Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC

+17
Murakami Takashi
Kumokawa Maria
Iwasaki Kazuko
Kinuhata Saiai
Tougane Masaru
Hujisaka Natsumi
Vita Vesta Caesar
Cornelius Carolus
Yanagi Miiru
New Old Kuroko
Yanagi Mila
Jack Nightingale
Kobayashi Iori
[Old] Index
Sogiita Gunha
Kira Kohaku
Damion Koyoko
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:24 pm

Natsumi has been removed from her role.

Also, for those debates you people love so much, feel free to use acauomake.chatango.com
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC

Post  Kumokawa Maria Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Sir Alexander Beathen wrote:You do realize by the logic you're stating of how this link works, that you'll only be making Martha stronger the more the seal breaks. Since giving a former demon King power... is like oil to the flame.

The thing is, Kohaku would not really be giving her power. Martha is at this point sealed way too much to be able to use said miasma. It'd be more like fiery air passing over Martha. She can't do a thing with it. Again, the idea is that the influx of miasma breaks the link, memories, and slightly fractures the seal, giving Martha ideas on how to chip away at the seal.
Kumokawa Maria
Kumokawa Maria
Level 2 Violence Doughnut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Yeah I understand that completely, but I'm talking about when its very weak. Or when the seal is broken. Would the link still be there when its broken? Because if that is the case then wouldn't that mean she would be giving a free Martha power as she would be able to use it then.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Kumokawa Maria Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Sir Alexander Beathen wrote:Yeah I understand that completely, but I'm talking about when its very weak. Or when the seal is broken. Would the link still be there when its broken? Because if that is the case then wouldn't that mean she would be giving a free Martha power as she would be able to use it then.

When what is weak? The seal? Or the link that was placed by Martha to read memories?

In the end, this boils down to how Martha was able to even read Kohaku's memories despite being sealed...
Kumokawa Maria
Kumokawa Maria
Level 2 Violence Doughnut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:45 pm

It's been established more then once, that Martha reacts to emotions and can read your mind/memories when you picked her up. I thought that was very obvious by now.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake)

Post  Murakami Takashi Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Hey,
     I understand that I was supposed to post for a while now and first I want to say I'm sorry. I have been experiencing a lot of...complications, which leads to my second reason for posting here. As a result of these complications, I am giving up my role. The "Knight" role is now open for anyone to pick up. Apologies, but given my circumstances, I cannot continue with this, especially considering how far I've fallen behind.

Edit: I changed my mind, but I will give myself a deadline. If I do not post by Saturday, I will give up my role.
Murakami Takashi
Murakami Takashi
Level 2 Current

Back to top Go down

Post  Cartin Omamori Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Mind If I take up that open spot?
Character I will be using: Cartin Omamori

Role I wish to play: Heavenly King

Suggested twist for the role: As a defensive measure, Omamori went to a mage, to have the key cursed so who ever touched it would go mildly insane. In one of his not so bright moments, he touched the key, and went insane enough to eat the key, replace his army of a thousand soldiers with an army of a thousand giant turtles, literally turn his castle upside down so that everything that was once on the floor was now stuck to the ceiling and so on.

Oh and on top of it all he insulated his walls with explosives. few heroes dare approach his castle in fear of destroying the key. The few that did approach had convenient fears of giant turtles. Will anyone be able to convince the insane Omamori, the living key, to not blow up his palace, but instead join them?
Cartin Omamori
Cartin Omamori
Level 3 Military Oil

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:00 am

Our last empty Heavenly King slot has been filled! Welcome to the thread, Carton.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:53 pm

As I'm sure you all have noticed (unless you already forgot about the thread), the RPG has slowed to a standstill. While the hot springs scene was looking fun for a while, at the moment it has slowed to a stop and at the current place there's no telling how long it'll take for us to finish the scene.

I have a suggestion. If enough of you (a majority, preferably) are okay with it, then I'll end the scene here and move things along to the next one.

Please give me your assent or objections. If I don't have a majority within a week, we'll continue as we have been, but if I obtain a majority, then I will go through with my proposed solution. That is all.

EDIT: As per a suggestion from Natsumi (thanks for that, by the way), I will be taking a different approach with this. At the moment, the current scene is stalling the thread, so if a majority of you do not object, then I will be moving past this scene in a week. Also, if a majority of you give your assent to end this scene, then I will do so even if a week has not passed.

That is all.

Last edited by Vita Vesta Caesar on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos, the bane of my existence.)
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake) OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: We're off to slay the Demon King! (Omake)

Post  Murakami Takashi Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:10 am

I'm good to kinda move on.
Murakami Takashi
Murakami Takashi
Level 2 Current

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwasaki Kazuko Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:12 am

I know I haven't really been in the story yet, but I, too, think we need to get past the hot springs scene.
Iwasaki Kazuko
Iwasaki Kazuko
Level 2 Overclocker

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:21 am

I think we should end the scene. I don't think this is taking the main plot anywhere now. I think it even works now to have them finish bath and leave or something, or even to skip it completely.

The problem lies with Gunha's introduction. I think you would decide on that later Jack, right? Depending on the outcome of this vote.
Yamaguchi Hiromi
Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:54 am

Technically the Hotspring Scene is over. The real intention of it which was the meeting between the Sword and the Demon King. This of course caused the actual process of the sword's seal to begun to leak. Now that it's over the current scene is in regards to Gunha's introduction. I really don't think you should even think about skipping it unless you talk with Hyokas or get her approval.

If you have fine then I don't care, but this involves her and frankly should be the one to ask first. That is what people normally do in skipping/ending prematurely process in roleplay, you ask the people which the scene actually involves the most first and that would be Hyokas. Not rush the process in a half an hour, before the person in question hasn't even been informed. *eye twitch*

Edit: @Jack (posted below) I honestly don't care about the scene ending, just stating common sense.

Last edited by Sir Alexander Beathen on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:54 am

Regardless of the fact that this will cut Gunha's introduction short, the only other option is to spend months waiting for the already stalled thread to continue the scene, a post at a time. The majority have already voiced their support for this measure, so even if you or Hyokas object, it is already a non-issue. I'm sorry for your concerns, but the scene has ended. That is the be-all and the end-all, and that will not change either now or in the future.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Due to inactivity, Yanagi Mila (@YMila) and Yanagi Miiru (@Miiruyana) have been vacated from their roles. As such, the positions they previously held are now open to application once more.

Thief:
Cleric:
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Isamu Gaji Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:27 am

Character I will be using: Isamu Gaji

Role I wish to play: Cleric

Suggested twist for the role: He is totally a regular cleric. Nothing bad here, nothing to note. No secret worship of Khorne the God of war, anger, violence and blood... FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FO- Mhhhmmm... Just your average cleric, maybe with a bit more care and compassion about your fellow enemies. Always checking to make sure they are "okay" and requesting his peers for blood donations in order to save little orphans. Yup. Just a regular old cleric.

Last edited by Isamu Gaji on Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Isamu Gaji
Isamu Gaji
Level 2 Limit Overload

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t620-esper-isamu-gaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:08 am

Cleric, GET! Welcome to the Hero's party, Gaji! I'll let you know when I see an opportunity to introduce you into the thread.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Since the hero and mage are still naked. I feel we're wasting to many posts on that issue, so can we either ignore the fact they're naked and suddenly they're clothed. I wish just to focus on the location now, but it's not in Martha's character to ignore obvious public display of nakedness. As I hope Yoko would of done what Hiromi did and get dressed in the same post.

So can we simply bypass the naked issue or do we still have to staple that with us until they do get change?
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Okay, first thing's first. You said 'either', which means you planned on giving two or more mutually exclusive solutions to choose from, but you processed to only give one. Did you forget to list it, or was that just more Alex Grammar©?

Anyway, about the solution you did suggest. I'm afraid we can't. That would just be abruptly skipping over a scene with a complete lack of explanation, and I fail to see how that could be anything but poor writing. It'd be best to just wait for him to (read: hold him at knifepoint and order him to do so on threat of his life) post and get dressed.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:27 am

Since Hyokas has posted, there is no need for a magical girl transformation scene. So I would prefer instead of breaking the laws of the sword's capabilities again, that we just get the Hero to get dressed. So could he post next?
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:09 pm

So, guys, I am going to edit my last post.

reasons ☆ :
Yamaguchi Hiromi
Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:46 am

History bits are fine, but I'm just struggling to think of a reaction to your original post. Your burning, the text is burning you. Do we see this or not? Or is it just only affecting you. ?
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:15 pm

It is not really burning like fire. I think "stings" is a more appropriate verb to use (Sorry for using the wrong word xD). I edited slightly that part. Now it should be more clear. It stings (as if she was looking at an onion for an extended amount of time or something). I made her close eyes and step back, so this way there is what to react to.
As for the text, it only affects Hiromi for reasons related to her origins as the grandchild of the previous king. (Sorry, explaining any further would spoil the development I'm planning for her, and I want to leave it as a surprise Razz ). So, the others should normally see the text just fine.
Yamaguchi Hiromi
Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:33 am

@Mura

Mura, it's been a little over a month since you last posted in the omake, and you've been able to reply since September 18th. For now, your turn will just be skipped, but if you don't post or show some sign of activity within the next three days, you'll be NPC'd, and be sent into the background at the first convenient opportunity. In addition, if there is no news (or bad news) within a week of your character being NPC'd, I'll be confiscating your role.

You have three days, Mura.

Mura has left the forum, so he has been removed from his role. The Knight role is now reopened for application.

Farewell, Mura.

Also, I updated the riddle with an extra line.

Riddle:
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:36 am

Congrats on your first dead end, everyone! May you have many more in the future! I've gone and added a Dead End section to the opening post so you can peruse your many embarrassing deaths as you please. Enjoy!

And Gaji, because the universe got a little confused, you're in the temple instead of Mura now! Congrats! Hurry up and start posting!
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next