Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Aoki Aiko Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:54 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] A New Tutor! Roam Free, My Imagination!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[SS] A New Tutor! Roam Free, My Imagination! - Page 2 Empty Re: [SS] A New Tutor! Roam Free, My Imagination!

Post  Hayama Kenji Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:36 pm

And just like that, the all out brawl ended.

Still, it all went a little too easy. Kenji wasn't sure if it was because he had Kana by his side, or if the people that attacked them were planning something else and this was only a distraction. Still, before him right now, Natsuki was apologizing before his very eyes, the venerable leader of a gang. He even recognized exactly who he was now, remembering his face from homeroom during the earlier part of the school year. Kenji remembered his attendance being very sporadic; Kenji at least went to school, even if he spent the time anywhere else but class. That had to count for something, right?

"Right. I'll hold you to that, bright eyes." The thought of schoolwork dampened his mood, so he pulled out his mobile to re-check the schedule that Kana had created. He began putting in the dates, times, and expectations, revolving around his own schedule. Now that school was out, he at least had free time... and, he would have to fill it with studying.

He looked up as Natsuki began speaking again. "Huh. Thought you left... Fudou-chi, huh? Your boys lack any sort of formation. But you guys get points for toughness and sticking by each other.." It suddenly hit Kenji that he had no idea who their group was exactly, but they did have an excuse of... taking out espers who hunted down level 0s? A number exchange would be great. Kenji's interest was perked. And it sounded a hell of a lot more fun than crunching equations all summer long.

"Yeah here... just send me a message. And don't call me Hayama-san, that's my father's name. Kenji's just fine." They exchanged information quickly enough, then Kenji gave him a nod before turning away from the library to head to a convenience store. Other locations would be too crowded right now. A package of curry and a bowl of noodles would make an excellent dinner tonight. As he walked away, he shouted behind him, "Don't hesitate to give me call anytime! Sounds like your group needs a fact checker."

On his way home, the day's events played over and over in his head. Summer Vacation had only just started, but things were looking up for him already. He met two new people who didn't seem to have their entire head up their ass, he had a new routine to follow, and he found a new mystery to investigate and play with. Swinging his bag of food as he made his way up the steps to his apartment, he hummed the main theme to "Anger Highway", wondering what types of games Kana typically played. Considering her nature, studious, arrogant, possibly fearless, he imagined she enjoyed competitive gaming. When it came to arcades, that would be fighting games. He hadn't played much of those, so as he brought out his phone to call Rei as he set up dinner, he also made a note to check his library of games to get in some practice before he met up with Kana again.

When he finally sat down to eat, after he had talked everything over with Rei he realized something. There was no reason for Natsuki to have wanted his number. Making things up, sure, but they could have just met up again in school. Could be that he had no idea they were in the same class, but he also remembered how his facial expression had changed ever so slightly when Kana mentioned not being merciful to him again. His mind then drifted off to Level 0s as a whole; were so many of them that angry they had not developed any abilities?

Clasping his hands to be thankful for the food in front of him, he switched the TV on as he realized the real reason why he should be studying more. For every person that had an ability in Academy City, there were that many other people who didn't have any sort of ability at all. Slurping down his noodles, he acknowledged that his teacher was right... it was his responsibility to do all that he could to focus on his power.

But until then, there were games to play.

Fin~
Hayama Kenji
Hayama Kenji
Level 2 Impulse Drive

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum