I think I've said enough.

The idea I have in my head about the plot is:

An experiment is being carried out on a remote island; the circumstances are very similar to Black Mesa from Half-life game, where an experiment leads to teleporting many things from other worlds to the location causing havok.  The storm is likely occuring due to something being brought into the atmosphere from a foreign world giving weird effects.

The greenskulls were a powerful bunch of bandits on their world and highly regarded.. when a rival group encounters them and with the struggle to survive has led to brawl between the groups.  The kid mage is from yet another world and has a different light on the matter of the experiment.
Its also likely the people causing the experiment may not want others to stop the experiment so they may be trying to kill off survivors first as they prove the biggest danger.  The vicious cycle will probably end when somebody gets them either at gunpoint or their deaths.

*My inspirations range from a few horror films, games and sci-fi concepts.  Usually horror because they have much more extreme stories, especially on the survivors point of view.

- my characters -
Sayuri is likely going to need the help of the others to deal with the things going to occur.. or even now considering she has been shot by a bullet.
Kita has experienced a few very dark moments and although its something to feel horrified by.. she'll bounce back in determination of preventing things from developing any further.   

Overall though all characters will have an impact on the story and shape it.  I've kept the story slightly open and haven't fixed a plot down because I wasn't sure about the direction people want it to go.  It might be I have to scrap my ideas originally and start fresh with new ones.
- I'm going for an adventure/horror theme.. which with any adventure there are some really low dark moments before things begin to look up for the heroes.  There is always some kind of challenge to overcome in an adventure.. and given our heroes have superpowers.. the scenario needs to be super-grave to make it seem remotely out of hand.
Fujiwara Sayuri
Fujiwara Sayuri
~Mirror371

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:23 pm

By the way, Misaka. I think Takuto called out to Mikoto in the Omake... while landing with a giant bird I believe? Didn't get the post that much but it seems like you're getting a newcomer in Mikoto's harem.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:14 am

hahaha, yeah I think so! XD
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:42 pm

So, I've been thinking.

It looks like this Omake has sort of dropped off (especially as several of the members are no longer with us.) and as no one really knows where to go with it, I was considering proposing we close it and instead focus our attentions on a new one for the Christmas holiday season in a few months' time.

Do people agree? I just don't see us getting awfully far with this thread as we are currently.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:50 pm

I wouldn't disagree. Due to the fact that we decided on the last minute for a mysterious island, I don't think we have any clear idea of where to go with it. To be honest it's kind of confusing due to the fact that we'll have to go with the flow slightly too much to my understanding. I'll hang on the opinion of the others.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next