Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] A Certain Blossoming Friendship

2 posters

Go down

[SS] A Certain Blossoming Friendship Empty [SS] A Certain Blossoming Friendship

Post  Aoki Aiko Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:53 pm

March 30th, 09:17, Tokiwadai School Dormitory

Spring break.

Words that excited even the most diligent of students, spring break was an opportunity to unwind as well as to prepare for the upcoming year. The excitement that came with spring break infected even the students of the prestigious Tokiwadai Middle School. Despite the early hours the campus and dorms were already abuzz with students trying to make the most of their time off from study and classes. Though not everyone was so keen on being up so early.

Aoki Aiko stared up at the ceiling of her room. For the past year and up till this day, She'd had this room all to herself. Aiko had been awoken about 15 minutes ago by a loud knocking on the door which when opened, to her surprise, the dorm mistress was there towering over her. At first Aiko had panicked, thinking maybe another punishment was in store for her, she'd dealt with plenty in the past though what the dorm mistress was actually there for might have been worse. A new roommate. It was strange to be assigned someone after spring break was already underway, but apparently someone had transferred in last minute and they didn't have anywhere else to put her. It also seemed that Aiko didn't have any choice in the matter. Though in a surprising uncharacteristic moment of what seemed like kindness, the dorm mistress did say she'd overlook Aiko's next rule infraction as thanks for putting up with the short notice.

Aiko chuckled to herself while continuing to stare up at the ceiling. The dorm mistress knew her well enough at this point to know she was just going to keep breaking rules like that. Aiko sat up, displacing the mountain of plushies that adorned her bed. Looking around, to say that the room was ill prepared to welcome guests was an understatement. Plushies covered almost every inch of the floor except a small path that lead to her computer in the back and another that lead to the bathroom. Aiko Rolled out of bed and got to her feet. She was still wearing pajamas and even though she would be living with this new girl, she'd rather not greet her in such a state.

I have no idea when the new girl will arrive so I should at least get dressed.

Aiko took a quick shower before throwing open her closet door. Inside it was lined with not only casual clothes and her Tokiwadai uniform, but also the school uniforms from at least a dozen other schools in both male and female variants. Aiko considered picking one of the other uniforms but decided she might as well not blow her one free rules infraction so quickly and donned her Tokiwadai uniform. As she finished getting dress she heard sound from outside the hall, like several people walking back and forth and placing down large objects.

Ah, must be the movers assisting with the boxes. In that case, it sounds like the new girl is almost here. I was hoping to have some time to neaten up a little bit but I guess I'm out of time already. Hmm... how should I greet her. A nice "Hello!" maybe? Nah, gotta be something a bit more fun.

Aiko then piled the mountain of plushies back onto her bed and hopped in. From the inside there were enough gaps to be able to see the door fairly easily, though from the outside, she was pretty sure she couldn't be seen. Aiko waited. It didn't take long. Only a couple minutes after the movement outside seemed to stop, the door slowly opened. The girl that walked in was small. Petite even. She had medium length black hair but with pink highlights throughout it. She also had a big pair of glasses that sat right in the center of her face. The girl entered rather sheepishly as if unsure what to expect and Aiko decided this was the perfect time. Aiko burst from the mountain of plushies, throwing her arms forward in an exaggerated motion meant to startle.

"Boo!"

Level 3 Electron Shell

Back to top Go down

[SS] A Certain Blossoming Friendship Empty Re: [SS] A Certain Blossoming Friendship

Post  Matsuyama Miyako Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:21 am

Miyako stood in a state of stupor, hand still on the doorknob, as she gazed upon the disaster of a room before her.

...oh god why is it so messy? Who could have possibly let it get this bad? This... is going to take hours to clean, not to mention also needing to sort and organize of all my stuff.... and who's to say that it won't just turn disastrous again after a few days once it's been clea-

The sound of rustling plushies and a mischievous "Boo!" jolted Miyako out of her stupor. After a brief pause of uncertainty of how to handle this unexpected introduction, she shook her head clear of her thoughts and straightened out her glasses. Now that she was here and had the opportunity to make her first friend, she only just realized how tense she was. With an almost robotic lurch, Miyako took a few rigid steps forward and leaned into a bow.

"G...good morning! My name is Matsuyama Miyako... It looks like we're going to be roommates for the time being. I...it's a pleasure to meet you."
Matsuyama Miyako
Matsuyama Miyako

Back to top Go down

[SS] A Certain Blossoming Friendship Empty Re: [SS] A Certain Blossoming Friendship

Post  Aoki Aiko Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:47 pm

"G...good morning! My name is Matsuyama Miyako... It looks like we're going to be roommates for the time being. I...it's a pleasure to meet you."

The girl standing in the doorway in front of her seemed somewhat nervous. It was understandable, moving into a new room with a person you've never met before. Aiko couldn't say that she wasn't nervous, though the fact that she'd woken up maybe an hour ago and was still a little groggy kind of made the whole situation feel somewhat surreal.

"Matsuyama Miyako huh... Miyako-chan then. I'm Aoki Aiko. You can call me Aiko. If we're going to be roomies then we should be friends. Sorry about the mess, I was only told I would be getting a roommate about an hour ago, heh heh."

Sure it would have been nice to have more than an hour of time in advance to know about the incoming roommate, but there was nothing Aiko could do about it at this point. Miyako didn't seem like a bad person at all so Aiko was fairly certain that they could at least get along in not be friends.

"I've been using the bed on the right side as well as that closet, so the bed and closet on the left are open for you to use."

Level 3 Electron Shell

Back to top Go down

Post  Matsuyama Miyako Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:42 am

"I've been using the bed on the right side as well as that closet, so the bed and closet on the left are open for you to use."

Miyako straightened up as Aiko gestured to the bed on the left side of the room. It was neatly made and well-kept, but the ocean of plushies spilling from Aiko's side of the room heftily encroached on that space. There was only just barely a pathway to walk through to get to it.  

"Thank you... ah, I should probably start unpacking my stuff so it's not sitting out in the hall..."

Miyako turned back to the door and silently grabbed one of the lighter boxes on the stack. After maneuvering through what little walking space she had and setting the box down on her bed with a nervous sigh, she snuck a quick glance over at Aiko. Saying she was 'unusual' would be putting it lightly - the girl was certainly unlike anyone she had ever met before. But, despite her worries of her secret being discovered, she felt something oddly comforting about her new roommate. Perhaps it was the hint of mischief in her introductory 'jumpscare' or the groggy optimism that she had offered to be Miyako's friend...

Wait a second... she said that didn't she?! That we should be friends!

Miyako's heart started to race. Her initial fear of having a roommate had momentarily overshadowed her goal of living her best life as a Tokiwadai student and making her first true friends. What better an opportunity to make friends than with a new roommate?

Her mind raced to match the speed of her heart. Yes! We should be friends! B..but how do I go about this? How do you just... become friends with someone? Shoot, I didn't think this far ahead!

As Miyako's anxiety started to pick back up, her attention was drawn to the box she had just placed on her bed. She quickly realized that it was the one containing some plushies of her own - some of her most cherished ones at that. Maybe this was how to bridge that first gap? Friends who shared interests - like plushies - were bound to get along better, right?

Miyako turned to Aiko and she started opening the box. "S..so Aoki-san... It looks like you really like plushies, huh?"
Matsuyama Miyako
Matsuyama Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoki Aiko Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:12 pm

"Thank you... ah, I should probably start unpacking my stuff so it's not sitting out in the hall..."

With that Miyako turned to start moving her boxes from the hallway into the room. It seemed like she had a good amount of things with some heavy boxes as well. As much as Aiko wasn't looking forward to it, helping move the boxes in was part of being a good roomate, thought there were definitely some boxes that she guessed she wouldn't even be able to lift. Aiko propped open the door with a large plushie about half the size of herself and picked up a small box from the stack to bring into the room.

"S..so Aoki-san... It looks like you really like plushies, huh?"

"Yes I do. How could I not. They're so cute. Though some people say I go a little overboard when it comes to buying them and I can't say I entirely disagree..."

Despite her openness to start a conversation, Aiko could tell Miyako was still a bit nervous.

"I think you can probably agree with that too looking at the lack of floor space. If you're a plushie fan as well, then you're in the right dorm room."

Level 3 Electron Shell

Back to top Go down

Post  Matsuyama Miyako Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:13 am

"I think you can probably agree with that too looking at the lack of floor space. If you're a plushie fan as well, then you're in the right dorm room."

Miyako's stress lightened a bit at her new roommate's words. They both had something in common! The perfect jumping-off point to get the friendship ball rolling. Miyako kept picking at the box as she excitedly looked up to Aiko.

"Ah, that's perfect! I love plushies too! I mean, I like to keep them a bit tidier that this.... b..but that's besides the point! I actually brought a bunch with me!"

As Miyako spoke, she finally was able to peel back the tape sealing the cardboard box shut. Inside were a plethora of her favorite stuffed animals - ones that she had for most of her life, and ones that had offered her solace during her darkest times. She began to take each one out of the box and line them up one-by-one on her bed.

"So, these first few are part of the Seabed Squad. This large orca's name is Big cuz she so big and huggable. And this is Delphi, Big's octopus friend. She's a bit timid, but if you get to know her she'll warm right up and likes to sit on your head. Oh! And's not forget the leader of the Seabed Squad - the Major General! He's a shark, but he doesn't bite. In fact, he's given up his life of carnivorous endeavors and is taking a more Vegan approach to life - which certainly isn't easy for a shark. At least it makes Big and Delphi more comfortable. Oh, lets see.... and then there's...."

Miyako hesitated as she reached down into her box of plushies. The next few were.... not typical for your average girl. But, they were her precious lifelong treasures, and if Aiko was being genuine about her offer of friendship, then there shouldn't be anything to worry about. With a swell of nervous determination, Miyako unraveled the three-meter long centipede plushie that was curled up in the box.

"A..and this is Skitters. I got her at the Zoo when I was little. She's just so long and cuddly - like - if you ever feel sad you can just wrap yourself up and you feel like you're getting a big hug! Then, if you ever feel like you need to talk to, look no further than miss Moral-Support Tarantula! Her name's a little on the nose, but she does her job well - she's a great listener and never judges you for your problems. And finally, we have...."

Miyako reached into the box and pulled out the oldest and most cherished plushie of the bunch. An ancient-looking doll that looked more at home in a horror game than in a young girl's bedroom. The fabric used for the skin was a pale blue, and layers of choppy black fleece made up a scraggly layer of hair. Adorning the doll was a simple pink dress that seemed patchily stitched together. The most distinguishing feature, however, was the doll's mischievous smile and huge, crimson eyes. She turned to Aiko, the doll clutched across her chest.

"...this is Red-Eyes. She's my mom's doll that she passed down to me. My mom said she never intended for me to see her since she thought that I might get too scared, but when I was really little I stumbled across her anyways. Guess my mom was wrong, but for whatever reason, I thought she was just the cutest thing. I dunno, maybe it's her creepiness that gives Red-Eyes her charm? Regardless, she's been with me for as long as I can remember."

Miyako plopped down on her bed and began fidgeting with some haphazard stitching on Red Eyes' arm. "You know, you're the first person I've showed her to since I was really little. I brought her to school one day in elementary school for show-and tell, but all the other kids thought I was a weirdo for liking plushies, much less one that was so creepy. I got teased a lot after that, and wasn't really able to make many friends..."

She quickly looked up to Aiko, just now realizing now how much she had been rambling. Something about this girl's presence just... allowed her to let her guard down. "I..I'm sorry Aoki-san... we only just met, and here I am going on and on about the past and weird stuff like this. W..what about you? Do you have any plushies that are really special to you?"
Matsuyama Miyako
Matsuyama Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoki Aiko Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:07 pm

"Ah, that's perfect! I love plushies too! I mean, I like to keep them a bit tidier that this.... b..but that's besides the point! I actually brought a bunch with me!"

"Oh, you brought some, I'd lo-"

Aiko sentence would go unfinished because at that moment, Miyako burst into a tirade that was certainly unexpected of the timid girl who had be standing in front of her. Miyako moved back and forth from the room to the hall pulling numerous plushies out of her moving boxes and going into detail on their names and behaviors and where she got them. It was rather charming. It seemed that if you piqued Miyako's interests then she was able to get over her normally timid demeanor.

"You know, you're the first person I've showed her to since I was really little. I brought her to school one day in elementary school for show-and tell, but all the other kids thought I was a weirdo for liking plushies, much less one that was so creepy. I got teased a lot after that, and wasn't really able to make many friends... I..I'm sorry Aoki-san... we only just met, and here I am going on and on about the past and weird stuff like this. W..what about you? Do you have any plushies that are really special to you?"

Miyako seemed to have realized that she'd gone off on quite the rant. Even touching on some unpleasant events from her past. Though who would make fun an elementary school girl for liking plushies? Young girls are exactly who you'd expect to like plushies. That aside, there was a bigger issue that needed to be addressed here. Aiko shook her head as she began to speak.

"No no, this will not do at all."

Aiko strolled over to Miyako and gave her a very soft chop on the head.

"Aiko, got it. A-I-K-O. Not Aoki-san. Aiko. I told you we're friends now right so no need to be so polite, got it Miyako-chan. That said, you do have some weird tastes in plushies. Can't say I have any insects outside of a butterfly and a dragonfly."

Aiko looked down at the strange stitched doll that was in Miyako's arms.

"I'm a fan of your doll though. I like it's eyes. I'm a fan of weird eyes. Those of us with strange eyes have to stick together, right doll."

Aiko had a huge grin on her face as she knelt down on the floor and gave the doll in Miyako's arms a small high five.

Level 3 Electron Shell

Back to top Go down

Post  Matsuyama Miyako Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:44 pm

"Do you have any plushies that are really special to you?"

After a brief pause as if pondering her answer, Aiko shook her head disapprovingly.

"No no, this will not do at all."

The words struck Miyako like an icy bolt to the heart. She had gone and done it again - another potential friend, weirded out by her unusual tastes. She had to go run her mouth, didn't she? It always was like this - she would open up to someone about her interests and passions and they would instantly push her away. What a rotten start to her time at Tokiwadai - word would spread that she was a creep who liked weird plushies and eventually would someone would find out that she wasn't born a girl and then she would get kicked out and her life would be ruined and....

A soft chop to the head pulled Miyako back to reality. She looked up at Aiko, who was looking down at her with a playful pout.

"Aiko, got it. A-I-K-O. Not Aoki-san. Aiko. I told you we're friends now right so no need to be so polite, got it Miyako-chan."

Miyako's heart skipped a beat... that wasn't what she was worried about? Her weird tastes? And... she still wanted to be friends? Wait.... she said they were friends?!

She couldn't believe it. Someone had just... accepted her so readily, even in the face of some of her oddities. As Miyako internally scolded herself for getting into another thought loop, her eyes turned glassy as light tears began to form.

"Y...yes, of course.. A...Aiko-chan!"

Aiko continued as she knelt down in front of Red-Eyes. "That said, you do have some weird tastes in plushies. Can't say I have any insects outside of a butterfly and a dragonfly. I'm a fan of your doll though. I like it's eyes. I'm a fan of weird eyes. Those of us with strange eyes have to stick together, right doll?"

Miyako sniffled a bit and wiped away the forming tears as Aiko playfully high-fived her doll. Though, something Aiko said caught her attention. She looked at her new roommate's eyes a bit closer than she had before and was astounded. They had no irises - instead what seemed to be just a inky black pupil, the depths of which seemed to have no limit. They were certainly strange, as well as a little mysterious and scary... but also oddly beautiful.

Miyako stood up from her bed, the sound of students walking past the room bringing her attention back to the stack of boxes that was still piled up in the hall. She turned to Aiko. "Thank you, Aiko-chan... I'm glad you like her! I'd love to hear about some of your favorites as well, though, maybe we should chat while I get these boxes moved in and unpacked."
Matsuyama Miyako
Matsuyama Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoki Aiko Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:01 pm

"Thank you, Aiko-chan... I'm glad you like her! I'd love to hear about some of your favorites as well, though, maybe we should chat while I get these boxes moved in and unpacked."

Miyako was right. There was a lot of boxes to still get moved into the room. Aiko could hear that there were a couple of girls in the hall whispering about all the boxes in the hall as well. It wasn't unusual that it was drawing attention, a new student now wasn't very common after all. Aiko moved over to the boxes in the hall and grabbed one off the top. Then gestured to the plushie that was propping open the door.

"Well, I'm not sure I have too many I'd consider favorites. If I do though the big one doing a great job keeping the door open is named Mr. Usagi. I know, creative name but I've had it since I was like five..."

The conversation continued as such for a while, Aiko and Miyako went back and forth naming some of their favorite plushies and carrying in box after box until there was only one fairly large box remaining. Aiko knelt down to pick it up but realized that this one was too heavy for her. Not that she was particularly strong, the opposite in fact.

"Miyako-chan, looks like I might need your help with this last one. It's really heavy. Well maybe not really heavy but I'm not particularly strong."

Much to Aiko's surprise, Miyako then proceeded to walk over and pick the box up as if it weighed nothing at all.

"Uhh... I know I'm not the strongest but I didn't think I was quite that weak. Please tell me that was your ability or something so I can save some face. Come to think of it, I never did ask what your ability is."

It was basically impossibly to get into Tokiwadai without being at least a level 3 esper. That meant that every single student at the school Aiko and Miyako included were espers that were level 3 or higher and that had Aiko wondering just what kind of ability her new roommate might boast.

Level 3 Electron Shell

Back to top Go down

Post  Matsuyama Miyako Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:53 pm

"Miyako-chan, looks like I might need your help with this last one. It's really heavy. Well maybe not really heavy but I'm not particularly strong."

Miyako turned from the stack of boxes now piled up in what little free floor space was left. The last box was her PC - undisputedly the heaviest of the bunch. If one of the movers struggled to carry it, there was almost no chance Aiko would be able to. She walked over, and with a slight smirk and a quick Hup!, Miyako activated her ability and walked the box inside on her own.

After setting it down near the foot of her bed, she turned to see a dumbstruck expression on Aiko's face. After a pause, the girl recollected herself. ""Uhh... I know I'm not the strongest but I didn't think I was quite that weak. Please tell me that was your ability or something so I can save some face. Come to think of it, I never did ask what your ability is."

Miyako giggled at the comment. "No, you're not weak Aiko-chan. I'm just deceptively strong for my size. These noodly arms can pack quite the punch if I do say so myself."

Miyako jokingly flexed her arms, which true to her description, looked more like twigs than instruments to lift with. With another giggle and a wave of her hand, she dismissed the idea that she was much stronger than she looked.

"You were right on the money, Aiko-chain. That was in fact my ability. I call it... you know what, hang on just a second."

Without missing a beat, Miyako ran over to the door, peeked her head out, and quietly shut it after verififying there was nobody in the hallway. She turned back to Aiko, the hind of a mischievous smile on her face.

"I figured I might as well show you. I call it Gravitational Dilution - it allows me to manipulate microgravity fields. In short it lets me set the gravitational force on anything I touch to almost zero. Including myself."

Miyako knew she wasn't supposed to be using her Esper powers in the dorms, but the excitement of getting to show off to her new friend outweighed the possibility of getting in trouble. She closed her eyes, and with a deep breath, slowly began drifting of the floor.

After lazily floating through the air for a moment, she rotated to face Aiko again. "Like you saw before, I can also use it to lift and maneuver objects that normally would be waaaaaaaay to heavy for me to pick up. It's a really fun ability to have, and I worked super hard to get where I am with it so I could come here to Tokiwadai. What about you, Aiko-chan? If you don't mind me asking, what's your ability?"
Matsuyama Miyako
Matsuyama Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoki Aiko Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:16 pm

"You were right on the money, Aiko-chain. That was in fact my ability. I call it... you know what, hang on just a second. "

Miyako then ran over to the door, poking her head out to make sure the coast was clear and then shutting the door. A good plan seeing as using esper powers in the dorm was forbidden. Miyako certainly had met the dorm mistress already, but had no idea how terrifying it would be if she was caught breaking a rule.

"I figured I might as well show you. I call it Gravitational Dilution - it allows me to manipulate microgravity fields. In short it lets me set the gravitational force on anything I touch to almost zero. Including myself."

Miyako then began to float into the air. Aiko's eyes were wide with excitement as Miyako drifted around the dorm room.

"Like you saw before, I can also use it to lift and maneuver objects that normally would be waaaaaaaay to heavy for me to pick up. It's a really fun ability to have, and I worked super hard to get where I am with it so I could come here to Tokiwadai. What about you, Aiko-chan? If you don't mind me asking, what's your ability?"

"That... is really cool! You could basically fly like that right!?! You've also got a psuedo super strength too! My ability can do a lot of things but it's way less useful. Most of the stuff it can do can't even be seen so I'll show you what I can."

Aiko created a shell of electrons to surround both her and Miyako. Then with a snap of her fingers, a wholly unnecessary flourish, the entire area was plunged into darkness.

"In short, my ability allows me to generate a field of electrons. I can then manipulate the electrons in that field to interfere with other forms of electromagnetic radiation like light. I could make it dark, or bright, or change it's color."

As she spoke, the darkness inside her field changed back to the normal lighting of the room, then started to shift in color, first to red, then blue, then green, then purple before returning back to it's normal state. Aiko then slipped a laser pointer out of her skirt pocket. Then, crouching down and reaching under he bed, she pulled out a metal pole that seemed like it had been broken into pieces and the welded back together many times.

"By messing with Infrared waves I can amplify this laser pointer to the point where it can cut this pole."

Aiko leaned the pole against the was and clicked the laser pointer on, shifting her field to amplify the laser's power, she drew a smooth like across the pole, severing it in two.

"I can also jam radio and microwave communications, Change the temperature in an area, and create EMP waves which all sounds really cool until you realized that none of it is very practical. How often is anyone going to need an EMP or a Wi-Fi jammer in their daily life. Well, at least messing with the tempurture is useful. Staying nice and cool in the summer and warm in the winter no matter what I'm wearing."

Level 3 Electron Shell

Back to top Go down

Post  Matsuyama Miyako Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:40 pm

Miyako looked on in admiration as Aiko showcased her ability. No matter how many times she got to see people use their Esper powers, it was always special seeing people show off what they hard worked so hard to achieve, and what could be truly unique to them. And in this case, this ability was certainly unique - something seemingly unorthodox on the outside but with countless uses should the situation called for it.

Her eyes widened as Aiko procured a laser pointer and proceeded to slice the metal pole in half. Miyako was astounded bye the sheer flexibility of her roommate's Esper power.

Useful... versatile.... but also kinda dangerous... I certainly hope the dorm mistress doesn't find out about that pole or the laser pointer, she could burn down the building if she isn't careful enough!

Aiko pocketed the laser pointer and plopped down on her bed.

"I can also jam radio and microwave communications, change the temperature in an area, and create EMP waves which all sounds really cool until you realized that none of it is very practical. How often is anyone going to need an EMP or a Wi-Fi jammer in their daily life? Well, at least messing with the temperature is useful. Staying nice and cool in the summer and warm in the winter no matter what I'm wearing."

Miyako was wondering why the room seemed so much cooler and refreshing than the rest of the building - it must have been due to Aiko. She grinned up at her roommate.

"What are you talking about, Aiko-chan? That seems super useful! Sure, all the little things may not affect daily life, but there's so much potential in what you can do! It's really impressive! Also... I'm not a fan of really hot weather, so the ability to make things cool sounds really nice..."

Her attention was brought back to the stack of boxes piled up in what little space was left on the floor. Those really should be taken care of at some point, and as nice as the room's temperature was, Aiko's ability wouldn't be able to do much about the mess.

"I should probably start unpacking all of my stuff. Aiko-chain, while I'm setting up, would you be able to tidy up some of your plushies? I can help if you'd like, I just want to make sure I don't damage any of them while I'm unpacking."
Matsuyama Miyako
Matsuyama Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoki Aiko Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:53 pm

"What are you talking about, Aiko-chan? That seems super useful! Sure, all the little things may not affect daily life, but there's so much potential in what you can do! It's really impressive! Also... I'm not a fan of really hot weather, so the ability to make things cool sounds really nice..."

"Well, that aspect of it is certainly helpful. Being nice and cool all the time lets me wear my long floppy sleeves in the summer."

"I should probably start unpacking all of my stuff. Aiko-chain, while I'm setting up, would you be able to tidy up some of your plushies? I can help if you'd like, I just want to make sure I don't damage any of them while I'm unpacking."

"Yeah, It's probably about time that I clean up the floor. This place has been basically a plushie sea for a while now."

By the time the pair had finished unpacking all the boxes and cleaning up the ocean of plushies on the floor, it was just about noon and the dorm room had probably never looked better. On Aiko's side of the room, the plushie see remain by necessity as there was not enough storage space for the frankly insane number of plushies she owned. However it was much neater and sectioned off compared to how it had been just hours before. Aiko stood back admiring the clean room and how homey it had become with the addition of Miyako's things on her side of the room. The short silence while Aiko basked in the completed cleaning and unpacking project was then interrupted by a loud Growl sound that seemed to be coming from her stomach. She then realized that depsite the fact that it was nearly noon, she had yet to eat anything.

"So Miyako-chan, now that the room is looking good, how would you like to tour the school grounds some. We can check out the sites of the school garden that I'm sure you've heard about, as well as pick up some food. Lot's of heavy lifting and cleaning plus not eating yet today has left me rather famished."

Level 3 Electron Shell

Back to top Go down

Post  Matsuyama Miyako Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:33 pm

Alongside Aiko, Miyako beamed at the pristine nature of the room. An hour or so ago it had been a disaster, and now it was.... well, still a disaster, but a much more contained one. While plushies still littered the floor on Aiko's side of the room, most of them had found homes on her bed and in various locales around the dorm room. Miyako had helped tidy out the closet and had helped ensure that there was enough space for her clothes as well. Her PC took up most of the space on her desk and was primed for any kind of schoolwork - or gaming - that might need to be completed. All in all, things were pretty cozy now.

Her beaming was interrupted by a low growling sound from across the room. She glanced over at Aiko, who was sheepishly holding her stomach.

"So Miyako-chan, now that the room is looking good, how would you like to tour the school grounds some. We can check out the sites of the school garden that I'm sure you've heard about, as well as pick up some food. Lot's of heavy lifting and cleaning plus not eating yet today has left me rather famished."

Miyako's eyes lit up. She hadn't had the chance to tour the school grounds just yet, much less anywhere in the garden of learning. It was time for her to begin her experience as a Tokiwadai girl - and she had her first friend to help her along.

"That sounds lovely, Aiko-chan! I haven't gotten the chance to look around yet given how quickly the move-in and transfer was, so I was really hoping I could have someone show me the ropes and where all the best spots are. Looks like I got lucky to have someone as nice as you to help me get my bearings."
Matsuyama Miyako
Matsuyama Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoki Aiko Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:37 pm

"That sounds lovely, Aiko-chan! I haven't gotten the chance to look around yet given how quickly the move-in and transfer was, so I was really hoping I could have someone show me the ropes and where all the best spots are. Looks like I got lucky to have someone as nice as you to help me get my bearings."

"Well then, grab what you need and lets head out. We've got a whole campus to see."

Aiko took the pair on short tour around the Tokiwadai campus, pointing out and commenting on its many amenities and features.

"Over hear is one of the main school buildings... Did you know we have our own Judgement branch office here... They actually use the pool during the Railgun's System scan. You can see the water shoot up over the roofs..."

Eventually the pair came to an end to their tour, finishing off in the Tokiwadai cafeteria.

"And this wonderful place is where I get food and don't have to pay for it. Because the school caters to the elite the food is better then what you'll get in any school in the city proper. Sometimes the girls from the Ryouran Maid School are hear helping out. I would have preferred to bring you to one of the restaurants in the School Garden since you'll probably eat here a lot, but unfortunately, I'm kinda broke right now."

Level 3 Electron Shell

Back to top Go down

Post  Matsuyama Miyako Mon May 31, 2021 2:16 am

The tour was wonderful. The garden of learning was every bit just as wondrous as she had hoped - cute shops, clean streets, beautiful vistas, and hundreds of girls like her out and living their best lives. Finally being here, it really was a dream come true.

Aiko concluded their tour at the Tokiwadai cafeteria. Only then did Miyako realize how hungry she was - what with all of the walking, unpacking, and stress from earlier in the day.

"And this wonderful place is where I get food and don't have to pay for it. Because the school caters to the elite the food is better then what you'll get in any school in the city proper. Sometimes the girls from the Ryouran Maid School are hear helping out. I would have preferred to bring you to one of the restaurants in the School Garden since you'll probably eat here a lot, but unfortunately, I'm kinda broke right now."

Aiko was right - the food did look divine, much better than any of the other cafeteria food she had eaten in her life. Despite, this, it was her first day, and she wanted her first meal in the garden to be a special one. Miyako clutched her bag close as she turned to Aiko.

"Aiko-chan, don't get me wrong, this food looks wonderful and better than anything I've had at any of the other schools I've gone to, but.... if you'd like to go out to one of the garden restaurants, I wouldn't mind treating you. After all, you've been super nice to me and gave me such a lovely tour, and it's what friends do! Now, um... where would you like to go?"
Matsuyama Miyako
Matsuyama Miyako

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down