Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

The Dream Diary Topic

+3
Albrekka Starbright
Saravati Nair
Erin Lightheart
7 posters

Go down

The Dream Diary Topic Empty The Dream Diary Topic

Post  Erin Lightheart Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Figured it was about time to make one here, considering I actually remembered a dream I had for once and the idea was discussed before!

Post your dreams in this topic!

Anyway, I had a dream last night in which I was in a European city setting, attending some kind of ceremony outdoors on a busy street during the day. The sun was at its most orange, indicating that the day was late. There were many other girls around all dressed in the uniform of the "Vita" faction of Sword Girls (Pictures provided at the end of post.)

It appeared as though we were about to become new students of a magic academy, and many people were already beginning to form cliques, social hierarchies, and teams. There were many booths set up for people to find information and buy things. I found myself wearing the uniform suddenly too, and for some reason it looked and felt so, so good and right. I wandered about trying to find out just what was going on, to see if I could make friends or not.

I came across a spoiled girl who hated people she considered 'below' her. There was a sense of pride associated with her class, but I believe I managed to talk to her a bit and her attitude was reduced. The sun had begun to set and the students were to board a fancy train to our academy grounds, and I sought out where my 'friends' had gotten to, but was woken up before anything more could happen.

I was so disappointed in not actually having that uniform in reality upon waking that I felt the need to try and find or make one afterward.

Pictures of Uniform:
Erin Lightheart
Erin Lightheart
Primiceriatus999

Back to top Go down

The Dream Diary Topic Empty Re: The Dream Diary Topic

Post  Erin Lightheart Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:02 pm

Another day, another half-remembered dream to put in the diary!

I was playing something very similar to EU4 (Europa Universalis 4) and witnessing a change in history that I never triggered personally. The Ottoman Empire was suddenly expanding far faster than the game engine could allow, and I realized that somehow someone was 'hacking' history, and I was trying to stop them before it was too late. I watched as all of Europe and Asia fell to this wave, which was no longer even called the Ottoman Empire, and felt reality slipping until I started 'hacking' them back to create an opposing but also unrealistic history of my own to fight them with. We fought over various landmarks, but then my memory of the events becomes blurry...
Erin Lightheart
Erin Lightheart
Primiceriatus999

Back to top Go down

Post  Saravati Nair Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:49 am

Well, I have a notepad filled with strange dreams, but I shall now share one of the two I had during a nap today. Bear in mind there will likely be some logical inconsistencies and headscratchers.

The dream starts with me on vacation, in my hotel with family. I look out the window from what appears to be the second floor and see an empty street with two buses moving to the center of the road straight out my window. I scream out for everyone to get down before the buses explode and the glass from the window cracks, but not shatters from the shockwaves. Following that were another series of explosions taking place all over (from what I could guess, staircases in the building and various buildings.

I split with the rest of the family and pretend I was sleeping in a bedroom with no windows and shut myself in while the terrorists barge into our room a few minutes after the explosion cascade. They storm into the room to confirm the positions of people, take hostages, and hold a nice vantage point from our hotel room of the outside.

I overhear their general plans before pretending that I just woke up from all the noise. Apparently, they wanted to choke certain points of the city for some reason or another and this was their first choke point. They eventually notice me and fall for my ruse while lying and telling me the building had some accident and those that were still able to communicate with each other were pooling in one place and waiting for rescuers. I think I had the body of a ten year old or something.

The terrorists use this hotel room as a base of ops since they have easy hostages while I overhear info and relay all the details subtly to the cops. I explore the room and continue to overhear info and relay to everyone else in a subtle manner. I was the master of furtiveness, leaking the terrorists' sensitive info without them knowing. (There was also a strange old man sitting in the corner and a cake in the kitchen. Don't ask. I don't know either.)

At this point, the dream cuts off.
Saravati Nair
Saravati Nair
Volare723

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Lightheart Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:31 pm

There was something about all of ACAU being in a high school setting and we were all preparing to go on a trip to Italy. I was stressing over what to bring and what to wear, but then the school was abandoned for the day and some kind of attack on the city/town happened that I never saw, and I was worried the trip wouldn't go as planned.
Erin Lightheart
Erin Lightheart
Primiceriatus999

Back to top Go down

Post  Albrekka Starbright Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Oh hey, I can actually remember something.

This dream splinters several times in setting, so yeah.

Initially, the dream is about me going to work for a programming company.  For what reasons are unclear.  Everyone seems to hold me to a high standard, and I am unconfident.  After hiring me, higher ups hand me what is essentially a "take home" exam, which covers the many things I should know, programming-wise, to be at the company.  I don't know any of it.  However, I'm in a fairly high position in the company, and people look up to me and ask me for support, so I attempt to do so, even though I have no clue about what to do, planning to teach myself how all of it works so I can fit in.

A tonal shift happens around here.  This "group" is no longer a company, but a group of settlers, outside.  They ask me to go down a cave to unclog the main sewer systems.  Strangely, how you unclog it is to flush a toilet at the bottom of the cave.  How does this make sense?  Don't ask me.

Another tonal shift. This company is actually part of a TV show. I have been interviewed about what I think about the show, and some of the people around me comment about my interview. I'm still quickly moving around, trying to make sure everything is in order.

Another tonal shift.  This "company" is actually my department at the university.  They had agreed to move offices into the business department, the math department deciding to be more business-focused.  Everyone is clearing out their old offices and settling into their new floor, taking pictures and socializing.  I'm wondering what I need to bring over, and what I need to tell my students since my office is going to change, helping everyone else move.

Seems overall the dream is about me running around like a chicken with its head cut off, not knowing what to do in a professional setting.  Which is basically the story of my life right now.
Albrekka Starbright
Albrekka Starbright
Caelestis088

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Lightheart Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:30 am

I don't remember too much about this one; just some disconnected memories without much context.

First, I was involved in some kind of movie-making workshop, where you have to perfectly mimic the body language and every exact movement and line of a character in a movie, and you're graded on the result. I kept getting stuck with a movie I had no knowledge of, and yet somehow managed to be the only one to get a perfect score every time by complete accident.

This was followed by some sort of graduation party, where everyone was suddenly a magical girl performing a musical. I don't really remember what happened past that point.

A second dream involved ACAU people being at my house and we were witnessing a robbery in progress across the street. We suddenly became our characters and figured out a way to stop them.
Erin Lightheart
Erin Lightheart
Primiceriatus999

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Lightheart Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:12 pm

First dream: A malicious person kept somehow managing to convince people they were me, and did things intentionally to harm everyone I cared about and there was nothing I could do about it. Phones were hijacked so calls would always go through them first, for instance. I was getting ready to hatch a scheme when the whole dream kinda fizzled.

Second dream: I was preparing with numerous people to go on some vague trip somewhere. Traveling with many, many people (And animals) in a tightly packed car, the sunset gave way to some sort of bizarre sepia-toned flash that coloured everything as we drove to an unknown location.
Erin Lightheart
Erin Lightheart
Primiceriatus999

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakusho Tsuru Wed May 17, 2017 5:19 pm

So, the dream started, or what I remember of it started, with me seeing a massive tortoise out the window. (What else would you expect from me?) Thinking you guys would enjoy it, I immediately ran outside to take pictures... And there were these giant tortoises everywhere. Sadly, most of the pictures I took were poorly centered and out of focus, but as I was looking through them, I saw something weird.

It was a giant catfish. Well, in my dream I knew was a catfish, but remembering what it looked like, it was more like an eel. And by giant, I mean size of a blue whale. Possibly bigger. This thing was BIIIIIG. And the fishtank it was in was roughly the size of the mountain behind it. Or that it was built into. It was a dream, I don't remember the details so well. What's worse, there wasn't just one- When I went outside to check, there was a second eel-catfish in the tank. And that was when I knew to get out of Dodge.

And good thing I did, because the next thing I saw in the dream was the larger of the two catfish deciding he didn't really like his home, and with one headbutt the glass shattered like, well, glass. Water poured out, and despite all the assurances saying otherwise, my home was soon drowned in water.

Fortunately, apparently all the electronics in it were certified to work after being soaked. Or at least, that's what my parents told me. I wasn't convinced, though. And that's when the dream ended.
Hakusho Tsuru
Hakusho Tsuru
Level 1 Kami Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  Albrekka Starbright Wed May 17, 2017 6:21 pm

Had some dream where I was arguing with my father over religion.  It was uncomfortable since I have never told my father that I'm an atheist, so it was some argument we stumbled on where I outed myself on accident.  He had made some argument about morality and I posed the contradiction, then he said some name of a non-existant logical fallacy, and I asked him what it meant since its not very clear to say the name of a fallacy and not state what it is.  I woke up around the time I was discussing slavery in the bible.

EDIT: Don't want to double post, so I'll update.

Dream seemed to surround a large apartment complex. I've had dreams like this before, where it was a building several stories tall with large elevators and stairwells that ended in blocked off doorways, but it probably wasn't the same one for obvious reasons. The first part was me trying to get in contact with an old friend of mine who had left the math program ages ago (he left for family reasons). It ended up being some odd flashback (that never happened) where he had gotten some odd boat and such, and he drove his friends around. I was surprised that he never noticed me in them. My mind sort of went fuzzy on the details after that. The next one was someone more recently who graduated. He was fighting for some army in the jungle somewhere, so I teleported to him to help make sure they were safe. I got distracted and when I came back the fight was over and they lost. Some of my friends were killed and I mourned their deaths. I was able to get my friend back though and, for some reason, he wanted to defend war. He asked me why war wasn't justified and I tried to reason with him, but since I was obviously asleep in reality I couldn't find the words to say. In fact, by the time I forced them out I woke myself up.
Albrekka Starbright
Albrekka Starbright
Caelestis088

Back to top Go down

Post  Saravati Nair Sat May 27, 2017 4:46 pm

So, I had a dream last night that sounds like it came out of some battle fantasy harem LN. I was stuck inside a castle-like building with five girls and and there were ferocious beasts residing around the castle as far as the eye can see and within the castle, with the exception of one safe room like the safe rooms in Palaces in Persona 5. We were all in possession of magical technicolor weaponry and had to fight said monsters because we were not sure why we were in said building. However, the battle had gone into stalemate since the monsters would just push forward and replace any ones that were killed off and we could not find any more safe rooms.

Since we were in a seemingly eternal stalemate, the entire situation was taking its toll on the mental states of the girls. As such, an argument eventually broke out between the pink-haired one and the blue-haired one. Yes, their hair was as technicolor as the weapons we were wielding but the colors didn't match. The pink-haired girl can't take it anymore and feeling hurt by the blue-haired girl's words, she runs off out of the safe room. After scolding the blue-haired girl quickly, I run off to find the pink-haired girl. I find her after fighting some monsters, console her, and then we walk back to the safe room only to find that its roof had been ripped off, it was on fire, nobody was to be seen (likely the others had scattered in panic), and monsters were attacking.

Needless to say, our safety net had gone caput so the pink-haired girl and I ended up running through the building trying to find and regroup with the others, especially one of them who was apparently my girlfriend (the goddess-tier silver-haired girl). The pink-haired one and I bond through battle and forge a manly friendship as we regroup with the others one by one. Eventually, we regrouped with all but my girlfriend and came to one big door. As we open it, we find the goddess-tier silver-haired girl fighting a huge draconic beast in what would be a perfect safe room if it survived. The beast attacks and...

Suddenly, I'm standing in a weird area outside of the castle and the area is filled with people playing on mini-golf courses. I find that I'm standing next to some goth girl I never met before. As I look back to the castle, I see some tour guide leading people out of the castle and the barrier that was containing beasts within its vicinity. So, I go to the nearest building, a building at the center of said mini-golf course, in order to try and get some answers. But as I open the door, I wake up.

Oh well. At least in my dreams, I can date a goddess-tier silver-haired waifu.
Saravati Nair
Saravati Nair
Volare723

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Sun May 28, 2017 12:06 am

So this is actually my friends dream, thought I'll share it now as I still got the audio file of him telling me about it.

Hes an avid Toaru fan and we both joke about finding the real academy city. We both agreeing that it was probably in one of the seven hells we will go to when we die, then we both listened to this music before dream time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeVaNmytazM

The next morning, he was going mad and blaming me for invading his dream. Basically, he died in his dream and went to hell which sent him to be sitting on a bench in Academy city. He was enjoying a peaceful moment with Kuroko before suddenly I dropped into the middle of the road out of nowhere and all the Misaka sisters had a saxophone and started doing jazz while out of nowhere around me as I repeated the lyrics in the song in the above link.

Shine! Shine!

Apparently, the entire song above played out in that fashion, the sisters played jazz while singing "shine" and me singing the main lyrics. He had never been so horrified, but its also why to this day my theme song has been that in the above link. I couldn't stop laughing lol

Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Lightheart Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:52 pm

It's a bit spotty, but I recall walking to my house from somewhere, and finding trails of wind I could jump onto to bypass the roads, and landed just outside my door, where I came across a person who was supposed to be someone I knew, and we talked about something I can't remember, then everything was a big blur.
Erin Lightheart
Erin Lightheart
Primiceriatus999

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Lightheart Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Several dreams, all in one night!

This time, I had a dream about traveling through some city alleys to reach a rather shifty looking place. A bunch of others were there to join some "gang", bit I was just there as a guest, and chatted with their leader for a while about some quest.

Second is a lot more blurry, but I recall details like a birthday party, followed by being chased by scary creatures, or watching someone being chased by scary creatures. This was followed by ending up at a shopping mall and looking after some kid, and I ended up playing a Korean version of the Chompcraft minigame from Bravely Second for some reason.

Thirdly, I was going to go to bed, but saw some strange insect-like creature moving around. It could shapeshift and was apparently incredibly dangerous, so me and some mysterious other person went around trying to find it, and nobody would believe us that it was real.

Fourthly, a friend of mine randomly traveled to "London, Bulgaria" and I noted how that didn't quite seem like a real thing, but he assured me it was a recent development. Then I shrugged and went to get on ACAU's chatbox only to find that it was another ACAU entirely; they copied the entire UI and everything, and even named themselves the same name, but it was another site with different (but similar-looking) people. I didn't realize it at first, and tried saying hello and such, only to get strange responses.

Fifthly, I was going around some forest town or mountain village setting armed with a bolt action rifle (Might have been a Mauser?) with a bayonet attached, shooting and stabbing strange soldiers and the Xenomorphs from the Alien films in an effort to make it to some medical room. Once there, I found a nurse who was on some mission to make it to some injured person with some painkillers and tranquilizers, and it was up to me to get them there. It ended before anything else happened.
Erin Lightheart
Erin Lightheart
Primiceriatus999

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:24 am

So it was a Re:Creators dream, complete with spoilers. I'm behind, have only watched up to the point where
Spoiler:
Anyway, it starts with this knight squire girl. She's at the finale of her character arc (as a knight squire, she was young and inexperienced, doubting herself, especially with someone like Alice around), and has unlocked a new power, the secret to Altair's strength. She kneels beside her blade which is made of these squares of different colors, tapping each square saying words and making them shine. Then in a climactic scene, she holds her sword up to the sky, says the words to her super attack, and unleashes it against Alice! A kind of rocker bother extends from the back of the blade, not for a beam but to power a super smash! There's a flash of light, and it's all over.

SPOILERS:

And last, it's all OCs. There's two who are traveling together in the subway. There's this kid, age of mecha kid, but with brown hair, he's a street rat. The other is an old man, but more like Tager or something than the mercenary dude. Note: I've only ever played Continuum Shift and never managed to beat the first battle against vampire girl with Ragna, so that's entirely based on shallow surface impressions. And last is me. Or rather, 'me'. As is usual in my dreams, rather than actually being myself or controlling myself, there's usually a character 'setting' that I identify as myself. Sometimes it's more a character that just happens to be me (like here), other times my identity is more prevelant (like in that dream where I was girl who discovered she was actually the daughter of this rich family, and explored this really old dilapidated bath while enjoying the nature from the windows). I was some guy who'd actually just acquired powers somehow. I somehow knew how they worked, I somehow knew that the other two who I was following also had powers, and I wanted to test my powers out. I had two powers: the first was my clairvoyant eye. It could see (or rather, test) the future, but only of what I found visually confirm (though it took into account things that were outside of my vision). It basically 'tested the future', like if it were chess, it would tell me how a certain move would make the board end up before I tried it. 'If I do this, what'll happen?' is what it answers. And it works on them until they corner and vanish from my line of sight. Anyway, I manage to not be noticed by them until they entered this empty train, into which I followed them. There, I used my other ability, the power to merge with, become, and manipulate liquids (all one power, one portion could not be used alone). I poured diet Coke onto the kid, because according to dream logic it was a superb choice with excellent viscosity and stickiness. The old man can actually manipulate liquids too, but quickly discovers that I actually became the liquid, so he can't control me.

Another dream I had the previous night was one where the world was destroyed by this virus that turned people into monsters. I didn't try very hard to remember this dream, so I forgot most of it. There was guy called Silverback, with silver hair, of course. He was young with a scheming wolf-like face despite being named after a gorilla. He was the leader of one group, the bad one, and there was another good group that I remember nothing of substance of. Anyway, they're fighting, of course. But then there was me. This was even less me then the previous me, hell, it was hardly me at all. I was this pair of siblings with brown hair who were all quiet and mysterious and super powerful. They were in a car when the virus hit, but then time stopped for them and they were trapped inside for a damn long time, ended up older then they look, etc. They came out of it with knowledge of what would happen among other stuff they shouldn't know, and then spent as much time as they could before the apocalypse (the virus had appeared and it was too late to stop it, but it hadn't actually started spreading yet) learning all sorts of secret arts from their parents (who had secret arts to teach them) and they became known as geniuses as they become completely OP. In the the, after learning their story, the leaders of the two groups somehow became completely sympathetic to them, because according to dream logic (that was actually narrated by a narration voice), 'they were so pure, so benevolent, so objectively good and innocent that it was impossible to bear ill will towards them'.

Dream logic: the rules of how the dream world works. They do not always make sense.

Then, to record the dream from a long time ago. I was this girl (more on the me side) who had lived a normal life, but discovered she was actually the child of this wealthy family. She went back to her family home, and entered. Everything felt really dreamlike. She wondered outside and found this separate building that was a bath. She stripped down and entered. Though it was a 'bath', or so the setting went, it was actually this cramped corridor that was falling apart. One side was windows without glass, the other was like a really long kitchen counter, with sinks and stuff and stuff, all rusted. It all felt old, used, like people had been using it for countless years. She stared out the window and into the garden, filled with nature, and admired it. And that's all that really happened. It was quite the pleasant dream.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:25 pm

There is one dream I always remembered, though it's classified as a nightmare I'm no longer frightened of it.

The dream starts off with me running towards an isolated lighthouse; it was a dark and stormy night seriously not kidding. And I'm trying to escape something as there is a real feeling of me being chased and so I took shelter, upon entering I'm squashed into a small room with many trap doors and somehow I have the limbs to force them all back keeping them closed. But I can feel it the pressure of someone trying to force each of those trap doors opening, and they continue in number, so I continue to hold them all closed.

And this goes on for hours in my mind; it felt like hours keeping holding what I called monsters back until I grew tired and my strength vanished which finally led to the monsters pouring in. I assume then I was killed as I woke up instantly.

Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:50 am

Well, here's another dream I had during a nap.

KKohaku: A couple close friends and I are escaping from some huge organization that we accidentally stepped on the toes of.
KKohaku: We find in refuge in a relatively abandoned school building before a liaison of that organization contacts us, saying he wishes to broker a deal for our lives.
Thu Oct 26, 7:54:58pm
KKohaku: Needless to say, we're all tired and set up a time to meet. One of us heads out to get some extra supplies while me and the other friend preparing the room for the negotiation with the liaison.
KKohaku: We end up hiding useful stuff in the lockers (eg weapons, comms devices, and catalysts) in case we need to escape.
Thu Oct 26, 8:02:08pm
KKohaku: Anyways, two liaisons came.
Thu Oct 26, 8:03:45pm
KKohaku: One was a skinny bookish looking girl with glasses. Think typical animu librarian. Me and that friend thought she was likely going to be some sort of stenographer for the meeting. The actual liaison was...well, an ugly bastard to put it lightly.
KKohaku: Now there were two main issues. That first friend who had left was nowhere to be seen.
Thu Oct 26, 8:05:46pm
alexanderbeathen: o.O
KKohaku: He had never come back from his supply run.
Thu Oct 26, 8:07:39pm
KKohaku: Now the first thing the liaison asks us to do is each pay him a hundred bucks and disarm ourselves. As collateral.
KKohaku: Now, me and my friend, being desperate, comply.
KKohaku: We make our ways to the conference room we had set up for the negotiation
Thu Oct 26, 8:08:40pm
KKohaku: He accidentally bumps into us a couple of times to assert his position over us.
KKohaku: One we're in the conference room, we immediately start our negotiation.
Thu Oct 26, 8:10:32pm
KKohaku: Things seem to be going okay at first, but start going downhill as he starts to make more and more ridiculous demands
KKohaku: All while feeling around his pockets randomly.
KKohaku: Now, neither my friend and I catch onto this and then he says he's missing his collateral money, asking us to open our wallets.
Thu Oct 26, 8:11:40pm
KKohaku: As we do, I find the money in my own wallet and am nothing short of horrified.
KKohaku: The liaison never had any intent of negotiating with us.
Thu Oct 26, 8:13:10pm
alexanderbeathen: You should write this in the thread.
KKohaku: He declares negotiations over while he and his secretary girl place three things on the table. Two techy looking cubes reminiscent of the black boxes from NieR Automata, leaving all my danger signals to run in overdrive, and a projector
KKohaku: The projector shows a video of him and the secretary brutally mowing down the friend we sent to get supplies on his way back.
Thu Oct 26, 8:14:51pm
KKohaku: (I will, Alex. But I'm in too deep now)
Thu Oct 26, 8:16:21pm
KKohaku: The liaison says that the negotiation is off and that the organization will now terminate us and everything related to us.
KKohaku: Out of pure rage, I jump up, knock down the table (and the cubes), and begin to run towards him to attack.
KKohaku: He presses a switch and the other friend quickly pulls me back. The two of them begin to be enveloped in a rectangular black aura that eventually obscures them and begins to expand.
Thu Oct 26, 8:17:48pm
KKohaku: While my senses are delayed, my friend begins to pull me with her towards the exit and then I regain sense and bolt while keeping her hand tight.
KKohaku: The light turns white and envelopes the room while the two of us barely manage to escape.
Thu Oct 26, 8:19:31pm
KKohaku: I land on my back just barely out of the white beam's area of effect and she lands on my chest as we basically lay there in a half embrace
Thu Oct 26, 8:21:19pm
KKohaku: I say, "we barely got out." with a sigh of relief and get up. But then I see here crying with a forced smile as she says, "No. They got me."
Thu Oct 26, 8:22:25pm
KKohaku: My eyes follow her body until I see the back of her right heel is missing, looking like it was cut out and numbers were flying around the wound.
Thu Oct 26, 8:23:35pm
KKohaku: She begins to disintegrate into streams of numbers as she says, "I'm sorry, [INSERT MY REAL NAME HERE]"
Thu Oct 26, 8:24:45pm
KKohaku: And as she's still in my embrace, she disappears entirely along with the white light and my arms immediately clasp around my chest.
KKohaku: (Man, I did not realize how long it would take to tell this dream)
Thu Oct 26, 8:26:04pm
KKohaku: Dead eyed, I look into the space where the conference room was and see that the room, the floors above, and the floor below (a storage room) were entirely erased leaving behind obvious cubic features in a circular crater.
Thu Oct 26, 8:28:02pm
KKohaku: And then I walk off the edge.
KKohaku: I hear a painful crack, splat, and split at once and then I wake up standing next to those two friends I lost.
Thu Oct 26, 8:29:19pm
KKohaku: Since I've watched Re:Zero, I look at the time and notice that this is only an hour before we sent the friend off on a supply run.
Thu Oct 26, 8:30:23pm
KKohaku: I explain everything and they accept it without question as we begin to make preparations to lure the liaison in and then escape with our lives.
KKohaku: And while we're planning and setting things up, I wake up for real.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down