Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Introduction Thread

4 posters

Go down

Introduction Thread Empty Introduction Thread

Post  Kuramoto Minako Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Okay, so the hardest part (for me) every time I RP is trying to get my character introduced. So, hopefully this post will help. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to assist me in creating a thread to introduce Minako to the world, so to speak. The only premises I have include meeting fellow students at Tokiwadai, or a trip to the Underground Mall, or even meeting in a local park. Not really too picky about premise, and not too sure where it would go from there.

If anyone is willing to join, please let me know, and perhaps we can work on thread ideas together. Thank you guys!
Kuramoto Minako
Kuramoto Minako
Level 3 Telekinetics

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread Empty Re: Introduction Thread

Post  Oda Taichi Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:46 pm

A Tokiwadai girl will be rather troubling to mingle with I do imagine. They don't really hang out with people not part of their social group and I consider the Railgun girls to be a rare exception. So if someone can make this work I guess I'll help.
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuramoto Minako Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Well, Minako really doesn't have much of a social circle due to her normally shy nature. Perhaps your character's role in Judgement could come into play?

Level 3 Telekinetics

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:49 pm

I'll be honest here, the girls from this school are in their own bubble in this city. They're basically in a different world compared to the likes of Oda who is in the same school as Uiharu. Your character may be shy but would she even respond well? We both from different social class so while you may be isolated it may make you more defensive.

It really up to you how you want to play it, but we would probably have to respect the social differences. Our characters will be from two different worlds and be putting this clearly, you're a princess, and Oda is a former delinquent turned Judgement.

However after reading your character maybe this can work.
With the help of a third party in the turtle.

I suggest this possible set up. Maybe fed up with feeling isolated within school you attempt to find friends outside the school garden. This plays on her naivety, shyness and acting without thinking as she was going into the real world of Academy city and acts like a girl in a brand new city. Maybe after some failed attempts because of being shy, you meet Turtle's useless kid character on his own in a park and manage to say hi because he's kid?

And knowing that kids luck he gets into some trouble dragging you into it? Either way, the point would be teaching your character the difference between the School garden and the rest of the city by bursting that bubble. Oda will, of course, act like a Judgement member and serve as the counter against after the trouble but also being a type of character she isn't used to dealing with and Turtle being the bridge between them?

This is an idea I came up in mere seconds, so feel free to edit and change. But I think exposing your character to life outside the School Garden would be amusing and the best starting point to help her interact with future espers outside her social class. Especially since not many on this forum are apart of that social group.
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuramoto Minako Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:55 am

That actually sounds pretty perfect! I think this would be amazing! So, How detailed do we need to make our plan? I can work on details sometime tomorrow, during my lunch break or after work. I am totally looking forward to this!

Level 3 Telekinetics

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakusho Tsuru Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:36 am

Oh dear, it seems something bothersome will happen again.

Perfect. Muahahahaha.
Hakusho Tsuru
Hakusho Tsuru
Level 1 Kami Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  Kita Tsukiko Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:45 am

Would you look at that? I'm still alive! Sorry for the silence but I've been a bit busy, so my clone comes by every so often to put on a show. However, I will definitely want to show up for real if you decide to go through with this little project! It'd be fun to stretch my limbs every once in a while, after all.

See you very soon. Insert evil laughter here.
Kita Tsukiko
Kita Tsukiko
Level 2 Jamais Vu

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread Empty The Balad of the Oddites

Post  Oda Taichi Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:05 pm

Introduction Thread Dynamic_audio_waves_04_vector_161623

The Secret Concert
(Urban Legend)
There exists a secret musical concert somewhere within the city. Apparently, it's supposed to be the greatest show you will ever experience! But the only way you're to get invited is by playing a particular radio station within the distance of a 'damaged' machine.[/center]

Summary:
Among the pressures of daily life, it can be frightening to reach out and make a friend. Kuramoto Minako is such a girl who feels isolated within the School Garden brought about by her shyness and the pressures of her unique environment. But one day, she acts without thinking and steps outside the boundaries of the School Garden. Though riddled with anxiety, what motivates her is to end her isolation by finding a 'friend' who isn't as stuck up like those at Tokiwadai. But what she finds outside is a different and more confrontation world. But her choice will lead to her finding out that the best of friendships are found in the most unlikely places and forged with the most unusual people. And all this is only possible by those brave enough to reach out towards others.

GM: Alex (contact me for questions)

Date: June 27th

Cast:

Main Cast: Kuramoto Minako (Player)
Kita Tsukiko (Player)
Hakusho Tsuru (Player)
Yoritaka Erize(SNPC)

Support Characters: Oda Taichi (Me!)

Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down