Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

A Certain Scientific Experiment (Arc 3 Main Story)

+8
[Old] Misaka Imouto
New Old Kuroko
Hiroshi Saito
Mari Illustrious Makinami
Haragi Faye
Guy Li
Misaka Mikoto
Aleister Crowley
12 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Certain Scientific Experiment (Arc 3 Main Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Certain Scientific Experiment (Arc 3 Main Story)

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Tue May 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Like clockwork she continued to act out the training schedule that had been implemented into her since she was allowed to walk into the open outdoors. Everyday and every hour since a few months ago she had repeated these actions while also observing and analyzing the memories of those who went before her number. She knew without even checking the information that her number was soon approaching and despite knowing that all this will come to an end.

"..."

She hadn't deviated from her schedule whatsoever and continued to act out exactly as her creators expected. Since she knew she could easily be replicated with a push of a button.

Walking through the crowds this morning was only going to lead to the usual in the fielding training in preparation for when her time was up. Today was going to go according to plan, well that is what Misaka 10032 had thought until her eyes had laid upon a young kitten in the alley way.

"Neko? Questions Misaka who has a slight detour in mind."

Misaka with the school bag in hand, which only was used for appearances had casually walked down the alleyway towards the kitten. This kitten was brown and it seemed to be lost as it's tiny head turns in multiply directions as it looks for some something or which way to go. But like a shock to the little kittens system as Misaka 10032 gets closer, the kitten started to run away in the direction away for 10032 in response to her electromagnetic waves and surprisingly to both a loud sudden shout.

"There!"

With a slight disheartened look Imouto reaches out with her right hand as if attempted to call out to the kitten. "Please... wait... Misaka says with a disheartened expression and leading to a sigh." 10032 turns around towards the origin of the shout to see a young girl with twin tails coming towards her and she only looked on with an unemotional stare.
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

A Certain Scientific Experiment (Arc 3 Main Story) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Certain Scientific Experiment (Arc 3 Main Story)

Post  New Old Kuroko Thu May 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Kuroko came dashing into the alleyway, not noticing the escaping cat, while her eyes made to confirm her target. She had not been wrong after all! She couldn't believe it, to have found her onee-sama by a mere coincidence, how low were the chances?! This must mean they were fated to be together, forever tied by the red string... ...

Anyhow, the young teleporter barely managed to come to a stop, and couldn't really decide between an emotional outburst, or a harsh lecture, which effectively made her look pretty awkward. Until she decided to do both. " *chrm chrm* Onee-sama, do you have ANY idea of how worried I have, no how worried EVERYONE has been about you?! Suddenly disappearing without saying anything, leaving behind only such an obvious lie as being absent on familial matters, ESPECIALLY if you do not call even ONCE, then breaking into our dorm at night only to grab an amount of pocket change. You surely didn't think that I, as a proud member of Judgement, would overlook that something was amiss?!..."

And that was when she stopped to catch her breath, inhaling deeply. A mistake, because now, that her stress had been relieved and the core of her lecture carried out, her emotions came crashing into her, breaking the proud and strong image she had been giving off until now and replacing it with a sniffling and whimpering girl, that had been worried sick and sleep-depraved. And without further ado, she had clung herself unto her most beloved. "O- *sniff* Oneesama~ I- *sniff* Onee-sama..."

It didn't seem liker her breakdown would stop itself all too soon...

Or so she thought.

Because, something was off. This was without a doubt her onee-sama... but something didn't feel right. She couldn't exactly put her finger on it, but if she were to describe it... it felt like.. a ripoff?
And thus, confusion mingled into her emotions. While she decided to keep the act up, she also readied herself for anything... as good as she could in that state.

New Old Kuroko
Level 4 Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Sat May 30, 2015 8:47 am

Misaka 10032 hadn't moved an inch and her gaze hadn't left the sight of the twin-tailed go dashing in her direction. Who then abruptly stopped and even though it looked like they was going to smack into each other, Misaka still hadn't moved whose eyes only widened slightly seeing the uncertainty

" *chrm chrm* Onee-sama, do you have ANY idea of how worried I have, no how worried EVERYONE has been about you?! Suddenly disappearing without saying anything, leaving behind only such an obvious lie as being absent on familial matters, ESPECIALLY if you do not call even ONCE, then breaking into our dorm at night only to grab an amount of pocket change. You surely didn't think that I, as a proud member of Judgement, would overlook that something was amiss?!..."

Misaka could see that as the girl was catching her breath, she had clearly been worried for Onee-Sama which had only caught her interest. This girl then suddenly clung to Misaka without any sense of personal space and felt awfully confused as the twintailed girl continued.

"O- *sniff* Oneesama~ I- *sniff* Onee-sama..."

"Who are you? Says Misaka who is feeling her personal space is being violated."

Misaka then placed her hand on the twintailed girl's left hand, which was suggested action to urge this girl to give Misaka back her space.

"Misaka heard you was of Judgement right now and Misaka is sure you guys frown on personal harassment. Which makes me believe that you're not even a proper member of Judgement says Misaka who was wishing for a long lost space."

She turns her ahead away from the twin-tailed girl before continuing. "I'm not the Onee-Sama you're looking for says Misaka which only means you have failed in your objective proclaims Misaka stating the harsh facts."

Misaka 10032 had said this as in her mind, the memories of her Onee-Sama with her other sisters was flashing before her eyes like memories.
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  New Old Kuroko Sun May 31, 2015 7:18 pm

"Who are you? Says Misaka who is feeling her personal space is being violated."

The very moment her Onee-sama spoke, it became clear to Kuroko. This girl was not her real Onee-sama.
Which then proved itself by a verbal attack of infamous strength, crushing Kuroko beneath it.

"Misaka heard you was of Judgement right now and Misaka is sure you guys frown on personal harassment. Which makes me believe that you're not even a proper member of Judgement says Misaka who was wishing for a long lost space."

Direct hit. The Teleporter flinched under those words, as she couldn't deny their truth. She let go of the presumed Onee-sama and took a step back.

"I'm not the Onee-Sama you're looking for says Misaka which only means you have failed in your objective proclaims Misaka stating the harsh facts."

And, the finishing strike. With a defeated look on her face, Kuroko bowed before the girl and apologized.
"As a member of Judgment I'm incredibly sorry, but---" Wait, how did she get caught in this girl's pace so easily?! There were a ton of more important matters! If this wasn't her Onee-sama, then who was she? And apparently, she knew her Onee-sama? Could she be a long lost twin? Wait wait wait, let's stay on track here. "Anyway, my name is Shirai Kuroko and I'm with 177th Branch Office of Judgement, it seems like I have mistaken you for someone else. Would you be so kind as to give me your name? And excuse the sudden question but might you know Misaka Mikoto, after all you're a perfect look-alike of hers. And if you do, might you happen to know her whereabouts?"

The situation was everything apart from normal, though losing her head over the appearance of a twin sister wouldn't help Kuroko solve the case of where Mikoto was, thus she gathered her thoughts, even though it wasn't exactly easy to keep calm.

New Old Kuroko
Level 4 Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Sun May 31, 2015 9:26 pm

"Anyway, my name is Shirai Kuroko and I'm with 177th Branch Office of Judgement, it seems like I have mistaken you for someone else. Would you be so kind as to give me your name? And excuse the sudden question but might you know Misaka Mikoto, after all you're a perfect look-alike of hers. And if you do, might you happen to know her whereabouts?"

Misaka looked at the Twin tailed girl who called herself Shirai Kuroko with a blank stare and took a step back herself to create a much larger personal space. Though she seems unsure herself about creating that distance when she notice Kuroko's odd reactions. She didn't understand how this person was acting towards her and  leaned forward staring intently with no emotion in her eyes before responding.

"Misaka feels afraid in answering your question, but Misaka can tell you seem conflicted says Misaka as she notices the look of uncertainty in your eyes." Misaka stopped leaning forward with a serious sense to her expression before she continued. "Misaka's serial number is 10032 and we are indeed a perfect look-alike of Onee-Sama because we're identical even on a genetic level. Says Misaka who frowns slightly to show her sadness." Misaka's expression hadn't changed at all as she continued further. "Misaka wants to understand her also Says Misaka who had no idea of her Onee-Sama's location or motives."
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  New Old Kuroko Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:54 pm

Once again, Kuroko was catching breath, this was all too weird. And even more so, the Mikoto-look-alike in front of her sure took a sweet time saying nothing. Only... staring? Kind of.. creepy? Especially since it was Onee-sama's body doing it. When she leaned forward, Kuroko tilted her own head in question.

"Misaka feels afraid in answering your question, but Misaka can tell you seem conflicted says Misaka as she notices the look of uncertainty in your eyes."

Conflicted?... Well I guess so... though I would rather say confused? Disoriented? Desperate? Disstatisfied... iye iye, I shouldn't think about such things right now...
The teleporter remained silent, now with a puzzled expression, listening whole-heartedly.

"Misaka's serial number is 10032 and we are indeed a perfect look-alike of Onee-Sama because we're identical even on a genetic level. Says Misaka who frowns slightly to show her sadness. Misaka wants to understand her also Says Misaka who had no idea of her Onee-Sama's location or motives."

What a unique way of talking... so emotionless... not to speak of her lack of expression. This surely is not Onee-sama. Though she seems kind of lost, too. The Teleporter finally concluded this and pinched the back of her nose, as her mind was evaluating the new information. Then, a terrible thought began arising in her. Could she be.... no, that's absurd. Cloning is illegal by international law after all. I am seriously reading too much into this case, after all, Onee-sama said she was meeting some relatives... like this girl, for example?
The teleporter frowned a bit more, before finally snapping back into reality, realizing that she was still holding a conversation.

"Ahh... I see, so you do not know of her whereabouts either. Well then, I suppose you will be meeting with her later on? She had me and her other friends worried sick when she left to meet with relatives all of a sudden, especially since she didn't call even once since then. Could you tell her to give me and the others a call when you meet with her?"

Of course, Kuroko wasn't one to give up this easily, thus she intended to tail the girl, on the chance that she might actually lead her to Mikoto.

New Old Kuroko
Level 4 Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:20 pm

"Ahh... I see, so you do not know of her whereabouts either. Well then, I suppose you will be meeting with her later on? She had me and her other friends worried sick when she left to meet with relatives all of a sudden, especially since she didn't call even once since then. Could you tell her to give me and the others a call when you meet with her?"

Misaka looked at the one called Kuroko with no emotion in her eyes and bowed slightly before responding. "Misaka will mention you says Misaka who bids farewell" The sister had walked away without looking back, trotting on through the many alleyways as if to have found a perfect alternative route to her original destination. She finally after a few minutes stepped out of the maze of alleyways and stood onto the streets once more. She turned to observe her surroundings before walking along melting into the crowd, bot on occasion she would stop abruptly to look into the open sky taking a deep breath she continued.

But that wouldn't be the last time she abruptly stopped.

She stopped when a kid started crying because the kid fell over.

She stopped because a butterfly passed her and she enjoyed watching it.

She stopped at some tables, because cups were titled on the side and so she straightened them.

And then she stopped after hearing a familiar sound, one that ringed throughout her mind.

"Meow..."

"Neko? Questions Misaka as she kneels down to look

There right next to a tree outside a restaurant, she sees a small black kitten cleaning itself and once again her expression was drawn to the site. She seemed hesitant to reach out as she didn't want to scare the kitten away.

She didn't show it though, what she was thinking that perhaps this time. This time she would be able to reach out and stroke the kitten before she no longer had the chance.
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  New Old Kuroko Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Kuroko smiled thankfully at the leaving Misaka, only to quickly and stealthily tail her, following her through the labyrinth that was the alleyways of Academy City, hoping that she would lead her to a clue towards Onee-sama's whereabouts. Though it didn't exactly seem like the girl would go anywhere interesting anytime soon, which was the reason for certain amount of unrest befalling Kuroko, leading her to nearly bump into the tailed subject, when she -once again- stopped abruptly, like she had done quite a few times already, though this time, she had kneeled down and thus vanished from Kuroko's sight just long enough to nearly make her stumble over her.

"Neko? Questions Misaka as she kneels down to look"

This should've been enough of an indicator as to what was going to happen, but seeing how lively the streets were, Kuroko just hadn't heard this statement and was now trying to regain her balance, without making the Misaka aware of her presence. If she hadn't already noticed her, that was. Just as she was about to fall over, Kuroko managed to teleport herself a meter or so, even manging to set her re-entry into the 3rd dimension in a way she'd be able to keep her balance.

She let out a relieved sigh, until she noticed that her calculations for the teleport had included just one mistake. Though, this would prove to be a rather great one, as she was now standing right next to the kitten that the Misaka was looking at. Shocked by her carelessness, Kuroko stood there as if frozen.

New Old Kuroko
Level 4 Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:51 am

All she wanted to do is stroke a kitten at least before tonight, that was the minor hope this sister had left in her mind. Sure those who shall come after her will have the chance, but she wanted to be the first one to do it. However it would seem that wouldn't be her honour to do so as the moment the twin tailed haired girl, known as Kuroko suddenly appeared next to the kitten. The little guy was spooked and instantly ran up the tree out of Misaka's reach.

For the first time you can see a clear sense of reaction from the mostly unemotional girl as she seemed devastated while her hand was still reaching out, with her mouth wide open. "Uhh..ehh...Mumbles Misaka" She slowly turned to her normal unemotional look but with no sense of hope whatsoever, even less then there was previously and placing her hands close together she started to generate swaths of electricity between them which was the only indication that she seemed angry.

"Misaka has been followed and stalked by someone who can end you with a touch... So Misaka knew you were following Misaka, but she didn't think you would scare another... kitten and its stuck now. Says Misaka who shakes in frustration. Is this truly the way how a Judgement member should act? Says Misaka who tolerated the stalking, but causing animals panic more then once is something I can't tolerate. Proclaims Misaka. "
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  New Old Kuroko Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:59 pm

A second after entering reality after her failed teleport, Kurko heard a cat-like noise and caught a glimpse of the kitten running up the tree, followed by something close to crying from the Mikoto-lookalike in front of her.
She was about to say something when the girl started to generate electricity, a sign that Kuroko knew a little too well to be comfortable.

"E-Eh.. I.."

However she didn't come anywhere close to finishing her words, as Misaka dealt one heavy verbal blow to Kuroko after the other. As a result, sweat began forming on her forehead. She had to defuse this situation, quick. Or else she was going to get eletrocuted... again. Her mind was racing, while her body was still frozen, that is until she finally came up with a way to maybe save herself from being shocked this time.

"W-Wait just a moment, if you please?"

Not waiting for an answer, the teleporter quickly used her powers and shifted her existence onto the tree-branch where the kitten was sitting and picked it up from there. A second later, she reappeared on the ground, holding the little cat in her arms. "I am terribly sorry. How a bout a cup of tea to calm ourselves down?" She was still sweating, as the impending danger still existed. Thus, she only now comprehended the clone's words about being followed by someone that could end her with just a single touch. She decided that she'd approach the topic once things had calmed down.

New Old Kuroko
Level 4 Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:58 am

"E-Eh.. I.."

Misaka felt terrible for the kitten, she didn't like to see them getting scared or abused in any shape or form. As such she was worried the moment the twin tailed Kuroko girl had vanished without a trace. Which caused Misaka to stop generating electricity out of uncertainty .

"W-Wait just a moment, if you please?"

Misaka stepped forward the moment she saw Kuroko appeared right next to the kitten up the tree and she reached out once more in worry, but her worry soon vanished the moment Kuroko had vanished and reappeared on the ground next to her this time. Relieved the kitten was no longer stuck up the tree, it looked like Misaka wanted to hug the kitten but a sudden reconfirmation she couldn't had stopped her actions in her tracks.

"I am terribly sorry. How a bout a cup of tea to calm ourselves down?"

Knowing the Kitten doesn't seem distressed any longer, Misaka had immediately looked rather calm in response to Kuroko's words. In fact it felt like she had also hoped for such a thing to be offered.

"Misaka would like some 'Milk' Tea and something savory to go with it says Misaka who increases the size of her order. And Misaka hopes you don't forget to get something for the kitten reminds Misaka with pleased tone." And without even waiting for a response to her demand, she had already headed towards one of the tables outside this restaurant in preparation for her order and sat down to wait patiently.
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:35 pm

“...Eh?” Kuroko would soon come to regret that suggestion as she heard the particularly specific request.

And that is how they ended up in a slightly crowded, small cat-friendly café in District 15 that prided itself in its love for pets. It had been quite hard to locate it as Kuroko had never really been into animal cafés, nor into animals as a matter of fact, and the place was something she was just overall unfamiliar with.

Despite her emotionless face, the sight of the seemingly satisfied clone that had ordered whatever she wanted off the teleporter's wallet left Kuroko wondering if this girl was truly such an animal fanatic and why, as she herself shrugged off the pets that rubbed against her leg.

(How can people even want to eat or even drink in this place with so many animals?!!!) She internally screamed as she realised and questioned why she had been going to the girl's pace even if she had been the one in wrong.

That being said it wasn't that she disliked animals even if she didn't particularly love them, it was just that being used to rich cafés in the School Garden left her with a certain amount of difficulty to adapt to this environment.

(Though it is certainly something Onee-sama would love to see... Perhaps I should write this place down and bring her here.) Kuroko thought in distinctive loneliness from the lack of truly proper, normal interactions with Mikoto for the past two weeks. However, the sight of Imouto threw off her Mikoto-centred thoughts and something that had been bothering her was brought back to the surface of her mind again.

“Excuse me,” She started as she set her own tea cup down only for a cat to attempt to drink in it before being teleported back to his owner who apologised. “What do you mean by 'identical on a genetic level'?  Are you and her twins?” She questioned, finally deciding to seek out as much infos as she could on her own.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:45 am

“Excuse me,” Misaka 10032 rose her head the moment the twin tailed girl spoke. She had been enjoying a rather delicious tea, finally brewed to perfection with the right amount of milk and Misaka could tell the tea bag was left in for exactly 2 minutes and 29 seconds. The perfect time for a tea bag to brew for maximum taste. She enjoy it and the other treats was well enjoyable. Though despite all this she couldn't properly show it only by responding to the girl who provided these delights.
“What do you mean by 'identical on a genetic level'?  Are you and her twins?”

Misaka 10032 blankly blinked in her direction as like a automatic response to questions asked on that variety. Like a program being run at the correct time and manner she responded. "No I'm not Onee-Sama's twin. We wasn't born at the same birth responds Misaka who actually enjoyed the thought of that possibility."
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:22 pm

"No I'm not Onee-Sama's twin. We wasn't born at the same birth responds Misaka who actually enjoyed the thought of that possibility."

“Not born at the same time...? But you're fourteen years of age, right?” Kuroko questioned, visibly confused by the statement when she observed the girl who looked like Mikoto down to the smallest details. Could it be possible for a mother to give birth to two identical children at different times? Not only that, but the girl didn't really look like anything other than a fourteen year old girl, even if we took abnormal heights into account...

Slowly, the memories of unpleasant rumours surfaced to Kuroko's mind. The rumours that had been said to be so popular in Tokiwadai when Mikoto had entered the school...
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:34 pm

“Not born at the same time...? But you're fourteen years of age, right?” Misaka Imouto looked up once more hearing that question. She wasn't entirely sure why this twin tailed girl was asking. Then the embrace they had earlier suddenly sparked in the sister's mind before she stood up and took a  step back. "Misaka wants to inform the judgement girl, that she will not tolerate anymore stalking says Misaka who also refers to the girl following her earlier."

After a brief silence from the sister she step back closer to the table and responded. "Technically I'm not fourteen years old, but asking about Misakas personal details makes her feel uncomfortable. And such Misaka will need to take her leave with a show of gratitude for the treats, though will Misaka count on you to look after the Neko? Miss Judgement girl? Asked Misaka with a sincere tone."  
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:34 am

Technically fourteen? How could one be technically fourteen if they had gone through a natural birth, wouldn't they otherwise say they're nearly fourteen or that they're not fourteen at all? Unless... this girl did not have a natural birth...

She had never really looked up the topic, but could it be possible to create clones resembling the original's age?

Clones.

She had really wanted to believe that there couldn't be anything of the sort, but the bad feeling that had taken root in her heart was gradually expanding to a degree she couldn't control anymore.

“And such Misaka will need to take her leave with a show of gratitude for the treats, though will Misaka count on you to look after the Neko? Miss Judgement girl? Asked Misaka with a sincere tone."

Kuroko, snapped out of her thoughts, could only send her a perplexed look. “I'm sorry, however our dorms does not allow us to keep animals and I must return there right away.” Quickly finishing her cup of tea, Kuroko rose from her chair, ready to teleport until a question stopped her.

“When were you born?” Kuroko hesitantly asked to Mikoto's exact lookalike, though from her previous vagueness she couldn't expect a clear answer from her.

To the clone's answer, Kuroko only nodded in surprise and then teleported away after bidding the clone farewell, unwilling to lose more time than she already had. (I'm sorry, Onee-sama...!) Kuroko thought in deep regret as she couldn't contain herself anymore; she would have to meddle in Mikoto's business and that started by their dorm room.

(Please let me be wrong..) She prayed as she repeatedly teleported until she reached Tokiwadai's dorm and their own room.

Last edited by Hujisaka Natsumi on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:38 pm

“I'm sorry, however our dorms does not allow us to keep animals and I must return there right away.” The twin tailed Kuroko had said to which had slightly caught the sister off-guard. What was she going to do then if this girl couldn't look after this kitten. The sister actually thought on this matter and felt rushed when the girl had quickly drunk her tea then getting out of her chair.

“When were you born?" Kuroko had asked and the sister looked up to the twin-tailed girl with an unemotional expression. Like a logical process being triggered in her mind, she automatically responded without any hesitation. " ZXC741ASD852QWE963, says Misaka, asking for the confirmation passcode. " the sister spoke coldy and the twintailed girl seemed surprised before teleporting away from site.

"Meow"

Misaka looked down on the table to see the kitten that was left behind, she had already forgotten about her new acquaintance and wondered what to do right now. She looked around to see various other pets and thought it was right to leave the kitten here. This place was known for it clearly and she decided to take that decision. It would be best for it in the long run, Misaka had thought who stepped closer to the kitten to try and reach out but hesitated quicker then normal.

With an unemotional expression the sister waved towards it before walking away without turning back, not even once. And without warning, seeing the sister walk away the kitten followed ever so quietly.

Last edited by Misaka Imouto on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  New Old Kuroko Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:14 am

One last jump through the eleventh dimension. Then, the young Judgement officer stood inside her dorm room, a rushed and equally worried expression on her face. Her talk with the girl she had first presumed to be Onee-sama's twin had raised some suspicions inisde her, and if those suspicions found any evidence to prove them, this would turn into something very, very big.

Clones.

In this city, it could be possible, technically. But, international law forbade the creation of clones. Could someone be ignoring this? There had been rumors going around, rumors about the plans to clone a Level 5. And while most rumors were utter nonsense, as much as she hated to admit it, some kept some truth in their core. Furthermore, she had just met someone who was either clone or twin. And finally, the number 10032. The number the Mikoto-lookalike had given her as her "serial number".

A chill raced through the Teleporter's body. Serial... number... 10032. Could it be.. And what if Onee-sama knew? It would explain her extraordinary behaviour. If so, she should have some hard evidence...

A stern expression on her face, the Teleporter began searching every nook and cranny in their room, completely disreagrding privacy and other social restrictions in her quest to uncover the truth. She would likely be grilled for this infringement later on, but it was a risk she was ready to take as she rummaged through books, shelves, cupboards, beds, matresses, clothes and so on, leaving the room in utter chaos.

Where would Onee-sama be likely to hide information this valuable...
That was the thought repeating in Kuroko's mind, after she ran out of places to search through. She threw herself onto Mikoto's bed, thinking and thinking, before finally deciding to get a second opinion. Thus she took out her phone and contacted Uiharu.

"Uiharu? Yes, it's me. It might seem to be a strange question, but where do you think Onee-sama might hide important things. Something she would not want anyone, even us, seeing?"

New Old Kuroko
Level 4 Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Natsumi sighed as she roamed through a park to mentally rest, feeling as if it was early morning when the time was slowly nearing noon. It wasn't that she had a bad sleep thanks to last night, but rather that she had been incapable of getting proper sleep due to how both Mikoto and Guy managed to mysteriously get on her nerves at times.

Truth be told, she wasn't exactly sure how to deal with the situation. She could just walk away and pretend it never happened though Mikoto would most likely still blame her for something since she had yet to explain why she was aware of the project.

There were two issues with this however: One, she had a curiosity she just couldn't help at times. Two, she would grow genuinely annoyed if she were to just drop the situation right here and then without seeing it until the end. Yes, Natsumi was such a person; insanely stubborn and curious, who'd get in trouble for refusing to not listen to reason over curiosity at times. But hey, the cat who was killed by their curiosity was brought back by their satisfaction.

Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks as she noticed a familiar-looking girl, though she was wearing military goggles unfitting of the person she actually knew. (...Is that a Sister or Misaka? I can't tell...) So the only thing she could do, was greet the other girl as she approached her and raised a hand in said greeting. "What're you doing?" She simply asked.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:50 pm

"What're you doing?" Natsumi had said which caught the sister's attention almost immediately but she didn't look at all interested. This sister was holding a guitar case and she turned completely to Natsumi's direction. Normally this sister would shrug those who call out her but not this time as isn't not the first time she has laid eyes on this one. "Misaka was enjoying a nice walk for as long it is possible says Misaka who enjoyed the many sights and sounds which the outside offers."

Despite her unemotional expression, the sister did seem kinda interested in this girl and continued. "What brings you here at this time? Says Misaka who seems interested in your answer."

Last edited by Misaka Imouto on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:21 pm

"Misaka was enjoying a nice work for as long it is possible says Misaka who enjoyed the many sights and sounds which the outside offers."

“Hmm..” Natsumi audibly muttered in thought as she looked at the guitar case. There was a pretty depressing meaning accompanying her words even if she seemed to pay it no heed.

"What brings you here at this time? Says Misaka who seems interested in your answer."

“A healthy walk in a silent park.” Natsumi honestly answered as she turned around and waved her hand downwards, beckoning the Sister to follow her. “Tag along for a bit, will you?”

The park scenery was indeed pretty once you paid attention to it. On the ground, the trees' shades would be illuminated in some spots by the warm sun that seeped through the leaves as birds chipped; none of it was tainted by modern technology, only a few benches here and there. The ambiance gave a perfect place to read in peace

“It is quite enjoyable.” Natsumi admitted, though something bothered her, and so she decided to start some kind of 'small talk'. “Don't mind me, but aren't you interested in seeing how “outside” really is? Academy City is kind of a cage for Espers, there are sceneries it can't reproduce regardless of the amount of technology they have.”
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:39 pm

“Don't mind me, but aren't you interested in seeing how “outside” really is? Academy City is kind of a cage for Espers, there are sceneries it can't reproduce regardless of the amount of technology they have.”

Misaka looked at Natsumi with the same unemotional eyes before and she then looked away as she looked towards the sky. Seeing birds fly by had only made the sister wonder on how far their little wings can take them. Ignoring the gorgeous warmth of the sun, the sister then turned back to Natsumi with the same body language but it looked like there was a slight change in her eyes.

"Misaka knows that Academy city is home to espers, but Misaka doesn't think it's just a cage for them or you should call it a cage yourself. Misaka believes the door is wide open for you espers and you all are just too afraid to leave it. Misaka believes this city is the only home in the world for espers and that is why none of you walk through that open door. But that's only because none of you have ever thought of making a home elsewhere answers Misaka forcing her views on the girl before continuing with one final remark. Misaka only wants those she sees within this city to spread their wings before they get clipped answers Misakas finally with nothing more to say."
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Natsumi only smirked in pleasant surprise at the answer as she pondered about what the Sister said. It can't be said she had expected clones supposed to be lacking in emotions to make such a comeback.

“True, there's no other place in the world that would accept the monsters that are Espers like they're human a la Academy City, so they can't truly spread their wings.” Those were good points she was raising, though in Natsumi's mind it ultimately came down to their experience within the city, even if she couldn't relate to the clone's feelings due to their very different circumstances

“Or is there? If the bird is brought up being told a certain belief, eventually it will grow to acknowledge it as reality. Is it the fault of the parent for pushing that belief, or the bird for acknowledging it?” Natsumi asked as she pulled her hands out of her pockets and spread her arms wide, as if flying.

The bird has no idea, therefore it chooses the comfort zone even though it's supposed to be free and fly without restrains, she explained. Then, she put one of her arms down, and the other was aiming towards an object in the sky; one of said birds. “The bird convinced itself the cage was utopia and that it was free to fly wherever. But what if that bird noticed that it's a cage where, no matter what space it's given within, it'll never be able to go beyond? What if it wanted to try to fly beyond?”

Though at some point she had put her arm down after a motion of shooting, and only stared at the Sister with a defiant look reeking of solemness. A cage was a cage because it didn't allow for its contents to go outside of it. “Would the persons managing the cage let the bird leave to fly away, despite the trouble they've went through to make the bird enter it in the first place? Or would they try to shoot it down for going against their belief?”

"This is the utopia of a cage for Espers. But every utopia comes with a dystopia. Don't be conceited, can you say for sure that no one has ever attempted to fly on their own? That their wings weren't clipped the moment they entered the cage?

Last edited by Hujisaka Natsumi on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:28 pm

"This is the utopia of a cage for Espers. But every utopia comes with a dystopia. Don't be conceited, can you say for sure that no one has ever attempted to fly on their own? That their wings weren't clipped the moment they entered the cage?

Once again the sister looked away from Natsumi looking to the sky once more as the birds continue to fly above as if they were practicing their dance within the summer breeze. She then proceeded to reach out with her right hand towards the bird in the sky. There was no emotion still and there was no change in her expression. She was still a blank individual with no hope of understanding initially, but looking at her from a third person you can see she was struggling to reach out towards the bird while the heavy guitar case she held in her left hand kept weighing her down. You would say why doesn't she let go? She doesn't know how too, she see there is no point.

There was no point, when all it took was a button.

The sister looked back to Natsumi the moment she stopped reaching out towards the birds.
"I don't know how to answer your question. Responds Misaka who feels rather heavy hearted. But Misaka believes there are some whos wings are clipped initially and there are those who aren't. The difference between them both is one knows and the other doesn't know explains Misaka who proceeds to lightly push the girl before her lightly." The sister said who did indeed give Natusmi a slight push without any change in her expression. "And Misaka guesses that the true purpose of those who's wings have been clipped from the very beginning only needs to push those who aren't to show them they can fly says Misaka who steps away calmly." The sister stepped away indeed with a look in Natsumi's direction.

"Misaka has enjoyed this small conversation, but she doesn't have the time to talk all that long. Is there anything else you like to discuss before Misaka takes her leave? Misaka askes while gripping her guitar case much more tightly. "
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:33 pm

To this, Natsumi only sighed as she laid eyes on the Sister's guitar case once more. Strangely enough, this discussion had made her rather reluctant to hear of tonight's death counter; most likely, this sister would be mercilessly killed as well. “You all right with this?” Natsumi asked before the Sister could move away. “You'll never get to see the outside world if you carry on that path.”

Though it couldn't be said that Natsumi wasn't annoyed at how much the Sisters had given up on their lives, ultimately it was her choice and as such Natsumi didn't really have a right to meddle in if she wasn't on a mission to do so, and so she only vaguely asked the girl's choice.

“Do you really not want to surpass the circumstances of your births in a cage within this cage and see the world outside of your confinement? Mankind is natively wingless, yet still aimed for the sky and managed to reach it even without growing proper wings."

Uiharu was, for once, in her pajamas actually relaxing with a cup of tea in her hands as she mindlessly browsed internet. These days had been rough with Judgement work and her own worries regarding Mikoto's disappearance, so a break was well-needed for the girl before she headed off for more Judgement work. However...

Dring, dring, dring!

Uiharu's phone suddenly started ringing, disturbing the girl to the point where she almost dropped her tea on her computer. “Wawah!” She cried out as she caught her nearly computer-murdering mistake and grabbed her phone after setting down the cup.

“H-Hello? This is Uiharu Kazari.” Uiharu started, but quickly cut the formalities as she realised Kuroko was the one on the other end of the line. “Eh? Where Misaka-san would hide her important things? Well, if it were me... Wait, you shouldn't snoop around while she's away, Shirai-san!” Shouted Uiharu as she reprimanded Kuroko for her actions and pouted.

“What are you looking for that warrants such a privacy breach, Shirai-san? Misaka-san will get angry when she returns...”
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next