Inspired Original Fantasy RP
Affiliated RPs (-18):

www.AbaddonCity.com (18+) F/BC

[SS] The Ballad of the Oddities

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: [SS] The Ballad of the Oddities

Post  Kuramoto Minako on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:02 am

Minako watched as the events played out in front of her. Erize had risen into the air, just as she had hoped. Then Oda seemed to charge at the place Erize had occupied just moments before! Thus crashing into the fence, hitting the ground. Mina's mouth hung open, speechless for a moment as she watched the blood run down Oda's arm. Oh no, she ended up hurting him. The guilt twinged in her gut as Erize's words faintly echoed in her head. Suddenly her eyes snapped up to the red haired girl, for a moment. Mina nodded her head, clearing her throat. "Uh... yeah. Uh... sorry!" Mina mumbled, as she moved her arm above her, and slowly put it down behind her. In case Oda was still on a minor rampage, he would have to go through Mina to get to Erize. Mina could hear the soft click of Erize's shoes hitting the pavement.

Mina raised her right hand and pointed it, open palm towards Oda. Best be prepared. "I... I'm sorry... O-oda-Sama." Minako said softly, as her eyes were perfectly trained on him. "I.. had to... stop you. You were... lost... I had to... bring you back." Tears welled, unbidden, within Minako's deep blue eyes. "I... never wanted you to get hurt..." A small tear escaped, leaving a wet trail down her cheek. She couldn't brush it away, incase Oda was still slightly under the power of Erize. "Are... you... you again?" Minako gritted her teeth, she had to remain focused, she ran calculations within her head. If Oda wasn't himself, she had to fight. She didn't want to fight him, but she had to protect Erize and subdue Oda. Otherwise, her deal with Erize would be null and void. However, if he was back to normal, Mina would at least try to bind his arm, and administer basic first aid. She had her outfit from going undercover, perhaps she could tear that into temporary bandages?

This was all for the greater good. Right?

Level 3 Telekinetics

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:11 pm

There was much confusion along with the pain he was feeling, though as quickly as his thoughts gathered the pain had mostly stopped. This was simply a coincidence, and for Oda alone, more confusion was to be had upon looking at his arm.

"Huh" Oda muttered they were questions he had to ask himself, but now wasn't the time as he struggled back to his feet. Upon doing so, he would find a tense scene with Junko, his friends seeming worse for wear and while Minako stood in front of a girl he never... "Erize?" Oda had said as for some reason he knew that name. Though he for him it wouldn't be hard to figure out why, since the music, he has been exposed too continuously had been the answer.

Both the music and the machine that was damaged was both parts to one message and why it was required for both to be achieved even to get anywhere.

It was a failure that was set up by the one who issued the challenge. Did the girl behind it all plan this from the beginning or was this merely the actions of Minako's influence? It was beyond his understanding at this point though he was distracted by Minako's words at this point.

He didn't seem to react emotionally to those words, though a smirk would creep on his face as he finally responds.

"You idiot! You're not supposed to cry?!?! What am I suppose to do at this point? That's cheating! Unfair! foul! I've never been in these sort of situation. I mean how am I suppose to respond?" Oda suddenly turned around trying to work out something akin to a highly complicated mathematical question. He was loud in his mutterings but suddenly and without question, he would rush towards Minako and bow down in an apologetic stance.

"I apologise! I should've done better!" Oda shouted whos behaviour had at least stunned Erize who was completely bewildered at this point. "What are yo--" Erize had said while Junko had seemingly started to laugh.
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuramoto Minako on Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:15 am

Minako was relieved, she had done it. Well, not really on her own, all she did was have Oda hurt himself! But still, her mission was successful! Mina lowered her arm, now secure in the thought that Oda was himself again. Who else would get flustered over making a girl cry, when he himself was so injured! She couldn't stop her tears, they continued to flow as her knees gave out due to relief that flooded her body. Moments ago, she was geared towards battle, knowing that things may not end up the way she wanted. She was brave. She was strong. Now, she was a crying mess. Funny how life changes in moments.

"I-I-I'm c-c-crying... b-b-because... I'm s-s-so Happyyyyy" Minako wailed softly as she covered her face with her hands. A few moments, and a sniffle or two later Mina had once again regained her composure. She tore off pieces of cloth from her jacket, making into a makeshift bandages for Oda.

"You don't need to respond to my tears, Oda-Sama." Minako said softly as she tried to gently place the bandages around his arm. "You... did great." Mina said as she deftly tied the last bandage into place. She advised Oda to get his arm checked out, and properly treated once they returned to Academy City.

Minako, however, in those moments completely forgot about Erize and Junko. She turned around, and locked eyes with Erize. "Alright, I have held up my end of the bargain. Time for you to hold up yours as per our agreement." Mina crossed her arms unsure of how else to stand before this powerful young woman. "You said you would stop... you said you would tell me what you were really after."

Finally, they were going to get to the bottom of this whole ordeal. What the concert was really all about, and perhaps even show Erize that sometimes talking about things can be more effective than just taking matters into your own hands.

Level 3 Telekinetics

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Yesterday at 10:50 pm

Taichi couldn't do anything but remain silent in response to Minako's reaction. He isn't used to dealing with overly emotional people like Minako but that isn't a bad thing. It was actually refreshing for Oda Taichi who often has to deal with very rough and emotionally hardened individuals in his experience. So he felt like if he said anything now he would probably ruin the atmosphere and casually just stood there while Minako bandages his arm.

Though he was admittedly embarrassed by her actions, Oda Taichi noticed something from Junko and when Minako confronted Erize personally he would silently waltz over as the two girls focused on each other.

"Get up!" Oda said towards Junko, though you should understand this didn't mean Oda had forgiven the boy for his prior actions. It was more he was being respectful. He knew that the matter in hand was in the ball court of those two girls and he had no role in how this would end. Sometimes it was important to step back and allow things to solve themselves.

"You did hold your end of the bargain. I will cancel the concert as promised, but if you think this will mean we've reached an understanding you're more naive than I originally thought." Erize said who seemed to have decided to leave though she would stop and turn to Minako to ask an important question. "Tell me Minako what is your experience at Tokiwadai?" she said this with a lethargic expression, her emotions were seemingly dead upon naming that school.
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum