Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[Omake 3] How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong?

+7
Kinuhata Saiai
Yamaguchi Hiromi
Sogiita Gunha
Murakami Takashi
Mokuromi
Vita Vesta Caesar
Kira Kohaku
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Omake 3] How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong?  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Omake 3] How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong?

Post  Kinuhata Saiai Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:04 am

Kinuhata Saiai trudged through the half empty corridor twiddling away on her little handheld device. The credits were rolling showing names she didn't really care for, shutting it off and putting away her headphones. "This school isn't exactly much different from the last. It's super boring and filled with uninteresting people." She spoke to herself as he unconsciously took random turns, not really caring where she was going at this point.

What was the point of coming here? She should have went to that Nagatenjouki school 50 miles out. She was a genius...though maybe their standards were too high for her grades alone, but still she thought for sure it'd be better than this dump of a school. They couldn't even grab her attention at the opening ceremony. Talk about disappointing staff.

"I should get something to eat..." The small girl murmured as he found herself at the doors of the cafeteria. She looked up at the sign in pure boredom as she slowly stepped forward and pushed the doors open and began walking toward she line when she halted suddenly, her eyes in shock. What exactly was she seeing right now? Her heart...her desire was set ablaze from this disbelief. Saiai was staring at the young maid in training in the distance, her mouth slightly open as if she wanted to speak to her but was too far away. "T-...there's no way she is...."

Saiai could not hold the energy that was super building up in her body. She needed to release it, but how. Should she yell? Scream? Flail? Of course not, because she needed proof that this maid was indeed who she was. 'The ideal maid' she's always pictured in her own little mind. Kind. Sweet. Black hair. But the one part she can't confirm with just mere sight was...

Before the narrator could finish those words, the athletic girl in the orange hoodie, bolted right for the young maid, panting frantically as the students who were in her path, were suddenly flung and thrown to the side as if an elephant was rampaging down the Isle. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Before Maria realized what was going on, the girl jumped right at her, with eyes gleaming in determination. And tackled her to the ground. "Do not move! I must do a super close examination!" She ordered the poor Maria immediately. What could she possibly want? What examination?

Saiai didn't hesitate as her heart bested rapidly in her heart. It had to be done now or this feeling won't go away. Or perhaps it'll make it grow and she'll lose compete control of herself. What was this feeling though? Why did she go through all this trouble? She couldn't resist, she had to make sure this girl was the real deal first. Her hands wiggled as if a doctor was trying to fit a glove on, as her hands lunged for her....chest. A firm grip and one quick squeeze and saiai almost completely froze. "Y....you...n-no way..."
Kinuhata Saiai
Kinuhata Saiai
Level 4 Offence Armour

Back to top Go down

[Omake 3] How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong?  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Omake 3] How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong?

Post  Kira Kohaku Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:15 am

Maria was plenty focused on keeping up appearances while talking to Last Order. However, she could hear some commotion in the distance. A mighty roar was getting louder and louder in the background until she felt something colliding with her abdomen.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"BFUUUU!" Maria felt the wind get knocked out of her as she was pushed back and knocked off her feet by what looked like a shorter girl in an orange hoodie. However, it seemed the other girl hadn't noticed that they were falling and doomed to land on a landline. In a panic, Maria slammed a hand onto the floor and diverted their path to the left, using Violence Doughnut to alter her arm's centrifugal force, by a bit.

She had been lucky enough to evade the landmine. However, her head ended up colliding with a nearby table, albeit somewhat lightly. Ughhh…at least I avoided that landmine…I don't think she was even aware of the landmine.

"Do not move! I must do a super close examination!"

That cinched it. This girl in a hoodie definitely did not even notice the landmines. She likely wasn't even aware of the surroundings or the look of complete confusion on Maria's face. But that did not matter at the time. Super close examination. That's what she said. Maria was worried about the possibilities that could occur at this very moment because of that. However, she needed not question any further as the girl raised and wriggled her hand in a strange motion before grabbing at Maria's modest chest.

Her eyes opened wide as the girl had firmly gripped at her chest and squeezed. "Y....you...n-no way..."

Now, Maria was generally a calm girl. Being a maid meant one had to remain relatively calm. After all, losing that calm would destroy the maid's atmosphere. However, there was a certain point when one's sanity would break. There were certain weak points a person had that could break his or her calm. It was obvious from the blood rushing to her face that, for Maria, her breasts were definitely one of them. While her little complex about her breasts was something she was only ever open with to her sister, something like this could easily let the complex come rushing to the surface.

As such, she immediately grabbed the legs of the table behind her, and shifted her weight to throw the girl on top off-balance before bringing her legs in. In one single motion, she used Violence Doughnut to amplify her kick, throwing the hoodie girl into the air, before landing her legs on the ground, letting go of the table, and quickly standing up. In the next second, she caught the falling girl in a bridal carry and slowly let her down on her feet.

"I am flattered, miss." Even at this point, the maid-in-training was trying to keep a calm expression but her tone of voice made it very clear that she was very irritated. "But, if you wished to approach me, all you had to do was come up to me and talk."
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:15 am

"This toilet has been moved to Martha's hut for hygiene reasons."

Some boy who had appeared behind her at an unknown point in time read the words aloud, but they completely failed to register. Moved. The toilet had been moved. They'd moved the toilet from its location on the map, and given no indicator that they had done so except at the old location itself.

Slowly, with shaking hands, she removed the map from where she had stowed it earlier and found where the hut was.

"Ahaha... Haha... Ahahahahahaha..."

It was too far away. Too far, too far too far too far too far! There's no way she could make it there in time. What was she going to do? D-Do it here? Try for a mad rush in hopes that a miracle would occur? No, none of those things could work! People, there was that boy here, that crowd from before was in the path to the hut, all those options were closed off!

But just as she began sinking into despair, she noticed something at the edge of her vision. It was a tinge of green. A forest. She stood there, like a staring like a deer into the headlights, and an idea slowly formed. She came up with a solution to her dilemma. But... That was just so...

No, cast aside your fears, Vita! This is an emergency; desperate measures are called
for.

With strong words, she cast aside her fears and resolved herself. She had no other option, so she'd just have to suck it up and deal with it.

"You. Stay there."

She spoke in an authoritative tone that indicated that anything other than immediate compliance would be considered absolutely unacceptable, and ran off into the greenery to do her business before it was too late.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:02 am

@ Kohaku

Stunned by Kohaku suddenly approaching him Alex was stunned as he was dragged into the infirmary being led by the partially clothed. "You seem slightly flushed. Are you okay? You seem a bit sick too. Let's get you to the infirmary." Alex nodded in agreement without thinking about it much. It wasn't long until they both was in the infirmary and they were both say down on two small stools while Kiyama stood up with more clothes then before suddenly she spoke the truth of the situation.

"You see we don't have any medical supplies atm. The previous two nurses who were the Rensa sisters had taken everything out of protest of being moved to another school. So I was left ordering everything this morning and none of them come tommorow. So I'm here to rely on the ones with healing magic until then." Kiyama said as she look at Alex who seems rather reluctant but just one look Kohaku he immediately agreed with a blushed expression.

"Sure, I'll be happy to help." Alexander said as he moves his left hand slightly as a warm white glow started to appear in it. "If you tell me whats wrong, I could help you if you like Kohaku? " Alexander asked with clear nerves.

@Vita

"You. Stay there." Vita has said who ran off towards the greenery north of their position.
Kanou look very unsure as he didn't find the courage to reach out and warn Vita. "But... those trees are alive... Aiwass... said... " Kanou said to himself quietly as he watched Vita disappear from sight.

"No I must not think that.. courage.. courage..." Kanou said who's heart was trembling with fear. "When she comes back I shall confess this beautiful blonde haired angel!"
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:50 pm

"But... those trees are alive... Aiwass... said... "

Whether for better or for worse, Vita was already long gone by the time Shinka's whispered warning was put into words. She trudged through the greenery, and did her business while ignoring a strange feeling that she was forgetting something important.

Once she was done, she returned from the forest with a strangely contented smile on her face, and came face to face with the boy who'd read the sign.

"Hello there. You need something?"
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:21 am

She was wearing more clothes. The nurse was definitely wearing more clothes. But that was not the problem…well, it was not really a problem…if anything, it fixed a problem. The problem was what the nurse said to the two. Apparently, the previous nurses raided the medication cabinets when they were transferred and new supplies would not arrive until the next day…

Even Kohaku could tell this was an obvious disaster. The only plus side is that there likely would not be any expired medications in the new supply. Even so, the prospect of having to rely on healing magic was a problem considering that use of magic was draining, from what she heard, and having one person using it on possibly multiple patients over the day was likely a bad idea.

She looked to Alex who was even offering to use some healing magic on her. "No, that's quite alright. You'll probably need to save your strength for if others come in. Besides, I only have a minor fever…" She paused, realizing something. Her body was fine. That weird feverish feeling was gone. "That's weird…I feel perfectly fine now. Huh…I know I felt my body get warmer and my heart rate jump earlier…"

Her voice tapered off as she placed her hands on her temples and focused. After a good few seconds, she muttered off random vital signs such as her temperature and her heart rate that seemed to be at normal values. "It seems like I'm perfectly fine. My vitals are perfectly normal. Maybe I was just imagining it?"
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:19 am

@Vita

"Hello there. You need something?"

Kanou looked very embarrassed and not straight away for his blonde haired angel, but because of what had just occurred. He wasn't imagining it when he heard the slight laughter coming from the woods behind them and it only made him feel even more embarrassed. So much so you can literally seem steam come out of the ears of Kanou who boiled up for a moment of the thought of what they could of seen. Before suddenly taking a deep breath his face was less red.

He breathed deeply as his eyes remained fixed on Vita, he felt calm and easy with his emotions. It was like an angel before his eyes and he was content with the words he was about to say next.

"I love you Vita Vesta Caesar, will you go out with me." The boy said suddenly with such strong courage not seen from him before and if Alex was here he would be shocked by the boy's courage.

@Kohaku

"It seems like I'm perfectly fine. My vitals are perfectly normal. Maybe I was just imagining it?" Kohaku said who turned to the nurse and Alexander looked somewhat relived when she did so he can start breathing again. But what was about to be said next would only be like adding daggers to his heart. The nurse though seemed rather casual and blunt when saying the following.

"Well isn't it obvious? You looked like somebody in love..." Kiyama said who pulled on her collar feeling rather hot and she continue thankfully without unclothing. "But obviously not with that guy or you would still feel like you have a fever." Kiyama continued as Alex held his chest as the dagger struck. "I don't see why not, the boy looks like royalty and a true knight. But each girl have their own tastes..." Kiyama said as neither of them had noticed Alex looked down in disappointment. Without anymore being said Alex put his hand up and saying a simple phrase.

"I'd give up...I give up." Alexander said who got up on his feet and walked out of the room.

@Hiromi

“Um… Sorry. I didn’t ask if you had anything else to do first. If you are currently busy, I can search for the way on my own and ask around, so you don’t have to feel obliged to help me.”

Kuroko for some reason looked a bit worried about the worry she was seeing from Hiromi, the expression she was making was urging alarm bells in her mind so much so Kuroko begun to panic. "No, does she attempt to meet someone else? Kuroko started to sweat as the thought crept into her mind and like a panicked individual she asked Hiromi.

"Well it depends what do you intend to do on that roof Onee-Sama?"
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:46 am

As the boy's expression indecisively shifted from one emotion to the next, Vita looked on curiously. Her business was done, and there was still a decent amount of time before first period began, so she saw no trouble with hearing why the boy had followed her out her-

"I love you Vita Vesta Caesar, will you go out with me."

"Eh?"

W-Wait, what was that?! W-What was that?! W-W-W-Was that, a, a, a c-confession?! W-What the hell?! It came straight out of nowhere, there was zero indication beforehand! T-That wasn't fair! Cheating! That was cheating! A-And doing it right when she had her guard down, low blow, that was a low blow! Deal him a red card, referee! And you can't just say that sort of thing; there's an order, a time and a place! You aren't supposed to try and catch the girl unawares! What are you supposed to be, a love assassin?! A love assassin?! S-Sneaking beneath the guard of a trusting girl, and sticking Cupid's arrow between her ribs?! Who did he think she was, Julius Caesar?!

"E-E-Et tu, Brute?!"

In a blind panic, she yelled something incomprehensible and ran off towards the school buildings, her face blushing a bright, fluorescent shade of red. In her current state, it didn't seem likely that any kind of explanations or elaborations would reach her.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:12 pm

"Well isn't it obvious? You looked like somebody in love..."

"Huh?" Kohaku was surprised to say the least. To her, the concept of love outside of a family was abstract. Needless to say, it left her confused.

"But obviously not with that guy or you would still feel like you have a fever."

Still, when did it start? When did this feverish feeling start? It was at some point at the assembly hall. In retrospect, it did start for her after her gaze fell on a certain someone in the hall.

"I don't see why not, the boy looks like royalty and a true knight. But each girl have their own tastes..."

At that point, her memory fell on the elegant looking girl with the long, tea-colored hair. As soon as she was about to connect the dots, her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the boy in the room.

"I'd give up...I give up." The boy had gotten up and started walking out of the room.

Those three magic words had caught her attention almost immediately. Someone was about to give up. On what, she did not know. However, she knew she could not stand (or sit) idly by as someone was about to give up on something.

So, she got up and dashed at the boy, grabbing his sleeve. "I don't know what it is you're giving up on, but you absolutely cannot give up on it. The moment you do so, every possibility to reach it shuts down." She said to the boy in a firm tone with a determined look on her face.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:40 pm

"Well it depends what do you intend to do on that roof Onee-Sama?"
"...Eh?"
The question took her by surprise.
"Aaaaah...", she realized what it was about, "Haha... Um..."

She tried to find a way to express what was on her mind. Her mind right now was a mess, and she really didn't understand what she wanted to do either. So she tried to give the simplest answer, the one she was at least sure of right now. The other questions and myteries can be answered later when she has time to think them over with a calm head.

"Well... You see that boy standing there?", she looked up at the one standing heroicly on the roof, wanting Kuroko to do the same, "I... kind of want to talk to him."
She answered while scratching her cheek embarrassingly. She could feel that she had started blushing... again.

But then, she remembered Kuroko's worried expression earlier before asking her that question, so she wanted to make sure she didn't misunderstand things.

"But... Uh... I-I'm not asking you to go away. Really, that's not how it is!", her blush deepened even furter because of the possible implication Kuroko's words held, "You can come with me if you want. I was just making sure that you weren't forcing yourself to help me out of sense of duty, as it's not really something big and there are more important things you have to be doing instead of showing me the way", she explained with a friendly and concerned smile.

"And... Actually, I don't even know the boy...", she finally admitted with a blush, "I was just curious and wanted talk to him... because he had a certain heroic aura around him that got my interest... that's all."

'Hah...', Hiromi let out a mental sigh, 'I messed this whole thing up, didn't I?'
Yamaguchi Hiromi
Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

[Omake 3] How can your Love Triangles be so Wrong?  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Omake 3] How can your love Triangles be so Wrong?

Post  Murakami Takashi Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:53 am

Watching the blonde-haired girl walk into one of the classrooms, Takashi went over his options: he could either follow her or he could go his own way and continue looking around. While he wanted to explore the rest of the grounds, he was far too curious about the girl. Thus, taking a deep breath, he stood up and followed the girl into the classroom.

He walked through the door and saw the girl had sat down at one of the desks and propped her head up with her hands. While he would typically walk by someone who was doing this, she was...special. Something about her made his heart skip a beat. Maybe it was her hair, her eyes, or maybe the way she blushed before walking into the classroom. So, he mustered up all of the courage he had, walked up to her and cleared his throat before speaking.

"Hello..." Takashi blushed slightly, a little nervous from going so far away from his comfort zone that he felt embarrassed. He fidgeted with his fingers as he spoke and occasionally averted his eyes. "My name is Murakami...Murakami Takashi...how are you?"
Murakami Takashi
Murakami Takashi
Level 2 Current

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinuhata Saiai Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:36 am

"You are...You are- UWAH!" Saiai was trembling before the one thing she (thinks she) wanted for her entire life. The perfect maid. But before she could even soak in the atmosphere of having a long time dream accomplished, she felt herself getting lighter in her daydreaming. To the point where she really opened her eyes and realized she was up in the air, at magnificent elevation at that. In her eyes, there should've been fear but in reality they shined brightly with admiration. Maria...was...perfect. At that point she started to descend back down quickly, and the fear came back instantly. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-OOF!"

Saiai opened her tightly shut eyes, and looked up to see a rather straight faced looking Maria, gazing down at her with slight annoyance showing in her eyes. She felt slim arms under both her legs and her back. Not only did Maria successfully toss Saiai with little trouble, she caught her perfectly. This technique is not for amateurs. "Uaaaaaaaaah..." She made some sort of noise, but judging by the look on her face she was completely enthralled with the maid, before slowly getting down at her words. "A-ah...Right. I'm sorry for my super spectacular entrance," She didn't sound like she was sorry.

"It's just that I never seen such a perfect...maid in my life and I got super excited! My heart when doki doki, so I had to make sure! Your body, your personality, and your technique earned an SSS ranking!" Saiai quickly gave an overly enthusiastic thumbs up and...wait is she sparkling? "W-w-what is your name?! It's super important! Please!" She was rather up in her face, and clasped her hands together. Though it never occurred to her that this was fairly out of character for her. Largely so. She was anti-social and a bit sadistic in her right, yet here she is begging a stranger for their name. What has gotten into her?
Kinuhata Saiai
Kinuhata Saiai
Level 4 Offence Armour

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:30 am

«…what do you think you’re doing you bastard…?!»

Mugino Shizuri-chan’s heart was broken!!!

That heinous villain! That bastard! That piece of shit! He had crushed all her world without any care for her feelings! Not even daring too look into the direction of the one whose heart he had mercilessly broken! He had belonged to her! He could have spent his entire live being loved by her, but that villainous prince of sexists had not given a damn!

No of course he hadn’t! No! He had simply gotten up close with the first girl his eyes would be set on and that right in front of the eyes of the girl that had just been following secretly for the last few hours!

And now she was standing in the door, witnessing this scene…this utterly humiliating scene. Her heart was pierced by the spears of evil.

Mugino Shizuri-chan had been warned! Men were evil. Everyone had told her! Her parents, her friends, even that psychologist in the teen magazines she would sometimes read when sitting on the toilet. But she hadn’t wished to listen! She had dreamed! She had dreamed of a future with her prince! She had dreamed ever since she had met him. She had never let her eyes off of him…

And now he was…

«I’m going to rip it off…»
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:12 am

"Eh? E-E-Et tu, Brute?!"

Kanou felt devastated when hearing those words, the boy who had trouble of being brave in general situations. The boy who get frightened very easily had finally gained the courage to admit his feelings for another, the one he saw as a blonde haired angel. Even now he still thought that way, but she had just crushed his courage and spirit in one go as she ran away. The boy fell to the ground with no hope of getting up for a while... "Alex where are you? I just did something scary." Kanou said as he weeped.

@Vita

@Mugino @Kohaku

"I don't know what it is you're giving up on, but you absolutely cannot give up on it. The moment you do so, every possibility to reach it shuts down." Kohaku said whose words had only made Alex's heart soften a bit. Her angelic words, kinda and supportive only made Alex's defenses crumble at the scene but before he react to her words while clearly blushing

«What do you think you’re doing you bastard…?! I’m going to rip it off…» said a familiar voice as Alex turned round with a frightened expression. Even he can imagine the meaning of what she actually meant by those words. But he was more worried to look humalited in front of Kohaku and reacted without thinking things through clearly. Without a second thought he slipped out of Kohakui's grasp and immediately went over to Mugino. "Let's go my princess!" Alex said without hesitation as he picked up Mugino like a newly wed couple and ran off with her to the outside of building towards the dorm. All so he can avoid an embarrassing situation with Kohaku but that might of just happened already though... she seemed distracted as the nurse points out.   "Do you actually have a thing for girls?" Kiyama asked curiously, who started to unbutton her shirt complaining it's slightly hot.

@Saiai @Maria

Watching the events unfold the excitement on Last Order's face reached breaking point as she once again twirled around. "This is very excellent indeed says Misaka Misaka, we can start your training right now Maria says Misaka who dances towards the closest table." Last order has said who then pointed at Saiai. "Misaka Misaka wants you to sit and so Maria can take your order, to show how good of a maid she is right now. Says Misaka Misaka who can't wait to see this in action. " Last Order said who expects a wonderful performance by her new maid.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:03 pm

«Wha-what a-are y-you…?...wh-why…? T-t-to whe-where…?»

With her heart’s pounding leaving any control, her brain’s ability to focus was strongly disturbed. This scene; she had dreamt of it so often and yet she had never imagined it to feel this…outraging. Words couldn’t describe the strong sensation the touch of his arms brought over her.
Blushing lightly, then stronger and heavier she reached a state close to melting. Like snow in the sunshine Mugino Shiziuri-chan truly was about to melt in those strong manly saintly arms carrying her to where heaven would await.

Her heart was about to implode, eating away all that reality was.

And then…

«…who the fuck do you think you are…you piece of shit rapist bastard…»

Something had snapped. All of sudden her heart had given in and Mugino Shizuri-chan’s ladylike shyness had returned back onto the surface. And as it returned, her emotions boiled over, triggering an uncontrollable explosion of lovey-dovey-ness.

Without any second passing, the fist flew in a perfect arc, aimed perfectly straight at the centre of the face belonging to her beloved knight. With the force of a canon ball, no a surface to air missile, no a meteor hitting the planet, the fist would hit the bull’s eye; the end of the dinosaurs had come! The exodus! Apocalypse!

Mugino Shizuri-chan, that sweet lovely maiden had poured all and every drop of her emotions into this single gesture of limitless affection, baring it all.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:16 am

Kohaku could only watch the girl who had shown up in the front door. But, she was definitely smitten. At this point, even this tactless girl had realized that she had fallen for this crude, yet strangely womanly and elegant girl who had shown up. There was a visible blush that could be seen on the girl's face as Alex had ran and grabbed this new girl with a shout that she was unable to process.

She could do nothing but stand there with a hand reaching out wistfully as the object of her affection was carried away by the other boy. She could only hope that the nurse did not notice her moment of embarrassment.

"Do you actually have a thing for girls?" Of course those hopes were dashed quite quickly.

Kohaku turned back to the woman and made a calm yet confused response. "I didn't think…so…? Why are you suddenly undressing?"

"It's just that I never seen such a perfect...maid in my life and I got super excited! My heart when doki doki, so I had to make sure! Your body, your personality, and your technique earned an SSS ranking!" Was this girl sparkling? "W-w-what is your name?! It's super important! Please!" She was definitely sparkling.

But, before Maria could answer, the young looking one called Last Order had interjected. "This is very excellent indeed says Misaka Misaka, we can start your training right now Maria says Misaka who dances towards the closest table." Last Order said while twirling around in a giddy fashion. She had then pointed at the energetic girl. "Misaka Misaka wants you to sit and so Maria can take your order, to show how good of a maid she is right now. Says Misaka Misaka who can't wait to see this in action."

Maria was kind of glad. She was a maid after all. It was somewhat tough to deal with this girl and she was almost ready to tsukkomi had it not been for Last Order's interjection. So, Maria returned back to her element. She made her way to the table, pulled out a chair, and held a hand out as if directing Saiai to said chair. "My name is Kumokawa Maria and I am the one who will be serving you today, so please, take a seat milady." The maid spoke with the welcoming smile of a maid.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinuhata Saiai Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:18 am

As Saiai begged for answers, and adorable miniature version of Misaka Mikoto showed up. Saiai stared at her for the long while, as she was speaking in third person, failing at it at that. She keeps repeating her name with each statement, making her question whether or not her grammar is worse than it seems. She was a toddler after all, yet what is she doing here?

"This is very excellent indeed says Misaka Misaka, we can start your training right now Maria says Misaka who dances towards the closest table." Last Order said while twirling around in a giddy fashion. She had then pointed at the energetic girl. "Misaka Misaka wants you to sit and so Maria can take your order, to show how good of a maid she is right now. Says Misaka Misaka who can't wait to see this in action."

"T-take my order?" Saiai got flustered for some reason, feeling as if the relationship status with the lovely maid just went up a notch, despite the fact this was merely training for her to be used by someone...that's hopefully Saiai. However, she was frozen still, legs slightly shaken. This was as if someone proposed to her on the first date, she wasn't prepared at all for this. What is wrong with me?! Seriously, I'm super cooler than this!

Something felt wrong on that thought, but it felt like it was erased when the maid smiled, properly as a servant should. Her cheek bones rising ever so slightly with her lips. "My name is Kumokawa Maria and I am the one who will be serving you today, so please, take a seat milady." Saiai just stared at her and just silently walked over, her head lowered as if she got scolded, or rather she wanted to avoid eye contact at all times as she sat down slowly.

"Okay...N-now what?" Saiai hesitantly looked around for a menu, she was also missing a napkin and silverware. Clearly the maid must make things appropriate, even if it's just a cafeteria. Their masters deserve nothing more but the best treatment, and attitude possible.
Kinuhata Saiai
Kinuhata Saiai
Level 4 Offence Armour

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2