Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

The Introduction Thread

2 posters

Go down

The Introduction Thread Empty The Introduction Thread

Post  Aleister Crowley Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Introductions:

Greetings and welcome to the Introduction thread. Tell us a little about yourself and your characters.

About me:

(NOTE: After our previous admin left due to work-load reasons, I (Accelerator/Guy Li) have taken on her characters and am now the acting Admin of the forum. I'm leaving this message up so people don't get confused.)

I'm a 19 year old female student living in the UK. I've been RPing since I was 14 and I've run several of my own RPs at Roleplay Gateway. I love RPing, anime and manga (obviously), video games and sports.

There's really not a lot more to say, to be honest. I'm fairly ordinary. ;P

About my characters:

Aleister Crowley:

Who better to run this place then the man behind the mystery? Academy City's General Superintendant and one of the most enigmatic characters in the series. I'll be mainly using this profile for Admin duties, though he may well pop up now and again during the storyline.

Kamijou Touko:

The world's unluckiest boy becomes the world's unluckiest girl! After Guy came to me with the idea for an expanded AU take on the To Aru universe I was faced with a conundrum. Touma's too damn important! Everything revolves around him! This just won't do for an RP. Having one 'main' character while everyone else acts as support is unfair. But at the same time his power, Imagine Breaker is too central to the plot to remove.

Then I saw this fanart and I got an idea! What if Touma was a girl? This way he's less the centre of attention (getting rid of his harem for one) and his personality is no longer written in stone. Problem solved.

Touko will still be more or less the character we've grown to love, but now, free from the restraints of 'protagonist syndrome' she's able to grow and change. I'm looking forward to seeing where she goes from here.

Last edited by Aleister Crowley on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley
General Superintendant of Academy City

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Introduction Thread Empty Re: The Introduction Thread

Post  Guy Li Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:49 am

About Me:

(NOTE: As mentioned above I am now the admin for the forum and have taken over both of our previous admin's accounts.)

I've been RPing for 6 years and running RPs for 4 of those years including several forum wide storylines and settings. My hobbies include video games, writing and martial arts.

Around here I'm mainly an ideas guy. I was the one who talked Aleister/Touko into starting an RP in the To aru universe and I'm the main originator of the original plotlines and characters that will appear along the way. I look forward to everyone's ideas and input on the plot and I'm hoping that everyone will help to shape the story to come.

About my characters:

Accelerator:

Everyone's favourite psychopath. A great character, I've really enjoyed his character arc in the novels and his transformation from villain to hero. The writers have managed to pull off an impressive and interesting take on tired old tropes with his redemption arc and its that complexity in his character I want to expand on here.

Guy Li:

Guy was born from a stock character idea I'd had for a while. I've always loved the idea of a 'normal' individual pitted against super powered opponents. It makes the risks seem that much more dire and the victory that much more satisfying when they achieve it. I designed Guy with this in mind. He's a normal person against extraordinary odds. From there he developed a lot in terms of personality, taking a lot of cues from characters such as The Breaker's Chun Woo and Great Teacher Onizuka's protagonist. I'm hoping this, combined with his role in the plot will make him a fitting addition to the cast.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down