Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Kisaragi Anko Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:13 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Find a title that does not already exist

3 posters

Go down

Find a title that does not already exist Empty Find a title that does not already exist

Post  Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello everybody!

I'm not good at introductions: neither in my native language nor in English. Therefore, I will make it brief. I'm sorry for this.__.
So. What can I tell you about me? How about a few unnecessary facts? - Yeah, I think that should do. (No, it will have to do Twisted Evil )

I suppose that I've already met some  user from this forum in the chatbox.  Sorry, but.... I've forgotten my nick.. It was something with "shel", I guess.  

I used to write in german or seldom french RPGs, but it's my first english RPG. I understand almost everything - that's not the problem. I think, the problem is on the other side xD
I rarely write or speak English which is why my syntax  and grammar are afflicted with those circumstances.

Since I mainly play male characters, the face claim Uryuu Minene will be as magician one of the few exceptions in this RPG.

My favorite anime characters are Hei from Darker than Black and Hyoubu Kyousuke from Zettai Karen Children.
I'm from Switzerland, but I think you already figured out thanks to the nice "who's online?"-list.

Greetings
Ryana

Last edited by Luxuria Ryana on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Find a title that does not already exist Empty Re: Find a title that does not already exist

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:05 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum! I'm sure we'd be quite interested in knowing what languages do you speak. From what I can gather, you know English, French and German, correct? Don't worry about your English though, we have a handful of non-native speakers and we'll surely help you with your English when you need help. Especially our grammar nazis.

Minene does make me curious regarding what kind of magician you'll pull out for us. I'm looking forward to seeing your profile. Do you have knowledge of the Raildex verse?

Also, no, I don't think normal members can figure out the country of other members even if they look through all the forum lists.

My favorite anime characters are Hei from Darker than Black

You might get along with a handful of our members, then. Not that we're not friendly in general, lol. Either way, again, welcome. I hope you'll like it around here and stick around for a while.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Find a title that does not already exist Empty Re: Find a title that does not already exist

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:50 am

Hello~ and welcome to the board. Best of luck in making your character, and best of luck on this board =)
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:28 pm

Yo. Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to join the chatbox so you can convers with other members of the forum (when they are and not dead at the keyboard). If you need help making the character you have in mind, don't be afraid to ask some members or the staff.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:35 pm

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome~

@Natsu
Yep, I know English, French and German. Only Italian and Swiss German (if it counts as a language, haha) are missing. Ah, you have grammar nazis, I'm prepared to die.

When I think of Minene, then comes one word in my mind: Poison. I don't know why, but I suppose that it will fit her. Iva was so nice and showed me the right mythology~
Her magic will base on Lúin of Celtchar, in other words: Imitative magic.
I don't know everything about the Raildex verse, because i've have still to read quite a few chapters. The explanations from the anime aren't very satisfactory, in my opinion.

Oh, that's strange. "forumotion" and Co. have a map over the list normally o.o

Haha, it pleases me that Hei is here so popular xD
That reminds me of... My first RPG was with DtB and due to fact that I was on DtB-withdrawal, I joined in and never regretted that decision.

@Koyoko
I've already been in the chatbox as 'stalkershel'. (Again thanks to Iva for reminding me of my entire nick, my memory is from time to time very poor...)
And I have forgotten my password. I have to make a third account, I guess...

Edit: Ah, I've forgotten:
@Ryu
I know your Face Claim e.e
He was along with Xerxes Break and Hyoubu in my selection for male face claims in this forum. But then I informed me which gender was here outnumbered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:35 am

Luxuria Ryana wrote:Thanks everyone for the nice welcome~
Edit: Ah, I've forgotten:
@Ryu
I know your Face Claim e.e
He was along with Xerxes Break and Hyoubu in my selection for male face claims in this forum. But then I informed me which gender was here outnumbered.

I...i was forgotten  Crying or Very sad 

haha yah, i'm actually working on a female character too =) there are a lot of males on here. And my male in particular as a death wish match up Razz but its all good. nice to joke about Razz
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum