Guy
Founder

Natsumi
Administrator

Iva

Latest topics
» [SS] Lighting the Fuse
by Guy Li Today at 1:53 am

» A Certain Experiment's End (Arc 3 Epilogue)
by Guy Li Today at 12:35 am

» Pokemon Discussion
by Leivinia Birdway Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» [SS] Hazy Silhouette
by Leivinia Birdway Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» [SS] Cold Wool
by Erin Lightheart Yesterday at 6:25 pm

» [SS] Through the Eyes of the Silent Dolls
by Kinoshita Nori Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:05 pm

» [SS] JudgementCon: LoliJustice
by Oda Taichi Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:30 pm

» [SS] Red Fairy
by Furuhashi Gou Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:53 pm

» [SS] Chocolate Fish
by Vita Vesta Caesar Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:02 pm

» [SS] Bi-Polar Opposites Attract Trouble
by Himegami Aisa Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:26 am

Important Topics

Affiliates
Board Rating:

RPG-D PPN Top 50
RolePlayGateway

Affiliated RPs:

Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy RP The Games

Affiliated RPs (-18):

www.AbaddonCity.com (18+)

Hello Newbie to all this Reporting in!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Newbie to all this Reporting in!

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:14 am

Hello there everyone Very Happy, I'm new to Roleplay and Writing an Original Story and all that, I been meaning to introduce myself but I have kind of School Issues (Homework, Classes).

And also I'm kind of lost of what to do here or how to do it so I hope you all can teach me how to work my way through here.

Oh!, also surprise surprise I'm Mexican, so I kind of get troubled expressing in English some words (Sorry >_<) but I am kind of an advanced English speaker , so I hope you are kind to me and correct me if you want to D:.

Finally, I hope you can teach me techniques of writting Original Stories because I'm a newbie, so my profile is always open for criticism on PM or Advices Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Newbie to all this Reporting in!

Post  Kerri McKinley on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:37 am

The pleasure is ours Sakamoto. My name is Kerri (I also RP as Mari Illustrious Makinami) and it's very nice to have you aboard! (Nice avatar BTW. I'm guessing I'm not the only here one watching Tokyo Ravens right now, lol)

If you have any issues, or need any help, don't be afraid to ask anyone around here for some advice, opinions on your writing, or anything else you feel that you can improve on. And so far, I haven't noticed any real issues with your spelling, but we'll be sure to point anything out if it becomes an issue.

Don't worry about school getting in the way, no one here is a stranger to life getting hectic, but for future reference we'd prefer it if you would just give us some notice of your absence ahead of time in the absence thread. Otherwise, try to be as active as possible, and enjoy yourself!

Again, we're happy to have you aboard, and we'll be sure to give you any advice or criticism on how you write! Just don't be afraid to give your own two cents to everyone else.

Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum