Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] A Certain Part-Time Job

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[SS] A Certain Part-Time Job - Page 3 Empty Re: [SS] A Certain Part-Time Job

Post  Guy Li Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:09 am

"Yeah. My boss gave me one." He explained, prodding the keyboard of a display model tentatively. "An old one." He picked up a tablet and sat on the edge of the desk and scribbled on the screen with the stylus.

Guy recalled Komoe presenting him with the dusty, ancient desktop unit. She had been so happy with herself for doing him a favour that he hadn't the heart to turn it down. She'd even lugged it to his corner of the office in person despite the entire thing being waist high next to her. She looked so cute

"I guess I just got used to using the damn thing and now it won't even boot up." He held the tablet at arms length and considered it thoughtfully for a moment before flipping it around to show Mikoto. It was a crude chibi drawing of her surrounded by sparks. 'Chibisaka's' cheeks were shaded red with a blush. "But if you're not going to help me, then I'll just get a new one." He placed the tablet down absent mindedly. His thoughts were already on other things. "I wonder how I can get the higher ups to foot the bill?" He was talking to himself.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Fri May 02, 2014 12:23 am

"I've rarely seen a computer of Academy City so old it's unusable..."

She glared at him when she saw Chibisaka's drawing and she snatched the tablet along with the stylus to draft something herself as she talked.

"Eh... I'm not really known for being good at repairing computers." It was the complete opposite, actually. She was well-known for destroying them. "But there are other students in Tokiwadai that could help you out with that."

Once she was done, she looked at the entire drawing, satisfied, and gave him the tablet and stylus back. Chibisaka hadn't been edited, but the canvas had been made larger to show a ChibiLi getting electrocuted by Chibisaka's sparks.

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed May 07, 2014 12:32 am

Not to be outdone, he picked up the stylus and doodled on the tablet.

"Can I help you, sir?" The store assistant asked politely. Guy glanced up even as he continued drawing.

"Oh, yeah." He set the stylus down and walked towards one of the display models to discuss prices. The picture had yet another addition; a simple skyline of buildings surrounding Chibisaka that made her look like a rampaging monster. Small planes buzzed around her firing splashes of yellow 'gunfire' at the Kaijusaka. It was his way of getting the last word in the conversation.

He returned a few moments later holding a print out of computer prices and started to walk straight past Mikoto, his attention wandering someplace else as he considered the list in front of him.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 am

(EDIT: The doodle, courtesy of Miiru):

Going from a miniaturised version of herself to an apparently city-endangering monster? His way of getting the last word, or rather picture, sure escalated quickly. She would've given him yet another glare if he hadn't walked off with one of the store assistants.

When he returned he wasn't paying her any attention any more, was he really in that much of a need of a computer, or did he just have that short of an attention-span. Either way, it was pissing her off and her tightening grip on the tablet showed it.

(...Ah!)

She realised the electricity started to leak out of her and caused the tablet to crash and reboot, so she quickly put down the tablet before causing any further damage. Thankfully, it didn't seem like anything worse happened to it.

"So, are you just going to buy a new one or bother repairing the old one?" After breathing in and out a few times to calm down, she called out to him to get his attention again.

Last edited by Misaka Mikoto on Sun May 10, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed May 14, 2014 12:59 am

He stopped and looked over his shoulder at her with a raised eyebrow.

"It sounds like you're offering?" A devious smile cracked his lips as he spotted his opening. "In that case come to my office tomorrow after school finishes." Before she could speak he turned abruptly on the spot and clasped her hand in a firm handshake to seal the deal. "Thanks so much, Sparky. I really appreciate it." He continued to talk as he hurried off without waiting for her reply. By the time she had realised what had happened the young teacher was long gone.

Mikoto found herself waiting outside the teachers' office, impatiently watching the time go by.

It had been nearly fifteen minutes since classes ended in a certain high school and yet that boy was nowhere to be seen.

"Are you waiting for someone, Misaka-san?" A small, chirpy voice asked Mikoto. Komoe stood clutching her teacher's register under her side and looked up at Mikoto. "Sorry, it must seem strange for someone to know your name when you don't know theirs. I'm Tsukiyomi Komoe. Nice to meet you." As a teacher Komoe was familiar with many high profile students in the city. And Mikoto's reputation as a spokesperson for Academy City meant that it wasn't uncommon for people to recognise her.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Wed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm

...There was no way he really believed she'd buy him a computer, right? Because of him, the day before she had almost been literally thrown out of the store due to her pissed off electricity leaks! Granted, it was probably her short temperament's fault but she'd never admit it as long as she could blame it on Guy... 

But that aside, it was suspicious. If he just wanted her to help him afford a computer, why had he asked her to come all this way? Did he plan on putting her in a situation where she couldn't refuse or was he simply in a hurry? Was she just over-thinking the whole thing...?

"Are you waiting for someone, Misaka-san?" Fully expecting the young boy and ready to yell at him, she found herself surprised to see that the gender, size, and any possible criteria you could think of didn't match Guy's in the slightest. It wasn't surprising that this midget knew her name, but to be able to recognise her even though she hadn't said or done anything.. Had she met this elementary kid before? She couldn't remember.

"Sorry, it must seem strange for someone to know your name when you don't know theirs. I'm Tsukuyomi Komoe. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you. Ah, yeah, he still hasn't arrived though.."

For a while, she looked intensely at Komoe thinking that this high-school sure was quite relaxed if it allowed elementary kids to roam around. That was until she noticed her teacher's register, did that mean...

(...She's a teacher?! No way! Was she experimented on as a child? Did she end up never growing up as a result?! No, that couldn't be...  Is she just delivering the register to an actual teacher? Yes! That must be it!) 

Disbelief was written all over her face as she took another good look at Komoe, suddenly followed by complete satisfaction of reaching a somewhat logical conclusion, unaware that it was completely incorrect.

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Thu May 22, 2014 1:34 am

"I know how you feel." She voiced her sympathy after detecting the weary tone of Mikoto's words, matching it with her a jaded sigh of her own.

"Please come in. If you're waiting for who I think you're waiting for it may be a while." Komoe reached up to open the door to the office and stepped inside. She set the register on the desk alongside the other papers that littered its surface. She poured a lukewarm coffee from the pot on her desk and hopped into a seat which looked far too big for her.

"Hey boss!" Guy announced himself with a cheerful and informal greeting as he opened the door and poked his head inside.

"And Sparky too! Looks like it's my lucky day." He smiled brightly when he saw Mikoto was there as well. and ushered her along to his desk in the far corner of the room. Buried behind filing cabinets and sheltered from the light of the windows the dingy looking desk was a miserable sight to behold. Not only was it cramped and secluded but its surface was hidden beneath stacks of old papers, office supplies and books that could generously be described as 'organised chaos'. Before she had a chance to object the Tokiwadai girl found herself sat in front of an aging computer screen.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Wed May 28, 2014 12:52 am

This kid sure was making herself comfortable in an office that wasn't her own, were the teachers around here really okay with that? She was about to call out to Komoe about her behaviour, but the door opened to reveal the boy she had, unwillingly, been waiting for with an unusual bright smile that caught her off-guard before she could do so.

"Hey boss! And Sparky too! Looks like it's my lucky day"

Unable to retort about her name not being Sparky and wondering who he was calling 'boss', Mikoto quickly found herself in front of a computer, pitying Guy's lame excuse of a desk on the way there. Was it normal for a Tokiwadai teacher to have this much of a chaotic desk? He was abnormal on so many degrees she didn't know where to start...

"Umm... Why did you bring me here?"

She took a good look at the computer that hardly seemed like one of Academy City's with how ancient it looked compared to newer computers. After pressing the power button once, nothing happened so she pressed it a second time. And then a third, and a fourth, and a fifth. Even after repeatedly pressing for a minute, nothing was happening at all so she turned to Guy.

"Uwaa, what did you do to this computer? It won't even start..."

But at the very least, it seemed like she wouldn't have to buy him anything... for now.

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:11 pm

"Nothing." He said a little too quickly. "I mean there have been a couple of... hardware problems."

Guy's mind drifted through the various 'altercations' he'd had with the machine. Each and every time he'd responded in the same way.

The CD drive won't open. He'd complained even as his foot crashed casually into the side of the tower unit. He knocked it repeatedly with the same indifference one would give to the tires of their car.

Is something loose under there? Guy prodded the PC with his toe forcefully.

Databases. The boy had grumbled, swinging his foot up under the desk from his office chair like a footballer taking a penalty shot.

"I mean, you know. Wear and tear happens." Guy scratched the back of his neck.

Komoe looked over at him disapprovingly and shook her head.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:30 am

She observed Guy with a look of complete suspicion, the way he quickly answered and the elementary kid's reaction told her he might have not been as pacifist with the computer as he implied. Assuming she wouldn't get anything more out of him, Mikoto sighed and resumed uselessly pressing the power button several times while thinking about how to get it started.

Now, Mikoto wasn't much of a tech expert and, unlike Uiharu, most of her hacking ability came from her Level 5 powers rather than any kind of actual hacking skill. That, and the fact that her hacking was done with little to no effort on her actual part meant that she didn't know a computer inside-out as well as someone who'd know how to hack without powers.

"Umm... Uwaa!"

So, unsure of what to do, the most natural option that came to her was using her electricity to get the computer started, just like when hacking. However, when she sent electricity to the computer in hopes of seeing it booting, Mikoto heard a small explosion that made her jerk backwards in surprise followed by quite a fair amount of smoke coming out of the ventilation grills.

...Her "natural option" had caused some parts of the old hardware to blow up. It now seemed like her chances of not having to buy him a computer were gradually disappearing along with the smoke.

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:58 pm

The sudden bang had caused Komoe to jump in her chair with a squeak and Guy to step back cautiously.

"Whew." The boy whistled, leaning over Mikoto's shoulder to prod the gently smoking machine. "Nice going, Sparky." Another puff of white smoke escaped from the case as the machine gave its last pitiable whir.

"Ah well." He ran a hand through his hair and stood back. "I guess it was inevitable really. It was on its last legs anyway."

The small pink haired girl joined the pair at Guy's desk, rising up onto her toes to get a look at the machine that now sizzled quietly in the corner.

"Don't worry Li-san, Misaka-san." Komoe slowly sipped at her coffee. "We'll just get a replacement."

Guy grinned to himself behind her.

"And it'll come out of your paycheck." She continued, as though sensing his reaction without having to see it. Guy's face dropped.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:39 pm

It wasn't her fault. It definitely wasn't her fault that the PC wasn't working any more, but she felt bad at the idea that she had just killed any slight chances of the computer booting again. As a rich girl and a Level 5, she didn't understand the pain of having to invest in something with hard-earned money.

But while she couldn't understand, she somehow felt pity for Guy as she saw him clearly unhappy about having to buy a new computer, even though she felt like he'd make fun of her for destroying the hardware soon enough.

"Uuu..." She pondered for a minute before coming to a conclusion. "Fine, tomorrow I'll help you find a new computer! But don't you dare talk about what happened to anyone!"

But wait... Paycheck? Why was the elementary kid mentioning paychecks as if she was his boss? She curiously looked at Guy while trying to refrain from rudely pointing at Komoe.

"By the way, it's been bothering me for a while, but why does this school allow elementary children to casually walk around in the staff room?"

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:59 am

Guy and Komoe shared a puzzled exchange of glances in the few moments before it dawned on them what Mikoto meant. The pair started to laugh between themselves as the Tokiwadai girl looked on cluelessly.

"Actually I'm not an elementary student..." Komoe started.

Guy ruffled Mikoto's hair.

"This is my boss. Isn't she adorable?" He reached down to do the same to Komoe who slapped his hand away sternly.

"Aren't you being a little familiar, Li-san?" She glared at him but Guy was already walking away.

"Since my computer's broken I can't do any work. I'll take the rest of the day off." He waved, strolling through the door with a bounce in his step.

"There are other things you can do! You can help mark these papers!" Komoe tried to respond but he was already gone. Had he planned this whole thing out from the start? Intentionally drying his own work computer for the sake of a half day's work? Even he wouldn't be so callous...

Would he?
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:45 pm

She was slightly pissed off by the feeling that they were openly mocking her for not following on. But no matter how hard she thought about it, she couldn't understand what was going on.

"This is my boss. Isn't she adorable?"

Like an idiot she stared at Guy with her mouth wide open, dumbfounded at the point of being unable to give the slightest reaction to his patting or one-sided over-friendly attitude with his boss.

After her imagination and many questions wildly ran around, she realised that Guy had already left the staff room in a most likely attempt to avoid work. As such, Komoe was the only person here capable of providing answers to this distressed Mikoto.

"What do you mean you aren't in elementary school?! How old are you! And what does he mean, you're his boss, should you even be allowed to be here?!"

"I still find it hard to believe you're his boss..."

After a few minutes and a lot of deep breaths, Mikoto finally calmed down and went over the situation. This girl was an adult stuck in the body of an elementary child. Academy City sure had weird experiments going on, but she refrained from making a comment about that.

(Huh? But wait...)

Then, what she had claimed to Guy dawned on her as she properly considered it without any pitying factor involved. It wasn't like she wasn't knowledgeable about computers, but she wasn't knowledgeable enough to be of any use in computer-selection.

Had it been any other person, she felt that it wouldn't have been much of an issue. However, with time she had grown to try and make extra, although failed, effort to avoid putting herself in situations where Guy could make fun of her and embarrass her.

(What do I do, should I dedicate the day to properly studying computers? What should I even start with... But when I think about it, I don't actually know what I'd end up doing even if I did accompany him...Or maybe I should just make up an excuse for not coming! Aah, but I can't just give up and go back on my word like that!)

In short, one could say she was currently being paranoid and blowing out of proportions something simple, yet it clearly bothered her.

(Should I ask her..?)

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:43 am

Komoe muttered something to herself about 'that ungrateful boy' as she hopped onto her chair with a frown and pulled herself up to the desk. The odd juxtaposition of her naively youthful appearance and jaded, adult demeanour was curious to behold for some reason. Like a precocious child trying to look mature in an attempt to be taken seriously. She started scribbling on the test papers with increasingly agitated strokes.

The next day Guy flipped the pages of the computer catalogue, half-heartedly glancing across the various models and their prices. Lying with his head propped against the roots of a tree the boy groaned lazily and lowered the magazine over his face, enjoying the shade in the oppressive Summer heat.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:46 am

There were times where one had to put their pride aside to properly find a solution to a problem. This was such a time for Mikoto who had spent the entirety of the previous day studying computer models and prices whilst slightly confused after finally sucking it up and asking a certain someone's help.

And that someone was definitely going to use the entire situation Mikoto was in against her. But hey, at least Mikoto would have pride in saying she was a person of her word. But upon seeing the young man seemingly resting next to a tree, she wondered if she really wanted to go through with this.

"Are you an old man or what?" Mikoto worriedly sighed, she was here to help him buy his computer. Surely he wasn't going to act like a jerk and run off like always? "You're resting even though the day just started..."

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:46 am

"Resting is good for the body and mind." He lifted the pages of the magazine slightly to lazily turn his single uncovered eye towards Mikoto. "Why don't you join me?" He gestured to the ground beside him. Guy flipped the magazine closed and sat up, rolling it up and stuffing it in the back of his trousers.

"Are you here for anything in particular, or just to block the sunshine?" He asked with a roguish smile that made it hard to take his words to heart.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:03 am

There was a nice weather today so Mikoto took him up on the offer and sat next to him after straightening out her skirt to avoid wrinkles.

"Don't tell me you forgot? Even though I, Tokiwadai's Ace, am going out of my way to help you out with your computer issues..."

She caught a glimpse of the catalogue he had been covering his eyes with. Relieved to see that he cared at least a bit for his own problems, she took it from him and flipped through the pages.

"So? Did you find anything to your liking so I can fulfil my promise without actually doing anything?"

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:57 pm

"Oh. That." He said with minor relief. "I was only kidding." He laid back as though to fall asleep and as he closed his eyes he waved lazily. "You don't have to worry about it. It's all under control." His assurance sounded hollow. The suggestion that somehow this irresponsible character had actually put any effort into his search seemed to ring false when she considered his usual attitude.

As she flipped through the freshly printed pages she would hear the spine of the catalogue crack. A sure sign that he had hardly touched it.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:26 pm

"Why do I have this overbearing feeling that we don't have the same definition of having things 'under control'?"

It couldn't be said that she was particularly motivated. Having to assist him out of a sudden outburst on her part was hardly a good idea for her sanity based on all of their previous... altercations since they met.

And to think that he was hardly motivated to deal with his own problems himself sent her already-low motivation to negative numbers

Mikoto would've let out an exasperated sigh but realised that if she were to sigh each time he was annoying her, she'd end up emptying her lungs at an alarming rate compared to how fast she could refill them.

"I was going to suggest that either you're lazy by nature and don't do thing you're supposed to do, or you just really don't want that paycheck to be affected by that unexpected investment, but now that I think about it I'm going to take a free guess; it's both."

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:55 pm

"Bingo." Was his less than helpful response.

"But seriously, I can handle this on my own. How hard can it be? It's not like computers are complicated or anything." He said, grossly oversimplifying the issue once more. "I'll get around to it at some point..."

Mikoto's phone rang in her pocket.

"Good morning Misaka-san!" Uiharu Kazari chirped politely. She was sitting in her dorm room, happily typing away at her laptop as she spoke. "I did a little research and I think I might have found what you're looking for." She declared with a certain amount of pride. "If you want to come over I think we can find something in your price range."
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:38 am

“Thanks! You're in your dorm room, right? I'll pass by soon.”

As soon as she hung up, Mikoto rose from her cosy sitting position and stretched before staring at the lazy man next to her.

They most likely wouldn't get anywhere at all today if she kept being negative about helping him.

Her features gradually softened as she came to this conclusion, her annoyed expression gradually being replaced by a wide cocky grin spreading on her face.

“Buying a new computer couldn't be easier in this city, but God knows when you'll get around to doing it with that attitude of yours. So I'll try to help you learn that the faster you deal with a 'little' problem, the less they accumulate. Besides...”

Though her words could be interpreted as somewhat hypocritical, as she herself was an adept at accumulating problems and troubles, often due to her short-temper, the girl had seemingly settled on adopting a much more positive attitude, and she extended her hand towards Guy.

“It feels great to know that I'm so much more mature and responsible than a man considered enough of an adult to have a proper, well-paying job and I plan on fully making it clear to everyone.”

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:42 am

Guy cracked his eyes open to look at the girl with a dull expression as she lectured him and he rocked forward, sitting up and rising from the floor without her assistance and ignoring her hand. The tall boy dusted himself off.

"By all means, show me how it should be done." He said sarcastically.

There was a knock at the door. Uiharu Kazari placed the laptop down on the low table in the middle of the room and hurried over to the door.

"Hello Misaka-san!" She said with a bright smile, but her expression froze in sudden shock at the sight of the older boy with her. "S-Sensei!" She exclaimed "W-what are you doing here?" She asked, her heart returning to a regular rhythm.

"Everyone knows that home-made katsudon beats that cheap fast food crap any day of the week." Guy finished his argument with Mikoto just as the Sakuragawa girl opened the door. They had been fiercely debating the pros and cons of various food outlets across the city with Guy steadfastly insisting he could do better.

"Oh. Hey..." He lingered for a moment, sure that the girl's name would be on the tip of his tongue. He did recognise her. That much he knew for certain. "Kagami?"

She almost fell over, her knees buckling a little as a wave of disappointment hit her.

"Kazari. Uiharu Kazari..." She corrected him despondently, inviting them inside.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:38 am

By the time they had arrived, Mikoto was staring daggers at Guy.

“Of course I know! But you expect me to believe you're that good at cooking? ... Ah, Uiharu-san!” Mikoto exclaimed, her glare turning into an apologetic grin as she clasped her hands together, completely ignoring Guy's name-related memory issues. “Sorry for such a sudden request!”

Entering the room, she removed her shoes and headed towards the open laptop that had multiple tabs for computer references open.

“Actually, I wasn't asking for myself.” She sat down and curiously took a peek at the opened tab, quickly glaring at Guy to prompt him to do the same. “He broke his computer, and due to various... circumstances, I'm helping out. So, did you find something for our inexplicably broke teacher?”

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:46 pm

Kazari nodded chirpily and sat down at her desk.

"It's a good thing you came to me." She tipped her head back with a confident smirk. "After all, when it comes to this sort of thing most people don't really understand the intricacies of..."

Guy could have sworn she was still using real words but for the life of him couldn't understand a singe syllable. Technology is scary. He thought. But nevertheless he maintained a pleasant smile and humoured the girl.

"Sure." He said simply when he realised she was looking for a response.

She clicked on the first tab and started to reel out the specifications. It was at that point that Guy's attention started to wander and he nodded decisively.

"Done. I'll take one!" He placed a hand on her head and ruffled her hair gently, causing the girl to blush bashfully.

"You know normally I'd say to buy online, but if you want this model I know that one of the stores in the commercial district has it on sale right now for cheaper..." She smiled. "I could come along if you had any other questions?"
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next