Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy RP The Games

Affiliated RPs (-18):

www.AbaddonCity.com (18+)

[SS] Right Place at the Wrong Time

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [SS] Right Place at the Wrong Time

Post  Tanaka Kazuki on Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:04 am

"My name is Murakami Takashi, incoming freshman of A Certain Highschool, practitioner of aerokinesis, and seeker of a balanced mind and body. Pleasure to make your acquaintances and again please forgive my rudeness before." The boy said.

“Ohhh! I have to head back soon!” Mirai exclaimed “It was nice to meet you two! I had much fun today, haha!”

"Likewise." Kazuki said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone to check the time. "And to you Murakami, I presently attend that very school. If you ever need help with anything, just give me a call." Kazuki looked at the time. "Whoops, looks like I lost track of time, I have a job I still have to get to." Kazuki dropped back to the ground and began walking in the direction of his next customer. "If either of you ever need anything transported, you have my number, and with that, I'll be on my way."  

Kazuki continued walking away towards his next job. Barring any other interruptions, he should make it right on time.

Tanaka Kazuki
Level 3 Wormhole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [SS] Right Place at the Wrong Time

Post  Murakami Takashi on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:27 pm

After Takashi introduced himself, Mirai said "That's good! Ah, and before I forget; Thanks for pushing me out of the way. Even though it was just water; It was a gesture full of guts." Takashi looked at Mirai with a surprised look in his face, but then smiled and bowed his head slightly. "Not a problem, Mirai. I was happy to help." Then, Mirai blinked for a moment and while Takashi thought it might have been something he said, Mirai picked up her cellphone and looked at the screen. "Ohhh! I have to head back soon!" As she said this, she grinned at Takashi and Kazuki and said "It was nice to meet you two! I had much fun today, haha!" 

However, before Takashi could respond, Kazuki then said "Likewise," and pulled out his phone as well. "Guess they were checking the time," he thought as Kazuki then followed up by saying "And to you Murakami, I presently attend that very school. If you ever need help with anything, just give me a call." Kazuki looked at his screen to supposedly check the time. "Whoops, looks like I lost track of time, I have a job I still have to get to." He then dropped back down to the ground, and began walking away before saying "If either of you ever need anything transported, you have my number and with that, I'll be on my way."

After hearing both of them say their goodbyes, Takashi finally responded by saying "I must be on my way as well. I remember that I have something that I needed to do." "Still have to check in with everyone back home." He turned to the gate slightly and said to Kazuki and Mirai: "May the winds have your back and bring us together again some day." As he walked away from what is to be his new training spot, he smiled. "I suppose this is what it is like to have friends beyond the family..."

He tugged at his scarf while thinking about this and walked home, smiling in still wet cloths.

Murakami Takashi
Level 2 Current

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum