Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Kisaragi Anko Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:13 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[?] A Certain Masked Man OOC

+7
Takamiya Jin
Oda Taichi
Vita Vesta Caesar
Sir Alexander Beathen
Hakusho Tsuru
Kita Tsukiko
Kaneko Mirai
11 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Should we drop A Certain Masked Man?

[?] A Certain Masked Man OOC - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%[?] A Certain Masked Man OOC - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[?] A Certain Masked Man OOC - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%[?] A Certain Masked Man OOC - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

[?] A Certain Masked Man OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: [?] A Certain Masked Man OOC

Post  Oda Taichi Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:59 am

Just in case no one had noticed, Guy has edited his previous post and I have nothing more to say or any hard feelings. Honestly, any hard feelings died with the original post. Everything that was my concern has been expressed and the fact this occurred forced us to look at these issues head-on and I consider it healthy.

Look I'm going to be honest, no one is perfect and this is very obvious. We all think differently and understand things differently which sometimes causes us to clash. It's a natural part of any community and any place without arguments are a complete farce. Personally, no one is going to always respond correctly and you can be well versed in social interactions but you're eventually going to slip up. And when you do it's always best to look back and try to learn why it happened. But its also important to understand how others feel and accept how they see things even if you don't agree.

And we can always learn from our own mistakes, even for those who claim to be mostly rational in conversation. Like me for example, yes I just called myself rational and oddly sober. lol  

ANYWAY, that wasn't the reason for me posting here.

It seems both me and Koyoko have the intention to leave the scene in our next posts. I feel like that what I can write for my next post will lead to Oda leaving, thank you for Koyoko for providing with that exit. So informing everyone here my intention, I thought it would be best when we arrive at the apartment to explain how Kita/Mirai or anyone else how they got there. Like maybe minor comments how you just followed him, or forced his hand anyway. Since I think it would suit the flow much better, how you forced his hand after the fact.

Last edited by Oda Taichi on Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:22 am

I'm just really hoping we can transition to the night phase eventually. I'm itching to post, after all.

Besides that, I am already thinking about how to go on for my side. It's obvious Mugino's gonna come after Koyoko, with the information she managed to obtain in the morning. Therefore the objective of my question will be the when?
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:41 pm

It might depend on just how Mugino intends to find him maybe. Or is that a non-issue. I don't have a specific time for her to show up, but I assume because everyone is diverging on the pick up location for more information on the Masked Man, Mugino would be there specifically to get the package. Maybe she would arrive later than everyone else? Or before everyone as they arrive? Not sure.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Mugino has an underling organisation searching the entire city for him, so I suppose she would be the quickest, wouldn't she?

Also, who else would be after the package, except the Masked Man? As far as I can tell the others are currently following the apartment hint. So why chase after Koyoko right off the bat? Not even knowing that he stands at the centre of shit~?
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:57 pm

Good point.

Mugino will be most likely to be the first to make a polite greeting, offer some tea and have a pleasant negotiation on who gets the package and who loses an arm.

Mugino for best girl~.

Though I suppose it depends what they find at the apartment. From what I understand, they'll be checking the apartment a little before Koyoko gets the package. This would mean if they get information about the package location, they'd head there after the time skip. BUT if the information is somewhat unrelated or non-specific, then yes they'd be late.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:41 pm

Mugino Shizuri wrote:Mugino has an underling organisation searching the entire city for him, so I suppose she would be the quickest, wouldn't she?

Also, who else would be after the package, except the Masked Man? As far as I can tell the others are currently following the apartment hint. So why chase after Koyoko right off the bat? Not even knowing that he stands at the centre of shit~?

That was sort of what I had in mind, so if you like I can have her lackeys send another message with details on Koyoko's whereabouts (assuming that's okay with Koyoko as well of course.)

And yeah, as Koyoko surmised, the apartment will reveal information about the package's destination, allowing them to intercept him along the way/once he reaches the destination himself.
Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley
General Superintendant of Academy City

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:58 pm

I'm totally okay with Mugino finding Koyoko by any means, really. The lackeys seem simple and effective enough. But in regards to WHEN the others intercept him..I would prefer it if it was most likely after Mugino's immediate confrontation with him. Otherwise they may likely be targeted by her as well if they interact with him first. I think it's more convenient that they head there just after any sort of chaos started, or just before it happens.

Point being: I think it's best that Mugino arrives first.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:34 am

Hmm, regarding when we intercept him maybe its best this happens after Mugino is gone or moved on?I don't think it's the right time for the Non-dark side group to become targets of the 4th ranked level five. At least we should try and avoid such a thing. And the stuff about the apartment sounds good.

We just need to get this scene finished now, which means its Turtle's turn now and then Mura. But Oda will probably storm off, so if you want me to post to accelerate the scene's end for Oda at least let me know.

Last edited by Oda Taichi on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:22 pm

Admittedly, I didn’t have the best night last night, so I will be taking this as a repost of the original one.

Considering that Mugino and Natsumi should both be the superior investigators, given by their involvement with the Dark Side and the resources provided through that, I do think we should get a chance to investigate a bit more, considering we haven’t been given the chance to during daytime. Therefore, turning to the thread’s other side, I’d like to request a few rotations for us to make up for the loss we experienced during daytime. Would you guys be fine with taking a short break and giving us the head-start after the time skip~?
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:49 pm

That's fine by me and don't see any problem with that. Assuming Guy and everyone else is okay with it. Just don't kill Yokkun :T
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Also fine with me. I see no problems either...
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaneko Mirai Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:40 pm

I'd say go for it. You have ideas in mind and then there's the fact that the sides and their actions are unlikely to clash for the time being, at least until the Masked Man encounters Koyoko. The apartment scene can take place after your scene, I think.
Kaneko Mirai
Kaneko Mirai
Level 3 Viscoelastic Impulse

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:15 pm

So Turtle! It's your turn next buddy, can you chime in to let us know when you're going to post?
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Slrarythryng, it's your turn to post and the rest of us are waiting on you. If something has come up then please post in the absence thread or this OOC to let us know. Otherwise I'll have no choice but to assume you're not planning on continuing.

In light of the last couple of weeks, I really think it best that this scene not take any longer than it needs to.
Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Takamiya Jin Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:29 pm

Oh right, sorry. Honestly slipped my mind. I'm a bit busy practicing for my driving test in a few days, so if you guys could just skip me for now, please? I'll try to remove myself from the rotation in my next post and be ready for the time skip to night, as I mentioned a few posts ago.
Takamiya Jin
Takamiya Jin
Level 3 Spatial Lock

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:26 am

OK that means it's Muras turn now, i also messaged him on Skype so onwards Mura let's get this scene finished.
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kita Tsukiko Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:29 pm

Sorry to say, but it most likely won't be done today because I have to study for a midterm tomorrow and a quiz later on today, so I'll have to post tomorrow >.>. Don't wanna delay things, but this isn't really something I can put aside.
Kita Tsukiko
Kita Tsukiko
Level 2 Jamais Vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Okay. We can wait. If we're going to be moving towards the apartment I'll get the scene post ready to give you all something to work with.
Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:58 pm

Now that all the OOC drama has been put to rest I have another matter that needs to be addressed.

The past few weeks have been rough on us all and I'm getting the impression that people aren't enjoying the thread and all the accompanying baggage. I know that my enjoyment of it has certainly been tarnished and I've sort of lost the desire to carry on.

So I'm putting it to a vote. The poll at the top of the page is anonymous so don't feel like you're going to get in trouble for voting one way or another.

Do we continue or do we close the thread and brush this all under the carpet?

Last edited by Aleister Crowley on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Kita Tsukiko Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:03 am

I want to keep going with this. I know that I was supposed to post yesterday, but some stuff came up so I had to wait on that. But I'm mopping up some stuff and I'll be able to post so we can move on. Either way though, I am ready and willing to continue this.
Kita Tsukiko
Kita Tsukiko
Level 2 Jamais Vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:48 am

Greetings everyone, so I took a moment to read recent events and well that happened. But onto this thread,  personally, I had voted to continue with it as I'm still interested. Sure, maybe this sounds strange from the guy who previously suggested to take my character out. But that was to help deal with the cast issue, but that isn't a concern anymore at least in regards to this question.

I voted to continue, but honestly Guy this is really up to you. It would feel wrong if you kept this RP going without having any desire in doing it. A feeling I once had regarding 'The Grail of Blood'. After a hiatus, I attempted to continue it out of trying to do the right thing for others. But it had only left me to feel disconnected. So I was happy after Natsume attempts to make it work, that it was finally shut down. It felt like a true burden and I would rather you not go through it.

So if you have no desire to continue, then I strongly suggest you don't and move on to other RP ideas. Especially if ending this will help put things behind us.

Either way, I'm happy to brush any trouble that had been caused previously under the rug. I have no hard feelings and hope no one does for me. Since considering what just happened, I'm not going to use it as an excuse for my part in the drama that has now passed. It happened and I accepted my role in it. I just hope my apologies and my future actions will remove any hard feelings.

To better things? Hey?
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:13 pm

You know my stance, Guy.

I am ready to keep playing in this thread and see it through till the end~

It's a good one, after all.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:53 pm

I'm honestly with Alex like this, I PERSONALLY want to continue this thread as much as i did at the start, and with the all the drama gone now, I can actually focus.

BUT if you really have no desire to continue this thread even if people want to continue. Though I want you to continue, there's no point if you yourself can't have fun or enjoy what you're writing.

*Whispers* But I'd prefer it if you'd continue, yes.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Takamiya Jin Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:09 pm

I say keep it open. I've been having fun, despite the abnormal issues- And I think that we can definitely turn around from this and get back on track. If I'm wrong, we can always take a second look at things, but... I'd at least give it a second shot before condemning it?
Takamiya Jin
Takamiya Jin
Level 3 Spatial Lock

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:58 am

I will hold off from posting until Guy comes to a decision, but if we do continue we should discuss how to write Lemouri's character out of the picture.
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next