Inspired Original Fantasy RP
Affiliated RPs (-18):

www.AbaddonCity.com (18+) F/BC

[SS] Through the Eyes of the Silent Dolls

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: [SS] Through the Eyes of the Silent Dolls

Post  Kinoshita Nori on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:11 pm

“What do you mean Kana? You met Nanami with Kohaku and me just after we got into a fight with this demon the first time. Also considering how Nanami was acting earlier I think it is fairly obvious what I mean by revenge”

A look of confusion has spread across the villain’s face as the girl asked him these questions. He was a bit worried about her lack of recall on events that had just happened earlier that day. How much of a beating had she taken from Eri exactly for her memory to lapse like that? Everything just kept getting more inconvenient by the second, not only did he have to deal an unconscious demon girl but he also had to tend to a companion with memory failure.

“Eri must’ve hit you in the head pretty badly. Do you know if Kohaku is coming here after getting the phone or should we go to her?”

After asking Kana that question he would bring his attention back to Nanami.

“Since Eri has been removed from the equation along with her blackmail what do you plan on doing now? You already have your own blackmail on so there isn't really any reason for you to stay here anymore”

For a moment the boy tried to make it look like he was going to let Nanami leave but that wouldn't last too much longer. She was here after school hours and as such she was still a potential suspect despite her alibi that she was just here for revenge. Something about her presence in the school after hours just felt off.

“Before you go, however, could you tell me how you got into the school and how you got the picture of Eri here without getting caught? Also how’d you know Eri was going to be here? I mean I know you could make the assumption based on her vengeful personality but it was still a big risk to take out without knowing for certain that she was going to be here”
Kinoshita Nori
Level 4 Atomic Restraint

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku on Tue May 01, 2018 6:56 am

Revenge.

That simple word formed ripples upon ripples as it dropped into Nanami’s mind. Her gaze shifted to the boy talking down to her and then back to the girl who now lay knocked out (probably with some concussion to boot). Despite the fact that she held no particular reason to hate Nori like she did to Eri, the intensity of her gaze never faltered once.

It was only after she took a deep breath that the intense waves of emotion that threatened to engulf her heart in that moment subsided into a whimper.

Rather than letting herself be bogged down by Nori’s own taunts, she focused on the final questions he wanted to ask her. There was no need to tell him everything. Regardless of what happened to him, there was no way that he could help her at all.

In terms of resources, he was a dry well at this point so she just needed to cut him off and move on about her own business. She needed only to answer what she felt like.

“You might not realize this, but being a doormat for somebody for so long makes their actions absurdly predictable.” Nanami sighed as she vented a little, taking the opportunity Nori had laid out so graciously for her to finally vent herself to a living human being or pair of them for the pedantic. “Everything she has done in the past twelve hours since you started investigating those things—”

With a quick motion, she pointed her finger at the current classroom’s own doll.

“Was something I could predict. Certain people can just be refined to a simple algorithm or program like that. You just have to know what they want to attain as the end result.”

Her gaze had long since taken more of a somber ambiance as she let out the sigh of someone who was too tired to deal with everything.

“It was a gamble, but one made on high odds.”

Even if the five percent chance that she was wrong had come to pass, things would have been uneventful in general.
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinoshita Nori on Sat May 05, 2018 6:17 pm

Malice? Nori could completely understand Nanami’s hatred for Eri but up until this point he had no idea that the girl was capable of such an intense gaze. It seemed that Nanami was actually a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Though instead of being disturbed by this the masked villain found himself intrigued. Maybe she wasn’t a weakling after all. Maybe he hadn't been reading her wrong this entire time. There was definitely more to this story than he had previously thought and he was interested.

What Nanami wanted no longer mattered. Nori wanted answers and he wasn't going to let her just leave until he got them. It was pretty obvious by this point what had triggered Eri’s fight or flight response before she passed out but it still left the question of why it scared her so much. Sure, having someone staring daggers at you isn't the most comfortable feeling but discomfort was very different than fear. If Eri had been abusing Nanami all this time and using her like doormat why would she have any reason to fear her victim?

“Quite the look you got there. If I didn't know any better I would mistake it for murderous intent”

Despite the murderous gaze and his own curiosity, Nori looked back at the girl with a smile on his face. Sure the look had caught him off guard but in his line of work he was accustomed to facial expressions much more hateful and terrifying than anything this small girl could ever muster. It was almost laughable. At the same time, however, Nori wasn't going to be leaving the unconscious Eri alone with Nanami anytime soon.

“You might not realize this, but being a doormat for somebody for so long makes their actions absurdly predictable. Everything she has done in the past twelve hours since you started investigating those things—Was something I could predict. Certain people can just be refined to a simple algorithm or program like that. You just have to know what they want to attain as the end result. It was a gamble, but one made on high odds.”

”Predictable, huh”

Up until this point the masked villain had put his trust in Nanami since they were both working towards the same cause. However, now that Eri was caught and his former ally was now hiding something from him she was a suspect. There were too many contradictions between here behavior and her actions. When Nori had first met her she was a nervous wreck, someone that wouldn't have taken the chance of breaking into school even if the odds of success were high. Then only a few moments ago she showed a death stare completely uncharacteristic of the personality she had shown earlier. Before Nori had thought that Nanami didn't want to come to this location because she was afraid of confronting Eri directly but the look she had given just a few moments ago had no signs of that previous feeling. So what was the real reason that the girl didn't want to come here?

”Nanami”

An explosive flame of malice burst into existence inside Nori and the girl would find herself caught under a gaze far darker than the one she had given just moments ago. Any chance of escape was now gone and the full truth was going to be revealed one way or another.

”It would be in your best interest if you didn't try to hide anything from me. So I’ll ask again how did you know exactly where Eri would be and how do you get this video without getting caught?”

As he said this he took out his phone, opened the video file she sent him earlier, and played it.

”Also while you’re at it will you tell me how you got into the school and avoided all the cameras?”
Kinoshita Nori
Level 4 Atomic Restraint

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum