Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong? (Omake) OOC

+9
Kobayashi Iori
Vita Vesta Caesar
Cornelius Carolus
Murakami Takashi
Mugino Shizuri
Tsuneo Takashi
Kira Kohaku
Damion Koyoko
Sir Alexander Beathen
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong? (Omake) OOC Empty How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong? (Omake) OOC

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:24 pm

How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong? (Omake) OOC LOVE+triangle+of+doom
Greetings and Salutations,

As Natsumi confirmed in chatago, http://gyazo.com/86e94c60fe2e023052c9619997f16e2c
Love Triangles won and as such welcome to...

A Certain Love Academy

Set in an obvious alternative world, the characters of magic and science are no longer separated by hatred or differences. As such they now attend school together in many places across the world, one which is the most famous is this Academy. Headmaster is Aiwass who looks after the teachers and students of this Academy.

But not even the headmaster could foreseen an unfortunate incident, that seems to have escaped the knowledge of many on one friday night. Only the staff seems to know what has happened and only the student... (You) seem to feel an awkward attraction to somebody you never thought about before in your life.

How can my love Triangles be so wrong???

Currently these are the School Staff, if you want to rp them as npcs then let me know. I'll obviously cover Imouto and Martha. Including those who aren't picked up.

Headmaster: Aiwass
Class Room Teacher:Tsukuyomi Komoe (Ghidus will Npc)
P.E Teacher:Acqua of the Back(boys) and Brunhild Eiktobel(girls)
School Nurse: Kiyama_Harumi
Cafeteria Staff: Last Order, Imouto and the rest of the Sisters
Cleaning Lady:Martha Poppins
Disciplinary committee President:  Carissa
Disciplinary Member:Knight Leader and various english knights.

Student Council President and Co: This will be decided in the rp, so the first event in this slice of life omake will be Student Council elections.

Roster:
Sir Alexander Beathen (Alex)
Kinuhata Saiai (Koyoko)
Kira Kohaku (KKohaku)
Kumokawa Maria (Kkohaku)
Tsuneo Takashi (Spartan)
Mugino Shizuri (Ivaman)
Murakami Takashi (Tmurakami)
Cornelius Frederick Carolus (Ghidus)
Vita Vesta Caesar (Jack)
Shirai Kuroko (Itha)
[Mokuromi] (Iori)
Yanagi Mila
Sogiita Gunha (Hoyoko)
Yamaguchi Hiromi
Kanou Shinka (npc)

Confirmed Love Triangles:

When you see -> It means the person is in love with the person that comes after it so for example.

A is in love with B whos in love with C whos in love with A. Thats how these triangles works. The relationships will be set up, its up to you if you acknowledge them or not as characters.
A -> B -> C -> A

Love Triangle 1
Cornelius Frederick Carolus -> Kinuhata Saiai -> Kumokawa Maria -> Cornelius Frederick Carolus
Love Triangle 2
Yanagi Mila ->  [Mokuromi]  -> Murakami Takashi -> Yanagi Mila
Love Triangle 3
Yamaguchi Hiromi -> Sogiita Gunha -> Shirai Kuroko -> Yamaguchi Hiromi
Love Triangle 4
Tsuneo Takashi  -> Kanou Shinka - > Vita Vesta Caesar -> Tsuneo Takashi
Love Triangle 5
Sir Alexander Beathen - > Kira Kohaku -> Mugino Shizuri - > Sir Alexander Beathen

Please confirm if you taking part and with which characters including if you want to rp any of the school staff. DEAD LINE 15/06/2015

Last edited by Sir Alexander Beathen on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:59 pm; edited 20 times in total
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong? (Omake) OOC Empty Re: How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong? (Omake) OOC

Post  Damion Koyoko Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:35 pm

I'll take part in the Omake. But if I get stuck with guys, expect an explosion at school. Just a warning
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong? (Omake) OOC Empty Re: How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong? (Omake) OOC

Post  Kira Kohaku Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:49 pm

I shall apply to take part in this Omake as Kohaku and NPCing Kumokawa Maria (with permission given by Nyatsu and Iva).
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuneo Takashi Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:46 pm

I'll throw Takashi in for lulz.
Tsuneo Takashi
Tsuneo Takashi
Level 3 Remote Reach

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:23 pm

Staff changers.

It seems finally Aiwass has gotten rid of Aleister Crowley since he no longer is the Head Master. Aiwass has taken his job and sent Mr Crowley on a perm holiday. Reports of Acqua of the back being too harsh on the female population and not in that way lads. Aiwass has decided to bring in Brunhild Eiktobel to act as the girls PE teacher, while Acqua will deal with the boys. But you will not be safe for long as both like to play girls vs boys competitions.

And it also seems that Rensa 28 has stopped hiding in the cupboard and now works with Rensa 29 in Nursing activities. One final act of Aiwass for now has seemed to be giving the student Carissa the job of disciplinary president and with the Curtana 2nd she keeps the halls safe with her many knight members including the knight leader.

This was only made possible by Aiwass enchanting the entire school grounds into British territory, with the exception of the classrooms.

Hope you enjoy this staff update.

Thank you for those who joined so far as you been added to roster.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Mugino Shizuri-chan.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:42 pm

Added and heres the deadline for sign ups. So I can begin doing Love Triangles...

15/06/2015 whatever time. Please sign up before then.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong? (Omake) OOC Empty Re: How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong? (Omake)

Post  Murakami Takashi Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:44 pm

Count me in. This should be interesting XD. 
How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong? (Omake) OOC Maxres10
Murakami Takashi
Murakami Takashi
Level 2 Current

Back to top Go down

How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong? (Omake) OOC Empty Re: How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong? (Omake)

Post  Cornelius Carolus Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Cornelius Frederick Carolus shall be joining this! Or...ya know, C.C.

I'll also be getting Komoe because......she's Komoe. That's all you need to know.
Cornelius Carolus
Cornelius Carolus
Trochus271

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:44 pm

Added
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Behold, the Empress has arrived! That homeless bum and the shut-in were too busy to make it, so I have come in their place!

(Looking forward to seeing who you pair her with~)
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:39 pm

Added, rememeber guys deadline is 15th/06/2015 before I start making love triangles so join fast.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:51 am

Including Mokuromi for yandere fun~
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  New Old Kuroko Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:18 am

Ah well, gonna go with the flow~ Include Kuroko

New Old Kuroko
Level 4 Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:36 am

You've been added to the list. Two more days guys before the loving is decided.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanagi Mila Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:49 pm

I will take part in these festivities!~ Please do count me in!
Yanagi Mila
Yanagi Mila
Level 3 Trick Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:02 am

You have been added. So welcome to A Certain Love Academy.

Please remember the staff are still available to npc, so let me know if you want to pick someone up.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogiita Gunha Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:07 am

Gunha is probably the last guy to fall in love - or realize it, but why the hell not.
Sogiita Gunha
Sogiita Gunha
The 7th Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:36 am

Added everybody including the one asked off the thread.

It's now the 15/6/2015 you have until I post an update to sign up before being subjugated to something even worse the love triangles. Squares? We'll see but even after tomorrow you can still sign up, its just a warning. Anyway I'll most likely post after 7pm gmt time, not exactly then but after that time anyway, so sign up before its too late.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:23 pm

Love Triangle 1
Cornelius Frederick Carolus -> Kinuhata Saiai -> Kumokawa Maria -> Cornelius Frederick Carolus
Love Triangle 2
Yanagi Mila ->  [Mokuromi]  -> Murakami Takashi -> Yanagi Mila
Love Triangle 3
Yamaguchi Hiromi -> Sogiita Gunha -> Shirai Kuroko -> Yamaguchi Hiromi
Love Triangle 4
Tsuneo Takashi  -> Kanou Shinka - > Vita Vesta Caesar -> Tsuneo Takashi
Love Triangle 5
Sir Alexander Beathen - > Kira Kohaku -> Mugino Shizuri - > Sir Alexander Beathen

Last edited by Sir Alexander Beathen on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:43 am

Here is a crap version of the school map.
https://i.gyazo.com/10bc4a67fa1a077eb9226463403ee08d.png

This doesn't include the many rooms inside, so use your imagination if I don't cover it... or the areas beneath the buildings.. So let's have fun and explore this insane place. This is a Slice of life/Romance/Mystery rp after all ;p
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:55 pm

Some people seemed to be confused on the posting order.

So here I would explain in general the posting order concerns your love triangle, which is most likely the other members of your triangle will be the ones you will interact with and that it is why it should only concern them.

So if 1 and 2 posted then 3 posts before 1 again. Unless 3 decides to skip or have nothing to say. It's pretty obvious how posting orders should go when we all in a scene together. It's first comes served first and the second time round it follows the order of how things occured the first time.

Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:03 pm

I've noticed a few people which hadn't post since beginning or hasn't posted for a while without a reason for absence which I had to rp. If this continues up until the end of first period, sadly I will have to remove you guys from this Omake and for one reason only. This was meant to be a fun one, not something that may last until next years omake.

But I'm not going to do this straight away and first period ending looks like it will be sometime. So here is your warning before the end of first period and those who want to change feel free to post your application here before first period to get in on this change.

And For those who remain I will reorganize the Love Triangles once more. And I have a good way to make it happen, so be warn, the first of possible many love changes are going to happen.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:05 pm

Roll call for which ends on the 27th.

This is because I frankly am losing interest because certain people have gone AWOL or not even trying to post. But I'm happy to continue this beyond the 27th if enough people still want to go through with it.

So please post in this thread before the end of 27th on monday GMT if you want to continue this omake. Because if you don't I rather end it here and focus on other rps.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:13 pm

Since it doesn't look like Tsuneo is going reappear, I'd prefer not to be in an all NPC triangle, and because I'm just plain busy, I'm afraid I'm going to have to officially drop out of this thread. As I've discussed with Alex, I was planning on waiting until the end of 1st Period to see if Tsuneo returned, but at this point there's no point in waiting for him and this was as good a chance as any to make this announcement.

To those still participating, though, have fun!
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next