Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Kisaragi Anko Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:13 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SoL] Level 5 Community Service OOC

+2
Himegami Aisa
Shokuno Misaki
6 posters

Go down

[SoL] Level 5 Community Service OOC Empty [SoL] Level 5 Community Service OOC

Post  Shokuno Misaki Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:11 pm

Hmm so after a very long hiatus I was really enthused about getting back into rping and wanted to try out writing content for Misaki which I've been putting off for a long time.

It's 2am here so I probably won't elaborate as much as I should but here goes.

Story focuses on Mental Out who happens to have caused one too many problems for Tokiwadai which starts to cause concerns for the school faculty as they fear her recent exploits may end up tarnishing Tokiwadai's "good" public image. Misaki is interrogated and forced to commit to 72 hours of community service while under the strict supervision of Judgment branch 177. How long can the most nonathletic Level 5 last under the merciless punishment without abusing her powers to break free from the shackles of Judgment?

If interested in joining, let me know on here and I'll consider it.
Shokuno Misaki
Shokuno Misaki
Level 5 Mental Out

Back to top Go down

[SoL] Level 5 Community Service OOC Empty Re: [SoL] Level 5 Community Service OOC

Post  Himegami Aisa Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:28 am

Interested party here~

A small issue though. Without any idea of what sort of characters are participating, I'm not really sure how I can involve Aisa in the thread. So with that in mind, I'd appreciate it if anyone else who's interested in the thread would, well, say something.
Himegami Aisa
Himegami Aisa
Level 3 Deep Blood

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t557-esper-himegami-aisa

Back to top Go down

[SoL] Level 5 Community Service OOC Empty Re: [SoL] Level 5 Community Service OOC

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:54 am

I think some sort of Misaka needs to be involved and since I heard Natsumi isn't getting The RrailGun into it so maybe a sister?
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  Kumokawa Maria Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:17 am

*Wonders if Kohaku or Maria would fit into this*
*is not really all too sure…*
Kumokawa Maria
Kumokawa Maria
Level 2 Violence Doughnut

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:20 pm

It has been decided that this thread will be a private thread between Iva and Index due to the fact that the thread likely won't be able to accommodate anyone in its peculiar premise as easily as some of you may have thought. There are also a slight handful of other issues, but those are a bit more privy to the staff.

Apologies for the false hope, guys.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:34 pm

I finally got to read that Misaki post (free time! Give me some!) and I have one thing to say:

I am not amused.

You of all people should be aware of why Misaki was banned from being adopted to begin with, Sensei. Her powers are only to be used on player consensus on all occasions, even if it is something as simple as changing the perception of two characters as you did just now. However worse about the current situation is that you basically kicked me out of the thread with your last post's action, which to me is unacceptable, since we neither discussed this nor did you ever hint plans like those.

So right now I am not amused, both as a mod, since you broke the rules, and as a member, since you simply kicked me out.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Shokuno Misaki Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:36 am

Well where to start...

You've told me you're not amused with my latest post so I thought I'd clear up some misunderstanding.
First I did not kick you off the thread, if you strongly believed I have then I have nothing more to say since regardless of what I say it will sound like a cheap excuse to you.

With that said I can see where you would have derived at that conclusion
The remote she used is a temporary measure and the effects would wear off shortly, I planned it to last for about 5 minutes while I discuss out the plan between Misaki and Misaka, failure on my part for not mentioning it on the post itself. After that I planned on having the Judgment members team up and chase the Lv5s as they carry out their plans.

But since I would hate to make the same mistake as I have with the latest post. Let me ask you then Iva
How would you want to lead the story from now on? I will solely rely on you to plan out what happens next if you are unhappy with how the story is being fleshed out.

Considering Misaki's ability is very ground breaking and could offend you in the manner as it has, perhaps it would be safer to have you lead the story instead. So I want to see a fleshed out storyboard and discuss my plans on when and how I want to use my abilities beforehand from start to finish. You deemed it breaking the rule so I will play by the rule and discuss everything before it goes on the post. However, I would then like your input on how you would like to direct the story from now on since this way I merely need to ask for your permission on when I would like to use Misaki's abilities rather than making my own judgment on when I feel is appropriate and not ground breaking.
Shokuno Misaki
Shokuno Misaki
Level 5 Mental Out

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum