Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Greetings From Merry Old England

3 posters

Go down

Greetings From Merry Old England Empty Greetings From Merry Old England

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:31 pm

Greetings and Salutations,

Found this website through the To Aru Universe Fanpage and thought it be fun to join. I'm already a long standing fanfiction writer, making very terrible fics for the series. Though I'll say they terrible just to make myself feel better when I do get bad responses. But you see all my occs have been basically espers.

One fanfiction which is based off the Sixth Ranked level five, which has now a rewrite is a telekinetic esper. Eolas Stuart.

And my Decensional Railgun fanfic has a level four Precognition esper who works in the underworld. Takashi Mitsugi.

With these in mind looking at the many posts on this forum. I think I'll be a magician and since I love Arthurian Legends, it will probably be inspired by them. But I see you guys have a problem with too many sword wielding characters, well I'll try avoid that and see what I can do. Hopefully the character I come up with will be interesting to say the least.

Me joining this forum may help improve my writing in general, so I look forward to rping with you all.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Merry Old England Empty Re: Greetings From Merry Old England

Post  Misaka Mikoto Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:37 pm

Welcome, it's quite nice to have you here! As for the sword matter, I'd say to give it a shot. The number has toned down since, and it might turn out that your concept is original enough to be approved. One gains nothing by not trying as long as you don't force it on us, yes? Razz

It's good to have a new magician on board, so I quite hope you'll like it enough around here to stick around. (eternally...)

Make sure you call out to us if you ever need help with something, and pass by the chatbox so that we can all talk a bit.

Now then, question time: How far are you in the Raildex verse? Any particular favourite character from Raildex? And what are your hobbies?
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Regarding the idea, I guess what I have in mind is playing on the whole eternal slumber legend regarding King Arthur. This doesn't mean my character would be him, but more of the human reincarnation of a magical item. More say Avalon since it was stolen before his final battle and the purpose was to find Excalibur or other pieces of Avalon to free the King from his eternal slumber.

I would say that would be a rough and most likely to change in the final version of the idea for the character. A magical item turned human by a miracle and is basically a knight based magician, or just a magician with no concept or understanding of modern standards. Which I guess would make him a fun and embarrassing character to be with but a true knight/magician in battle. Again still working on the concept.

Now on the question of Raildex Universe. I've read right up until the latest NT and all the manga accept for the Accelerator one yet. So I'll guess I now my fair share. When it comes to favorite characters I would say, for espers I guess you XD. Mikoto Misaka and Sogitta Gunha.  While for magicians and knights. I would say the Second Princess Carissa and Birdway are my favorite.

Though I have to admit Touma recently in NT has become much more likeable.

Also when it comes to hobbies, my would mostly boil down to watching anime, reading manga, Writing fanfiction and writing my own original fantasy novel. They're basically what I do putting aside games with friends.

Yeah I intend to become an actual author, so I see writing fanfiction as a way to develop my skills for the time being.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Leivinia Birdway Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:07 pm

A nice and friendly welcome from my side as well~

Hope you'll have a nice stay and much Magical experience!
Leivinia Birdway
Leivinia Birdway
Regnum771

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t431-magician-leivinia-birdw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down