Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

SS Thread: Easy Money (New Members Only)

+3
Isamu Gaji
Matsuma Yugoro
Tomokota Renavin
7 posters

Go down

SS Thread: Easy Money (New Members Only) Empty SS Thread: Easy Money (New Members Only)

Post  Tomokota Renavin Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:26 pm

SS Thread: Easy Money (New Members Only) White-cat-1-1024x768

What is man's best friend?
A person?
An Animal?
A 2D image of a girl on a screen?

Who really cares honestly because this is about a cat if you can't tell from the image. What would you do if your best friend, however, suddenly disappeared? You'd put posters. You'd call whoever you can call. Get as many people to search for that lovable thing in your life until it is found. But the sad thing is, if you lose said animal in a city filled with millions of people, crowding a concrete jungle, odds are you may never find them.

What do you do then? You put a price on the person's head. Rather their life. Well this particular cat is worth to the individual...120,000,000 yen.

This story starts with a certain important individual, an Executive of shorts, losing their beloved furball of a creature, Yuffy (Yeti+Fluffy=Yuffy?). With so much money at their disposal, and having limitless love for their feline friend, they create what could be the biggest animal hunt campaign the history of humanity. With a price tag like that, who wouldn't want to catch the furball? Should be easy enough right?

Players will be on a huge hunt for one cat, whether working together or pitting against each other, along with many other citizens, thugs and potentially Espers. Everyone has the same idea. Find the cat. Strike it rich. There is one loaf of bread, and a cities worth of hungry people. The only question is who will get a piece.

Just remember, you're against everyone right now~.

Last edited by Tomokota Renavin on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomokota Renavin
Tomokota Renavin
Atone788

Back to top Go down

SS Thread: Easy Money (New Members Only) Empty Re: SS Thread: Easy Money (New Members Only)

Post  Matsuma Yugoro Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Alright. I'll do it. I will participate in a large scale goose-chase for a fluffy white cat. If not because I have nothing better to do, then because that's a gratuitous sum of cash. That's like, research grant money, and Yugoro's got some research on Doritos, video games, and a normal life to get started on. Kek
Matsuma Yugoro
Matsuma Yugoro
Level 3 Force Recorder

Back to top Go down

SS Thread: Easy Money (New Members Only) Empty Re: SS Thread: Easy Money (New Members Only)

Post  Isamu Gaji Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:16 am

Signing up, totally not for material reasons.
Isamu Gaji
Isamu Gaji
Level 2 Limit Overload

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t620-esper-isamu-gaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwasaki Kazuko Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Hello! I'd enjoy joining this, it sounds fun Very Happy
And apparently I still count as a "new" member so...it's legal. Smile

So yeah, I look forward to this thread Razz
Iwasaki Kazuko
Iwasaki Kazuko
Level 2 Overclocker

Back to top Go down

Post  Cartin Omamori Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:45 pm

That's a nice amount of cash....
Count me in!
Cartin Omamori
Cartin Omamori
Level 3 Military Oil

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanabe Kyouko Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:59 pm

Well, I was told I count as new, too. So, I'll be jumping in on this~
Kanabe Kyouko
Kanabe Kyouko
Level 3 Volt Charge

Back to top Go down

SS Thread: Easy Money (New Members Only) Empty Important Notice

Post  Kanabe Kyouko Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:36 am

So, this thread has been stalling for a while and I do think we all want some progress by now.
Thus, Imouto and I have plotted a little bit and after talking with the staff, we came up with a solution.

Since Kazuko, Cartin and Kyouko have all followed the cat into an alleyway, and as the cat didn't switch streets in between (We made sure of that), it is entirely possible for the three of them to run into each other there. We all know how... extensive, Academy City's alleys are. Which is why I'd say we start a scene under that assumption.

As for Yugoro, it would be entirely possible for him to do the same and join in on the "confrontation". And of course he's welcome to do so.

Finally, as for the cat, we don't need to really involve it in our posts for a while, since our characters have enough to handle with each other for the moment. Once our GM returns, or we are assigned a new one, the cat will be handled by him/her. Sounds fair, right.

So, yeah. That's about it, I guess.

P.S. I totally sounded like a commanding officer or whatever >_> Pls dun hate me.
Kanabe Kyouko
Kanabe Kyouko
Level 3 Volt Charge

Back to top Go down

Post  Cartin Omamori Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:02 am

Sounds like a good idea. As for Yugoro, perhaps we could meet up with him while discussing some sort of strategy, but its up to him if he wants to join up or go against.
Cartin Omamori
Cartin Omamori
Level 3 Military Oil

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:25 pm

I really didn't want to come to this, but seeing how the thread is now completely dead with more than half the cast having left the forum or being regularly inactive, I'm stepping in to announce something:

Easy Money's concept will be rebooted for a new thread because of its fun potential, and the old thread won't be deleted but fated to be permanently locked. The rebooted concept will be a new side to the story called Easy Money [Side B].

Due to the previous cast utterly failing at keeping a proper posting rate (whether in the thread, or in general), I have decided that this rebooted thread will be limited to older members having proven themselves as active members and new people may only join on exceptions granted by myself.

This OOC thread and its accompanying IC thread are now locked, the GM is welcomed to make a new OOC and IC thread for less clutter.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down