Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] Who Trusts The Weather Report, Anyways?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[SS] Who Trusts The Weather Report, Anyways? - Page 2 Empty Re: [SS] Who Trusts The Weather Report, Anyways?

Post  Damion Koyoko Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:30 pm

Koyoko merely sighed a bit once everything had gotten quiet, and the rain wasn't letting up either. The kid didn't seem to have the energy to talk anymore, or merely wanted to forget the entire night. This was one of his worst days, and as far as Koyoko knew, Tsuru's fragility was represented by the origami. Any pressure put against it, any rain, will surely make it collapse.

"Well. I suppose you want to get home. I'll take you to the station." Koyoko suggested as it was faster to simply take a train to the needed district and walk straight to the place he resides in. "Come on. And keep the jacket on if you need to." Upon going outside, it was still pouring, though it was a bit worrying if Tsuru can navigate the rain even with a coat on. The station was several blocks away, and he barely could cross the street. Regardless, Koyoko was going to see if he can do it himself.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

[SS] Who Trusts The Weather Report, Anyways? - Page 2 Empty Re: [SS] Who Trusts The Weather Report, Anyways?

Post  Hakusho Tsuru Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:19 pm

"Un." Tsuru murmurs in affirmation, before getting up from his seat. The small boy casts an apprehensive glare at the rain through the window. He would have liked to remain inside until the rain stopped, but even more than that, he does not want to waste the time of other people. Besides, anything to break this horrid, awkward silence.

Following the older boy, Tsuru exits the building. He clutches the coat Koyoko is lending him tightly. It helps against the cold and the wet, and for that the boy is grateful- But there is nothing it can do about the wind. With every gust, the boy is forced to take a few steps in direction it blows, or else he'll be knocked over. It would, in fact, be apt to describe him as looking like a piece of paper being blown about by the wind.
Hakusho Tsuru
Hakusho Tsuru
Level 1 Kami Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Wed May 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Noticing the small and fragile boy was struggling even with a protective coat, Koyoko just sighed as he himself was going to get a cold the longer they are out in the rain, and he can't just wait for him or walk at his pace, so he'd have to do the same thing as before. He'd stop in front of him and bent his knees downward, propping his hands behind his back.

<:: "Here just get on, unless you want to crawl your way to the station." ::> This would be much easier on the kid, and it wasn't too much for Koyoko to carry, being that he was just about as light as a backpack with a few textbooks. Rain wasn't going to let up and Koyoko was at risk of a cold, and the strong winds are practically using Tsuru as a punching bag.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakusho Tsuru Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:41 pm

Tsuru feels bad about forcing the older boy to help him, but... For Tsuru to continue to walk, would only keep the both of them in the rain for an unhealthy amount of time. He voiced no complaints as he clung to the other boy's back with all the strength in his arms, as little of it as there was.

"Th... Thank you..." Tsuru manages to whisper weaklyas he allows himself to be carried.
Hakusho Tsuru
Hakusho Tsuru
Level 1 Kami Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Koyoko would have began to walk forward in the rain, droplets falling over them creating small puddles and streams along the curb, entering into the sewage lines with dull echos of splashing. "Th... Thank you..." Tsuru's words were faintly heard by the older boy, turning his head slightly as they trudged on and gave a slight smile. The kid was much tougher than his looks, at least mentally anyway. Tsuru may disagree due to his lack of confidence in himself and his abilities, but there was a spark there, showing he wasn't willing to give up entirely, despite what he said inside the diner. <:: "Just hang tight, buddy. I'll get you home." ::>

Perhaps it was at this moment that Koyoko realised that relying on others again wasn't such a bad thing. Maybe...Opening up to other people wouldn't be so bad. It ended horribly once, but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll happen again. Even in the dense clouds above academy city at the moment, there was still moon light shining through the cracks and Koyoko couldn't help but take notice.

With the pitter patter of the young boy's boots against the wrinkled water, the aerohand would eventually see the station ahead. Even when they were protected from the rain, he kept a hold on Tsuru almost protectively, while he looked at the schedule. One of the railcars were arriving now would take the to the district needed for Tsuru. Hoping onto the train, there was a sense of warmth as it sealed the two away from the cold rain, Koyoko seeming rather soaked at this point while Tsuru relatively dry.

<:: "...Misaka Mikoto. You know who she is right? Level 5 Electromaster...Younger than me and still in middle school I believe. I actually idolize her...While she seems rather awkward in interviews from time to time, I admire how she got to where she is now. Unlike other Level 5's, she started out as a Level 1 Esper...and climbed her way to the top with pure effort and determination...She didn't roll the dice and got lucky, that girl earned her position, and inspired others to at least try...But if you want to give up, I'm sure no one will really blame you. You just need to learn what you're good at one day, is all." ::> Koyoko was looking out the window across from their seats, watching as vibrant buildings fly by, contorted by the droplets impacting the side of the rail car, a serene silence coming over the rest of the ride, should Tsuru stay silent under the warm coat granted to him. Koyoko didn't seem all too bothered getting all wet at the moment, and was quite calm in fact.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakusho Tsuru Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:03 pm

The train. Safety from the rain. Tsuru sat next to Koyoko, hands wrapped around his shins. He knew that the other boy had gotten soaked so that he would not have to, and while he was still upset from the earlier episode, it was outweighed by the combination of guilt and gratitude. Unsure of what to say, all he could do was quietly listen to the story Koyoko told.

" I... I've heard... About the Railgun... Is there anyone in this city who hasn't...? E... EVen I,
once thought... That I could... Could be like that... "

Tsuru's voice was quiet, and only got quieter as he spoke. "But you know? I... A person like me, even if we try our hardest... Things won't work out. This isn't a manga... There are some... Things that can't be changed... "

Tears came unbidden to the small boy's mind as he recalled his past... That's right... He wasn't wrong...

Some people... Are destined to be weak.
Hakusho Tsuru
Hakusho Tsuru
Level 1 Kami Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:21 am

Koyoko wasn't really looking down at Tsuru as words meekly spoken from a nearly broken adolescent with no sense of hope in his heart. They came out between pauses, whether the boy tried hard to put his emotions into words, or if it was even worth saying to a complete stranger. The young adult himself shivered slightly from his darkened clothing from the rain, and would try not to use his powers to raise the temperature around himself. He had stricken a nerve back at the diner, and carelessly using his powers in front of someone who deemed themselves powerless might as well be an indirect way of gloating.

" I... I've heard... About the Railgun... Is there anyone in this city who hasn't...? E... EVen I, once thought... That I could... Could be like that...But you know.."

The last couple words were too soft to hear, forcing the man to turn his head downward to struggling esper, huddled up closely to his legs as he stared at window solemnly and quietly. The rain had merely been something to observe for the boy as it gave him comfort. Droplets streaming down and colliding with others, as the high velocity of the train skewed the flowing water to the left, curving downward.

"I... A person like me, even if we try our hardest... Things won't work out. This isn't a manga... There are some... Things that can't be changed... "

Koyoko would barely make out the tears slowly going down Tsuru's face. From that alone, Koyoko could tell the boy's life has been nothing but disappointment, a boy grasping at false hopes and dreams that were just too difficult to accomplish, and everytime he gave it another chance, it ended up exploding in his face.

"...I suppose you're right. Some things can never change. Perhaps by pure chance,
you are incapable of achieving anything as an Esper besides being level one."
Koyoko would however, plant his hand over the boy's head and ruffle his hair a bit, while he himself was still soaked to the bone. "But that just means you need to set a new goal for yourself, right?" He gave a rather cheeky smile while he gave a sincere look down to the boy. "And if that goal fails, you'll find another, you'll keep going until your bled out of your ambition! You don't have to be strong or powerful, you just need find yourself~. Though that sounds as cheesy as It gets." Koyoko would soon look over as the station was now in sight and the automated intercom of the tram signaled the end of the ride. "Well, we better get going. Want me to carry you again kid?" Koyoko stood up, with his hands in his pockets, with a slight smile on his pale face.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum