Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Aoki Aiko Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:54 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] Revelatory Hatred

5 posters

Go down

[SS] Revelatory Hatred  Empty [SS] Revelatory Hatred

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:21 am

August 1st, 22:05 (10:05pm)

Zuisho placed the empty can on the bench before taking a few steps back. It was dark outside and he was just in a standard t-shirt. The moon was giving off a nice glow though. So even with the street lights it wasn't so bad on light. The sound of people was heard on and off with the occasional sound of cars. Of course this wasn't just nothing for him. This park wasn't the most frequented at this hour. So it was generally where he came to blow off steam. Though he was sure the maintenance groups probably hated it. He would use his own ability in these moments...though far and few in between. As it was best he kept it to himself, continued to build his body. But...sometimes his own anger would get to him. And it was always oddly cooling for him to let off his steam by taking a few shots at empty cans or bottles from a distance. It helped him learn his ability more, how to manage it even push it further. But it wasn't a skill he could use freely. He would kill anyone or anything if he messed up...more so when he was just trying to unwind from the insanity that was his parents. They needed to die, if it wasn't just because of the money or anything. If it wasn't because he was to be their heir. They would have left him on the street to die.

“They never care....i should be used to this by now. But every time...it just puts wounds in me.” He pointed his laser pointer to the can before him. And a light began to form, in a small ball before it move to shoot. The fire would send a shock threw his entire body. Pushing out a shock wave threw him. It was to say the least the after fire of his own skill. There was supposedly someone with the same ability. Though they say they had it way before him. It's fine, he didn't care. They were a level 5 and he was...nothing. They merely would bring it up to give him encouragement. To push to a new goal. His desire though...was far from pure in these moments. His hatred would burn threw his body as the shot would fly of in a straight like beam, burning the can and slamming into the ground behind it. He would cut off his power so the shot would dissipate in the end. But he could physically move, he had to stand. And most of all it wasn't like he had complete control over the shot anyways. Merely a point and fire at one location.

He would have normally looked around to make sure no one was about. But...it seemed he was careless this time.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

[SS] Revelatory Hatred  Empty Re: [SS] Revelatory Hatred

Post  Mitayama Mirai Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:13 pm

This was her favorite park in District 6. Here, she met this portal-guy and Takashi some time ago on a hot summer day; It was relaxing to think about this encounter while strolling through the park and looking up to the moon. Mirai wasn't in her school-uniform this time; She wore a blue sweatshirt and short pants.

Mirai  was honest to herself; It was kind of thrilling for her to break the official curfew. It was a little bit childish, but the thought of herself, being a model student with good marks during daytime, doing something “bad” during night, kind of excited her. Like a double life! … Sorta. But she also had a  good reason to be out at night today. A good reason for her, at least.
Mirai blinked, as she saw a strange light not far away from her casual route. Her lips started to form a faint grin. The light attracted her, like a moth. Mirais curiosity took over and moved her body towards the direction this beam came from. And what she found, was...

“Woah! What kind of  ability is that!?”

A voice behind Zuisho Ryuketsu suddenly said. Mirai looked at the tall boy with a curious gleam in her eyes; He was older then her. His hair appeared almost as white as snow... The young girl closed the distance immediately. She started to circle around him with jumping steps and examined his appearance exactly. “It looks like a laser! That's amazing! How do you control it? How does it work? You're here to exercise, right? You're breaking the curfew! That's no good~!”  She flooded him with words in a playful tone.  
She stopped to hop around him after a short while and leaned towards him to look deeper into his eyes. Mirai smiled. “You look a little bit upset, though~ You shouldn't handle a dangerous ability like that while you are in this sort of mood. What if you loose control...? You arm could explode or something like that!” Her sight wandered to the destroyed cans on the ground in front of them.
Mitayama Mirai
Mitayama Mirai
Level 2 Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Murakami Takashi Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:57 pm

Tonight was one of THOSE nights...Takashi couldn't sleep with all of the noise, so he decided to take a special trip. He liked his new spot from before, but seeing as how it was night and past curfew he had to be a little sneaky. What was 10 minutes before felt like 30 as he was constantly watching himself to see if anyone else was around.

But finally, he was at the park, a light breeze brushing his right shoulder. "The wind isn't too strong today. No matter, that should mean that it's not as resistant."

However, as he was walking to his spot, he heard an all too familiar voice speaking just a little too loudly to his left. While he wanted to walk over to his spot below the tree at first, he thought for a good while and, with a sigh, turned and carefully made his way over to the source. After a bit of a walk, he saw two people a few meters away but while he recognized one of them by their voice, he didn't know the other person. "Mirai seems to be getting herself in a lot of situations, both good and bad..." He thought about whether or not he should join in and after a few seconds took a deep breath and walked up behind the stranger, staying a few feet away.

"Seems like we've been seeing each other a lot recently, eh, Mirai?"

Level 2 Current

Back to top Go down

Post  Isamu Gaji Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:27 am

His heartbeat was loud enough that he could feel it on every centimeter of his skin. His breathing was jagged and accelerated, his eyes were wide enough as every sense on him tingled with alert. Even if he was seated below the shadow of a large tree, his entire body was prepared to jump at any second, his legs flexed and ready to move and his back and hand in position against the trunk to use as support. Tension ran through his body as he felt the hair on his skin stand. His body was still in that position for about twenty seconds, and afterwards the first response came from his lips.

"... What the fuck was that?"

Less than a minute ago, he was simply sitting down on the dark of the night using his "watch" to take a look on the status of his network and such. Since his partner, Saga, had to be off for the night he decided to take a long walk around town, since nothing on his house works without her online. By the time he had noticed, it was almost ten o'clock, so he sat down for a bit to rest, between to bushes and under a tree, perfect for him. A time to relax and mostly be disconnected and in peace in a city filled with impossibles and darkness on every corner.

And then an energy beam went right by next to him.

As his brain made all sorts of models and ideas of what exactly was happening right now, and none of them made too much sense, until eventually a voice came up, the excited voice of a young girl. His body started to relax as he pushed himself up and looked over the tree, to find the young girl circling around a white haired male. Given the loud sounds, it seemed he was the shooter, but nothing else too dangerous was happening. With a relief taking over his body, he lets out a long sigh..."Ahhh... Fortunately nothing ba-Ghaaa!" ...before taking a single step and crashing down against the bush that was right beside him for the past while.

His body slammed face first on the cut grass, as the rest of himself was stuck on the large bush at the side. It looked like an obvious comedy show slapstick, only slightly more pathetic since there was no real joke outside of his perception. After struggling with the bush for about a minute, the young man was finally able to win and stand up, starting to clean his clothes from all the leaves. Even if the leaves moved out of their way easily, the humiliation of being an idiot in public would stay for a long while.

"I hate my life..."

Isamu Gaji
Level 2 Limit Overload

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t620-esper-isamu-gaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:26 am

It startled him for a moment. A voice tore threw the normal silence that was only fed from his own thoughts and the sounds of those around him. He was being questions by a girl that was younger then him. She seemed to hold purple eyes from what he could tell, and a twinkle of what seemed to be extreme curiosity. Rather flooding him with a barrage of questions as he analyzed her in full. Going across her fair skin to her hair. Down her body to her feet back up to her eyes once more. Yet the endless questions seemed to come with a light joking pester. Though he could say the same to her. His gaze focused on her eyes once more. Fully listening.

“I wouldn't say anything on those grounds. Being it seems we are both guilty of the same move. We both are out passed curfew...though my own reasons seem...more reasonable? Regardless I don't think it's something I should be talking about in the open to much. Most espers try to keep all that down to a need to know basis don't they?” He tried answering her questions, of course the flurry they were he would at times forget some parts. He had to push aside his hatred for the moment. His basic trash like treatment. Yet it was paused once more for another voice had come from the distance. Had he just took the day when so many would come forth?

It would seem this young ladies name was Mirai. Interesting to say anything on a certain level. He didn't look back just yet. Awaiting the response from the girl first. He knew if anything he'd have to pick up the cans and throw them into the trash after awhile.

In the mist of all of this, another person seemed to rise up. The seeming look on his face gave off a sort of 'What the hell' before he met his fate with the seemingly much better bush that was putting up quite the fight. He watched the man for a moment before seeming him fix himself. So that made 3 people that had spotted him, or are in some way coming towards him. This wasn't fair. He really didn't play out his cards right for today's entrance. The teen didn't seem to bad though, he had a sort of lean built with short black hair. He didn't seem to be too outstanding though in terms of standing out from a crowed. He could probably have been around his age or older to. He didn't really know per say. He merely sighed at this.

“You okay?” He asked the man who fell behind the bush, talking about something under his breath probably. It was fine. Not like it meant the end of things to him. So long as this group didn't bring up the attention of the police...maybe it would be good to burn off time here instead of murdering the innocent empty can race.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitayama Mirai Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:42 pm

Mirai grinned and raised her eyebrows after the older boy answered. His face looked serious as he talked to her, his voice sounded deep and collected. "Ahh? You're the serious type, eh? That's no fun~! I thought we have some kind of connection as curfew breakers!  Shady delinquents like us should share their secrets with each other, shouldn't they?" The young girl said cheerfully and blinked with her eye. "Also... You don't even know my reasons for being here. Perhaaaaps~ I'm just better at hiding my feelings than you?"  She noticed quickly that the white-haired boy was upset. Even though he talked calmly to her. She wondered what kind of person he was. He acted all secretive and didn't satisfy her curiosity at all.

However, another person joined them soon. The telepath's face seemed startled after she noticed the person standing in the light of a street lamp. Him again? The brown-haired boy with his scarf. “...Takashi? Oh! Again?” She giggled and placed one hand on her cheek. “No way! I hope that's just a coincidence and you're not like... stalking me and following me around! Tehehehe~... Seriously. That would be creepy as hell. Mirai started to smile again. “Anyway~! What are you doing here... Huh?”

"I hate my life..."

She turned around to the same bush as the white-haired one. This park was surprisingly lively today! She took a step forward and looked at the skinny boy behind the bush. The boy with the laser asked him whether he was alright. “The better question is... What's the deal with him hiding in bushes at night?”
Mitayama Mirai
Mitayama Mirai
Level 2 Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Isamu Gaji Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:52 pm

And here comes the real challenge for Gaji. Social interaction. After making an ass of himself on the first few seconds, this might be a bit of a harder challenge than usual. The nervousness that he had after the surprise attack hasn't left since he afterwards got a bit of an adrenaline pump, so this might be as complicated as it gets... Hopefully...

As the young silver-haired male walked towards him, to check on his health. As he walked closer, Gaji tried his best to (panickly) clean up his face of the dirt and grass, feeling the sting of a small cut right on his left cheek. "Ehhh, yee-eah... I think I'm okay... Ah ha ha...." As he tried his best to laugh it off, in the most awkward way possible, he looked as the other girl started to close in on himself as well.

And the question came right on track. Since right now he truly noticed a girl in front of himself, his entire body started to accelerate once again in a slight panic. And by slight, it could be say he was pretty much screaming internally. His mind raced with weird and silly excuses, and his mouth started to move before he could think the words that were coming out of his lips.

"I was, you know, like... Ahhhh... Doing, that and stuff... Like-like here on the tree... Because I was... I mean..." As his mind went through every single of his stupid ideas for excuses, he had a single objective. Hide the fact that he was here casually hacking around to pass time. Now, since hiding that fact was the only thing on his mind, he remembered something. His "smartwatch" still had all his work right on the screen, for any one of those people to notice. He stood dumbfounded for a few seconds, and then he started to tap on the screen of his large smartwatch-like device and closing up all the open software on it.

"This is.. uhhh... My my my my... Music notes! Because I was planning on practicing with my saxophone!!" As he finished "hiding" the evidence, the first excuse that popped up on his head was the easiest to notice it was a lie since his precious instrument was back home. A cold sweat started to form on his forehead, as he did his best to avoid the topic. "A-ah-anyways, aren't you kids supposed to be at your dorms? It's past most curfews by now..."

And as those few words trying to hide his embarrassment, his pathetic excuses and his shameful lack of social skills took over his public appearance, the only thing left on his head was a single phrase. {I'm inevitably idiotically instigating them to investigate me...}

Isamu Gaji
Level 2 Limit Overload

Back to top Go down

Post  Kumokawa Maria Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:36 am

Maria yawned as she walked. She had just finished an assignment in District 12 and was making her way to a bus stop in District 5 that would take her back close to her dorm. She ended up having to stay a long time in order to get the job done and she could not just up and leave at the estimated time. She had far too much pride as a maid to do that.

She was lucky Ryouran was pretty lenient in its curfew due to the nature and timing of some of the assignments they provided to students. Assignments given by the school could vary heavily both in the amount of work that needed to be done as well as the amount of time it took. It seemed that the purpose of this was to allow the maids to be able to adapt to whatever workload they end up receiving no matter how contrasted the type of work was.

"Still, the theology system schools are odd places. The amount of internal contrast within a single district could drive a person mad." She sighed as she walked down a park and eventually saw an odd commotion with four students.

What was even more odd is that they were all out past curfew and they did not seem to be college students or students from her school. So, she walked up from behind to the four who were standing around talking and stopped a few feet away from them. With a big maid-like smile, she spoke. "What are you guys all doing here at this hour? You guys do realize that you're all out past curfew."
Kumokawa Maria
Kumokawa Maria
Level 2 Violence Doughnut

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:39 am

He said some of the most oddest things a person could hear from a person covered in leaves pretty much and most of all behind a place looking...well not looking like the most trust worthy of citizens. It could have been something rather, sexual even. He sighed at the thought of this whole thing getting such a weird misunderstanding. This poor man may have just set himself up to being a pervert. He himself seemed to have made himself off to be a rather serious person. Was he? He probably was to most people. He wasn't really ever in that sort of mood to play around but it was mostly because he didn't even have time for all the normal fun some people would have. Of course, it was merely because he would need to schedule it. He let out a sigh slightly.

“My name is Zuisho Ryuketsu. Most people just call me Zuisho.” He stated to the girl to his side. Though she seemed to have turned her attention to the man who appeared as well. This just seemed to be a giant game of pop up people. To think he was just trying to burn off steam. Though...he was firing in that general direction of his possible senior. Maybe that was why? No, he made sure there wasn't anyone there...though he was acting more and more fishy. The sound of stalker though rang in his ears. Causing him to turn around. He may not have known this girl. But if this man was a stalker he could be rather dangerous. That wasn't something he could let slide.

Perv-san couldn't be much of an issue. I mean it wasn't like he was going to call him that out loud, he was sure the man had another reason for being behind the bench that wasn't so...pervy. But that didn't matter at the time. He had to keep the name to himself till he truly proved that he wasn't just taking weird creepy pictures...maybe he was going to far on that mans situation. He didn't seem like the type, but it was always the quiet ones. Then there was Stalker-kun over here. “Takashi huh?” He said allowed after looking back to the girl then to the boy. “You aren't stalking her are you Takashi?” he stated allowed. Looking back the Perv-san. “You should clean yourself up...i don't know what you were doing back there...but just sit on the bench for now. I can explain the situation as to why i'm here to anyone...but you don't really have the best way of doing it...just breath in and out. Deep breaths and you'll calm down...hopefully.” He stated before bringing his gaze forward once more.

“Another...” He stated calmly with slight annoyance. This was just growing into some weird circle or clique group it seemed of just different type of people. Was he just secretly drawing people to him in his anger? Or maybe it was some weird esper ability he acquired on the side. Wasn't there and anime he saw with that in it. “I can easily explain my reason for being out here.” He said turning his head slightly to hear the voice. “but at the moment i'd like to hear the reason for a possible stalker...though he doesn't seem to be a violent stalker...even if he is one.” He stated. The voice was female to say the least. He didn't really want to turn around and risk anything. But at the same time he knew it was rude and it was eating at him. Just as it did when Takashi aka stalker-kun sorta introduced himself and he didn't turn to face him. It wasn't on purpose merely him trying to not be ambushed. The girl may have had to be his combatant. Though that's not the best thing to ask of a stranger...
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Isamu Gaji Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:52 am

Now, this is getting even more out of hand. His nervousness didn't budge one bit, but he realized that more and more people kept appearing around the place. His hand moved towards his neck, pulling a bit on his tie and collar to swallow his nerves a bit. A small sweat started to run on his head, trying his best to recover as much composure as he could, or at least pretend to do so.

His eyes shifted towards the new female maid-looking teen, after doing his best (and failing) to swallow all of his usual social clumsiness, he replied to her. "A-aa-actually... I'm a graduate... So ehm, curfews are not my thing..." For some reason he had a feeling that nobody here would believe him easily, after all he was acting like a dumb kid even more than anyone else here right now.

As a heavy sigh escaped his lips, his head and arms went limp, as he hanged his head in front of himself. After listening to the gunman trying to calm him down, he resigned to the idea that most of today would be painful to explain properly. Without wasting too much time, he took a bit of distance and sat down onto the bench nearby, trying to ease his mind a bit more from all the crowd.

Slowly but surely, his heart started to relax a bit, and his mind started to clear, and he started to spout out his thoughts carelessly. "In the end I'm just a weirdo huh? I really need more social skills... Another heavy sigh escaped his lips as he tried to let his mind be free of complicated thoughts for a few seconds.

Now, having a bit more clear mind he focused again on his right hand, just as he was before all this started. His fingers twitched erratically, sending his impulses as communication towards the device on his wrist. He pulled out as much obvious information he could of the people around him, trying to make sure he wasn't surrounded either by enemies or worse, by law enforcers....

Isamu Gaji
Level 2 Limit Overload

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down