Staff Members

Guy
Founder

Natsumi
Administrator

Iva
Moderator

Latest topics
» [SS] Arduous Tasks
by Kira Kohaku Today at 7:58 am

» [SS] Friends with Benefits OOC
by Nikolas Remes Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:51 am

» [?] A Certain Masked Man OOC
by Oda Taichi Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:03 pm

» Uhm. Hiya. New possible thread?
by Aoki Aiko Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:49 pm

» [SS] Through the Eyes of the Silent Dolls
by Kinoshita Nori Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:07 pm

» [SS] Chasse au Lapin
by Kira Kohaku Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:29 pm

» [?] A Certain Masked Man
by Damion Koyoko Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:43 pm

» [SS] Shenanigans
by Kinoshita Nori Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:03 am

» KISMET DIVIDED | a duo RP inspired by Loveless
by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:24 pm

» [SS] The Ballad of the Oddities
by Oda Taichi Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:07 pm

Important Topics





















Affiliates
Board Rating:





RPG-D PPN Top 50
RolePlayGateway

Affiliated RPs:

Castlevania 
Inspired Original Fantasy RP
Affiliated RPs (-18):

www.AbaddonCity.com (18+) F/BC



[?] A Certain Masked Man

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: [?] A Certain Masked Man

Post  Damion Koyoko on Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:46 pm

Koyoko was thoroughly unable to get a grasp of the situation. With a man named Jin coming into the fray randomly, the Meltdowner causing all sorts of mayhem, all while losing to the clown with the knife. He was beginning to seriously questioning if just standing here was going to work out. Assuming that either the beam girl or the knife wielder dies, whoever is left will probably come for the package, right? However, the silence between him and his partner broke hearing her feet shift, and her lips parted to speak.

“You take care of the new weirdo.” The hooded girl ordered as she began moving her feet toward the battle. Instinctively Koyoko began gathering the air around him as he felt like a fight was inevitable upon those words, but what worried him most was the fact that his only ally(?) was walking toward the worst part of the fight.

“W-wait, what’s your plan-?”

“Get lost.”

The scene that played out next was odd to describe. Her finger was the match, the air around her was the fuel, as it burned as bright as an explosion that illuminated the dark street, but not as loud as one. As the orange and yellow twirls tried to cling and wrap around the masked man, in an attempt to burn him alive, he fled back to avoid it, while Mugino laid there unscathed.

“What power...Just who the hell is she….-?!” With that silent mutter, Koyoko suddenly froze as the destructive woman who had supposedly been saved by his partner, slowly stood to her feet. Her eyes showed not gratitude, not even annoyance from such a close call, but pure unadulterated rage.

“...you dumb fuck…”

Koyoko suddenly realised what was happening the moment Mugino’s attention turned toward the hooded girl. Who herself seemed to have realised the mistake she had made. She had stepped on a landmine, and she had no plan to get out of it.

“You moron!”
“Mind...your own business…!”

As Koyoko spoke in tangent with Mugino, the air that was gathering under his feet suddenly released as he was launched toward her. A beam like that is near impossible to dodge, so he moved before Mugino fired and tackled the hooded figure, with his arms wrapped around her torso, as they both ended up flying out of the way, just as the beam would blindly fire past them or make impact right where she formerly stood.

*CRASH*

With the sound of glass shattering, a tumbling of two bodies, and the twinkling of the pieces falling against a hard floor, Koyoko found himself sliding on the floor with Natsumi in toll. They had crashed into a random coffee shop, a couple of chairs and tables tossing over as Koyoko made impact with them, until a hard wood counter finally stopped his incredible acceleration. “Gah!” At that point he’d let go of the girl, just out of the sheer impact from hitting the counter, and writhed a little on the ground as he glared at the girl a few feet away. “Haaa..! You idiot...That guy could handle someone like her, and you thought some cheap shot-...Gah was going do him in? And why am i the one saving you now…! Kh!” Koyoko felt the bruised from the impact begin to form, as he trembled a little standing, looking at his left shoulder as shards of glass embedded slightly into him. He winced as he pulled them out, only leaving small wounds that weren’t worth concern.

"...What the hell are we supposed to do now? They're both going to kill us.."
He growled as Koyoko didn’t dare to peak outside, as they broke line of sight of Mugino and the Masked Man, but how long would it be before she either destroys the building, or the Mask comes in to finish the job..or both.
avatar
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Posts : 225
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 21
Location : District 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [?] A Certain Masked Man

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:16 am

“…!”

Though it looked like her attempt at warding off the assassin had decently worked, if only in representation of the sheer number of enemies he would have to fight, his way out was, needless to say, very unconventional.

Natsumi guarded her face from the incoming light and smoke with both of her arms before taking notice of further – in fact much more imminent – danger coming her way.

«…you dumb fuck… Mind...your own business…!»

It would seem that the woman she had gone out of her way to save was at least a special brand of mentally deranged if she couldn’t acknowledge she had almost died. Between her and the Masked Man, Natsumi would have opted for the option of taking a step back before the brewing, fluorescent beam could have a chance to hit her full on. After all, a graze was better than massive injuries, right?

Would have.

If she didn’t suddenly feel the weight of a human body colliding with her from her back, knocking the air out and hood off from her. “Ghk!!” A groan escaped her throat as they flew through what she could only guess to be a storefront window by the glass shards tearing at her clothes and skin.

***

It had taken a few seconds for her to compose herself from the fall’s impact amongst so many other things as she coughed. Still feeling someone besides her, she quickly got to her feet in her usual attacking stance before realising who was the human missile that had launched himself at her.

“Haaa..! You idiot...That guy could handle someone like her, and you thought some cheap shot-...Gah was going do him in? And why am i the one saving you now…! Kh! ...What the hell are we supposed to do now? They're both going to kill us..


And that was how all of Natsumi’s self-control had been let loose.

Idiot? You’re the fucking cretin here! I was going to dodge that before you decided molesting was an ideal escape solution! And by throwing us in a store everyone can see and attack, you're somehow wondering how we’re going to escape now that you’ve forced me into a literal corner along with you?! She snapped as she analysed the boy beside her, eyes widening even more when she realised a lacking feature of his, quickly snapping to the street they had just violently departed.

And you let go of the bag, you worthless, incompetent git?!”
avatar
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Posts : 643
Join date : 2013-05-06
Location : Tokiwadai's Middle School, Academy City.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [?] A Certain Masked Man

Post  Damion Koyoko on Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:35 am

“Idiot? You’re the fucking cretin here! I was going to dodge that before you decided molesting was an ideal escape solution! And by throwing us in a store everyone can see and attack, you're somehow wondering how we’re going to escape now that you’ve forced me into a literal corner along with you?!” She snapped as she analysed the boy beside her, eyes widening even more when she realised a lacking feature of his, quickly snapping to the street they had just violently departed.”

Koyoko’s eyes were overshadowed by his hair, as the girl continued to rant toward the boy who had ‘saved’ her. Claiming that she was going to dodge the attack herself, that his efforts were nothing, but a detriment to her efforts to keep them alive, with the bag on toll. Now that he thought about it, he no longer felt the strap on his shoulder.

“And you let go of the bag, you worthless, incompetent git?!”

The girl had snapped, but in turn lit a fuse within the young man in front of her, his fists tightening and the air in the room for a brief moment, having an unnatural current flowing around them. Koyoko teeth were visibly gritted, as his head jolted upward with a look of absolute frustration.

“ENOUGH!” With that short yell, the chairs around them were suddenly pushed by a strong wind, as if his voice himself projected a force on all loose obstacles around them. Of course, it wasn’t that his voice was that loud, but he lost control for a moment. With a glare toward the girl, his hands were clenched as fists as his body wanted to let loose all the stress anxiety on this one girl, but it would never come as his expression became softer and more neutral.

“You need...to fucking chill. And yes, I probably need to take a triple dose of happy pills before my attitude is fixed. But we’re in this situation because of both of us. You threw out your attack without a warning to me, so when your plan backfired, i had to make a split second decision! Don’t even tell me you were going to ‘dodge’ it, her attacks are too fast and can fire multiple beams at once, you’d be dead after the first!... It was obvious even for me. My power and lack of experience are little help on their own, and you obviously have the experience and power to handle situations like this...But instead of actually coming up with a plan, you use cheap tricks to stay alive, and do everything on your own!” Koyoko unfortunately couldn’t keep ranting toward the girl as he quickly pushed passed her, over the counter and straight to the back door. There was no telling when Mugino would shoot a beam in to collapse the building, unless the esper outside or the bag on the street is distracting enough as it is. Immediately working on the lock, using the air inside the electronic to reset the system and force it to unlock by looking for the manual master reset switch/button.

“I stood there with my thumb up my ass while you kept giving me vague orders and making educated guesses. That is not teamwork. That’s being stupid.  And i bet the moment we try to get the bag again, she’ll erase every atom in our bodies. Nothing about this situation gives you or me any advantage. So, we do things my way for now. We leave and figure something else out! Got it? I want that bag as much as you do, as it probably means both our lives on the line. But if you keep treating your ally as some flat tire, we won't make it far...Or do you want to use me as bait again?” Koyoko almost growled at that last part. The door mechanism would suddenly reset and flash green symbolising it is finally unlocked and quickly opened it. “So what will be? You gonna lone wolf again or we going to try a do over?”
avatar
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Posts : 225
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 21
Location : District 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [?] A Certain Masked Man

Post  Oda Taichi on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:13 pm

On the sidelines where he currently belonged, this incident was clearly something that any normal student shouldn't be involved. As a judgement member though the number of violations this was ticking was absurd and yet he stands here not able to do anything. It's not exactly like he is accurate to the code at this moment and the only reason he was here because he needed to prove his innocence.

That's why up to this point he had briefly recorded what was possible through his phone, though the hope this may catch much was questionable. Though the surge of green light and a clear display of power, any thought in his mind about recording was overwhelmed with dread and awe.

This was dangerous, there was no doubt about it and that moment upon seeing that display his subconscious was attempting to get him to flee. Though despite the fear and the nervousness he felt, the boy watched everything and despite the reason to flee he suddenly moved forward.

It was the burst of smoke which would cover the area and the display of that terrifying green power that Oda went for it.

The bag.

You see he had noticed it dropped from one of the people caught up in this mess and it could've been something that could result in answers. Going for it would be a gamble, and without a doubt, it was a great risk. Though like a dog with a bone, his mind was focused on the one goal to prove his innocence and that is what kept his body from fleeing and what moved him forward despite the fear.

Even if he failed there were no regrets because living with the accusation of murder would be shameful to him and basically his life would already be over.

He was only a student with no real esper ability, yet he excelled at the physical exam for when he joined judgement and only improved since. So the young boy had confidence in his speed and physical endurance being the only thing he can truly trust in keeping himself alive here. Though he also knew the back alleyways and streets of Academy city very well, so it's also very possible if he was quick enough he could attempt to lose anyone who may chase him.

And before he knew it, Oda reached for where the bag had dropped and hoped he wasn't noticed while planning to run away with it almost immediately unless...
avatar
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Posts : 232
Join date : 2016-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [?] A Certain Masked Man

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:21 pm

Words, words, words…

For someone who seemed to have it out against her for having been dragged in a situation of his own fault, this boy seemed abnormally talkative. Natsumi only lent a spare ear to his rambling outburst in order to avoid having another one as well. Keeping “chill”, as he worded it, was crucial in this situation, and she wasn't sure what he aimed to achieve by debating her ears off.

“There was never a “we” in the first place since this was your delivery job I saved your ass from, but if you insist, let’s see where your leadership ability leads us.” She mainly shrugged as an answer to the barrage of statements, resigned to tagging along with this idiot until they could get out of the pinch he had literally thrown them into. 

“We’re gonna need to move fast, though. Hope you know your alleyways, cause you're gonna lead the way.” It seemed a commotion was gradually being stirred outside, as well. Unlike him, she was fully convinced that the masked man wouldn't be popping up with so many people around and risk was considerably lowered, but it was also equally likely that there would be a brand new kind of trouble brewing for them if they stuck around too long.
avatar
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Posts : 643
Join date : 2013-05-06
Location : Tokiwadai's Middle School, Academy City.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [?] A Certain Masked Man

Post  Damion Koyoko on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:43 pm

“There was never a “we” in the first place since this was your delivery job I saved your ass from, but if you insist, let’s see where your leadership ability leads us.”

"Oh I'm sorry, I was confused after I was the one saving your ass not even a minute ago..And who was the one complaining about gratitude earlier too?" This partnership didn't seem to be going well, and it technically only started less than half and hour ago, if not ten seconds ago. Koyoko didn't waste time, as he began running along the other end of the alley way, as they merely need to create some difference and find a spot relatively safe enough to brain storm.

“We’re gonna need to move fast, though. Hope you know your alleyways, cause you're gonna lead the way.”

"Right, not like 90% of all alleyways are identical to one another. While I could use my ability to get to the roof tops, I haven't actually tried carrying someone up there with me. So unless you want to try that..." It was obvious Koyoko was not comfortable with carrying the extra weight to get up to the roof, mainly because controlling trajectory, getting initial velocity, and descending becomes that much more difficult with an extra body to consider.

It wouldn't take long for them to find the other street however, Koyoko holding a hand up to keep her from peeking out. His eyes began to glow a little as he tried to use his power to get a sense of the surrounding spaces with his air displacement sense. "...Looks like they haven't followed us. Let's go." Koyoko just merely wanted to make sure there was no one tailing them or attempting to cut them off, as the masked man, if he was still around that is, probably would've tried by now, or would be waiting nearby otherwise, and it didn't seem the beam girl was following either. Koyoko continued to move between alleyways till they were well far off from the scene of the fight.
avatar
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Posts : 225
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 21
Location : District 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [?] A Certain Masked Man

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum