» [SS] Lighting the Fuse
by Misaka Mikoto Today at 2:36 am

» [SS] Through the Eyes of the Silent Dolls
by Kinoshita Nori Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» [SS] Chocolate Fish
by Edana Callan Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:33 pm

» Pokemon Discussion
by Oda Taichi Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:14 pm

» A Certain Experiment's End (Arc 3 Epilogue)
by Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:26 pm

» [SS] Red Fairy
by Furuhashi Gou Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:53 pm

Important Topics

Affiliates
Board Rating:

RPG-D PPN Top 50
RolePlayGateway

Affiliated RPs:

Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy RP The Games

Affiliated RPs (-18):

www.AbaddonCity.com (18+)

[Omake 1] A Certain Mysterious Island

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Omake 1] A Certain Mysterious Island

Post  Autumnus Springs on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:55 pm

Autumnus was stuck in the cove, when the hail started to pick up. He decided that it wasn't safe for him to stay in the cove however, on account of some noises he had heard within its depths.

He started to run along the coast and took shelter in the jungle among some trees. He stumbled for a second, and heard a loud ringing noise. Looking down, he saw that he had triggered some kind of trap. He looked over his shoulder. The water was violently swirling, and he thought he saw something move. The hail picked up dramatically, and he started to back away slowly. Thousands of beams of light shot toward the sky. The ringing stopped. For a second it seemed calm, although Autumnus thought he heard high-pitched, excited voices from under the ground.

Then, all of a second there was a bell's ring.

And after that, the wind picked up.

Autumnus tried to run away, as the wind uprooted trees and tore up the ground. Of course, hurricane speed winds are usually faster than a desperate, tired castaway, and Autumnus was picked up by the wind.

For a second, his Location Read could pick up the rapidly freezing trees that were being uprooted. Then all it picked up was debris. In the debris was the most bizarre thing, or rather things in this case. A flock of turtles were flying through the air. It wasn't so much flying, so much as controlled being-flung-through-the-air-by-hurricane-speed-winds, and even then, the control was very limited. The turtles seemed to be around 30 centimeters long, which was the second-to-last thing Autumnus sensed before falling unconscious. The last thing he sensed was the sound of hundreds of thousands of voices saying "WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

When Autumnus woke up, he was on the back of what seemed to be a surprised, confused, and agitated giant alligator facing three people: a girl with wet clothes, a girl in a Tokiwadai uniform, and a man with black hair. Autumnus recognized the girl in the uniform as the Level 5 Railgun, but he did not recognized the other two. Orange turtles with black stripes were falling from the sky, although the ones on the ground seemed to be relatively unharmed. The turtles were looking up at the other people on this beach, and some congregated around them, others waded off into the sea, yet others tunnelled beneath the sand. They were all talking, something Autumnus didn't find strange at first until he realized that the torrent thousands of talking tiger turtles was not a hallucination.

He heard them mention something about some other people on the island, including a blonde person and a person who made a scary explosion. The news of other survivors should have surprised Autumnus, but he was to tired to react properly.

Autumnus tried to move. His bruises and the rough skin of the angry alligator made it difficult, but he managed to fall off its side, onto his back. The forest here was relatively peaceful, but the dark sky indicated that may hail here also.

Of course, it couldn't be any worse that the current precipitation.

Autumnus Springs
Level 2 Location Read

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:32 pm

As Haragi was drawn away by the constant splashes of water, he noticed that Sayuri was writing another message on her small whiteboard. After presenting it to him, Haragi read the words,

"Wouldn't it just scare them away? Airy-kun"

She smiled at Haragi, expecting some kind of answer to his logic. Haragi glanced back at the rain again, listening to splatter of water. He was a bit surprised that she didn't call him by what he asked, instead by something more innocent. Sayuri felt as though she didn't have any harmful intentions behind her words, rather she was just a innocent little girl in the same situation as he was.

"Not necessarily.... if there are others like us who are trying to figure out where they are... they wouldn't pull a blind eye to anything odd about... but even if there aren't people like us... someone's curiosity will probably come our way..."

Sayuri stood there staring at the rain, diminishing her own smile. This brought Haragi to recall something from his childhood. After his mother's death, all he had was his sister to take care of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Cue Necessary Music*

"What's wrong, Haragi-chan?~" The 15 year old Kaede Faye curiously looked at her depressed 11 year old brother. The two were waiting for their bus inside a bus stop.

A depressed 11 year old Haragi glanced at the rainy sky, as if it were someone crying from grief.

"Aneki... The sky... why is it so sad?... I don't like it being sad..."

His eyes gazed at the rain, until he felt something gently grabbed his hand.

"You know what cheers me up? Having someone's hand to hold on to. It makes me safe to know that someone's there right beside me. Even more so, it makes me feel pretty happy!~"

Haragi looked up to her smiling sister, feeling the warmth of her hand over the coldness of his. His mouth widened as he saw the sky brighten and the rain slow down. He wasn't sad anymore, his sister was right beside him after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haragi came back to reality, where he was trapped on a mysterious island underneath the depressing rain. He looked at Sayuri with emotionless eyes, and found himself grabbing onto her hand.

"You know... I remember my sister telling me a while back... that holding someone's hand makes you feel pretty safe.... Knowing just that, should make you feel happy...."

Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t39-esper-haragi-faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:02 pm

"Er? wow.. wildlife sure is big on this island"

Mikoto blinked at the slowly approaching creature. It looked very much like an alligator, but it was massive. A small rock flew and hit its head, and the creature jerked its head in irritation. Looking angered, its eyes fixated on Guy and it took a step towards him menacingly.

Mikoto laughed at Guy’s predicament, planning to enjoy the chasing show. “Haha, looks like somebody’s taken a liking to you.”

Her entertainment was ruined when she suddenly sensed something falling from above them. Without having to even think about it, an electric barrier flared around the trio, zapping the objects away harmlessly. She turned her head to observe, her eyes widening when she saw what they were.

“Ehhhhhh?! Aren’t they… Turtles?!”

Sure enough, they were turtles- orange with black stripes. Not only did they possess the weird colours and markings, they were also muttering things, and Mikoto heard snatches of words from their growing chant. The sky stopped raining turtles and the Electromaster’s electric barrier faded, leaving a circle of charcoaled turtles around them. Mikoto did not spare them a glance, staring at the moving mass of orange and black beyond that line of ebony.

She burst into laughter.

“I think this must be the wackiest dream I’ve had in a long while~!”

A low growl drew her attention back to the alligator, standing still. Her grin widened as she noticed a newcomer kneeling beside the giant monster.

“Definitely the wackiest dream!”

Spoiler:
"Mikoto speaks"
'Mikoto thinks'

Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Mori Kita on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:28 am

"Great great, miss daydreamer" Kita said as she undone her tie and pulled it to her side holding as a weapon.  Had nobody knew about her ability they would think it was crazy how she was looking ready to fight an alligator with only a tie.

"When your daydreaming, you might realise that we are all quite awake and got caught up in somebody's %@!&'ed up game"
The alligator raced forward towards Guy and Kita intervened slicing through one of its front legs with her tie that cut through it like a lightsaber.

The alligator stopped its advance as it winced in pain.  Kita kept staring at her predator not noticing that its friends were approaching from behind them; two more had just come out of the crashing waves from the sea.
"One thing I hate about Tokiwadai students is their damn stuck-up attitude, always stuck in their own world without considering the hardships of others around them"  Kita spoke aloud as she recalled some memories of her friends being bullied by Tokiwadai students who claimed they were superior just because they were given more resources than most other schools.

Mori Kita
Level 3 Proximity Teleport

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujiwara Sayuri on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:42 am

Sayuri nodded.  If she could hold onto her sister's hand then she'd feel like everything would be alright, however it didn't mean much to her to take hold of a stranger's hand unless she was trying to comfort them.

Letting herself slump against the tree not caring about how the floor was making her green dress dirty, she watched the rain fall in silence until something got her heart racing.

A loud gunshot could be heard through the rain; a sniper shot or some kind of hunting rifle.
In the distance Sayuri could hear yelling but it was all gibberish to her as the people weren't yelling in Japanese.

--------
A group of 3 guys were walking through the forest slowly not caring for the rain that poured down over them.

"We've been out here for 3 days and we're no damn step closer to finding those bastards who killed Rick!" A guy covered in scars with torn clothes spoke while waving around a pistol.

"Don't worry those kids will get wants coming to them.  Magic or not, they'll find out what happens when they cross with the GreenSkulls!" The second guy didn't seem to have an visible scars but was covered in tattoos with no shirt to hide them.

"What about meeting up with the others? We've split up from the rest of the clan"
"Shut up Rookie!" The tattoo guy spat back. "I'm not heading back until I find the bastard who killed my brother"

The two other guys in the group went silent as they could see their leader already looked like he was boiling with rage and they knew it wasn't uncommon for their own group to kill one another, after all they were bandits and morales weren't quite the same with them.

Several moments of walking in silence the group move out into an opening, when suddenly a loud noise was heard.
The group reacted to seeing their recruit suddenly fall dead on the floor as a bullet went through his head.
"Cover!" The leader shouted ducking near a nearby tree trunk.
The group tried to search for where the first bullet came from, but a near miss confirmed his opponents direction and he drew his gun firing blindly in their direction.
A sniper was making shots from the edge of a cliff on the mountain range.

Realising the target was a sniper the tattoo guy retreated back into the forest.  As they retreated back the scared bandit got hit in the leg and stumbled away with his leader.
"Who the hell was that?" The scarred guy said as he tore part of his already damaged shirt to cover his wound.
"I don't know but it seems the rules on this island are absolute.  Kill first and ask questions later" the tattoo guy grinned.

My characters: Mori Kita, Fujiwara Sayuri,
DISPEL: Fujiwara Ami, Tanaka Kiyoshi, Inoue Hiroki

Fujiwara Sayuri
~Mirror371

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:25 am

Mikoto’s eyes rounded in surprise as Kita unleashed her tie-attack on the alligator.

‘Just what kind of power is that…?’

"One thing I hate about Tokiwadai students is their damn stuck-up attitude, always stuck in their own world without considering the hardships of others around them"

Mikoto only vaguely heard Kita’s discontented speech; she was distracted by two alligators fast approaching the Haru Chugakko student from behind and noticed that the girl didn’t seem to be aware. Mikoto acted out of pure instinct, yelling out a single word.

“Move!”

Her athletic prowess kicking in, Mikoto crossed the distance between them in two quick strides, pushing aside Kita roughly. Electricity had already flared from her bangs, forming into lightning spears that flew at the monsters and shocked them instantly. Their legs buckled and they dropped to the ground, smoke steaming from their bodies.

The Electromaster rounded on Kita with an unquestionably haughty expression.

“Geez, weren’t you the one telling me just a second ago this isn’t a dream?”

She wagged a finger playfully, obviously seeing the whole situation as a big joke. "Your carelessness isn't very convincing you know~"

Spoiler:
"Mikoto speaks"
'Mikoto thinks'

Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumnus Springs on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:19 pm

"Urg ..." said Autumnus. "I think that took care of them."

Autumnus tried to get up, and started to walk towards the group. He tripped and fell. The turtles were looking at the humans intently.

"Are these the humans you saw?" said one of them.

"No, they looked different. One had the same clothes as this one though." said another, gesturing toward Railgun, "But the one from before had a large yellow thing on its head."

Autumnus groaned. "My names Autumnus, what's yours?" he said, weakly.

Suddenly, a smell of motor oil and feces became overwhelmingly strong. The turtles started to scamper and run away. A loud engine sound could be heard. From across the beach, three Volkswagen beetles, painted pink, drove towards them. On top of the middle car was a light green bonobo wearing a mauve caracalla and a silver beret. He looked around. "Hello? Anyone there!"

One of the alligators twitched a little.

The bonobo jumped down and started talking to it. "Hello, Mister alligator! How are you! It seems to be getting cold! Here, let me help you out!"

Of course, it was cold. The trees over here had frozen up, and all of a sudden it started to hail. Autumnus was pelted by hail.

About the bonobo:

The bonobo is talking in mauve, which is #E0B0FF

Last edited by Autumnus Springs on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colors!)

Autumnus Springs
Level 2 Location Read

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisakawa Miyako on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 pm

"Boss, watch where you're going."

Akira warned her.

"Boss, you're going to run into something."

Miyako was running amok, like a little child, she had no reason in particular, she just happened to have a good night sleep and was in a good mood.

"Boss, be careful."

"Mom, can you shut it for a moment?"

"Mom?!"

"You've been acting like one for a little moment now, so..."

"That's because you're too reckless and ... Hey, watch out, there's a po-"

A loud noise could be heard, as Akira expected, Miyako banged her head on a pole.

"...Boss, are you okay?"

"...It hurts, but I'm fine..."

"That's why I told you to be careful, God ... You're always like this, being so careless, hurting yourself and then ..."

While Miyako was continuing to massage her damaged forehead with her eyes closed, Akira continued to lecture her.

"You should really learn to be careful, and have awareness of your surroundings ..."

Suddenly, she couldn't hear Akira's lecture any more.

"Did you see something terrifying or something?"

As she got up, her foot got caught up in sand, she fell down on her face, and it made the injury from the earlier pole hurt even more.

(...And here I was finally getting the pain to calm down ... So unlucky ... That reminds me, I always fall over on sand when I go to the beach ... Wait what am I saying; I never went to the beach.)

Her train of thoughts carried on when suddenly, a realization hit her.

(Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a second, that's not the problem here, I don't recall any kind of sand on the street I was walking in? What the hell?)

She lifted herself up, and faced something terrifying; a blue scenery.

"Ohhhhhhh I get it, I'm at the beach! Now it all makes sense! ...Like hell it does!!! What the hell am I doing here?!!!! Uwah, what do I do, Akira's going to kill me!!! Wait, what's that noise?"

She turned around, still panicking and saw a group of people ... And alligators. And charred turtles.

(...What the hell did I get involved in again?)

Looking closely, a girl in the group had the uniform of the Tokiwadai Middle School.

(...That's Natsumi's uniform, right...?)

The girl in the Tokiwadai uniform had run up to the other girl, and pushed her aside before sending lightning spears to the alligators.

(...An electromaster ... Don't tell me...)

She wanted to confirm her suspicions, so she ran up to the group.

"Hey! Are you guys okay?!"

Hisakawa Miyako
Level 3 Temporal Hack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mori Kita on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:04 pm

"Move!"
Kita noticed her attackers but was relieved when Misaka intervened. 

Technically speaking Kita could use her body as weapon; the same way as her tie, however there were greater odds that she could get injured which could slow down her calculations. 

"Your carelessness isn't very convincing you know~"
"Er Thanks, I'm sure my boss would be happy by that statement" Kita replied thinking about her job as a waitress at the Corner Cafe. 

"Hey! Are guys you okay?!" Kita looked to the newcomer after she quickly assessed that the two alligators weren't as threatening after being shocked by Misaka.  The injured alligator was moving away backwards cautiously, however Kita kept darting her eyes back to it as she looked at the newcomer.

"Fine, it seems we're frying up alligator.  Want some? I ever got a leg!" Kita said jokingly as the injured alligator was missing a leg after Kita had sliced it off with her ability.

The sound of thunder could be heard out at sea as the dark clouds were still moving towards land.  Nothing but black clouds and flashes in the distance.
"Scratch that, I don't like the look of that storm heading this way" Kita's tone changed to a more serious one as she pointed towards a storm coming in from the sea.

Mori Kita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:23 pm

A loud gunshot rang through Haragi's ears alerting his suspicion. Even through the rain, the noise ripped through the splashing of water droplets making it obvious something was happening. Haragi couldn't tell which exact direction the gunshot had come from. Though a moment later, a group of people were yelling in a foreign language in which he wasn't regularly used to. Was it english? What exactly was going on? Haragi could only find out more if he head towards the group.

He would probaby been able to get some kind of information about his own situation if he was able to speak to these people. However the fact that a gunshot was made meant there was some kind of conflict possibly making it difficult to communicate if he had just simply approached this group. Even if conflict against him were to happen, his esper powers would have been able to protect him against bullets through his crystallized OFR molecules. But he would have lost his opportunity to gain possible crucial information.

Haragi eyed Sayuri and opened his mouth,

"Stay here... I'll go check things out... I'll come back for you later... so don't worry..."

Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:57 pm

"Nice work, girls!" Guy called out to the duo of Mikoto and Kita as they made short work of their 'attackers'. He sat above the pair, reclining back against the forked trunk of a tree that put him safely out of harms reach. "Though I think you may have overdone it a little..." He gestured to the singed turtles, some of whom still twitched on the ground around Mikoto.

"So..." He paused, losing track of his thoughts as the cars approached from further along the beach. Guy fell silent, merely watching the scene that unfolded as he tried to comprehend what he was seeing. 

He looked to Mikoto, then back to the cars and their occupants.

"Maybe this is a dream after all..."

Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato Trystan on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:44 am

Bright flashes of lightning, followed by an ear-pounding peal of thunder.

Trystan crept low as he snuck up on his Master from behind the bushes lining the wall of the hot springs in nothing but a fundoshi. This was making no sense at all, not only because they were still outside using the hot springs in spite of the bad weather, but also because of the location and what he was wearing. However, most of all, this whole scenario was out of place because he sensed a massive amount of bloodlust from the man in front of him. Why would his Master, of all people, be directing this rage and desire to kill at the cowering children in front of him? Deciding that his Master must have been brainwashed, Trystan finally decided to leap out towards his Master in order to restrain him. As he did so, the area around him slowed to a stop and faded to a single point of white.

Ah, so the epic fade out bullet-time that I keep seeing on anime isn't fake afterall~

However, as he thought this, the single point gradually faded back out into two points and time started to speed up again. As he marveled at the two points gradually getting further and further apart from each other, another flick caught his attention from the corner of his eye. The ominous clouds from before were still here, and a spear of light started working its way down. A second spear of light worked its way upwards, before disappearing into a gradually revealed rain forest.

Wait, a rain forest?

Trystan tore his eyes away from the lightning bolt, and looked around him. Where was he? He was at a hot spring earlier! Why was he in the middle of nowhere? And...was that a car that was about to crash into him?! Trystan quickly brought up his hands and all of his hansha into a full powered defensive barrier.

"Shi-"

Before he could even finish cursing, his vision jolted as he impacted the front of the vehicle and was sent flying backwards at a breakneck speed. His body hit the floor, bounced a few times, and rolled a few meters more before finally coming to a stop in an awkward, spread-eagled position. He simply lay there with his eyes closed for a bit while keeping his hansha up.

BOOM

His head was throbbing, and the peal of thunder from the bolt of lightning he had seen earlier wasn't making it any better.

::Type::
Esper, Lvl 3

::Power::
Battou Kannon

Character Theme
Rising Justice
Fight Theme

[Event: Empty]|[CD: Empty]|[1: Empty|[2: [Rumor-SS] Intensify - Episode 2]

Yamato Trystan
Level 3 Battou Kanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:26 pm

"Hey! Are you guys okay?!"

Mikoto turned around towards the voice, curious to see what new “characters” her mind would come up with in this ridiculous dream. Again she was met with a complete stranger whom she had never seen before.

"Fine, it seems we're frying up alligator.” The Haru Chuggako student answered. “Want some? I even got a leg!"

"Nice work, girls!"

Distracted, Mikoto’s eyes immediately searched for Guy at the sound of his voice. To her great annoyance, she found him hiding up in the safety of a tree.

"Though I think you may have overdone it a little..."

At this, the Electromaster looked at the twitching and blackened turtles around her as if seeing them for the first time. A red flush quickly spread across her cheeks.

“Th-that’s..! They just flew at me! What was I supposed to do?!”

Huffing, the Level 5 glared at the boy but was met with a distant look. A biting remark sprang upon her tongue, but was forced back by curiosity as the girl turned to see what he was looking at.

In the distance, what looked like vehicles were heading in their direction. But something else immediately caught Mikoto’s interest, capturing all of her attention naturally. A great storm was brewing beyond those cars, black clouds creating an impressive tower in the sky. Mikoto could feel the charges thrumming in the air, ready to crackle and explode any moment. She felt a jolt down her spine as a huge lightning bolt flashed down, illuminating the ebony construction in the heavens. A thunderous boom followed some seconds later, its terrible echoes traveling across the island.

"Scratch that, I don't like the look of that storm heading this way"

Mikoto stared at the enveloping clouds approaching closer with bright, enthusiastic eyes. She had to disagree with the Haru Chugakko girl; the Electromaster didn’t mind this at all. The charged electrons sparking in the turbulent air filled the empty void the Level 5 had felt earlier, replacing it with a power she was very much comfortable with. The Electromaster felt strangely empowered by it, for the energy in her own system surged in response to the charged air.

A satisfied grin spread across her lips. She hardly noticed the small blue sparks leaping wildly from her hair. This was going to be one awesome thunderstorm, and Mikoto was going to love every bit of it.

A fun dream indeed.

"So..."

Mikoto tore her eyes away from the sky and turned her head to find Guy looking down at her. Their eyes met for a second before he looked away.

"Maybe this is a dream after all..."

At this, her grin grew bigger, transforming into a smirk.

“Well then, since we’ve come to an agreement about that, you also agree now that you can’t die here, right?” She took a step forward towards his sanctuary tree, electricity cracking from her hair as lightning flashed behind her.

“Looks like you need help getting down from there Sensei~ You and I still have something to finish- OFF!”

With the last word, a large bolt of lightning from her bangs flew past Guy’s head, intending to knock him off balance. The strands of blue power traveled up the tree branches, criss-crossing them with scorch marks. Not being able to withstand the damage, some of the thinner top branches broke off, the blackened splinters pelting down from above.

Spoiler:
"Mikoto speaks"
'Mikoto thinks'

Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Guy heard the crackling of thunder, too close to be from the storm brewing some distance away. He felt it snap and bite at him like a pit viper, making his skin tingle and sending shivers up his spine.

“Well then, since we’ve come to an agreement about that, you also agree now that you can’t die here, right? Looks like you need help getting down from there Sensei~ You and I still have something to finish- OFF!”

He turned back, instinctively flinching away from the path of the snapping bolt. as it disintegrated the tree beside him. He fell backwards, tumbling to the floor with the grace of a cat as he somehow landed himself feet first. He dusted the fragments of singed bark from his clothes and hair.

"Watch where you're aiming, you little brat!" He glared at Mikoto.

Guy Li

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisakawa Miyako on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:52 pm

"Fine, it seems we're frying up alligator.  Want some? I ever got a leg!"

The girl answered her while joking, at least that was what Miyako hoped for.

"...I think I'll pass, I don't wanna get my stomach upset..."

Though honestly, Miyako was afraid of alligators, but assumed that they wouldn't try to do anything right now.

"Scratch that, I don't like the look of that storm heading this way"

Miyako looked over, and confirmed that a nasty storm was on its way.

"Nice work, girls!"

Miyako turned over to the only man in the group, seems like he wasn't talking to her since she had just arrived and did not do anything.

The group continued to discuss while Miyako was deep in thought.

Though the man's next statement took her off guard.

"So... Maybe this is a dream after all..."

A dream? No way it was, Miyako definitely felt the pain of her falling down after banging her head on a pole, and she definitely felt the sand, there was no way this was a dream.

(...No way this is a dream, this is way too realistic for a dream. And it seems like we're not even in Academy City anymore.)

“Well then, since we’ve come to an agreement about that, you also agree now that you can die here, right?”

“Looks like you need help getting down from there Sensei~ You and I still have something to finish- OFF!”

Miyako suddenly jerked backwards due to a blast of electricity.

(Crap that scared me... It must really be that Level 5 Electromaster. But wait, do they seriously think they're inside a dream? I need to snap them awake.)

"Watch where you're aiming, you little brat!"

The man yelled at the Electromaster, and Miyako decided to interfere before the situation gets worse.

She got in front of the Electromaster and started talking.

"Hey, you two, stop fighting already. What the hell is this 'dream' thing about? We're undeniably in reality, and that reality is that we're not in Academy City anymore, so do you mind snapping out of your fantasy so that we can actually try to figure out what's going on?"

She waited for their answers, while still standing in front of the Electromaster to prevent her from attacking the man again.

Hisakawa Miyako
Level 3 Temporal Hack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujiwara Sayuri on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:37 am

Sayuri unable to say anything nodded her head and let Haragi leave to check out the shots.

The tree gave her some cover from the rain as it battered the ground with quite some noise; enough that the gunshots were harder to notice.
'Hopefully this rain will clear up soon' Sayuri thought optimisticly as she looked up to the sky.

As Haragi left Sayuri she relaxed by the tree when suddenly she heard a shuffle noise of two sets of footsteps.
Two tall guys; one of them had a scarred face made eye contact with her.

"A girl?" He looked at his partner and then back at Sayuri.  
"It's probably best we put her out of her misery" The other man said as he raised his gun up.
Before any shots were fired there were a loud screech and Sayuri could hear what sounded like muffled gunshots as her ears were ringing from the loud screech a second earlier.

Sightly dazed she looked up to see that only one guy was standing and the man with the scar was holding his gun up towards a figure walking through the heavy rain.

Fujiwara Sayuri
~Mirror371

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mori Kita on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:53 am

"Hey, you two, stop fighting already. What the hell is this 'dream' thing about? We're undeniably in reality, and that reality is that we're not in Academy City anymore, so do you mind snapping out of your fantasy so that we can actually try to figure out what's going on?"
Kita gestures the others to follow her deciding its not worth the hassle calling Misaka and the guy over if they weren't going to bother coming.

As Kita begins to walk towards the forest she looks at Hisakawa.
"From what I can tell we aren't even on Earth any more" Kita pauses for a moment to explain. "The sky has two moons, my pocket space is empty and we've encountered creatures that are clearly not natural"

The sky darkens as grey clouds hover overhead.  The darker clouds were still out at sea but simply watching them you could see them moving slowly but steadily at some pace towards the shore.

"How did you come to arrive on this island?" Kita asked everyone.
Before anybody could answer gunshots echoed near the mountain range further inland.

Mori Kita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:09 pm

"Watch where you're aiming, you little brat!"

Mikoto smirked, blue sparks hissing and spitting from her hair. She parted her lips to boast her aim was as perfect as ever, when a certain girl stepped between them.

“Huh?” Mikoto’s grin faded, replaced by a pout that expressed her annoyance. She crossed her arms, glaring at Miyako testily.

“Geez, can’t I have some fun? As if this is real! Talking turtles and monstrous alligators? Hmph, don’t be so ridiculous!”

The prideful girl walked up to Miyako and stuck out an accusing forefinger at Miyako’s chest. “Just who do you think you are anyway, telling me what to do?!”

"From what I can tell we aren't even on Earth any more. The sky has two moons, my pocket space is empty and we've encountered creatures that are clearly not natural"

Mikoto spun around to face the Haru Chugakko girl who had just spoken.
“Exactly! That’s why I’m saying this isn’t real.” She said stubbornly.

Bursts of sparks escaped from her bangs ferociously, illustrating her irritation as the girl ignored her and asked them all a question.

"How did you come to arrive on this island?"

Just as Mikoto opened her mouth to reply she had obviously fallen asleep to get into this stupid dream, sharp rings of gunshots echoed overhead. Her head distracted snapped away to glance into the distance, peering about with a frown.

“What was that?”

Spoiler:
"Mikoto speaks"
'Mikoto thinks'

Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Indifferent about his clothes being drenched by the rain, Haragi was more concerned of where these gunshots came from. As he moved further and further, he wasn't able to hear anything else but the rain. There wasn't any kind of chatter. It could mean two things. Either the battle between both sides was taking a silent moment before the shooting starts again, or one side won the fight. Haragi wanted to conserve as much as energy as possible, so he couldn't use his powers when it isn't necessary.

However being in the position, where he could get shot at any point in time wasn't something he had wanted to occur. Using his own OFR molecules in the vicinity to detect any air consumption would be ideal. Just as he was about to use his personal reality, another gunshot went off. But this time, it had originated from behind him. His eyes widen as he realized what this had meant.

"That girl!"

He decided to travel on thin air, knowing that Sayuri's life might have been in danger. His heart raced as he sped back towards the distinct tree he had left her at.

Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:36 pm

The gunshots rang out and within moments the two girls, Mikoto and Miyako found themselves yanked behind the scarred and shattered tree stump.

"Gunfire." Guy answered Mikoto's question succinctly and with an ominous tone to his voice. Guy beckoned for the others who had been outside of his reach as he crouched behind the obliterated trunk. That was when he spotted the young man lying face down in the sands.

"Hey!" He called over to Trystan to see if he could rouse the boy to his feet.

Guy Li

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumnus Springs on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:06 pm

Autumnus was lying in the sand, next to the alligator. He had scratches all over him, and was mostly covered in sand, so it was no surprise that nobody else noticed him. Perhaps if the one who had cut off the alligator's leg had chosen to hack off one from the other side, he would have been noticed.

He looked at the bonobo, but the bonobo didn't look at him. The hail didn't hurt as much as it did before, which was also odd. This couldn't be possible unless he was hallucinating. But it didn't feel like a hallucination...

Autumnus realized that his Location read had been affected by the fall, and made him think he was 38 ft away from where he really was. Autumnus focused. For a second, his vision was fuzzy, but it soon became clear. The cars weren't next to him or the alligator at all, but were further away. The bonobo, in its garish colors, was getting out of the Volkswagens. An unconscious body, probably hit by one of the cars, was lying in front of it. The black haired person from the group called over to it.A massive storm similar to the one he had experienced before was brewing, and he saw the Tokiwadai student's hair tingle. The trees over there were shriveled up. Gunshots could be heard from the jungle.

This was the time for action. A time to be a hero.

Autumnus grabbed onto the alligator, and let go immediately, because it had rough scales that hurt. Then, Autumnus tried to get up, but couldn't, because his leg hurt a lot.

So Autumnus, rolled towards the jungle a few feet, trying to be stealthy, but he rolled into an awkward position, and yelled. This was very unstealthy.

Last edited by Autumnus Springs on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Detail and direction)

Autumnus Springs
Level 2 Location Read

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisakawa Miyako on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:58 am

“Huh?” Geez, can’t I have some fun? As if this is real! Talking turtles and monstrous alligators? Hmph, don’t be so ridiculous! Just who do you think you are anyway, telling me what to do?!”

Oh how Miyako wanted so bad to slap her for her insolence towards her elders.

She disregarded it while harshly glaring at her, their current location was more important than that brat's attitude.

"From what I can tell we aren't even on Earth any more. The sky has two moons, my pocket space is empty and we've encountered creatures that are clearly not natural"

She lifted her head upwards and confirmed that the sky had two moons, she was left speechless, but decided to turn her gaze back to the others while thinking about it

“Exactly! That’s why I’m saying this isn’t real.”

(And my fall, 'twas your dream too? Cause my head hurts like hell right now...)

Her fall from earlier (as well as the pole she had smacked her head on) had destroyed any kind of positive mood she had, and this situation didn't help at all.

No matter how much she stimulated in her mind where she was, she couldn't conclude to any logical explication, then she remembered that she never really classified her life as 'logical'.

"How did you come to arrive on this island?"

She pondered it, and remembered that Akira must be looking frantically for her, she had disappeared without a single trace after all...

As she was about to answer her question, seemingly at the same time as Mikoto, she heard a loud noise that made her jump back.

“What was that?”

(Don't tell me... A gunshot?!)

She wished she wasn't right, so that she could peacefully go back to her beloved planet earth, but her wish was broken as the man confirmed her suspicions

"Gunfire."

He had answered with an ominous tone, and beckoned to her and the others.

She took a deep breath and headed next to him while making a mental note of sometime asking their names.

(Shit, this is getting bad and it doesn't feel like it'll get better any soon... I can't contact Natsumi either, and Akira doesn't know where I am... I guess I'll stick around to this group until I find useful leads...)

Hisakawa Miyako
Level 3 Temporal Hack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujiwara Sayuri on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:51 am

Sayuri froze with fear as two guys moved closer towards her with their weapons out.

"A girl?" He looked at his partner and then back at Sayuri.  
"It's probably best we put her out of her misery" The other man said as he raised his gun up.
Before any shots were fired there were a loud screech and Sayuri could hear what sounded like muffled gunshots as her ears were ringing from the loud screech a second earlier.

Sightly dazed she looked up to see that only one guy was standing and the man with the scar was holding his gun up towards a figure walking through the heavy rain.

The figure appeared to be a young man as he approached he was finishing reloading his gun, but before he could finish the scarred man charged towards him.  It had seemed that the man's gun was either empty or he had thought he could overpower him up close and prevent the newcomer from firing off a shot.

As the rain poured down heavily Sayuri was still recovering from the pain in her ears.
The two guys fought, throwing a few punched before knocking each other to the ground.

On the ground and covered in mud a small click which was inaudible to Sayuri's ears signalled that the newcomer's gun was ready to fire.  The two struggled for control of the weapon but it didn't last long as the scarred man was much broader with more strength and was able to strangle the smaller man next to him.

Huffing loudly the man got up, staggering slightly he pried the gun from the younger man's hand and glared towards Sayuri who was still frozen in fear.

"On this island your either a victim or your a killer" The man spoke before firing a shot off.
Sayuri felt a bullet hit her right shoulder and winced in pain. Opening her eyes from the initial pain she noticed that something had knocked the man's aim off.  

Fujiwara Sayuri
~Mirror371

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mori Kita on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:04 am

As Kita moved forward with the rest of the group abit startled by the sound of gunfire, something else got her attention as a large bird in the sky was descending on them.

The bird seemed to be some distance away but was closing in fast.
Kita didn't like the fact that the bird was only getting larger in size as it approached; its eyes were already locked onto the group with its claws in a position ready to snatch somebody from the ground.

Looking behind her Kita could only see the beach with the rough weather which had already progressed much further than she had expected it to.
The wind had already begun to pick up and it was beginning to feel like they had entered hurricane season.

'What's with this stupid weather.. in fact whats with this stupid world!' Kita thought as she turned to pay attention to the oncoming danger.
Although the group may have their own plans, she decided it would be safer if she relied on her own ability should anybody else react too slowly.

Mori Kita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:25 pm

*Cue Necessary Music*

"I guess that means... you're the victim, huh?..."

The Level 4 esper rammed into the man's ribs who had the intent on shooting Sayuri, knocking his aim off. Haragi was able to force the man away a couple distances back. He looked back only to notice Sayuri's right shoulder was shot. He clenched his teeth while averting his attention back at the man. He wasn't able to fully use his esper power with the heavy rain pouring down. It had prevented him from creating a crystallized shield to protect Sayuri due to his inability to focus his personal reality at her exact position.

"Sayuri... bare with the pain... I'm sorry I couldn't make it in time... I'll make sure he pays for what he did..."

As of now, Haragi wasn't able to spawn his OFR molecules at the exact position he wanted at a distance due the sheer density of the rain semi-blinding his own field of view. Not only that, he also had to consider that using his esper ability carelessly could put him or Sayuri at risk. He could only rely on using his OFR molecules within his own vicinity. This had meant he needed to rely on close quarters combat to defeat him.

The broad shouldered man held his gun up high, aiming it directly at Haragi's head. The Level 4's expression remain indifferent. He spoke while feeling no threat at all from the scar-faced man,

"You know... making an innocent little girl bleed... just proves you're pathetic... scum like you only bring darkness to the innocent... I'll make sure you'll be begging for forgiveness after I'm done with you..."

The man only had a cockful grin on his face,

"You're sounding pretty cocky, you twerp! If you care for that little girl that much... I'll make her my little toy after I'm done beating on your dead skull!"

The man widened his eyes as he noticed Haragi already had stomped his feet splashing onto the wet ground in front of him. The esper's ill-determined eyes glared at the man who quickly pulled the trigger of his handgun.

BANG!

A loud gunshot noise was made. Haragi was sure to meet his own demise, however that wasn't the case.

Haragi was able to swung his arm in time only to hit his gunned arm to the side knocking the trajectory of his aim elsewhere and the gun out of his hand. Haragi's resolve made this possible otherwise he would have gotten killed long ago. Regardless, in the midst of the moment Haragi had his other arm to throw. His hands were tightly clenched and his feet were planted onto the ground. The heavy rain poured as Haragi took a swing to side of the scarred face of the man.

A loud blow was made causing the man to take a few steps backward. He was standing as he straightened his face from the hard punch. His eyes filled with fiery rage, as he readied his own fists.

"Don't get too cocky, you brat!"

Haragi sharpened his eyes as he noticed the man used brute force by swinging his tightened fist to return the favor. Haragi simply tilted his body to the right to have his attack barely hit him from the side. As his punch went through, Haragi exclaimed,

"You're pretty persistent..."

His fist clenched once again, only he used his OFR molecules to form crystallized knuckles. Just as the man had realized what had been coming, the esper performed a quick uppercut with the added strength of his knuckles reinforcing the damage done. The blow had forced the man upwards into the air, while gravity had brought him down landing onto the hard, wet ground.

The fight was over.

Haragi turned around and approached the injured Sayuri. He knelt onto the ground, and stared at her bleeding shoulder. He silently asked,

"How bad does it hurt?...."

This wasn't good. Haragi knew nothing about how to heal a injury unlike his sister. But she wasn't here, so there was only so much he could do. If she lost too much blood, she would pass out.

Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum