Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] MissFits OOC

5 posters

Go down

[SS] MissFits OOC Empty [SS] MissFits OOC

Post  Kamijou Touko Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:51 am

Somewhere in the deepest depths of the web, on some shady bulletin board…

『Posted by Madam Presidentx33 on August 03:

We are the club MissFits.

We are a club of misfits.

We will welcome you, if you are misfits.

Good? Evil? Kind? Cruel? Those things are standards. We are MissFits. People like us don’t fit any standard, rule, description, regulation, ideal, pattern, role model, concept, longing, possibility! We just exist and that’s fine! We do what we want when we want however we want and we don’t want to put into any category by you. Rules? This club doesn’t have any, nor do we desire any. I mean it fits what we are all about. Then again if we have something we are about, doesn’t that mean we follow some sort of standard, ideal? It’s a paradox! Just like someone who doesn’t fit anywhere!! So it’s perfect!!!

I’m the first and last club president and I will order you all to do whatever you like, however you like whenever you like. We’ll support you with all we have. Hacking, information transfer, assistance in whatever schemes you are plotting, alibis and even more. Just don’t forget to come to the weekly tea-party yeeeessss?!! Perfect~~!!

Come join us~! Just klick here >>>>> [Link removed by Admin]

We’re looking forward to meeting you!!!!! ヾ(o✪‿✪o)シ』

Big trouble is always a thing within the walls of Academy City. This story is just another example for that. Then again it isn’t about heroes or villains or anything the like. Judgement, Anti-Skill, a certain spiky haired girl, none of them has anything to do with that right now. It’s far removed from the usual confines of society. Basically you could say we’re entering the domain of the no-goods, but that isn’t entirely accurate either.

The club MissFits. Originally it was a school club or something in that direction. No one knows and it isn’t important for what it has become. At some point they started acquiring members on the internet, cheap advertisements on various message boards, with the OP usually disappearing after dropping a single link. That link infected a few people’s PCs and next they were put through hell. Someone monitored their everyday lives, harassed them, sold their data and eventually some of the watched received an invitation card. That is how they got into that club. But that hardly matters for that story, either.

What matters is the people that were accepted and the organisation that grew from it. MissFits is a gathering of outcasts. People that fit nowhere, because they are simply too crazy, even for Academy City’s standards. And now it is exactly that type that forms a gang. A group roaming the city’s streets. Their members from all over. Their members free to do whatever they desire. Their members supporting each other in their own mad ordeals. Pranks, beat-ups, assistance in crime, drugs, shoot-outs, terrorist acts, tea parties, all that kind.

Like an unstoppable avalanche the MissFits have appeared in Academy City’s night life, shaking the underworld and causing nothing but trouble for anyone involved. Their reckless acts, their uncontrolled movements and their impossible to predict behaviour.

Who are they? What do they want? Why is it that no one has ever stopped them? Where will things end?

Find out yourself.

Cast: Hujisaka Natsumi, Kamijou Touko, Tsukomata Kana, Fudou Natsuki, Takamiya Jin

Last edited by Kamijou Touko on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t18-esper-kamijou-touko

Back to top Go down

[SS] MissFits OOC Empty Re: [SS] MissFits OOC

Post  Kamijou Touko Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:53 pm

I posted the opening post just now. I will write a second one to open Chapter 1. From there on you can start posting and hopefully I will have a set-up for some of you prepared~

But I do wonder if we could find a common means of communication for everyone to share inputs and discuss things for the thread.

Personally I would suggest something along the lines of a Skype group.
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsukomata Kana Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:12 pm

I don't mind having like a group or something like that, but I'm not really a fan of skype. I'd personally prefer Steam or Discord. I am sort of anti-skype, due to it being a bloated program that runs poorly in my experiences. Though if it came down to it, I suppose I could maybe bring myself to log into it occasionally.
Tsukomata Kana
Tsukomata Kana
Level 3 Spatial Control

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:15 am

Hmm, in that case it may actually be wiser to return to the good old fashioned "either use the OOC or a dedicated chatbox" methods? I don't particularly mind Discord but don't have it around in a portable manner and the point of using Steam with its poor management of chat history is beyond me.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudou Natsuki Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:52 am

Oh, what is this. Randomly noticed, sorry if I kept anyone waiting.

I can do any of the above, though in detail it breaks down like so:

• I'm on steam 100% of the time I'm free so it's easy to reach me there. Even if we dont use it for discussion, it's a good way to find me without resorting to asking Tsukomata. I won't be on steam from work, even though it's possible.

• I go on discord frequently but it isn't up always. I can turn it on with no real break of routine AND it has the benefit of me being able to go on it from work, via browser.

• I can go on skype but I'm in the same boat as Tsukomata. If we use skype I'll try to log on regularly, just don't prefer it over the above. I can also use it from my phone, but probably wont write much from it, preferring to type on keyboard.

• A chatbox huh. I've never tried it. I don't mind doing so if that's comfortable for people. I could use from work, just the trouble is I might forget to check it.
Fudou Natsuki
Fudou Natsuki
A Certain Level 0 Agitator

Back to top Go down

Post  Takamiya Jin Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:11 pm

For me, Skype's most convenient, and I also have steam. I don't have Discord, but that can be changed pretty easily, so I'm not really picky about whatever we decide to do.
Takamiya Jin
Takamiya Jin
Level 3 Spatial Lock

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamijou Touko Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:43 pm

After looking at the results of this conversation and talking to my dearest catoverlord, we have agreed to host a Discord channel on a specific group for this thread.

Therefore I will be sending around invitations to the Discord group.

Besides I actually think this is a good idea, as even though all of us aren't the most active on there it still is a better means of instantaneous conversation than OOCs or the chatbox at times (especially if discussions are necessary).

Still if you don't know any other way, address your problems in this thread.
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamijou Touko Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:24 am

As announced on the Discord Channel I will change the overall rotation order, basically making it:

Jin > Tsuchimikado > Kana/Natsumi/Natsuki > Touko > Jin
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamijou Touko Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:58 pm

With this final post having been placed, I hereby declare that MissFits is done~!

While the ending isn't the most satisfying in quite many ways, with all players having failed their objective, the story is obviously hardly over. There's still a lot more to explore, but let us see when that'll be. For now let us close the pages of this episode.

...does anyone see where we're going from here on out?
Kamijou Touko
Kamijou Touko
Level 0 Imagine Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down