Staff Members

Guy
Founder

Natsumi
Administrator

Iva
Moderator

Latest topics
» [SS] Through the Eyes of the Silent Dolls
by Kinoshita Nori Yesterday at 7:05 pm

» [SS] JudgementCon: LoliJustice
by Oda Taichi Yesterday at 5:30 pm

» [SS] Red Fairy
by Furuhashi Gou Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:53 pm

» [SS] Chocolate Fish
by Vita Vesta Caesar Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:02 pm

» [SS] Hazy Silhouette
by Albrekka Starbright Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:39 pm

» [SS] Cold Wool
by Albrekka Starbright Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:30 am

» [SS] Lighting the Fuse
by Misaka Mikoto Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:43 am

» [SS] Bi-Polar Opposites Attract Trouble
by Himegami Aisa Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:26 am

» SS Idea: Can you Escape?
by Hayama Kenji Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:15 pm

» The Absence Thread
by Erin Lightheart Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:13 am

Important Topics





















Affiliates
Board Rating:





RPG-D PPN Top 50
RolePlayGateway

Affiliated RPs:

Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy RP The Games

Affiliated RPs (-18):

www.AbaddonCity.com (18+)



[SNPC/Other] Kurosaki Yasuo [Dead]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SNPC/Other] Kurosaki Yasuo [Dead]

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:02 pm



FULL NAME: Kurosaki Yasuo (Alias: The Black Crow)

AGE: 23

GENDER: Male

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
He is 190 cm tall and weighs 85 kg. He has untidy semi-long black hair with fringes that fall above his forehead. His eyes are golden yet have a cold look reflecting his fierce nature. He always wears a collared white shirt that some buckles on it, a white cravat, a pair of white gloves, a black coat, black pants, black boots and a black hat.

INFORMATION:

History:
He had a very ordinary childhood. Or that is concerning the people around him at least. He used to live with his parents who were normal elementary school teachers in Osaka. His family and friends were all very ordinary people. That’s why no one ever really understood how such a pacifist and ordinary environment could give birth to such a twisted child as him. Since he started learning to walk, he showed a clear interest in firearms. It first started with toys his parents offered him to play with. He would throw away all of them except his precious sword and rifle toys. They didn’t think much of it. They assumed it was just a child’s innocent play like most kids, and he would grow out of it when growing up. However they were so mistaken. His desire only grew with time, and at the age of six, he tried “shooting down” one of his classmates with a toy gun he customized, and the other boy lost his eye because of it. This caused an uproar in the school and he was expelled. His parents took him to a psychiatric. But the boy, feeling lonely as no one understood the value and beauty guns truly held, he decided to run away. He chose to have a special attire because he thinks someone as special as him should stand out in a crowd of people.

He had no idea that a certain girl had been watching him for few months now.

Not even an hour after running away, the girl came to him and introduced herself as Kihara Kisue. She looked to be around 10 years old. She said that she had been searching for an assistant, because the people around her had been all incompetent, and she couldn't trust them. So she went to look for someone she could trust. It was then she came across Yasuo, and he seemed suitable for the role. She also said she would like to see how this young poisonous flower will bloom in the appropriate environment. And so, she took him to Academy City and made him her personal “errand boy”, doing all kind of missions for the girl. Yasuo was actually overjoyed by this, because those missions his boss gave him, granted him his most precious wish, to use firearms.

Personality:
He is a man who can be called insane. Since childhood, unknown to the people around him, he started “worshipping” guns. He sees them as extremely beautiful, powerful and fascinating existences. He believes they have a soul of their own. He thinks they are so perfect they are worthy of being considered gods. And he thinks of himself as their messenger, the person who has the duty of being their most loyal servant and to illuminate humanity with the truth of their existence unbeknown to them. This made him a very cocky person. He is also extremely loyal to his guns. He would rash to repair his broken weapons and he would never throw away a weapon he once had. However, he wouldn’t sacrifice himself to protect his gods, because he “knows” they wouldn’t like to see the human they love get injured for their sake in vain, as they are immortal and wouldn’t fie from that anyway, they are gods after all. He is someone of a cold and violent nature. In spite of that, he is a talkative person when it comes to his beloved firearms. In that case, most of what he says is just random nonsense to other, even though for him it has a deep meaning reflecting the core of his being and philosophy in life.

Role:
He is an assassin in the Dark Side SS: Unendliche Jagd who was hired through Kihara Kisue to be one of the assassins targeting Tsukasa Katsushige before he reaches the border of Academy City and manages to run away.


ABILITIES:

Mastery of firearms:
Being passionate insanely by firearms, he has always researched them and trained to use them. So he is able to use any kind of firearm he might find at his disposal. This includes pistols, rifles, machineguns, shotguns, explosives, and most of the different sorts of firearms. Being knowledgeable about them, he can repair guns and he knows the most efficient ways to use them in a fight.

High agility and quick reflexes:
His agility and reflexes allow him to dodge attacks if he is able to see them coming. He has fast and swift body movements. Thanks to that, he tends to move around a lot in fights. That's why he prefers close and mid-range combats. It allows him to approach the target quickly and have the upper hand by making a surprise attack. He generally uses flanking maneuvres.

Dual Wielding:
He wields two of his pistols at the same time, each in one hand.

Equipment:

Caliburn RR20s Anti-Vehicle Revolver Rifle:
It is a gun that was manufactured by Academy City. It is the spiritual predecessor of DefTech 37mm launcher. This gun has also been planned to be used with Armored Suits, but it turned out to be too weak for that. It carries 8 rounds. It has a break-up cylinder. It uses 20mm rounds. They are able to pierce through walls and vehicles and they can punch through an armored vehicle.

MP7 Submachine Pistol:
It is a fully automatic gun. It uses 4.7 mm calibre rounds. They have less stopping power and damage compared to other pistol calibres that are used in submachine guns. But they can penetrate bulletproof vest at close range and have higher fire rate.

Glock 20 Pistol:
It is a semi-automatic pistol. It has 11 rounds. It uses 10 mm calibre rounds, making it somewhat uncommon as as this pistol and those rounds are rarely used. The 10 mm rounds have strong recoil, but he can handle it easily thanks to his strong body build. It is a Personal Defense Weapon.

Lightweight Bulletproof Vest:
It is able of stopping bullets. But anything fired at a distance less than seven meters would still penetrate.

Olfactory Sensor:
It is a portable machine that was manufactured by Academy City. It can track the scent of a person. It works perfectly even in rain. It's only weakness is a special cleaning agent that covers scent. It covers a radius of about 15 meters.

Hard Taping:
He wears it around his arms. It boosts his muscles and gives him enough strength to allow him to withstand the recoil from the Caliburn.

Stun Grenades

Smoke Grenades

Gas Mask


Grapples and Ropes

FACE CLAIM: Gilbert Nightray, Pandora Hearts


Last edited by Yamaguchi Hiromi on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 17 times in total

Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-06-08
Location : Dangai University/A Certain Hospital, Academy City

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

Re: [SNPC/Other] Kurosaki Yasuo [Dead]

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:38 pm

1. History
At first I was actually reluctant about him being involved with a member of the Kihara family, yet in the end I settled on being accepting of it, as it sounds fairly well executed and thus interesting. The only thing I would like you to do is to discuss Jun’ichi’s reason for going after Tsukasa with Hyokas.

2. Ability
As for his overall abilities and function in the plot I feel like he’s severely lacking a justification. While admittedly he is quite frightening with that special skill of his it still doesn’t fully cut it. In the end his fighting strength is that of an advanced Skill-Out thug, capable in close combat, nothing on the level of an elite assassin. The fact that he doesn’t kill others doesn’t help either. The Dark Side is not a place where you can survive easily while sparing lives, even if you’re specialised in something as crazy as dismantling humans.
However I would let his unwillingness to kill slide if he gained in dangerousness.

A suggestion from my side: You could put some more emphasis on his passion of dismantling things, turning him into a demolition expert owning the skill to dismantle all kinds of structures like buildings, machines, vehicles etc. in mere seconds by making use of explosives or other means of demolition. A little bit like Wiley from Jormungand, if you’re familiar with the series.

Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Posts : 372
Join date : 2014-05-09

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Re: [SNPC/Other] Kurosaki Yasuo [Dead]

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:19 am

Mugino Shizuri wrote:1. History
At first I was actually reluctant about him being involved with a member of the Kihara family, yet in the end I settled on being accepting of it, as it sounds fairly well executed and thus interesting. The only thing I would like you to do is to discuss Jun’ichi’s reason for going after Tsukasa with Hyokas.
I edited the Kihara paragraph. After talking with Jack, we agreed to make Kihara Kisue be Oga's boss instead of Jin'ichi. Her reasons for choosing him and all is according to what he and I agreed on.
So, how is it like this? xD

Mugino Shizuri wrote:2. Ability
As for his overall abilities and function in the plot I feel like he’s severely lacking a justification. While admittedly he is quite frightening with that special skill of his it still doesn’t fully cut it. In the end his fighting strength is that of an advanced Skill-Out thug, capable in close combat, nothing on the level of an elite assassin. The fact that he doesn’t kill others doesn’t help either. The Dark Side is not a place where you can survive easily while sparing lives, even if you’re specialised in something as crazy as dismantling humans.
However I would let his unwillingness to kill slide if he gained in dangerousness.

A suggestion from my side: You could put some more emphasis on his passion of dismantling things, turning him into a demolition expert owning the skill to dismantle all kinds of structures like buildings, machines, vehicles etc. in mere seconds by making use of explosives or other means of demolition. A little bit like Wiley from Jormungand, if you’re familiar with the series.
Yeah, I understand. Now I gave him more physical strength and speed by adding the Hard Taping. So this should give him enough dangerousness. I'm sorry if I overpowered him too.

And thanks a lot for the detailed comment and suggestions ^^

_________________
Spoiler:
"Hiromi Talking." 'Hiromi Thinking.'
"Sayaka Talking." 'Sayaka Thinking.'
"Shiage Talking." (Shiage Thinking.)

Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-06-08
Location : Dangai University/A Certain Hospital, Academy City

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

Re: [SNPC/Other] Kurosaki Yasuo [Dead]

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:05 am

Role:
He is an assassin in the Dark Side SS: Unendliche Jagd who was hired through Kihara Jin’ichi to be one of the assassins targeting Tsukasa Katsushige […]
You forgot to replace the name there~


Seriously. While Hard Taping does give the wearer a heavy buff on strength and speed, it still doesn’t make them a Saint or Superman. What you describe here is way over the top.
Blocking bullets, smashing concrete walls, catching explosives or knocking cars around with a single swing of his wrench. Those are feats that are definitely not possible with the buff he’d gain even through that. Yes Hard Taping does raise one beyond the limits of their bodies, but it’s still only a slight buff compared to what you wrote here. Well you might become able to smash a block of concrete through strength only, kick in strengthened doors or knock humans around with his swings, but that’s more or less it.
Not to forget that Hard Taping only enhances the muscles, not the reflexes, knowledge or technique. Even the wrench is – from what I see – only an ordinary one, bound to break when used to such an extent.

Take a look at this, to remind you what is to be expected of Hard Taping.



Also I doubt that there is a proper scientific explanation for his boomerang throwing technique, so please remove that one.


Could you please bring a little order in the ability section, by making a clear division between the Hard Taping and his combat style?

Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Posts : 372
Join date : 2014-05-09

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Re: [SNPC/Other] Kurosaki Yasuo [Dead]

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:55 pm

Mugino Shizuri wrote:
Role:
He is an assassin in the Dark Side SS: Unendliche Jagd who was hired through Kihara Jin’ichi to be one of the assassins targeting Tsukasa Katsushige […]
You forgot to replace the name there~
Haha yeah xD Fixed~


Mugino Shizuri wrote:Seriously. While Hard Taping does give the wearer a heavy buff on strength and speed, it still doesn’t make them a Saint or Superman. What you describe here is way over the top.
Blocking bullets, smashing concrete walls, catching explosives or knocking cars around with a single swing of his wrench. Those are feats that are definitely not possible with the buff he’d gain even through that. Yes Hard Taping does raise one beyond the limits of their bodies, but it’s still only a slight buff compared to what you wrote here. Well you might become able to smash a block of concrete through strength only, kick in strengthened doors or knock humans around with his swings, but that’s more or less it.
Not to forget that Hard Taping only enhances the muscles, not the reflexes, knowledge or technique. Even the wrench is – from what I see – only an ordinary one, bound to break when used to such an extent.

Also I doubt that there is a proper scientific explanation for his boomerang throwing technique, so please remove that one.

Could you please bring a little order in the ability section, by making a clear division between the Hard Taping and his combat style?
As it seems the ability and personality are so much like Graham, and it became kind of like I put Graham as he is without adding any touch of my own, I will be redoing those two sections. I'll think of a new idea, and I'll make it my own. I am really sorry for the inconvenience I may have caused, and I hope the next one will be better.

I will post another reply when I add those edits.

_________________
Spoiler:
"Hiromi Talking." 'Hiromi Thinking.'
"Sayaka Talking." 'Sayaka Thinking.'
"Shiage Talking." (Shiage Thinking.)

Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-06-08
Location : Dangai University/A Certain Hospital, Academy City

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

Re: [SNPC/Other] Kurosaki Yasuo [Dead]

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:52 am

Edits are done~
I hope this time it's alright xD
Sorry for the bother and for making you wait.
And thanks for the detailed evaluation and suggestions each time ^^

_________________
Spoiler:
"Hiromi Talking." 'Hiromi Thinking.'
"Sayaka Talking." 'Sayaka Thinking.'
"Shiage Talking." (Shiage Thinking.)

Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-06-08
Location : Dangai University/A Certain Hospital, Academy City

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

Re: [SNPC/Other] Kurosaki Yasuo [Dead]

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:54 am

Edits are done again, I removed the gunblade and replaced it by other equipments.
Sorry for the wait again.

_________________
Spoiler:
"Hiromi Talking." 'Hiromi Thinking.'
"Sayaka Talking." 'Sayaka Thinking.'
"Shiage Talking." (Shiage Thinking.)

Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-06-08
Location : Dangai University/A Certain Hospital, Academy City

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

Re: [SNPC/Other] Kurosaki Yasuo [Dead]

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:12 pm

That’s actually a lot better. Personally I’d say that it is ready for approval. However before I do give it, I will add one final suggestion:

For someone worshipping guns he actually lacks something crucial, especially if you consider that he is supposed to be a Dark Side character: Academy City manufactured technology. From what I’ve seen so far the weaponry made by Academy City companies should be like the realisation of the wildest dreams for any gun lover around the world and actually obtainable for someone working in the city’s darkness. Actually it would even allow for the overall concept to look a little more Dark Sidish.
Therefore I would suggest to maybe add special weaponry manufactured by Academy City to his arsenal. You can either pick stuff from the series for that list or invent something on your own – just to add a special twist~

Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Posts : 372
Join date : 2014-05-09

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Re: [SNPC/Other] Kurosaki Yasuo [Dead]

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:28 am

Mugino Shizuri wrote:That’s actually a lot better. Personally I’d say that it is ready for approval. However before I do give it, I will add one final suggestion:

For someone worshipping guns he actually lacks something crucial, especially if you consider that he is supposed to be a Dark Side character: Academy City manufactured technology. From what I’ve seen so far the weaponry made by Academy City companies should be like the realisation of the wildest dreams for any gun lover around the world and actually obtainable for someone working in the city’s darkness. Actually it would even allow for the overall concept to look a little more Dark Sidish.
Therefore I would suggest to maybe add special weaponry manufactured by Academy City to his arsenal. You can either pick stuff from the series for that list or invent something on your own – just to add a special twist~

Just edited, thanks a lot for the suggestion ^^

Also, I would like to thank Tougane a lot for the great help he offered me while doing this profile and specially for the ability section ^^

_________________
Spoiler:
"Hiromi Talking." 'Hiromi Thinking.'
"Sayaka Talking." 'Sayaka Thinking.'
"Shiage Talking." (Shiage Thinking.)

Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-06-08
Location : Dangai University/A Certain Hospital, Academy City

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

Re: [SNPC/Other] Kurosaki Yasuo [Dead]

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:06 pm


Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Posts : 372
Join date : 2014-05-09

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum