Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

+25
Kira Kohaku
Sir Alexander Beathen
New Old Kuroko
Tsuneo Takashi
Fuuka Eto
Kihara Kisue
Kobayashi Iori
Tomokota Renavin
Jack Nightingale
Furuhashi Gou
Damion Koyoko
Hiroshi Saito
Yamato Trystan
Mari Illustrious Makinami
Ausama Abel
Accelerator
[Old] Index
Guy Li
Kerri McKinley
Kyou Rindou
Naoki Keima
Hujisaka Natsumi
Haragi Faye
Vanni
Aleister Crowley
29 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC - Page 4 Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

Post  Damion Koyoko Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Koyoko is more or less already going for the second idea. He plans to track him down starting from a certain high school. Or perhaps run into him on the way. I feel as if he manages to drag the fight out long enough, he'll get other people's attention. (Judgement, Anti-skill, everyone on the thread) He'll probably lose but that's what I've been thinking about.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC - Page 4 Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

Post  Jack Nightingale Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:27 pm

At the moment we seem to be divided into two groups: Kyoko is going after Shin, and so is Gou by extension, because he's chasing Kyoko. Touko seems like she'll chase after Milo, and Jack doesn't have any reason to abate that chase now. Fairly evenly split, but their's only four of us, so we should probably come up with some sort of outline as to how we want this to play out. Ideally (in my opinion, at least), it would result in us getting clumped together again like with the convenience store, but with a lot of purpose, motivation, and action.
Jack Nightingale
Jack Nightingale
Libertas719

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t320-magician-jack-nightinga

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Nightingale Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:27 am

Hey, Guy. From the looks of it, you seem to be next in line to post in Executing God's Will, and I was asked to remind you just to make sure you're aware.
Jack Nightingale
Jack Nightingale
Libertas719

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:20 am

I need more information on whether or not Koyoko can see Shinichiro leaving the scene, to potentially slow his progress of escape, given Koyoko's physical situation. Given that he has little to nothing to do when it comes to the big horde of people and Milo. Until then I am unable to post. Perhaps Jack and Iva may be able to continue their side of the story, but I can't as of right now.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokota Renavin Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:58 am

Character: Tomokota Renavin

Role: Renavin's Organization in the dark side are under threat of having resources cut from them if Kisue's experiment were to bare fruit. After gathering information on the experiment through their contacts, they decided to take action and stop the experiment by 'rescuing' the subjects for 'moral' reasons.

Connection: Renavin, working for an organization on the Darkside, is often given tasks simply because him standing around is a waste of use. Although other than the organization he works for, his powers are kept secret or under the impression he's an esper. Making use of this cover, they tend to have him to 'wet work' for them whenever they request. In this particular scenario, him and a rag tag team of four mercenaries, are tasked to raid the facility at a given date. Orders are to capture the subjects for an extra pay raise, but eliminate them if options are too limited. Renavin, money not being an issue, has no problem dealing with this, however, feels the need to let other people know. He gives out information on the subjects (names, their pictures, a picture of a building) to a couple info brokers who will sell them out to those who are hopefully looking for the child errors. Nothing much else is given out to them to avoid the info being too expensive.

Last edited by Tomokota Renavin on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE :D)
Tomokota Renavin
Tomokota Renavin
Atone788

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:15 pm

Alright, so what exactly did Shinichiro do to Koyoko? Obviously he casted a spell on Koyoko but it all we know is that it leaves and annoying pain in his hand. Gonna need more clarification of what the spell actually is, please.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Character: Kobayashi Iori

Role: After ESI (Escaped Subject Incident), Iori becomes curious. Recognizing the uniform on the escaped subject as being one from Nagaten, she hacks into the school's network. Unable to actually hack into the Kisue's experiment data, she becomes curious and investigates the school herself due to the strong defenses on the information.

Connection: Iori comes in contact with the escapee from Kisue's research, prompts curiosity. She then investigates the school.
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kihara Kisue Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:03 am

Character: Kihara Kisue

Role: Is currently conducting an experiment, and must defend against the members of the dark side and the various vigilantes that want to stop the experiment and/or take her life for various reasons.

Connection: Is searching for Iresia, as she is an experimental subject of hers that escaped.
Kihara Kisue
Kihara Kisue
A Certain Unethical Scientist

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t353-other-kihara-kisue

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:14 pm

False Error is resuming with a handful of important changes to the plot. To keep things moving I've set a deadline of three days to post when needed, or the characters will end up NPCing by Jack and myself.

As I've already asked everyone involved if they'd be ready to post there, please actually show up, or else... Twisted Evil

(Also, yes I know I've gotten rusty in posting there. Make fun of me and I'll punch you~)
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Nightingale Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:43 am

Hey, Guy? Did you read my post? There should still be a lot of distance between Jack and Milo, and you ignored the runestone completely.

Also, as it was pointed out to that I just assumed you'd know from Encounter, the hagalaz runestone, upon contact, knocks the victim into unconsciousness.
Jack Nightingale
Jack Nightingale
Libertas719

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuuka Eto Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:08 am

Character: Eto Fuuka

Role: Fuuka will oppose those trying to interfere with the experiment by doing whatever Kisue Kihara asks of her, be it investigation, recovery, or attackings intruders.

Connection: Fuuka is a Dark Side operative that has been hired by Kisue
Fuuka Eto
Fuuka Eto
Level 2 Voodoo Doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:20 am

Quick info about False Error: Due to his current circumstances Gou will be out of action for the time being. So don't wait on my posts~
I will resume posting once my timetable has cleared up and I believe that it'd be fitting for him to wake up.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokota Renavin Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:38 pm

As of now Koyoko will be out of action in the magic side thread, that is until a moment arises in which he must act. But for now, it's giant needles and a frog faced doctor.
Tomokota Renavin
Tomokota Renavin
Atone788

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuneo Takashi Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Character: Tsuneo Takashi

Role: Whatever Judgement needs him to do - not quite to the end of his official training but close enough. In all likelyhood helping with the mess Judgement's trying to clean up after that public fight and following leads on that end.

Connection: Judgement recruit - not necessarily the most physically able, but intelligent enough that he'll likely be of use to them if they're calling all hands available.
Tsuneo Takashi
Tsuneo Takashi
Level 3 Remote Reach

Back to top Go down

Post  New Old Kuroko Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:04 am

Character: Shirai Kuroko

Role: Investigating the case as a part of Judgement. Being her usual reckless self.

Connection: Jugdement Member. Level 4 Teleporter and quite sharp, thus easy to dispatch and reach new locations easily. Also, quite the combat asset, should it come to it.

New Old Kuroko
Level 4 Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:07 pm

Hey Guy, would you like a scene with Imouto before the impending experiment? I mean 10,032 btw.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:47 pm

Guy, you're free to reintroduce your character in Arc 3 now since we're nearing the final fights with Mikoto about to execute her plans. You can also reintroduce him in False Error again, though Renavin and Natsumi might not get to him and Iresia right away.

Speaking of, Koyoko, how long do you feel the current scene should be? It'd be best to avoid making it long while still making it worth being there.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokota Renavin Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Yeah we can end the scene in at least a couple posts, before actually meeting with Guy and Iresia, or if you'd prefer just pause until the time is proper. Up to you though, I don't mind either way.
Tomokota Renavin
Tomokota Renavin
Atone788

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Also make sure if anybody wants a scene with either the Misaka sisters before their grizzly murder. Please let me know ASAP before this goes any further or you will miss your chance. We don't know if 10031 or 10032 will actually survive in this alternative version except for those planning it.

Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:05 pm

With this we enter the phase of the final scenes for this Arc.

Save for a post from Alex with 10031 before the experiment and Kuroko with her reaction to Natsumi's words (though without her going to the alley just yet), it's time for the "antagonists" to return and as such we, the 'normal' cast, are out until Guy and Kerri reintroduce Accelerator and Mari.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kihara Kisue Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:22 am

False Error

Kuro, it's about time for Fuuka to be reintroduced. Keima is in dire need of a knight in shining armor!
Kihara Kisue
Kihara Kisue
A Certain Unethical Scientist

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t353-other-kihara-kisue

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:17 pm

False Error Announcement:

Right, I've given Judgement a month to get back on track with activity, and there's seemingly going to be no progress whatsoever as the leading parties are too inactive to carry on.

Going by this the Judgement side of the thread will be ignored and removed from the main lines of the plot as there's no use in just having to NPC an entire side, so the interrogation will be skipped over for the sake of keeping the thread going with the other characters.

Speaking of which, Guy, you're up next in False Error since I can't find much to react to until then.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:26 pm

All right, now seems like a good time to reintroduce Mari (though without having her fight right away, perhaps just arriving at the scene?) and get the whole cast going on the final fight, Kerri.

Also, Guy, do you want to post and interrupt the reunion or should I continue the scene with Kuroko? We're fine with either.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:38 am

I'm ready to post, but I just wanted to clarify-how exactly should I start off my post? Like, this is technically happening in the middle of everything. Should I have Mari arrive late to the scene to try and guard Accelerator? Or is there something else I can/should do?
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:05 am

That's up to you. She could arrive late or she could have been busy/distracted elsewhere and waiting for the right time to intervene. Her job is to make sure no one interferes with the experiment after all.

On that note, the plan is to have the group escape and regroup to work out a plan for taking down Accelerator. Unless anyone's got any objections? Primarily because it will give our heroes a chance (going up against the strongest Esper without a plan or Imagine Breaker is going to end pretty badly. And also because it'll give us more opportunity for plot/character development.
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next