Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe
  • OOC

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Aoki Aiko Yesterday at 3:34 pm

» Fodlan Chronicles
by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:51 am

» [SS] Curfew Carnival
by Vita Vesta Caesar Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:30 am

» The Absence Thread
by Vita Vesta Caesar Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:21 am

» Greatest Naruto RP
by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:55 pm

» [SS Idea]An Unfortunate Gamble
by Kinoshita Nori Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:19 am

» [SS] Arduous Tasks
by Kira Kohaku Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:27 pm

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Atsa Tsinaajinii Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:12 am

» [SS] Unknown Magnitude Serial Catastrophe
by Damion Koyoko Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:21 am

» [Magician] Dagain Askelin
by Vita Vesta Caesar Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:50 am

[SS] Curfew Carnival

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[SS] Curfew Carnival - Page 4 Empty Re: [SS] Curfew Carnival

Post  Saito Hirashi on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:59 pm

The sound of metal colliding with metal, concrete, and plastic filled the alleyway. Somewhere amidst all this noise, the screams of Hirashi’s foe could rang out, completing this symphony of destruction, but before he could reach the conclusion of this piece, a pec-

Thonk!

Unheard and unseen (as always) Miss Scary Eyes showed up and brought about an unexpected end to the conflict with the aid of a glass bottle.

«Stop.»

The abrupt interruption sent Hirashi’s thoughts into disarray, and the hail of metal ceased as suddenly as it began. Surprised by miss scary eyes’ unanticipated appearance, Hirashi attempted to look up at the shinobi before collapsing sideways from the aftereffects of the wallop he had received.

«I still have use for him.»

“Ah, its…”

Hirashi opened his mouth to address the girl standing over him, but realised that he does not even know her name or what she even looked like exactly. Half driven by curiosity and half driven by the practicality of knowing his opponent, Hirashi squinted upwards to try to get a better look at her face.
Saito Hirashi
Saito Hirashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoki Aiko on Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:51 pm

"You're still on the clock."

«My my my, Aiko-chan. This is no time to slack of~! Or do I have to remind you of the consequences~? I’d rather not, but I believe it helps people understand the value of a state of safety earned by means of hard work ♡»

Where as Natsumi's response left Aiko unfazed, Ai's response had her sitting straight up and attentive faster than seemed possible. Aiko was not someone easily intimidated by just words, however there was something about Ai that terrified her to no end. At least, when it seemed she was mad. Otherwise she felt almost pleasant to be around, well, as much as someone could while being your boss.  

Aiko was still groggy when the conversation has begun, however she was listening as intently as possible now. From what it sounded like these drugs were a kind of mind enhancer and they were trying to find the source. The ambulance they had just been investigating had just come from that source.

«The question is: Where did it come from? And how do we figure that out?»

After a moment of thought, Aiko chimed in with a potential solution.

"Since these drugs are being carried on ambulances, Mizushima hospital probably has GPS records of where they've been recently right? Even if they're cleared regularly they probably have 2 weeks back. Police tend to require that kind of thing. If not that, if we track down the driver, even if we can't get him to talk, his phone might have it's GPS records."

Afterwards, Aiko let her curiosity get the best of her and inquired further on something mentioned that peaked her interest.

"Also you said these drugs were mind enhancers and the maker makes things for military use... Are these drugs trying to increase the level of espers?"

Aiko had of course heard rumors of various drugs, devices, and other sorts that were supposed to help increase your level, but this was the first time she'd been presented with any evidence that these could indeed be real.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisaragi Anko on Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:45 am

«Kisaragi Anko.»

Just like that she would complete his sentence. There was no reason for her to do it. No gain. Actually it could have very well amounted more to loss. However, she still did it oddly enough. Did she expected his name in return?

Slowly moving across the alley and passing the boy, that average girl in a bordeaux tracksuit would find her way to the collapsed Anti-Skill officer. Upon arrival she would immediately kneel down to check out his body and the damage he had received. He had taken a good one at the hands of the boy, but nothing all too lethal…yet.

«You shouldn’t do things like that. One step more and you would have strayed too far off the simple path. I know it most likely doesn’t amount to you all too much in your current state. But once you’ve crossed the line, regret will come chasing you eventually.»

Strangely enough the way she spoke sounded entirely annoyed.

Tracing her fingers across the man’s body to check for vital signs, she would not even bother to turn around for the sake of facing the boy she had just saved.

«Why were you this stupid to meddle with these affairs in the first place? Do you value your life this little?»

And yet, ignoring all that oddity of her casual annoyedness, it was almost as if there was concern buried underneath.

«Very good Aiko-chan~! It could very well be that there is GPS information somewhere in the hands of Mizushima hospital or with the driver ♡ Investigating either of them could very likely turn up some new clues ♡»

Some people were strange. Just a moment ago Aoki Aiko had been scolded only to now receive praise for her bettered position. How it had come to this, however, was even stranger. The girl on the other end of the line clearly had been rooting for them to pick the right string to draw, already having an advanced awareness of the present conditions of the playing field. After all, she herself would even prove that by immediately adding new imagery to be displayed on the small screen. This time around it would contain the address information of Mizushima hospital as well as a cut short dossier of the driver in question.

«You’re quite lucky guys ♡ After all, Nishijima Takahiro is currently being hospitalised in that very Mizushima hospital. So whichever path you choose, all roads seem to lead you there ♡»

Was it just pure luck or actually a logical conclusion born from these events? After all, it wasn’t all too far fetched for people with secrets to ensure for them to be sealed. One way in this scenario could very well be preventing the injured courier from talking to anyone on the outside of the facility by keeping him within the confines of a finely crafted security net.

Still, one thing had been left unanswered.

«Ahahaha ♡ What do you think of this city? Not even Academy City could just like that use children for military purposes. No no no. These enhancers were made to be consumed by proper soldiers. I heard this stuff can turn you into a real monster, but only if you’re strong enough to endure it in the first place ♡»

Last edited by Kisaragi Anko on Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kisaragi Anko
Kisaragi Anko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamijou Touko on Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:46 am

This was different but not unwelcome. Surely fighting three ruffians in a shopping mall was something the pirate alpaca hadn’t expected this much thrill of, but not it was becoming truly interesting. That one boy stepping forward with what amounted to a flaming sword in his hands, would change his perception of the situation once more. Yes, this was quite rewarding.

«Hooo? A sword fight? Now that is what I call the most interesting. How could I hold back in face of this challenge?»

Immediately he would assume a stance usually used in a western form of swordsmanship.

«Do fear, however, as you have no idea who it is you are challenging. I am no fool who is boldly flashing a blade just for the thrills. No. I truly am not. Standing before you is the captain of Souhoku High School’s fencing club!»

This declaration was filled with all of this mascot character’s pride. Masks no longer had any value in face of that. Laying his cards bare that fluffy furred pirate would accept the challenge, preparing the means necessary to bring his opponent to his knees.

And he wouldn’t hesitate.

With the speed of a top athlete he would close the distance to the flame sword wielding delinquent in the blink of an eye, striking immediately. This time his target was the boy’s torso. The way he struck made it more than clear that he saw no obstacle in the path of his blade, as though it would cut to any and all things. An assumption that would turn out to be highly accurate. After all, the scimitar in is current state could even slice a thick concrete wall like butter.
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t18-esper-kamijou-touko

Back to top Go down

Post  Saito Hirashi on Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:45 pm

«Kisaragi Anko»

The way which Miss Scary Eyes gave her name was casual, almost like an off hand remark. Hirashi was surprised that she gave a name, even if there was no guarantee it was real or not, he half-expected her just to ignore him and walk on about her own business.

“Saito Hirashi”
Putting a hand on his chest, Hirashi gave his name in return, completing the ancient ritual of first encounters, a few encounters too late.

Miss Scary Eyes then proceeded to ignore him and walked on about her own business.

Hirashi’s eyes followed Miss Scary Eyes, or rather, Kisaragi Anko as she went to the person dressed as an antiskill officer and checked his vitals. He had not noticed it before in the heat of the moment, but now things have cooled down somewhat, Hirashi could see that he had done a pretty penny of damage to not just the man, but also the surroundings. The unrefined blasts from his nails did little damage individually, but there was a lot of them to make up for their lack of power.

«You shouldn’t do things like that. One step more and you would have strayed too far off the simple path. I know it most likely doesn’t amount to you all too much in your current state. But once you’ve crossed the line, regret will come chasing you eventually.»

Kisaragi Anko’s next words mirrored Hirashi’s thoughts. Hirashi had always had an interest in watching people, observing their daily and not so daily routines. However, he had never seen or been the cause of someone’s life being extinguished. Hirashi had often read and heard how taking a life can change a person forever, but after walking on that thin red line, he feels nothing out of the ordinary, aside from being extremely tired.

«Why were you this stupid to meddle with these affairs in the first place? Do you value your life this little?»

“A long life would mean nothing if I did nothing notable with it, I would simply be swept away by time like everyone else. Wasted potential and unexplored horizons.”
Hirashi gave his usual explanation for everytime someone questioned his seemingly out of character and reckless pursuits for facts. Although this time he had bitten off more than he could chew, his reasoning was the same.
Saito Hirashi
Saito Hirashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoki Aiko on Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:15 pm

«Very good Aiko-chan~! It could very well be that there is GPS information somewhere in the hands of Mizushima hospital or with the driver ♡ Investigating either of them could very likely turn up some new clues ♡»

«You’re quite lucky guys ♡ After all, Nishijima Takahiro is currently being hospitalised in that very Mizushima hospital. So whichever path you choose, all roads seem to lead you there ♡»

Luckily it seemed Aiko had managed to give the very answer Ai had been looking for. In doing so she seemed to have avoided angering the pink girl any further and returned herself to Ai's good graces. A much more preferable spot to be. It did disappoint Aiko a bit however, knowing that Ai had already considered this and had everything pulled up already. Who knows how far her information network reach though. Clearly much wider than Aiko's.

«Ahahaha ♡ What do you think of this city? Not even Academy City could just like that use children for military purposes. No no no. These enhancers were made to be consumed by proper soldiers. I heard this stuff can turn you into a real monster, but only if you’re strong enough to endure it in the first place ♡»

"Ah, I see." Aiko replied, nodding her head in agreement. Drugs and tools that would easily boost your level were just a myth after all. Regardless, their next task was laid out in front of them. Mizushima hospital. There they would find the next clue in their mission.

Aiko reached into the pocket on her hoodie and produced a cellphone with an excessive amount of phone charms hanging off it, Aiko's weakness for cute things on full display.

"I'll let Kisaragi know where we're heading." With that Aiko dialed Kisaragi's number. "Hi hi, Kisaragi, it's Aiko. Were our way to Mizushima Hospital. Will you be able to meet us here or should we head there ahead of you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinoshita Nori on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:52 am

A wave a pressure hit Nori out of nowhere knocking the air out of his lungs as his feet lost contact with the ground. For a few moments the masked villain couldn't even comprehend what had just happened. His brain rapidly began searching for something to explain what it had just witnessed. It had been a three on one fight, it should've been so simple. Sure the opponent was a sword wielding maniac dressed as an alpaca but surely they should've been able to taken him down with ease given the number advantage. Yet somehow all three of their attacks had been stopped with ease and all the calculations Nori had been running up until that point had been lost.

It wasn't until blue haired boy heard the mascot's challenge that he finally snapped out of his daze. Take you all? Did this mascot think he was going to beat all of them just like that?! Did he think it was going to be easy?! There was no way Nori was going to let that comment slide. He was the villain, there was no way he was just going to be upstaged by some freak. Jumping back to his feet Nori caught sight of the enemy just as Tetsuya challenge the alpaca with what appeared to be a flaming pole. Considering the destruction the scimitar had issued out before Nori doubted his companion's weapon was going to last long but at the very least he had to respect the guts it took to issue such a challenge after being defeated so thoroughly just a few moments before.

Before Nori could add on his own comment the alpaca had already begun his response and every word of it increased the masked villain's fury. The captain of some high school fencing team?! That was the source of this freak's pride?! Oh, how Nori prayed the rest of these so called clowns didn't have the same amount of pride or flair. He'd have to worry about that later though as the moment the mascot finished talking the battle resumed. There was no time for Nori to cross the distance between himself and the combatant but he was almost certain that the scimitar was going to cut through the flaming pole. Quickly reaching into his side he pulled out a metal canister that had been clipped to his side and his leg raised into the air as he went into the windup. The alpaca was moving far faster than expected but that wasn't something he couldn't deal with. Without hesitation Nori's whole body moved in unison as he released the pitch at full force and sent the canister flying through the air towards the alpaca's head.

"No one cares who you are alpaca, what club your captain of, or even what school you are from. All that matter is that we are going to rip you off that high horse of yours and then I'm going to make you kiss my shoes while you beg for mercy! Tetsuya, see if you can set off the fire alarm!"
Kinoshita Nori
Kinoshita Nori
Level 4 Atomic Restraint

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisaragi Anko on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:30 pm

«Tch. Only a fool would adopt such a mindset.»

That was the full range of what she found herself able to express towards that sentiment. Life and death weren‘t matters as simple as that boy made them out to be. Then again, he was just an ordinary – albeit foolish – person who should have never gotten a taste of reality.

Ultimately, that was all there was to say. Therefore, she could finally return to the more pressing circumstances. No longer kneeling in front of but the incapacitated Anti-Skill officer but seating herself atop his torso, average girl Kisaragi Anko would simply trace her fingers across his body once more, before she would suddenly ram her tensed fingertips into one of the wounds he had sustained located at his right armpit, pushing the nail stuck there deeper into his flesh. Deep enough for him to awaken from his trance writhing in agony.

«Stay still.»

Easily deflecting his attempt to fight back with his other arm by knocking it away with her own free hand, then pinning it down with her left leg, she would demonstrate dominance.

«You will do exactly as I tell you.»

«Like hell I w––aaaaaaarghhh!!»

«You heard me.»

The ease with which she was able to invoke that man‘s agony made the entire scene quite casual. In fact, from that scary eyed girl‘s point or few it may have been equal to washing dishes or solving a basic homework exercise. Thus, even when faced with the the persistent stain that was resistance she would simply apply a different technique or increase intensity. Everything had a breaking point after all.

However, before said breaking point could be reached the soft sound of vibration interrupted the funny play, causing the girl to immediately remove a flip phone with a charm from a certain male idol‘s most recent merch collection attached from her tracksuit‘s pocket, bring it to her ear and answer the call.

«Yeah? … I don‘t think I‘ll make it. I‘m a bit busy right now.»

As if to underline her claim she would exert more pressure on that bloody mess around the man‘s armpit, invoking more of his pain-soaked moaning.

«I‘ll update you once I‘m done here. Bye.»

That was all. Call ended. Phone put away. Back to business.

«Sorry. Where were we? Tell me everything. Why were you after us? Who sent you? Who else is there?»

At one point she may have simply breached his limit. No matter how well trained you were, being torn apart and toyed with like this was nothing you could endure for longer than a limited period of time. Especially if the person in control of your suffering was someone with expertise regarding the human body and its internal structure. Thus, he gave in.

«...PHARMACY...the person behind this...we‘re supposed to clean up last night‘s mess...originally he sent that assassin...Vicious Cycle...but he had to move elsewhere...so we were told to deal with the rest…»

«That wasn‘t the right order. To compensate, give me more.»

«Mo––aaaaaarrr!! ...OK! OK! Anyone who could know anything is a target...they use the surveillance footage of the cameras to match them with the bank...so PHARMACY and Vicious Cycle know everything they need to...to clean up.»

«I see. Thank you. Ah, right. Why did that Vicious Cycle drop us there? He clearly didn‘t finish his job.»

«You‘re not the only ones...there‘s a higher priority target still out there...»

«Who?»

«Some girl...»

«I asked: Who?»

«Aaaaaaaargh!!! Kamijou! Kamijou Touko…!!»

That was all. At least all he could tell them in his state. Therefore, she would simply end his suffering with a single swing of her hand. Yes, that really was all.

«Say, Hirashi Saito. With your foolish mindset as it is, do you actually value your life?»

Returning to their original conversation, the tracksuit kunoichi would get up from the no longer moving body. Now, those scary eyes belonging to someone who wasn‘t foreign to torture or murder would be directed at a boy who should not have no experience with either but somehow had due to a truly foolish mindset of chasing adventure where it appeared, piercing his soul as she would extend her metaphorical hand.

«Because if you do, I will help you keep it.»

Professional assassins, corrupt law enforcement officers serving as hitmen and a mysterious person holding the reigns. Whatever he had thrown himself into today, Kisaragi had decided to oppose that all in order to save this nosy idiot from the weight of his unfortunate mistake.

With everything being said and all calls ended, that inconspicuous station wagon would finally take off. The ride was hardly anything out of the ordinary, given that Japanese traffic was a rather mundane experience to begin with. With District 5 bordering perfectly well to District 1 the whole of the ride had only taken a bunch of minutes before the car would come to a stop once more. This time – just like before – a good distance away from the key location in question, ensuring that the escape craft would draw as little attention as possible.

However, even when taking the safe distance, it wouldn’t be that hard to find Mizushima hospital. Not just because it was a hospital, but because it was quite the odd one at that.

While it bore the name of a university, said university was actually located further away than necessary, putting more than a whole kilometre between the two. Furthermore, its remaining surroundings were neither academic buildings nor dormitories as you might expect from District 5, but simple storage or production facilities belonging to either pharmaceutical institutes or private corporations, making the the neighbourhood one of the less livelier.

Still, even ignoring that, the hospital had a jarring absence of human presence.

It wasn’t just that there were no people out on the street anywhere nearby, there were no cars, no noise, no sense of business, nothing at all. It was just there with its doors open, that’s all.

Even when entering all one would find were empty yet perfectly tidy hallways and a single bored looking nurse manning the front desk in your usual hospital lobby.

However, given all that, didn’t it make any visitor stick out like a sore thumb?
Kisaragi Anko
Kisaragi Anko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamijou Touko on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:33 pm

Taking pride in something as simple as a club captainship sometimes meant more than people made it out to be. After all, a club was a gathering of people with similar interests and talents. People coming from all over the world to share their passion over their hobby. Amateurs, hobbyists, the skilled, the masters and even the occasional world class monster. The people making up such a club could stem from an infinite amount of backgrounds.

Now what about that boy in the pirate alpaca get-up: Which category did he belong to? And what exactly would happen if one dared to hurt his pride?

The answer was something Kinoshita Nori would find out first hand.

The instance his dreadful pitch had been launched the fluffy furred pirate alpaca would twitch immediately, breaking off his initial attack and altering trajectory with crazy precision. As though he had seen exactly what had happened in his blind spot and fully aware of the path of the projectile, his squishy feet would make him dance past the attack with comedic ease.

However, it didn’t end there.

With the kind of speed only found among top athletes the mascot character closed in on his new target, obviously ready to swing that absurdly sharp scimitar to divide his enemy’s torso by two. And yet, that wasn’t it either.

Just the very last moment the captain of that fencing club would pull back his weapon, cancelling the initial attack, only to fall onto the floor, transitioning into a sliding movement that would launch his entire body weight – feet forward – towards the masked boy’s legs, meant to knock him over like a bowling ball the ten pins.

«Don’t underestimate me.»

And yet, even that wasn’t it either.

Just the very moment he would rob the boy of his safe stance, the next attack would follow. This time in the shape of a final swing of his scimitar as he would jump up from his sliding position. However, unlike in any previous attempt, instead of relying on the sharpness of the blade, the alpaca would use the unusually sturdy side of the blade hammering it down upon his enemy’s most likely defenceless head.

«You foolish wannabe!»

Yes, that was the pride of a true master manifesting in the most crazy display of skill.

However, that wasn’t all there was to that pirate alpaca. He had another secret outside of his crazy skill and even the Esper power he had demonstrated shortly. No, if one didn’t think too much about it, it was basically impossible to notice. Still, when you avoid engaging some enemies for a bit to focus on your surroundings the core of their secrets might become quite easy to notice.

At least that is what had happened to Kamijou Touko after she had been knocked backwards previously.

She had seen through it. And she was ready to do something about it.

«Just wait you cheating bastard! Bragging about your greatness when you’re the one relying on the cheapest tricks! I’ll pay you back for that»

No longer close to the rest of her party, the spiky haired girl was currently hurrying to the upper level of the amusement park shopping mall, determined to help the others turn the tables for good.
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t18-esper-kamijou-touko

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoki Aiko on Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:22 am

«Yeah? … I don‘t think I‘ll make it. I‘m a bit busy right now.»

«I‘ll update you once I‘m done here. Bye.»

After that brief interaction, Kisaragi ended the call.

"Kisaragi is tied up at the moment and won't be meeting us back here, let head the hospital ahead of her."

With that, the station wagon pulled out from its spot and started driving towards their destination. The drive wasn't long, but Aiko appreciated the opportunity it gave her to relax for a bit following their explosive exit from the impound lot. Pulling up to the hospital something felt off. They parked a bit of a ways away to not arouse suspicion, however there were basically no other cars around. Not only cars, but people too. The emptiness of it all concerned her. If there was no one around, that meant no crowd to blend into. They were attempting to be relatively covert in their actions so it would benefit them not to stand out too much.

"Natsumi, it doesn't look like there's anyone around. If it's anything like this on the inside too, then we'll stick out no matter what we do. I'm going to change my clothes so if we get picket up on camera, it will be harder for any connection between this and the impound lot indecent to be made."

Aiko's hoodie was already covered in concrete dust from the wall explosion and she had needed to use her electron shell for things other than stealth during that mission so there was a chance they might have gotten caught on camera. There was also the change that the two anti-skill officers hadn't completely bought their story and would decide to report them. Luckily Aiko had two other sets of clothes stashed in this mobile hideout. Aiko quickly changed out of her dusty hoodie and into a school uniform for a school in academy city she did not attend. Additionally, this uniform was the boys uniform for that school.

After confirming Natsumi was ready, Aiko made her way down the street, through the front doors, and walked up to the women behind the front desk. It was exactly as Aiko had worried. The reception area was completely empty as well aside from the one women behind the counter. She may be worrying for nothing, but Aiko was glad she had taken the chance to switch to a less conspicuous outfit.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for the room of Nishijima Takahiro. Do you know where I could find it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Saito Hirashi on Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:14 pm

«Tch. Only a fool would adopt such a mindset.»

After a short and cynical reply, Miss Scary Ey- Kisaragi Anko begun torturing his would-be murderer.

The man in the Anti Skill uniform, naturally, attempted to resist, keyword being attempted. Kisaragi Anko deflected the flailing of the weakened man with ease, almost akin to swatting at an annoying fly.

Hirashi took in the information which was presented to him by both Kisaragi Anko’s phone call and her aggressive conversation with Anti Skill Uniform. PHARMACY, Vicious Cycle, Kamijou Touko.

Hirashi’s brain may be cataloguing these new developments subconsciously, but at the forefront of his thoughts was still the puzzle of getting himself out of his precarious situation.

«Say, Hirashi Saito. With your foolish mindset as it is, do you actually value your life?»

Kisaragi Anko questioned him as she casually extinguished the life of Anti Skill Uniform.

Hirashi stared at the now silent man, it was his first time seeing a dead body. He felt, nothing really; there was of course no compassion for Anti Skill Uniform,  there was no guilt for playing a role in his death, but more peculiar was his lack of relief that he survived this whole ordeal and the absence of concern that he is now at the mercy of a stone cold killer. Does he value his life? The answer would be obviously yes, for what other reason would someone struggle as he did for the past few hours?

«Because if you do, I will help you keep it.»

“What’s next?”

Hirashi took the offer, as this was really his only option. He had no guarantee of a way out, only an offer of temporary safety backed up with the brutal efficiency of a stranger which might be turned against him just as easily as it is being used for him. Furthermore, despite all that had happened, a part of him still wanted to pursue this matter to the end.

He had come too far to stop now.
Saito Hirashi
Saito Hirashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar on Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:30 am

[SS] Curfew Carnival - Page 4 Natsum10

The emptiness of the hospital was incredibly suspicious in the absolute most blatant of matters—it was clear that whatever they were doing here, they were no longer even attempting to hide it. And while in a way that was convenient for them, it also meant that things absolutely couldn't end quietly.

"A disguise probably won't matter at this point. This is already a killing field."

For her part, Natsumi changed out of her dirty clothes as well, but it was more for the comfort of not wearing dust-covered clothes than it was for covert operations. What she said was most likely true, after all. Back at the underground lot, they had been expected in advance. And here too, the field had been cleared in such an unnatural fashion that it was impossible to maintain even the barest pretense that things were normal.

They had prepared a stage free of witnesses, together with everything that implied. This would be the second round.

She followed Aiko silently into the hospital without any further comment on the matter, but she was on full alert, all five senses on the lookout for the first sign of danger. And following Aiko's question to the clerk, she followed up with one of her own.

"Are visiting hours even open? It's way quiet around here."

They had already been caught on the securities cameras, so it was no use trying to hide. It would be more beneficial to probe the situation, and see what the official situation was—as well as whether the clerk was an innocent patsy or something more. It was a provocation aimed to that effect.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

http://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-cae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum