Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Resignation as Mod

4 posters

Go down

Resignation as Mod Empty Resignation as Mod

Post  [Old] Index Sat May 28, 2016 11:58 pm

To simplify the matter without too much complication I would like to announce that as of today I will be resigning as a mod/staff. After discussing the matter with natsumi it's been brought to my attention that due to my inactivity as staff I wasn't able to contribute to the community as a member of staff hence we've decided that it will be best that I step down as mod and unlock the characters that I haven't been active on, to give others the fair chance to roleplay as them.

Hence along with my resignation as staff I will be dropping Index and Sasha, if anyone would like to adopt them feel free to inquire Natsumi or Iva for further information.

I would also like to take the chance to apologize to the community as a whole regarding all the threads I wasn't able to finish. While I had grand ideas to improve the magic side I feel that ultimately my ideas were too ambitious at the time and unrealistic which ended up causing a disaster overall instead. For that I do offer a sincere apology, especially to those that were involved with the threads I created.

There have been several times I wanted to get back into roleplaying and contribute more ideas for the magic side but due to my illustrious history as someone unable to finish the threads I've started, I've had several restrictions imposed on me as a result which in turn caused some frustrations and led to being turned off at the aspect of roleplaying for some time. It was an understandable measure which had to be taken to minimize the risk of history repeating itself but none the less the concept of roleplaying seemed to have been slowly suffocating my motivation due to the piling restrictions until eventually I chose that it was potentially better to be inactive as I couldn't do what I passionately sought out for (aka magic side development/RP).

I've come to agreement with natsumi that I will relinquish my post as staff and free up the inactive characters for potential newcomers(or old) to adopt it. I will continue my role as Misaki and finish the thread Community Service which will lift the restrictions that has prevented me from being more vocal about some ideas I wanted to implement regarding the magic side.

I've also chosen to turn off chantago until I can finish Community Service thread. If you want to contact me for anything please message me via the forum PMs (On Misaki, as I won't be accessing this account) or feel free to add me on skype ID byeonara.

Kind regards,

Ex-Index
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Resignation as Mod Empty Re: Resignation as Mod

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun May 29, 2016 12:03 am

As I said before, though the outcome is regrettable I'm glad it didn't end up with you leaving. Thanks for your continued service for the staff in the past (nearly) three years and I look forward to RPing with you as proper members in Community Service and future threads.

I know there's been a gap between you and the community as of the past year or two, so I ask that you guys make sure to help her finding her place in the community again.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Nightingale Sun May 29, 2016 12:47 am

So no one else shall ever receive one of your patented evaluations, eh... Such nostalgia. It's somewhat sad, but considering your activity in regards to moderation, I've kind of expected it for a long while.

However, despite all that, I've always really loved the kind of ideas you've had for the magic side, and even just in general. So, you may lose your moderator-ship, but your love of magic has gotten through to us! /end soppy teary scene

*ahem* Anyway, I'm looking forward to you reintegrating yourself into the community. Post in Community Service, regain basic thread rights, and reshape the forum from your position as user! Take advantage of your sudden position of citizen combined with your knowledge of the bureaucracy to take over the system! Mwahah-

Sorry, went a bit overboard there. Anyway, the gist of it is (in case my tangents obscured your understanding), it's sad that you're losing your moderator-ship, but I'm looking forward to the future where you can interact with us once more as a normal user.

Incidentally, why'd you decide to cut off Chatango? If you're going to get back into the community, then using Chatango is kind of, no, it's actually absolutely essential. Because that's where basically the entirety of our community is.

*sobs for the General Chat subforum*
Jack Nightingale
Jack Nightingale
Libertas719

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t320-magician-jack-nightinga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sun May 29, 2016 7:26 am

It's regrettable it has turned out this way. But you know what it happens and the best thing is that your not leaving this forum. You've always been fun to talk too sensei, so it would've been a bigger lost if you left.

I also learned a great deal from ya regarding magic side, since starting here I've been taking notes from what you've said and from Iva also. Hopefully they will be enough to help contribute to the magic side rping. Specially with the recent influx!

Anyway will see you around the forums!
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum