Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

"Darkness may be the only light in some peoples lives"

4 posters

Go down

"Darkness may be the only light in some peoples lives" Empty "Darkness may be the only light in some peoples lives"

Post  Charles Duvivier Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:23 am

Well, hopefully i'm not being terribly retarded for posting up something here instead of the introduction thread. But my general issue is pretty straight forward~ still working on a character.

Alas i may as well describe myself to some extent no? For one i have been rping since 12 =D, made quite a few board rps, and have generally grown away from topic rps (though they don't bother me if the people actually write more then one LINE!) *calms self down* regardless, i am 23 =O So odd to say such an age. And normally tend to lurk around with my own sense of humour in things. As such i for some reason don't like rping canons. As i just feel i can never meet up to what the original writer has written. I write, a lot...as in stories, i did one complete "Alternate Universe" Light novel i guess you can call it, of the fate universe by type moon. Though probably viewed as an abomination by some, and of course write original stories.

I fall into the writing and such area of "world creator" where i generally create entire worlds with entities species and more with relative ease. Hmmmmmmm, i've seen the anime.

My 2 favorite Characters of the Toaru universe would have to be Vento of the Front (odd i know, but i just thought she was adorable XDD) and Misaka XD of course i think Misaka clones is pretty much everyones "fav" to some extent...how can't it be, there is like 20 000+ of them XDDD i'm sure one will be someones fav at some point Razz haha though if i wasn't able to choose Misaka as a fav i'd probably say either Himegami Aisa, or Fukiyose Seiri. So odd no? I don't normally like male characters in any anime i watch (as favorite characters i mean) but i would say Accelerator is pretty cool.

*Rolls around on the ground* Other then that, i'd have to say that i love metal music, horror movies, gore movies, twisted stories have a dark sense of humour and like stabbing people~ hahaha jokes on the last one...or am i~ *Stands up and places hand under chin while thinking* Oh i'm male XD and umm i love singing, playing instruments....errr i guess the rest is just things people can ask. I tried to answer as many questions as i could.

As for how i came to this site, i found it on google. I saw a RP of Toaru on Funimation, and i vomited...as to why refer to my almost anger burst above...so i decided to look for it. Landed up finding it here. And decided to just suck it up and try to make a character here~

Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you all. cat *Waves* lets see is we can be friends and have some fun times together no?~ Feel free to ask away if i left anything out that you wanted answered =D
Charles Duvivier
Charles Duvivier

Back to top Go down

"Darkness may be the only light in some peoples lives" Empty Re: "Darkness may be the only light in some peoples lives"

Post  Autumnus Springs Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 am

Hi! I'm glad you came here and hope you find the place enjoyable!

Autumnus Springs
Level 2 Location Read

Back to top Go down

"Darkness may be the only light in some peoples lives" Empty Re: "Darkness may be the only light in some peoples lives"

Post  Misaka Mikoto Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Welcome Charles! ^^ I hope you decide to stay with us for a long time to come! Our playerbase has been steadily increasing recently, and it's great to see another new face join us! If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm, or ask someone on chat. :3 Our community is very friendly and helpful, I assure you! Looking forward to seeing your character in action!
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  [OLD] Shirai Kuroko Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:08 am

Great to see a steady growth in the magic side. Welcome and I hope we get to rp together sometime.
[OLD] Shirai Kuroko
[OLD] Shirai Kuroko
Level 4 Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down