Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] Tricky Cat

+3
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Tomokota Renavin
Seluna Wilson
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[SS] Tricky Cat - Page 2 Empty Re: [SS] Tricky Cat

Post  Damion Koyoko Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:57 pm

As the bespectacled girl stood up, leaving a nice long pause in interaction, Koyoko felt himself getting tense. He couldn't tell what she was thinking at this point, and it resulted in more paranoia. What does someone even do in this situation? Apologize, but before he can even open his mouth to say anything, she took the first move.

"Oi oi, pervert knight," She began with an insult, walking toward him slowly. “Do you enjoy touching women in public?” She moved closer, “You don’t even help me up after you assaulted me on the ground—not that I wanted to be touched by your dirty hands…” Now she was practically right in his face, and this didn't make him feel guilty, but more annoyed if anything. But what could he do about it? He did fall on her in a rather improper fashion. He wasn't going to accept it, but he can't exactly fight back on her since a dozen people are watching with a number of glares aiming right at him. He bared with it instead.

“… You’re going to pay, you pervert…” She grinned devilishly, her attitude seeming to change when her hand twisted behind her and pointed to the ice cream stand "...With that I mean."

Koyoko blinked a couple times, caught a bit off guard with this sudden change. She doesn't seem bothered at all about what just happened 30 seconds ago. In fact it didn't seem to care to her. Right now from what he can gather, she was trying to get her to spend what little money he had one some frozen treat. Was she...seriously trying to take advantage of the situation? Koyoko's eyebrow twitched slightly, feeling like he's being manipulated, and being that he has a strict policy of what he does with his money, it didn't help at all.

"...Oh I see what you're doing. You think I'd buy you anything just be-" A wave of malice suddenly hit him when the crowd seemed to emit a dark aura, surrounding Koyoko, seeing that he is at a huge disadvantage here. And this girl new very well he didn't really have a choice. He can already sense her eyes giving off the 'your move' impression. He can't possibly get out of this one, so in frustration, he gripped both his hands tightly and vented out his feelings. He had to carry a weird girl around for the past couple of hours, being attacked by a weird red headed man, laughed at by some woman who took a hasty leave, and now...this.

"Knight-kun, you have to share with your princess." Adalia added on to the fire, requesting ice cream as well.

"GIVE ME A BREAK ALREEAAADDDDYYYY!!"

--------

In the end, Koyoko took a suffering loss on his wallet, barely having enough for dinner, and possibly be behind on his rent later during the month. The girl was gladly eating whatever she ordered, while Koyoko bought himself a small pack of pocky sticks, since he needed something to feel the least bit better.

".....What a drag." He mumbled what might as well be his catch phrase at this point, silently munching at the chocolate covered stick. Adalia was licking a simple cone of strawberry ice cream, seeming to enjoy it silently. Renavin had bought himself ice cream as well, even for Zuisho, who probably has a word or two for his companion's behavior. But Koyoko could care less, he was too busy staring at his feet below the bench, feeling less weight in his wallet. "I'll have to work overtime to make up for all this...." He continued to sulk a bit.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:31 pm

The entire event seemed to paint before him much before he could even finish his attempt at a more...peaceful end to the situation. More so with his seemingly aggressive 'employer' seeming to wish to attack the man once more when he came to. No, the mere event really seemed to play out to much from another story he had read. Though it wasn't like it was phase of reality. Just a funny moment that caused him to giggle to himself when he felt Renavin seemingly blast past him in a fury of punches. The teen calling himself Koyoko was pretty agile, though it seemed the extra burden of weight on his back from the young lady caused him to lose a good amount of it, and in the end, got him hit lightly in the head.

The silence was pretty much broken on the precarious position the poor teen got himself into. The fact he was even in this situation was rather...perverse in itself. He watched as the man grew into more anger, Renavin seemed to have quite a temper at the protection of her. Though he would expect most people to have such a reaction. Perversion could lead to many issues. He watched the two, though it seemed by the call of the blond one. The misunderstanding was getting rather large in this...situation. Then it came in another wave of what seemed to be the endless oddities. She demanded repercussion for his actions. As if to say pay for it. So hilarious in it's own fashion, but in itself even more odd. This city never seemed to be boring, even if certain events should seem to fall right out of a manga or anime in itself.

He managed to have quite the entertainment. And looking at his own phone in it while he waited and followed patiently to make sure he'd still have time for his own pre-scheduled engagement. He looked toe Renavin and just sighed. After most of this had finally settled down that was.

“Well, it seems that you're rather explosive.” He stated as he walked to Koyoko, and pulled out some money which he figured was the general cost for all 3 of them. He wasn't going to just sit by and let this man be a victim of unfair chance...though he could slide it over in different ways. “Here, have something for cost of harassment.” Ryuketsu stated with a light sigh. “it's the least I could do. I didn't know my friend here was so explosive. So if anything you can have at least something from it.”

He wasn't about to be seen as some sort of insane muck. Though he watched the new girl carefully, moving his silver gaze back to the others, then finally back onto Renavin. “ I should thank you as well for this rather entertaining event.” he stated with a kind tone. He really meant it, if he hadn't ran into him, he may have never ran into this opportunity. He looked them all over once more before pulling out his phone again, and eating the rather generic ice cream. “ Hmm, I still have some time atleast.” He stated putting it back into his pocket.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:41 am

She stifled a smile as she saw how frustrated he was with the situation. She wouldn't normally exploit people of their money like this, but it was a lot of fun.

"...Oh I see what you're doing. You think I'd buy you anything just be-" She saw how quickly he sealed his lips. With the crowd on her side, he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. There won't be many choices for him but to go with her demands.

"Knight-kun, you have to share with your princess."

"GIVE ME A BREAK ALREEAAADDDDYYYY!!"

---

She ended up eating ice cream with the odd group she just met. The grey-haired boy may be a pervert, but he was generous enough to buy others ice cream too. Just like the injured girl she chose a cone of strawberry. The other two ordered some ice cream as well but she wasn't paying attention to what it may have been. All that mattered at the moment was enjoying the frozen treat in her hand before the rays of the harsh summer sun took it away from her.

".....What a drag." She looked up. The pervert was chomping on a pocky stick with hardly any spirit at all. "I'll have to work overtime to make up for all this... "

She started to regret using him to get some ice cream. As she was about to say something, someone started towards him. "Well, it seems that you're rather explosive" He pulled out small bundle of cash and handed it towards the grey-haired teen. "Here, have something for cost of harassment," he said, "it's the least I could do. I didn't know my friend here was so explosive. So if anything you can have at least something from it." She watched as he gazed at her carefully, moving it to watch the rest of the group.

If she thought she was guilty before, she knew she definitely was now. 'Ugh... Why me? It's just a bit of money...' Yet no matter what she reasoned to justify her action she now felt she owed the pervert something in return.

"...uuuuuuuuugh."

She started moving towards the teen she felt she was indebted to. "..." She stood a few feet in front of him for a second, gathering her thoughts for a second. "Thanks for the ice cream.. You can call me Iori..."
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Koyoko continued to chew on his pocky with lack of energy. Today was just an udder disaster to him, and just wished he had went home at this point. Although at least his conscience had relieved him of the thought of abandoning Adalia in that alley way, but still, how can one good deed lead to this?

Zuisho approached with a smile. "Well, it seems that you're rather explosive" He pulled out small bundle of cash and handed it towards the grey-haired teen. "Here, have something for cost of harassment," he said, "it's the least I could do. I didn't know my friend here was so explosive. So if anything you can have at least something from it."

Koyoko blinked a couple of times, never really receiving this kind of offer before. He calmed himself down and took it slowly. "Thanks..." And in that moment, he kind of wished Zuisho would stop smiling at him, since it felt foreign to him a bit.

However, even the bespectacled girl who had robbed him of his spare yen had approached with a rather discomforted face. She stood there for a moment, staring at him. Creating a rather awkward atmosphere.

"What do you want?" He asked, trying to break the tension.

"Thanks for the icecream..you can call me Iori." She seemed to be trying to make amends, in a rather sloppy fashion he has to say. He didn't sense anything apologetic about it, and it seemed more like trying to get guilt off her back. In fact she didn't even say sorry in any of that. And he was sure she knew very well this was an accident.

".....*Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare*....." He just stared back at her, not really saying anything. It might've been even a glare depending on how you saw it, but none the less he was just staring rather dully at her. Does she really think he's going to just let this go after being practically slandered in front of a crowd of people? Maybe she's just not good with people in general. Who knows.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:44 am

She attempted to make amends with the grey haired teen. It was a halfhearted attempt, but she tried nonetheless. Unfortunately, she was returned a glare. A dull stare that told her ‘I expect more than that.’ ".....*Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare*....." It made her feel more uncomfortable with the situation than she already was. It would’ve been so much simpler if life was a visual novel, and she could just choose the right phrase to turn this situation around. Of course, it’s not; so she let out a sigh and gave in.

“Alright, I owe you one. For what I did to you earlier… I’m sorry about that,” she said guiltily, ”I could repay you somehow… And maybe help you with your ‘princess’ so you don’t hurt your back.” She didn’t want to try and get any more on his bad side. Whether he was a high level esper or not: she wouldn’t enjoy being someone’s enemy. She tried to give her most sincere smile, to show him she wasn’t bluffing. However she quickly felt as though she were putting too much effort into it, and quickly put on a blank face. She still felt somewhat uncomfortable after grey-hairs silent treatment, feeling like she was being judged. He probably was, since she put him into such an awkward situation when he had done nothing wrong. Why’d she do something so stupid as taking advantage of what happened?

”Anyways, I don’t think I caught anyone’s names here, just a lot of yelling,” Iori  said, looking between the group. She didn’t want to be limited to names such as Princess and Pervert. It might be fun but she imagined it would get old pretty quickly if she were to be with any of them for any extended period of time.

She turned her attention to the silver haired teen, the one who kindly donated his money to the injured girl’s knight. She smiled apologetically and said, “Um… Also I wanted to say I’m sorry to you too. You gave away a lot of your money cause of me. So I’m sorry and thank you for taking care of my mistake.”
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:06 am

"Haaaaaaaaaaa..." Koyoko sighed as the girl made a better effort after giving such a cold glare. He kinda expected her to get mad at him again or go 'Stop staring, pervert knight'. Maybe even rob him of what money was just given to him. But he saw the sincerity in her eyes and heard it from her choice of words. He couldn't exactly hold it against her forever, and he did fall on her. "Just shut up and take one already, you're making me uncomfortable." Which was his way of accepting her apology since he hates sounding like he's getting soft, offering a pocky stick.

Adalia looked at him for a moment, and stared blankly at him as he made the gesture to Iori.

Name's Koyoko. He muttered unenthusiastically.

Adalia blinked a couple times and shortly after would tap his shoulder a couple times. "Koyoko-kun, I want one too."

"Yeah yeah, of course you-...Wait." Koyoko looked to Adalia for a second. This was the first time she's actually called him by his name. She's been calling him Knight-kun this whole time and it was a bit of a surprise she finally recognized his name. She tilted her head confused, and Koyoko quickly snapped out of his thoughts. "A-ah...Nothing just take it!"

Adalia nodded happily, her expression still somewhat bland and grabbed one of the pocky sticks. While this was happening, he could feel an ominous aura coming from the end of the bench, from a certain red-haired man.

"Heheheheh...You're just in blade reach...So keep it up if you wish to lose some weight~..." Renavin's eyes glowed bright red with pure malice, just waiting for the perfect excuse to cut Koyoko down.

This guy's starting to scare me...
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:41 am

After she apologized to the gray haired teen, he appeared to be much friendlier than earlier. He dropped his glare, and even gestured her to take a one of his pocky, saying, “Just shut up and take one already, you’re making me uncomfortable.” It seemed to be his way of accepting her apology, and she happily took one of the pocky out of its box even if it seemed too generous of him. She took his money after putting him in such a difficult situation, and after an apology he’s offering her a treat.

”Name’s Koyoko.” She heard him say blandly.

The injured girl he had carried noticed them, and approached him for some as well. ”Koyoko-kun, I want one too.” She said, tapping his shoulder. He seemed confused and surprised for a moment, but gave her a pocky stick as well.

“Well, thanks for the pocky, Pervert-kun~” She said while grinning mischievously; taking a bite out of her pocky. Even though she just apologized to him and he accepted it, she had to push his buttons one more time.
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:34 am

Ryuketsu looked to the female teen. Looking her over quickly, his silver eyes taking in the information that was presented before him. Her gold eyes, and seeming red hair color would have made her the more stick out of the group type person. Though she seemed to wear a rather normal styling of clothing, she did seem quite apologetic about the situation, though for the truth he really didn't know why she felt that way. Though there was the factor of the event itself. He took a moment to respond.

“My name is Zuisho Ryuketsu. It's a pleasure to meet you. As for the money...I was merely trying to make sure the situation didn't go too over board. Sometimes, people can be explosive over the ones they love. And i hoped that this didn't make...the situation seem worse then it needed to be.” he stated to her. Making sure to keep his gaze with hers. “Though, you have quite the particular eye color. Very rare to see indeed. They are quite befitting of you.” He stated kindly once more.

He kept himself rather silent for the most part. The next explosion seemed to be another threat at Koyoko's life. He just sighed lightly to the mere statement as he looked over to the man who was obviously either in a fit of rage or jealousy. He really didn't understand. However, there was the fact that the girl was probably obviously injured not only that.

“Sir, not to point out to much, but didn't you wish to give her the medication?” he stated it merely out of concern of the young lady. He hadn't really spent to much paying attention to the fact if he hadn't or not. So playing such a card would probably be an easy way to cool off the situation. “I do believe that was one of the most major points of this investigation to find her.” he stated, keeping his rather polite demeanor. He had for the most part kept his usual serious game face on unless, it needed him to smile, though often would resort back to it. Though he touched his shirt for a moment feeling the wet that had accumulated. Sweat, well if anything he could just change into more appropriate clothing. Pulling out his phone once more he looked to the others.

“Any of you have numbers? I'll take those if you wish.” He stated once more calmly. He was generally pondering about where they were or lived. Of course, making friends would be easier...he wasn't always the larger of the friend circles, but business always had it's twisted way of making it easier on him either way. Plus, his friends had nagged him to go looking for other people as well.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokota Renavin Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:53 pm

"Oh...Right I forgot for a second." As Renavin went ahead as to look for her medication, Zuisho thankfully reminding him, he realized something. Did he actually bring the medication with him? Because he did not have it. ""...AH CRAP!" Renavin suddenly sprinted toward the nearest main road and would try to wave a Taxi over. "You all stay right here, got that?! I'll be back in just a moment!!" He rushed himself into a car and was driven off.

Koyoko rose quickly and tried to yell back to him. ""Just take her with you! You don't have to-" Before those words reached Renavin's ears, he was already gone. Koyoko sighed deeply as he sat himself down. He didn't sign up for this, especially babysitting a girl who should be able to take care of herself by now. "So much for that..." He groaned as he leaned back against the bench. Adalia staring at him blankly. "As for my number, here. I might as well give it to all of you now. Just don't bother me too much, especially at night." He grabbed out his phone lazily and showed a random combination of numbers listed. "Text me something when you put it in, and I'll be able to save you all as a contact."

Adalia suddenly grabbed his phone from his hands, looking over the number. Koyoko was about to retaliate, but figured she was trying to memorize it. But with in an instant she handed it back. "Uhhh...You memorized it right?" She simply nodded, and repeated the number back without flaw, and it was kind of scary. Did she have picture perfect memory? Not like it really mattered, but the main person he feels shouldn't have this number is that Iori girl. But he had already given her the number. He eyed her suspiciously, as if giving a first handed warning about texting or calling him for ridiculous crap.
Tomokota Renavin
Tomokota Renavin
Atone788

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:25 am

The silver haired teen, who introduced himself as Ryuketsu, surprised her with his reply. It was true her eye color distinguishes her from a crowd, but people don’t actually mention that about her; let alone compliment her about them.

”Why thank you--it’s nice to meet you too. But even if you were trying to alleviate the situation I still feel like I owe you something.”

After a while, and after being reminded of it, the teen who threatens Koyoko’s life bolted out to retrieve whatever medicine the injured girl needed. Come to think of it, she didn’t know either of their names too. Just as she’s about to ask, though, “Any of you have numbers? I'll take those if you wish.” She looked as Ryuketsu took out his phone, probably to write them down. Either way it made it easier for her to exchange her contact info. Hopefully he was alright with her invading his privacy for a little bit~

Malicious Fake is an ability that allows her to control computers directly without ever even handling them. For example,  she can easily manipulate data on a phone, adding or removing contacts, apps, and even music if it supported it. She doesn’t even need to take her own phone out, she can check on it with her power to see if she has any messages, to send messages, everything in less time she could with her own hands.

Phones are easy to break into. Most have none or at least a 4-digit passcode. It’s especially easy when they’re already unlocked, as she doesn't have to deal with any pesky password cracking. It takes a bit of poking around to find it, but she uploaded her contact info directly into Ryuketsu’s contact list.

"As for my number, here. I might as well give it to all of you now. Just don't bother me too much, especially at night." She heard him say, lazily showing his number from his phone’s display. ’Oi, oi. Are you all so careless with your phones?’ She gave a sigh as she did the same with Koyoko’s phone as she did with Ryuketsu’s. She might’ve dug around a bit more. If either of them checked now, they’d see a new contact entry titled ‘Iori-san •ᴗ•’  with her phone number and email.

”Alright well you both have mine now.” There really was no need to announce it, however she didn’t want them asking her for her number when she just gave it to them.

Finally she turned back to Adalia, hoping she might learn her name too.
“Hi! How are you feeling? How’s your ankle?” She asked.
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:02 am

Before he was even able to state that it wasn't really that much of a problem, he just sighed at the man seemed to vanish off rapidly, seeming to really hope to get the meds needed for the girl. Though, it was obvious just how much the man wanted to find her, if not represented by the fact that he seemed to have managed to even forget the whole reason for searching for her. Was that possibly though a show of irresponsibility? He couldn't answer the question itself, not now atleast. He had no right to.

“No problem, i was merely stating something i felt was a fact." he stated calmly, and kindly to her thanks about his compliment. "Don't worry to much about it, owing me i mean. If anything I guess we can just call it even or a favor. Who knows.” he stated with a rather polite tone, even in such a vague sentence. “I don't feel like you owe me anything.Hmm... if anything, friendship would be more then enough.” He finished to Iori.

Zuisho looked to the number at the seemingly unlucky man before him. Punching it in, and quickly sending a generic reply with the standard happy face and all. In it. “No need to worry,” he stated in response to Koyoko. “I don't plan on giving useless texts. Just not something I do most of the time.” he wanted their numbers mostly just because of his own need to expand his friend list. To get to know more people and see different styles they all represented. Anyone company that didn't have the ability to expand was doomed to die at one point or another, so knowing possible people who may be a benefit later, is always a good part. However, he would probably just turn them into friends more then anything else.

He looked to his phone after a moment, seeing a rather interesting addition to his list. Though of course it stood out, he didn't care to much. He was lucking enough to not even be pressed for time as it was. Everything seemed to go pretty smoothly.

“So she did hurt her ankle.” he stated calmly, looking to the young girl. Iori having confirming most of this situation. He wasn't going to make any judgment calls, not really something he could do anyways he wasn't a doctor. Though he moved his thumb to the newly gained contact, sending her a generic message as well. He had them saved up merely because he didn't always like writing out the messages. Sometimes he was in a middle of something and couldn't respond. So it was so much easier this way.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:14 am

"Uhhhh...What do you mean, you haven't texted us the number ye-" Suddenly his phone vibrated in his hand and cuts himself off by answering the chime. But instead of a text message or a call, the phone went right into the contact list, highlighting ‘Iori-san •ᴗ•’. His eyebrow twitched slightly in surprise, and a bit annoyance. Was she even old enough, let alone have a job to deserve that honorific. But none the less, he was perplexed mainly over how the hell it got into his phone like that. No way she simply did it on her phone, so he suspected her to have some sort of unnatural power. AKA being some sort of Esper. He didn't see her go into her pockets or go behind her back to do something sneaky. "...That's a nice trick. I wonder how you did it, Iori-kohai." Her appearance seemed slightly younger than he is, he felt appropriate to label her as a junior in comparison. He decided to change her contact name to ‘Sketchy-kohai •w•’.

After everything was settled everyone turned their attention back to Adalia, the gentle figure sitting on the park bench still. She sat there with that blank look on her face look between everyone as they talked.

“Hi! How are you feeling? How’s your ankle?” Iori went ahead and asked.

"Minimum damage sustained, all vital systems functioning normally." Adalia gave a rather detailed response.

"Just say it's fine..." Koyoko sighed as he leaned back next to her.

“So she did hurt her ankle.” Zuisho stated calmly, looking to the young girl. Koyoko felt as if a better explanation was in order for the two.

"Ah...She was apparently chasing a stray through one of the alley ways and tried to climb over the fence. I, sadly, had to be there when it happened..." Koyoko explained. To let out a bit of his frustration a bit, he put his hand on Adalia's head and hesitated to mess up her hair violently since one, it could potentially get him attacked by a certain red haired man, and two, since she had a mind of an innocent kid and would potentially go too far. He ended up just patting her head. "Don't go doing stupid stuff like that, alright? You didn't even have your phone to call someone, idiot." He lectured her lightly, predicting that if she did something like this again, she'd use his number.

"Understood..." She lightly mumbled, her cheeks flushing slightly from what might be embarrassment, or she likes being patted.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:42 am

Iori was disappointed by Zuisho’s reaction, hoping he’d take more interest in how her contact got into his phone seemingly out of nowhere. At least he assured her she didn’t need to repay him for giving his money to Koyoko. That’s one weight off her mind. ”Thanks, I’d like to be friends too.”

Koyoko seemed to put more interest into his new contact, though. She watched him look in surprise at his phone. "...That's a nice trick. I wonder how you did it, Iori-kohai."

”I’ll never tell.” She said teasingly. It looked like he was editing her contact, but there’s no way she’d be nosy enough to see what he was writing. Except she was, ’”Sketchy-kohai?” Tch.’

After asking Adalia about her health, she heard her answer, "Minimum damage sustained, all vital systems functioning normally.”

”I-is that so?” It was a rather strange answer, and even Koyoko made a comment of it. It didn’t matter though.

”Ah...She was apparently chasing a stray through one of the alley ways and tried to climb over the fence. I, sadly, had to be there when it happened..." Koyoko explained. She was surprised to hear she hurt herself chasing a cat; she assumed she twisted it since she was being carried, but didn't know how. She's just glad no one caused her to get hurt and Koyoko was there to help her.  He patted her head and continued with, "Don't go doing stupid stuff like that, alright? You didn't even have your phone to call someone, idiot."

”Understood…” She had responded with flushed cheeks.

Iori went ahead and kneeled eye-level with the girl. In an attempt to comfort her further, in a sympathetic tone she said, ”It’s okay… If I were in your place, I would’ve done the same thing.”
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:37 am

Zuisho for the most part listened and watched. He may have been able to interject a few times, but he much rathered learn what he could for the moment. For one, the main factor that this young girl seemed to speak almost...robotic like. Was it maybe just how she learned to speak when asked those questions? He never really dug too much into his 'clients' information. More so he didn't want to. But maybe they were just really military based? Who knew, hell for all he could know she could have been some sort of robot. Something from those shows he watched form time to time. Nothing was impossible in this city. So it was told. However, dismissing such a irrational thought he just looked to the group as they seemed to question her and speak to her kindly. Indeed, if she was looking for a cat, and tripped...it would be a rather normal situation. Most children weren't so harmful to the animals as some people were.

It wasn't really much of a conversation though between the girl and the two, as it probably wouldn't have been in general. Most children weren't too interested in the older people.

“Well at least she was found....it could have been someone else less...caring. And this wouldn't have turned out as err peacefully? I guess we can pretend it was that.” He stated after the seeming light silent had been formed. “If anything I'd probably have to agree with Iori-san. I'd probably have helped her out myself. Though...knowing him...i dunno about now” Ryuketsu laughed, thinking about the mere reaction he gave just by seeing her being brought with another man. Though, again..it was rather protective...if not over so..eh he wasn't going to ponder to much on it.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:29 am

Koyoko shrugged at Zuisho's comments, not so much as giving a smile at his joke. Not that he didn't find it funny, but it felt unnatural for him, being an antisocial drop out for quite sometime. He glanced between the three of them, seeming to enjoy themselves with the moment while he just tried his best to relax. Seriously though, he felt irritated more by the fact that this Adalia girl seems to only make one expression for every emotion she can possibly feel. She could be having the best time of her life right now and she can't make any other expression besides the 1,000 yard stare look she has. Koyoko went back to the conversation. "I think the guy is either overprotective, or has a few screws loose, but thank god we have someone normal around here." He replies looking directly behind the bench, contorting his head upside down.

Obviously the normal person Koyoko was referring wasn't either of the two females, because currently Adalia had moved on to do something else. It appeared she was sniffing a bit in the air, and started looking around, some sort of sweet aroma had entered her nostrils. Upon a deep investigation, she grabbed some of Iori's hair and began sniffing it. Perhaps it was a conditioner, shampoo, or her hair was just gave off an impossibly natural odor. None the less, it didn't keep her from gabbing one of her long bangs.

"....Sweet." She mumbles, as Koyoko looked awkwardly at her, continuing the Conquest of Iori's hair.

"...Where do we draw the line of personal space with this girl...?" Koyoko questioned as he didn't bother to stop her actions as she was more or less harassing the sketchy hacker, turning to Zuisho for any answers that Renavin might of mentioned to him.

Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:25 am

"At least I wouldn't have to worry about that guy," Iori said, responding to Zuisho's comment. "Unless he imagines I'd do something to her too." She doubted that red-haired guy would have nearly as big of a reaction if he saw her help out this girl. Although since she hardly knows anything about those two, even their names, who can say? Either way, it's not like she can predict how someone as explosive as him could react. She guessed she'll just shrug it off, it's not likely he'd start attacking her like he did Koyoko. She took out her phone to pass the time. "Maybe he's both. I could see someone go crazy trying to protect someone. Especially if..."

She stopped a bit short when a pair of hands grabbed her hair. Of course she knew whose it was, but she still couldn't help but look over to confirm it. The girl was smelling her hair. She does wash it often, but never expected it to entrance someone into sniffing it. Never even crossed her mind. "...Sweet," she heard her mumble.

She looked over at the others. Koyoko obviously looked uncomfortable from the display, although he wasn't stopping it. She hoped it wasn't because he was enjoying it. She didn't seem to enjoy having her hair be handled or smelled, but she wasn't uncomfortable from it either. It was just... weird. She wasn't sure how to react. In the end she didn't see a reason to force her to stop. It wasn't like she was harming her.

On a sudden thought, she said, "I was wrong, if he comes back to this he could kill me."
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:51 am

Ryuketsu nodded to the thought of the man having possible screws loose. Indeed, his mental state was one of questioning, even on the point of protection. However, that all depended on the situation. At first it was probably just a normal reaction to some since it was about the medication. “Well, I think if we are talking personal space...it would be the same as your would give any child of that age?” He said calmly, though the issue of touching or being near her seemed to not work to well when it came to other people then the red tinted mans concept of reality. Of course, this seemed to fall to much into that rather hilarious feeling of a stolen life. “Though, it think smelling someone's hair is probably on the border of something only a child and certain other people can do without being harmed pretty badly.” he states and watches.

Though it would seem to be rather precarious if they landed up getting seen like this and he walked towards the young girl once more and looked at her. He change to leave it be in his own mind was brought because of Iori's pretty truthful statement. If it wasn't for the fact of his own mentality in question, that of the man that was, he probably would go out of the way to do this, but it was better this way. Albeit it would be hilarious to see the possible outcome to be. “Adalia, did you find out what you were looking for?” He asks, looking to Iori for a moment and then looking back to the girl. “I'm sure her hair smells nice, but it would probably be best if you ask before just grabbing.” He continues calmly. Of course he wasn't expecting a miracle but maybe just talking her out of it would work..
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:03 am

Adalia stared blankly at Zuisho for a moment, tilting her head in confusion. She slowly processed the information of actually asking for permission before sniffing someone's hair. It was indeed a complicated process for her, but she soon understood it and let go of Iori's hair. She bowed her head slightly.

"Sorry." She apologizes rather blandly, but there is a sense that she is at least trying to be convincing. Upon raising her head back up she points to her head. "May I continue?" Apparently it seemed the girl liked sweet things, whether if it's just smell or taste as well. Either way, it seemed sniffing her hair was her top priority. Koyoko, already having some awkward amusement, decided to put an end to this.

"Look." Koyoko started, sitting up to face her. "I think that's enough sniffing of the sweet haired girl alright?" He gently lowered her hand by grabbing her wrist. She looked at him with her signature head tilt. "And you don't just ask someone to sniff his or her hair after you've already done it...for like two minutes."

"...Koyoko-kun." She suddenly started.

"...W-what?" He asked, feeling a bit uncomfortable with her calling him something other than Knight-kun at this point.

"Can I sniff your hair?" Adalia asked innocently, since she was genuinely curious of what his hair smelled like, and Zuisho's hair peaked her curiosity and now at this point, she was going for the process of elimination.

"..." Koyoko paused for a moment, not only taken off guard but dumbfounded on how she was suddenly asking to sniff his hair. "Zuisho, look what you've started..." Koyoko was afraid to say no for once, since this girl was too unpredictable and almost cried when he took a tumble on Iori. Why was she the one most upset about it...? If he denies something like this, she might take it personal, and Renavin could kill him. The other option is to let her sniff his hair, but risk Renavin showing up and killing him anyway. Lastly, put this on someone else and have them become the new victim of Renavin. Too many choices, and all them being bad.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:54 am

Adalia seemed to stop sniffing her hair reluctantly after Zuisho’s words finally registered in her head. Iori let out a sigh of relief, no longer worrying about any danger from being in a bad situation. “Thanks Zuisho,” she said. Unfortunately for her, Adalia didn’t seem completely satisfied. Shortly after a not-so-convincing apology, she quickly asked if she could continue. This took her by slight surprise.

“…Eh?”

Lucky for her, Koyoko interrupted any further awkward hair-sniffings by telling her enough was enough. He grabbed her hand and lowered it away from Iori’s hair. Now she could relax from being the target of the nameless kid’s fury. Sadly, Koyoko put himself in the same situation. Iori watched as Adalia focused on Koyoko, asking if she could sniff his hair. At least she was being polite, right? Would that be considered polite?

It seemed Adalia’s curiosity was piqued after sniffing her hair, probably wondering what other people’s hair smelled like and if their hair would smell as good as Iori’s did. It would be better for Koyoko’s safety he denied her from smelling his hair, but thinking of the look that would be on his face quickly changed her mind. In fact, it would last longer if she took some photos too. Maybe one day she could blackmail him? It’s not that she hated Koyoko, it was just fun to mess with him. Not so subtly, she took her phone out and held it up.

“It’s fine with me, Adalia.”
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:18 am

He nodded to Iori, making eye contact to assure that it was her he was nodding to before turning his attention to Koyoko who seemed to had fallen into quite the predicament. Causing his lips to curl up abit, before he moved his hand to cover his mouth. Ryuketsu coudn't help but laugh quietly to himself when Koyoko looked to him. It wasn't so much out of the factor of what Koyoko had stated. But more this entire situation just seemed to fall into more of a joke then not. And even he couldn't keep himself from letting his laughter out abit. Even if he was to become the next target, he'd probably let the girl take the sniff if she wanted. It was probably just something that was in her system. But, it seemed that they would have to figure out a better way of dealing with this. “Why not just stop after Iori-san?” He stated after his silent giggle moment had been quelled, though it was still obvious that he wanted to continue laughing. “ I can assure you, men don't tend to have such nice smelling hair.” He tried to ease it into her thought, that the smell of their hair wouldn't be beneficial for her. Though, rather it would even work...that was something entirely on the different ball field.

Though Iori would probably lose out on her own mischievous play. He still didn't feel like having to have a new video to put up on the current famed upload site. Though, getting the millions of views it would, he...still couldn't let it pass for whatever damage it may caused one of his newly found acquaintances.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:22 am

Adalia tilted her head at Zuisho as he tried to reason with her as to why she should stop. Of course he took another approach other than simply saying don't do it. However, it may not have been a great approach when it comes to Adalia. Being told that men's hair smells different caught her undivided attention, ignoring the fact that it might smell weird or bad.

"She's a complete handful..." Koyoko sighed, leaning forward a bit and sending his breath to the ground. Before he knew it, Adalia had sat up more and started sniffing at his hair. Koyoko didn't really react strongly against it somewhat knowing he would have to deal with it sooner or later. He just made an uncomfortable face while Adalia was scavenging. "Goddammit Zuisho..." He growled, as he simply decided to deal with it until she either moved on to Zuisho or be done altogether.

"Kight-kun smells nice..." She muttered as she continued, obviously smelling a conditioner he used this morning, now making him really uncomfortable, his face turning slightly red. He knew if he tried to stop her she'd probably make a bit of a fuss. But if he didn't stop her-

"What are you doing, Knight-kuuuun?~" A familiar voice can be heard from behind the bench. Koyoko froze up as he slowly turned around with a nervous, encumbered face. Of course...He was standing right there. "Eheh...eheheheheh..."

"Uuuuuuuh... Koyoko simply made noise come out of his mouth, Renavin smiling very crookedly down at him. If anything, he looked like the Joker at this point, ready to do a 'magic trick' just for Koyoko. What's worse was that he wasn't telling Adalia to stop yet, simply because he is dumbfounded by the perfect timing Renavin had just to catch him in this situation. Before he can try to justify, Adalia soon turned her attention to Renavin and stopped sniffing Koyoko's hair.

"Nii-san." Adalia started, referring to Renavin, training her to call him that for safety reasons. Renavin smiled innocently to his 'sister' supposedly and asked what is it. "How does a princess marry a knight?"

Renavin simply stared at her with that innocent smile of his, but for some reason it seemed like his body lost it's soul, becoming nothing but a shell of a human being. While Koyoko simply stared at her with a shocked expression.

"...Haaah?!"

"..AHahahahaha, now now Adalia, why would you ask me that?" Renavin tried to get some logical reason for this and Adalia...did anything but.

"Knight-kun is a perfect husband. He helped me, shared delicious frozen treats, and even his hair smells good."

WHAT THE HELL KIND OF CRITERIA IS THAT?!
WHAT THE HELL KIND OF CRITERIA IS THAT?!

"Uuuh uhhh...Problem with that is uhh..." Koyoko tried to think of a logical reason without doing something to hurt her feelings and making Renavin even more mad. "...You're too young!"

"T-that's right! And plus marriage is expensive and time consuming!" Renavin simply turned to the others as if needing help to calm this situation down. Putting his rage and murderous intent aside.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:49 am

Iori had fun with the situation, at Koyoko's expense. While Zuisho tried to stop her from having her fun, it was in vain. It was amusing to see Koyoko become so flustered as a little girl crawled and started sniffing his hair. She was sure most people would be, but she could only imagine Koyoko's thoughts as she sat there pretending to record the scene in front of her. Suddenly, a figure began approaching behind Koyoko. For once she was scared for his life.

"K-Koyo--"

"What are you doing, Knight-kuuuun?~" Perhaps she should have voiced her warning a bit sooner. That red-haired kid came back at a bad time for Koyoko. She turned her phone's camera on, in case she needed to capture any evidence.

The moment of silence was dreadful, but Adalia interrupted it with the most absurd thing she had heard all day, "Nii-san, how does a princess marry a knight?"

"...Eh?"

She watched as Koyoko and the red-haired boy broke out into sweats, interrogating Adalia why she wanted to marry Koyoko and at the same time trying to convince her not to do it. The situation was ridiculous, and while it was funny it gave her a bad feeling in her gut. She didn't like some part of it. There wasn't a lot of time for her to think about it, as the red-haired boy started looking around to help them dissuade Adalia.

She had to think of a way that would convince a girl like Adalia that Koyoko was not the one for her... A little lie wouldn't hurt, would it?

"Adalia? You can't marry a boy like Koyoko. Once you marry a boy, he'll eat all of your frozen treats. You wouldn't want that, would you?"
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:11 am

He watched quietly and calmly. Though feeling bad for Koyoko's situation, it wasn't as if it was harming him. Though he did have a slight annoyance at the factor that came from her being a girl and not listening. Though, he wasn't one to talk. As it was he was hear himself. Pushing aside some sweat that fell from his head he watched the little girl decide to keep her attack on her next victim. Even if Koyoko hated it, it wasn't like he was going out of his way to stop her either. Though, with the slight color change to the mans face. Zuisho knew this was probably starting to become uncomfortable.

“M-” Before he could even speak out to ask Adalia to stop, his employer had returned. His obvious tone was more then over shrouding when it came to it. And of course, it fell into the seemingly uncanny bad luck that would normally befall his sort of new friend.
His friends response seemed to match the seemingly bad luck he just got. With his rather noble call it seemed to give him a pause while his employer moved closer to him, asking him what he was doing. He was going to step in once more, however it seemed other plans were in store.

...she mentioned marriage, which in short was rather odd. Though her reasoning behind it didn't seem to match what one should look for in one to love either. Though he wasn't going to judge to much he sighed with a light laughter that came after it. He had heard what Iori stated, which probably was the best way for this one and moved beside Iori.

“True enough.” He stated nodding to her statement, “And sometimes they decide to just eat the frozen deserts infront of you.” He stated calmly nodding lightly as well. “ Marriage is something older people do when they feel it's better for the treats to be given to the other, rather then have them to themselves. It's weird logic.” He tried to pull out the best he could. Though he wasn't really use to dealing with kids, it was more in his area of work when it came down to dealing with much older people.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:32 am

"Hm..?" Adalia gives one of her puzzled signature head tilts. As everyone gave a combined effort for dealing with the situation, Adalia had walked over to Renavin holding both hands out as if begging for change.

"Hm, what is it?" Renavin questioned his mood changing ever so slightly. Before Adalia answered, Renavin goes 'Ah' putting his fist into his palm and digs into his pocket. As he can recall, she didn't have her cellphone with her when she left. When he went to procure her medicine, he had grabbed her cell phone from the charger. He put both items into her hand. As Adalia quickly took the pill without any sort of fluid besides icecream, she suddenly started tapping her fingers into her phone rapidly.

So fast.. Koyoko stared blankly. Suddenly, she faced the phone to everyone, Koyoko leaning a bit so he can actually see it. What was there was...a bank account. "...Am i seeing this right? I feel like there are too many numbets in this..." Turns out, they had quite a bit or money stored away.

"I have a sufficent number of currency to sustain a family of twelve for 245.8 years, and still be considered within the area of middle class citizen." She said intellectually. Koyoko kept staring at the rather big line of numbers before grabbing Renavin.

"YOU GAVE HER ACCESS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT?!!?" Koyoko let out in outrage. Who let's someone like her get access to that kind of money? What if she buys an entire toy store? But he's more anxious about her saying she wants a family of TWELVE.

"W-Well...I'm no good with numbers?" Renavin says rather regrettably. He knows basic math but Adalia's knowledge to mathematics is on an accountants level, why wouldn't he let her help him?

While Koyoko was giving a piece of his mind to Renavin, between the poor and the rich, Adalia turned to Iori and Zuisho. "I am at the age of 16, just at the legal range of marriage. With a rather large sum of currency, we shouldn't have a problem unless massive inflation occurs...and..." Adalia made s rather cute love struck maiden, metaphorically shining extremely bright, it was almost blinding. Hearts practically floated around her. "If it's Knight-kun..." She didn't finish her sentence, leaving everyone hanging on what she was about to say. I can always sneak delicious ice cream when he falls asleep...

"Wait wait wait!" Koyoko shook his hands at her as he quickly took out his phone to check something. After a quick question to the Internet: "It says here I should be eighteen! I'm only seventeen!"

"I can wait..." She snaps her head to him, her eyes gleaming with determination. And something came to mind. There was no real age for fiancés. But she may not know that so Koyoko doesn't say anything. "I'm prepared to wait for a year."

Koyoko felt embarassed and creeper out at the same time. Should he be flattered or disgusted? He never had to deal with anything near a romantic relationship. Especially one as abnormal as this. Renavin just but his collar like he was about to tear it, eyes full of blood lust. More childish than evil, but still threatening.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:19 am

Their combined efforts to persuade Adalia only seemed to confuse her, and she ended up walking to the red-haired boy for something. He gave her a cellphone and a pill, which she took almost immediately. After tapping away rapidly at her phone, she showed the screen to everyone--it displayed some bank information.

"...Huh?"

There was a ludicrous amount of money in... Tomokota Renavin's bank acount. There's no way someone his age should have that much money on his own; it had to have been inherited or made illegally. She wouldn't be surprised if he smuggled... She couldn't even think of what this guy could have done to make this much cash. There's enough money in there to last-- "--a family of twelve for 245.8 years, and still be considered within the area of middle class citizen."

She almost got lost in her own thoughts; 245.8 years? "H-hold on. There's no way you made this much money legally. How exactly did Renavin get this much money?" She asked.

While she was still boggled with the number of digits in Renavin's balance, she reminded herself to exchange contacts. It's better to stay connected, right? Rather than wasting time by asking their numbers, she just put her contact in their phone and vice versa. While the situation was getting incredibly out of control, it was better if she calmed down and thought about it.

Meanwhile, Koyoko was becoming outraged. He's doing a terrible job at staying calm, it seems... She thought as she listened to the two going back and forth.

"Koyoko calm down... You're gonna draw attention if you keep yelling like that. You have plenty of time to deal with this; you've got a whole year." She said, then muttered, "He's lucky if this is just a crush."

Hoping to help Koyoko, she searched what she needed to know about the laws of marriage on her phone. What she found was promising.

"Adalia, you can't marry Koyoko just yet... 'A person who is under 20 years of age cannot get married without a parent's approval.'" She said, acting a little too relieved. Hopefully this'll dissuade Adalia from pursuing Koyoko, as she now has to persuade both her parents and Koyoko's parents to allow them to marry; and if Koyoko's smart, he'll persuade his parents to say no.
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum