Natsumi
Administrator

Iva

Latest topics
» [?] A Certain Masked Man OOC
by Damion Koyoko Today at 8:24 am

» The Absence Thread
by Damion Koyoko Today at 8:23 am

» Once Upon a Nightmare 2.0! (Jcink) 3 Years!
by Guest Yesterday at 6:18 am

» [Magician] Nikolas Remes
by Leivinia Birdway Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:49 pm

» [?] A Certain Masked Man
by Oda Taichi Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:18 am

» [SS] Chasse au Lapin
by Vita Vesta Caesar Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:11 am

» [SS] The Ballad of the Oddities
by Kuramoto Minako Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:55 am

» [SNPC/Magician] Sekimon Tomoe
by Leivinia Birdway Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:32 pm

» [SS] Hazy Silhouette
by Leivinia Birdway Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:41 am

» [SS] Arduous Tasks
by Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:11 am

Important Topics

Affiliates
Board Rating:

RPG-D PPN Top 50
RolePlayGateway

Affiliated RPs:

Castlevania 
Inspired Original Fantasy RP The Games

Affiliated RPs (-18):

www.AbaddonCity.com (18+)

Lets talk about the drug trade in Academy city. (Spoilers if it exists)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets talk about the drug trade in Academy city. (Spoilers if it exists)

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Does it exist? Is it an actual thing? There is too much content to go over all on my own and figure this out. But from my memory, I can't recall such a thing being around in Academy City. But it's an idea I thought about for my current fanfiction which was on hold due to Christmas holidays.

But before I commit any further, thought it would be best to get confirmation if it exists. And if not would like to discuss if such a thing would be doable in this city and what circumstances. The idea of a war on drugs story in Academy City is interesting because like in real life it's dangerous and it can be one of the many dark secrets that exist in this city's underworld.

Basically, it's a war of attrition and I want to write it effects on those involved in Academy city like members of Judgement and Anti-skill

Q1: So what do I mean by a Drug trade?
A1: Just like real life the illegal dealing of drugs that is considered dangerous to use affecting the health and stability of a user.

Q2: What kind of drug are you thinking about?
A2: I'm thinking about a drug which causes a temporary increase of esper levels but has nasty side effects from overuse or taking for a long period.

While I do think selling such a substance to the outside world would probably get crushed by Academy City to protect it's secrets. Within the city is a different matter and could be disguised as just another experiment to see it's overall effects.

It doesn't have to be an enhancement drug, but considering the aftermath of the level upper I can imagine there are still people that crave that boost in Esper ability to get ahead. And my scenario is somebody had filled that vacuum which the level upper left with this drug, leading to disastrous results for Judgment and Anti-skill. That's just my scenario for why it exists in my fanfiction but first does even a semblance of a drug trade exist in the city?
Sir Alexander Beathen
Depravo982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum