Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Kisaragi Anko Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:13 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] Friends with Benefits OOC

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[SS] Friends with Benefits OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: [SS] Friends with Benefits OOC

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:07 pm

*screams internally*

*screams externally as well*

*screams once more for good measure*

Okay. With this, I suppose I am actually, officially, totally, for reals for keeps no take backs back in the game. Yes. First post in a over a month I think, feels weird. Anyway, hopefully with this things'll get back on track.

Also, let's burn down the greenhouse, yes.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

[SS] Friends with Benefits OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: [SS] Friends with Benefits OOC

Post  Nikolas Remes Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am

Welcome back, right it's my go next and I shall post after HS. Since I think its right for me to focus on story focused threads first.
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Wow. Don't know why it took me so long, though I did read the entire thread again before continuing. Anyway, let's try to pick things back up again.

Turn order!

Tempus - > Jack -> Haku -> Me
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Atsa Tsinaajinii Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Post is out. Jack's turn.

Vita continues to make things difficult for the shaman
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Legatum373

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:03 pm

Another reminder Jack! Its the last day of the deadline! Lets pick the pace up again guys!
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:50 am

GRAAAAAAAH IT IS DONE

Sincerest apologies for the delays... Am still trying to get back into the groove of things I suppose, though that matters little in the face of results.

And Atsa is drawn ever further into Vita's clutches...

Regarding the fire, I think the vehicle would be a fine source. The hounds' presence is quite the interference. To get Atsa to abandon his duties, perhaps not only temptation, but also the use of some of those rare and wonderful plants is in order... Alcohol is not the only thing that can dull one's judgement. Surely some of those poisons could induce the same effect, if Atsa and/or Vita were to be exposed during an impending argument/horseplay as Vita nonchalantly picks the lock to the door...?

EDIT: also, Hakkun next, and Tempo, please have your bird leave a shit inside the restaurant please and thank you
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Saravati Nair Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:52 am

Post as promised enjoy and enjoy and enjoy~
Saravati Nair
Saravati Nair
Volare723

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:14 pm

I couldn't do much as its basically waiting to see how the troublemakers get up too. Honestly, I thought I did enough for Tempus to actually to go through whatever he had planned for the Eagle with my last post. So lets see what happens now hey Tempus boy?

Nikolas' thinking right now. He knows you guys are at the back and yet Atsa used his eagle to get his attention at the front. This seems like a 101 attempt at distraction and so why he feels the need to ask Sara to intervene.

Depending on how the next posts work out, I may change the posting order as I don't think we should remain too long on this one situation. So lets get to it and see your plan to ruin my tavern ;_;

Tempus - > Jack -> Sara -> ME!
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Atsa Tsinaajinii Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:56 am

The shaman has stopped being a dunce and gained some valuable information by eavesdropping via his eagle. While burning the greenhouse to the ground would've been a fantastic idea it will have to wait for now, I doubt they could've gotten through the door before Sara caught them. So now the shaman is making his way back whether Vita goes with him or not.

With that its Jack's turn. You can still try to burn down the greenhouse if you want, I'm sure the shaman can somehow accidentally delay Sara long enough while she's on her way. I'd still be as quick as possible about it. Maybe Vita can break into the backroom and find some plant that causes intoxication or similar symptoms, don't know of any at the moment. Sara can't stop you if she's drunk
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Legatum373

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:07 pm

OK, Jack is being temporarily removed from the thread and will be NPC''d until that situation. Tempus and Haku do you have ideas how to do this? Since Sara has been requested to interfere maybe she could knock Vita out lol

And Jack, please consider carefully if you're capable of returning to this thread. I rather not have to temporarily remove you more than once.
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Atsa Tsinaajinii Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:43 pm

While knocking Vita out would definitely take her out of the thread no sure if having Sara doing it makes the most sense. Sara was invited her by Vita after all, sort seems strange that she would go as far as to knock the girl out simply because Nikolas asked her to interfere. I could see it happening as an accident though. However, at the end of the day it isn't my character so the choice comes down to Hakkun.

If we go with the accidentally knock out, maybe just have Vita slip and hit her head after getting caught off guard by Sara's sudden arrival. Sort of wish we had gotten into the second part of the greenhouse as than we could just say Vita smelled a weird flower and passed out
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Legatum373

Back to top Go down

Post  Saravati Nair Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:07 am

I do quite enjoy the thought of drop kicking Vita though. Probably wouldn't be an appropriate location though. That being said, I do like the idea of prideful little Vita slipping in shock at Sara coming at an inopportune time and having a knock-out by fall. Fits the atmosphere of the thread more.
Saravati Nair
Saravati Nair
Volare723

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:51 am

Sounds good.

Thinking about it I think its best Haku goes next and post as Sara, giving her a chance to interfere. I'll respond as Vita in the post afterwards along with Nikolas. While I like Tempus' knock out thing, it would require some BS for something like that to occur in the greenhouse. The environment is controlled, so I don't think that would be possible.

So Sara next!
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:12 am

Right, Vita has been basically removed from the roleplay. Meaning there is now a slot available for anyone with a magic side character to take part.

Don't worry about how you will come in and just arrive like a normal customer. Please post on this OOC if you have interest in joining this SoL roleplay.
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Atsa Tsinaajinii Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:16 am

There you go! I believe it is Hakkun's turn now. Atsa is basically in shock now after watching the greenhouse get completely wrecked by Sara's dropkick. All this trouble happened just as he was trying to leave. This really just isn't a good day for the poor shaman. At the very least they all know they are part of the same Church now. Yay for progress!
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Legatum373

Back to top Go down

Post  Saravati Nair Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:06 am

Will Sara's feelings of complete disappointment ever fade away? Only time will tell.
Saravati Nair
Saravati Nair
Volare723

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum