Guy
Founder

Natsumi
Administrator

Iva

Latest topics
» [SS] Lighting the Fuse
by Guy Li Today at 1:53 am

» A Certain Experiment's End (Arc 3 Epilogue)
by Guy Li Today at 12:35 am

» Pokemon Discussion
by Leivinia Birdway Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» [SS] Hazy Silhouette
by Leivinia Birdway Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» [SS] Cold Wool
by Erin Lightheart Yesterday at 6:25 pm

» [SS] Through the Eyes of the Silent Dolls
by Kinoshita Nori Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:05 pm

» [SS] JudgementCon: LoliJustice
by Oda Taichi Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:30 pm

» [SS] Red Fairy
by Furuhashi Gou Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:53 pm

» [SS] Chocolate Fish
by Vita Vesta Caesar Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:02 pm

» [SS] Bi-Polar Opposites Attract Trouble
by Himegami Aisa Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:26 am

Important Topics

Affiliates
Board Rating:

RPG-D PPN Top 50
RolePlayGateway

Affiliated RPs:

Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy RP The Games

Affiliated RPs (-18):

www.AbaddonCity.com (18+)

I honestly dunno what the title should be lol xD It's not exactly a farewell but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I honestly dunno what the title should be lol xD It's not exactly a farewell but...

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:22 pm

Hi guys, It has been a while.

So, some of you probably already noticed that I haven’t talked on the box or posted here for months, and that I was moved to inactives.

The thing is, I left the forum.

First of all I want to apologize for leaving just like that without saying a word.

Few months ago I was having some problems irl, and with everything going on I was too overwhelmed and basically lost motivation to post, and lost interest in talking to people, and doing anything was becoming a burden, so I ended up leaving mostly everywhere I was online (forums, fb, twitter…). But I couldn’t find an appropriate way to tell you I was leaving, and couldn’t face you and say it, so I just withdrew silently. I really apologize again for being selfish so. However tbh, I did regret leaving later on, I regretted doing it this way above all. I miss this place. And I love this place. So I owe you a proper goodbye message at least, and I owe you an apology. So I decided to write this. Right now I can’t come back yet. I am still not stable enough to promise that I won’t lose motivation and interest again, or that I won’t pull a selfish move on the community again. Moreover, I have to regain the trust of the staff first before being allowed back. But I do want to come back one day, both to the chatbox and the forum.

When I’m ready and allowed to, I will come back. So this isn’t a farewell. I'm not going to disappear and go poof. I will still be around lurking and all xD Consider this an extended absence notice, or another of my usual bans when I'd go crazy on the box Razz Meanwhile, all of you are welcome to talk to me in PM anytime. I apologize for not keeping in touch all of this time, I just didn't have the courage to face you before after what I did, not until I apologized properly first. I really really miss talking to you guys, I miss the fun and insanity and randomness of the box, I miss this community, which is by far the place I love the most, and feel at home the most. So I hope we can stay friends, and that I can still talk to you. I'm really thankful to all of you. I got to meet amazing friends here and ones of my best friends ever, and a lot of you have constantly helped to take care of Hiromi when I was away, and many of you gave me advice and helped me to write posts efficiently. And most importantly many of you have helped me with what I was going through and all, so I owe you a lot and I am really grateful to you. This place is probably the place that left the biggest impact on my life and me as a person. Really thank you guys.

See ya around!

"Shiage Talking." (Shiage Thinking.)

Yamaguchi Hiromi
Level 3 Mass Teleporter

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum