Should we drop A Certain Masked Man?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

Re: [?] A Certain Masked Man OOC

Post  Oda Taichi on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:48 am

Right, since Oda is in hiding and just round the corner of any possible location near this scene and he hasn't been noticed yet. I'm going to play the surprise game and say he just witnessed what happened with MM and Mugino, though from his perspective it wouldn't be very clear.

Now I believe Oda has good survival instincts that he wouldn't intervene feeling the danger from watching alone. So while I could attempt to sneak and possibly blind side the MM, since he's seeing him pinning down what looks like a girl to him. It's probably a smarter move for him to stay where he was and actually has his phone out recording what he could.

I don't know really, since being the only one with a power that barely does anything this seems logical. I mean I could always attempt to help and even if I succeed you lot would also probably kill him. So staying in hiding and recording seems logical.

I mean seriously, sure Oda can hit hard and can rush people like a raging bull. His survival skills and awareness while fighting is decent, the guy is highly unlikely to even attempt to handle a knife wielding ninja without coordination with others. Unless someone has an idea?
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:31 am

I don't like being a dick, but you guys to realise this Masked Man fella went toe to toe with a Level 5, surviving this trail of destruction with legitimately no damage to his person? And you even consider running straight into this guy without a plan? RIP.

Anyway, I feel like Oda should be the smart guy here while Jin simply dies.

As for what item I'd want to go for? Since I'm with team Dark Side, I'd suggest Natsun decides for us...since well...Mugino is pretty occupied and I need to manufacture a reason for her to stay on Yopuff's and Natsun's tail.

Edit: You know I have thought a bit about the idea of Jin being his own faction...and I don't think that's a smart way to play rn. Oda would be all by himself if things go like that and so will be Jin. Taking into account what Alex said about going up on the MM alone, I don't think the survival rates or progress rates on your side will be high if that's the case. Because, well, you'd have someone who can go toe to toe with a Level 5 and a Level 5 chasing you.
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 am

Posted, though I may edit it a little in the morning when I'm more awake. It only took me like nearly a month because I thought I'd have free time between exams.

Guess what?

I didn't.

Apologies for the massive delays. Sad
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:09 pm

Well Iva's supposed to be up next. Y'know, considering how much he was talking about laying a beatdown on the Masked Man he sure is taking his time over it. Razz

(I'm well aware I may have cursed us to a prematurely finished thread by saying that, but at this point surely it would just be a relief?)
Aleister Crowley
General Superintendant of Academy City

View user profile http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:42 pm

Actually, we were kinda expecting you to go next since I stepped in and Mugino's still fairly down. Razz
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:33 pm

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but I kinda forgot. So I guess I'll tell you now: Guy I'd like for you to go next!
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:43 pm

For the sake of progress, I'd imagine I'll be missing my go from what I can remember. Oda can't do much here but watch the outcome since this is a situation far beyond his level. So I can imagine we can assume that he would be recording these events the best he can with his phone? Which was my intention at this point anyway.
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:46 pm

Allow me to respond first, though. Whatever happens should probably happen after Mugino's response to being borderline killed and saved.
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:52 pm

OK that's cool. Just thought I mentioned that if someone actually spots Oda and they probably see him recording the situation. Though hopefully, you killing machines don't seem him at all. silent Ignore the fleshy human you demigods.
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:02 am

Double post to get turtles attention!

So not sure how to pull this off right this moment, but that bag Koyoko dropped I actually want it and I think I need your help turtle! Any suggestions? I mean despite everything Oda could sneak over there and grab it then run before anyone realise. He knows the backstreets very well and probably could lose chasers. Though I think I need a proper distraction or the right timing, because this still seems really dangerous for a powerless joe.
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko on Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:39 am

Pausing my side of the RP to let everyone else posty. I know everyone wants more Yoko but i'm not spoiling you. Jeez.
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Takamiya Jin on Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:25 am

I got nothing. Jin's probably annoyed at being ignored, but let's be fair- Anything I do has a better than even odds of him just getting blown away by the numerous people who vastly overpower him. Honestly, I probably shouldn't have rejoined the thread. It was highly optimistic of me, and I'm really barely in any shape to be RPing right now.
Takamiya Jin
Level 3 Spatial Lock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:56 am

Well that's fine honestly, not going to force ya so I'll try and wing this really. Question, how well do you think the surprise factor will work in Oda's favour here to swoop in and grab that bag then escape? No one has noticed him yet, so he does have a natural sneaking bonus lol.
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Takamiya Jin on Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:15 pm

See, the problem with that- Getting to the bag is fine, but once he's holding it, all attention is on him. As for what will likely happen after that, well- Let me answer that in the form of a song.

Takamiya Jin
Level 3 Spatial Lock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi on Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:40 pm

That really doesn't help at all.

I mean its either that or have no impact on the current situation and just be a witness. There is only so much recording from afar with a phone will achieve.

Oda has the advantage of surprise so either if I could sneakily take the bag away or bull rush it and take the bag running he could attempt to get away. As Oda's other advantage is that the MM just released a smoke bomb and unless he noticed him there is the perfect chance to dive in. No one would expect him in the smoke, though that only makes me think did he notice the bag dropped just before the smoke was released or did it occur afterwards?

Because that's a little tidbit of information which would determine his actions. And I'm not sure if the bag dropped prior to the smoke bomb or afterwards.
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:32 am

It sounds to me like it would make for a more interesting scenario if you can get Oda involved (at the very least it would give you something more to do), so I'd say go for grabbing the bag.
Aleister Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Posted. I finished it with him reaching out to grab the bag and also implying he would continue running as fast as possible unless he gets interrupted.

Also R.I.P Oda Taichi if you die here.

His life would be over if he did nothing anyway, the shame of being accused of murder would probably drive him to suicide eventually.
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:38 pm

So, it's been three days since the last post and not much inspiration on how to continue the scene, it seems.

As such, in order to keep some momentum going for the thread, I'm going to put forward the suggestion of having Anti-Skill arrive at the sound of the commotion and for the players to arrange their escape. This allows for Jin to exit the thread should he wish so or simply tag along with whoever, for Taichi to flee with the remaining evidence, and for Mugino to mull over things with an information network of her own to resume the investigation next day.

Thoughts?
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:32 pm

Well I wouldn’t have no issue with that outcome since it allows Taichi to flee. Though I did had the horrid idea that with the smoke bomb, MM would escape the others only to track down Taichi to secure the package.

That was the bad outcome I was imagining as I thought he would’ve gotten to an overview of the scene after the smoke bomb. And from that point he would probably notice Taichi escaping. I’m not pushing for that outcome though, since I want to live.

I’d imagine the point smoke bombs was used and dustructive powers on what I can determine to be a normal street would lead to an anti-skill response. Seeing that these incidents can only occur in short amount of times in the open due to those operative forces. Though saying this you’d imagine they would’ve arrived at the warehouse first and then here. No way a building collapses and no one in the public side would notice.

Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Takamiya Jin on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:50 pm

I'm down for that. I'm really sorry for everything, I thought I would be capable of coming back but ended up being completely wrong about that.
Takamiya Jin
Level 3 Spatial Lock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:44 pm

I guess ending the scene here it is a good idea. I'll probably have Mugino leach onto Natsumi or Yokkun eventually anyway. It'd fit her character to have a mood swing and suddenly talk all nice and friendly, if she finds an occasion lol.
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri on Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Apologies for double posting. But I wanna go next~

Also I think I'd like to switch targets here really quick and make Mugino go after Oda using whatever kind of surveillance capabilities ITEM has in stock for tracking him down~
My reason is actually pretty simple: I think it'd make a good character dynamic while not leaving him to borderline self-RP~

Objections~~~?
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi on Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:03 pm

I actually appreciate it. Since I'm basically the only normal side character, there wasn't much I can really do without getting slaughtered. So it sounds fun, let me know if you want to plan something of it.

Well getting tracked down by Mugino doesn't sound like safety at all.
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley on Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:47 pm

No objections here.

And as it seems that there are no objections to moving the scene on, I'll make a quick post to give people the push they need.
Aleister Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:59 am

I still imagine Iva will be going next before me unless he wants me to run away first. Though my last post implies that intention anyway, if nothing stops him from grabbing the bag he would be running away at full speed. So when poor Mugino finishes her homework lol
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum