Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Kisaragi Anko Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:13 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] Lolicon

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[SS] Lolicon - Page 2 Empty Re: [SS] Lolicon

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:19 am

"First, I wasn't licking anyone's wounds, I was being polite and showing concern for a man who was just beaten up. Look up kindness in the dictionary, it seems to be a concept you're not very familiar with. Second, I said it wasn't the best time to ask, I simply repeated my question because I thought that memory loss may have occurred from the concussion he probably has thanks to you. Third, you just admitted that this man, Guy, not remembering your name was at least part of the reason you hit him. Fourth, I don't care about how you feel, that should be obvious. I care about your feelings as much as you care about mine."

She waited until she was sure that Mack was done talking.

"If you have any more complaints, feel free to tell them to me now. It's better than hitting people. Seriously, how hard did you hit this guy?"

Confirming that he wasn't going to say anything else, she replied while lifting a finger for each answer.

“First, if 'kindness' was not a concept I'm familiar with I wouldn't be at Guy's place right now. But I'll grant you that my kindness is definitely not headed towards him. Also, sorry but you really act like you're licking wounds. Second, I'm sure you would have asked either way since you're only here for that purpose. Third, considering you met him what... A few minutes ago? I don't think you're well placed to concern yourself with the reasons I hit him. Fourth, you took the words out of my mouth.”

She took a breath and went back to crossing her arms together.

“I would gladly complain to him instead of you, you're not the reason I'm here... Also I probably used enough force to render a normal person unconscious by now. Let's see whenever he's normal or not.”
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:37 am

“First, if 'kindness' was not a concept I'm familiar with I wouldn't be at Guy's place right now. But I'll grant you that my kindness is definitely not headed towards him. Also, sorry but you really act like you're licking wounds. Second, I'm sure you would have asked either way since you're only here for that purpose. Third, considering you met him what... A few minutes ago? I don't think you're well placed to concern yourself with the reasons I hit him. Fourth, you took the words out of my mouth.”

“I would gladly complain to him instead of you, you're not the reason I'm here... Also I probably used enough force to render a normal person unconscious by now. Let's see whenever he's normal or not.”

Mack decided to do a quick 180 and face Natsumi, "Okay, back up. I'll admit that I don't know the relationship between you and this man, and that from point of view, hitting him appeared to be very uncalled for."  Mack tilted his head,

"But I've got a problem with what you said. You just told me the was another reason that you were angry enough at this man that you felt the urge punch him in the stomach and hit him in the face. But if you're willing to show any kindness to him at all, and are able to have a conversation with him and not hit him immediately, than I can't imagine that whatever he did to make you so upset made you that angry, and by extension, was even that bad. Therefore, in my point of view, this is still unjustified."

Mack than turned back to Guy, holding his arm out to him, ".........Wait, am I just holding my hand out for nothing than? I guess we'll see."
Mari Illustrious Makinami
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:14 am

"Okay, back up. I'll admit that I don't know the relationship between you and this man, and that from point of view, hitting him appeared to be very uncalled for. But I've got a problem with what you said. You just told me the was another reason that you were angry enough at this man that you felt the urge punch him in the stomach and hit him in the face. But if you're willing to show any kindness to him at all, and are able to have a conversation with him and not hit him immediately, than I can't imagine that whatever he did to make you so upset made you that angry, and by extension, was even that bad. Therefore, in my point of view, this is still unjustified. .........Wait, am I just holding my hand out for nothing than? I guess we'll see."

“...Relationship...”

As that word left her mouth her eyes rolled quite a fair bit.

Considering she had claimed to Mack that he didn't knew a thing about her relationship with Guy, there was no way she could come up and say something in the kind of “student/teacher-from-different-class acquaintances”.

“Kindness and conversation aren't exactly the same thing, just because I'm talking to him doesn't mean I'm showing 'kindness' to him...”

Judging it wiser to not go deeper in the relationship matter, she quickly changed subjects.

Somewhat confused. Natsumi tried her best to remember, but couldn't recall a single moment where she was nice to Guy.

After her pattern of thoughts had brought her to a certain memory of hers, she suddenly felt sick. Wearing a perturbed look on her face for a second, she muttered.

“...I didn't even want to see him in the first place...”

Clearing her head of all the thoughts that had been accumulating for a while, she resumed with her original tone.

“Anyway, why does it matter to you that I  hit him, as long as he's alive?”

Tilting her head to see Mack extending his arm towards Guy in curiosity... She clearly didn't value Guy's life just yet.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:30 am

“...Relationship...” Mack looked back as Natsumi rolled her eyes as dramatically as possible,

If teenagers didn't constantly blow minor things out of proportion, I'd be more inclined to take her seriously.

“Kindness and conversation aren't exactly the same thing, just because I'm talking to him doesn't mean I'm showing 'kindness' to him...” Mack perked up slightly, and realized when she was mentioning kindness, she meant it was for someone else,

"You were doing a favor for someone else?" Mack asked, but the brown haired girl didn't answer,

Instead she just stood still in thought for a moment, muttering something about not wanting to see someone,

Probably this poor sap, Guy.

“Anyway, why does it matter to you that I  hit him, as long as he's alive?” Mack turned towards the brown haired girl, still extending his hand towards Guy,

"Well, in this magical land we call the real world, you don't normally get a pass on hitting someone just because they stay alive. Imagine what life would be like than? People would constantly be beating each other into coma's, among other things. Hitting is not okay, nor is violence in general, but if it's necessary it can be overlooked." Mack turned fully to face Natsumi,

"And here's something else I realized. You said that your kindness wasn't directed at Guy, meaning that you were seeing him because someone else asked you to. But if you dislike him this much than it would have been perfectly understandable if you just said "No". Yet you came. If you're anger was enough to get you to hit this person after seeing him, than you should have just stayed away. But you were willing to hold a conversation with him instead of just doing what you needed to do and go away. You weren't angry enough to avoid him, nor were you angry enough to want to avoid conversing with him. So odds are you weren't angry enough at him to warrant beating him down, if whatever he did to you even warranted that."

Mack paused, and jokingly stated, "Ball's in your court," turning around and going back into the same pose of holding his hand out for Guy to take... eventually... maybe.
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:59 am

Guy was still painfully clutching at his face from Natsumi's kick as the fun cat fight carried on between the two parties

“Well, in this magical land we call the real world, you don't normally get a pass on hitting someone just because they stay alive. Imagine what life would be like than? People would constantly be beating each other into coma's, among other things. Hitting is not okay, nor is violence in general, but if it's necessary it can be overlooked. And here's something else I realized. You said that your kindness wasn't directed at Guy, meaning that you were seeing him because someone else asked you to. But if you dislike him this much than it would have been perfectly understandable if you just said "No". Yet you came. If you're anger was enough to get you to hit this person after seeing him, than you should have just stayed away. But you were willing to hold a conversation with him instead of just doing what you needed to do and go away. You weren't angry enough to avoid him, nor were you angry enough to want to avoid conversing with him. So odds are you weren't angry enough at him to warrant beating him down, if whatever he did to you even warranted that."

...At least he wasn't anywhere near short on words. At the point where Mack actually lost Natsumi for a few seconds before she got back on track with the conversation.

“...I wonder if it's really the case in this Academy City? I reckon Skill-Out doesn't really attack Espers with a proper reason. Also, I had no freaking idea that I was heading for Guy's apartment... Hell, was I even supposed to know a university student has a room in a high school dormitory?”

She stared at Mack with some difficulty in finding her next words, then switched her gaze to Guy as she was thinking.

She somehow congratulated Mack's way of thinking, but her reason for trying her best to avoid Guy as much as possible was something slightly deeper than her own personal dislike for him.

Frankly enough, while she highly disliked him at the point of wanting to keep interactions with him to a bare minimum if feasible, she did not 'hate' him in the truest sense of the word. He would be long dead otherwise.

She turned her gaze back to Mack, finally having formed some coherent sentences in her head.

“Heh. You're making quite the good points, allow me to congratulate you. Though I'm afraid you're misunderstanding a personal issue I have with my personal dislike for him. I also do think that I'm not impulsive at the point of jumping to his throat whenever I see him. I wouldn't kill someone for that kind of reason.”

She quickly took another look at Guy, though this one was filled with sadistic intents.

(...I also think that a coma would be more fitting for you rather than death.)

Obviously she hadn't said it out loud.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:57 pm

"Well, in this magical land we call the real world, you don't normally get a pass on hitting someone just because they stay alive...."

As the two quarrelled over him Guy stood and dusted himself off.

“...I wonder if it's really the case in this Academy City? I reckon Skill-Out doesn't really attack Espers with a proper reason..."

He sighed, his shoulders falling and he gently herded Mack and Natsumi towards the door as they continued to argue.

"...I wouldn't kill someone for that kind of reason.”

SLAM!

The door shut hard behind the two of them as Guy closed it without a further word. He turned away from the door with a shake of his head and slid open the door to the adjacent room.

"Sasha?" He called her name as he peered inside the small room.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:52 pm

As she was ready to continue her argument with Mack, she had heard a noise which resonated in her ears.

Snapping her head towards the source of the noise, she found that the apartment that had been previously opened to everyone's eyes was now closed.

It took a few minutes for the fact that Guy had closed the door on them to sink in... And when it did, Hell was let loose inside of her.

”...G-G-G-G-G-G....”

She was red, not from embarrassment or anything. Her anger had peaked at an unbelievable level. She had claimed that she wouldn't uselessly kill someone, but the multitude of ways she could kill Guy was the only thing running in her mind at the moment.

And then she lashed at the door. She repeatedly kicked it while calling out his name with a, rather scary tone of voice that could warn anyone of incoming danger.

”Guuuuuuuy Ashtooooooon Liiiiiii....

...It seemed as if the poor package in Natsumi's bag was once again, forgotten and abandoned.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Sasha Kreutzev Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Guy Li felt his heart sinking as if he was the tragic Heroine of the tales of Pandora and her mystical Box as the door opened.

From the door emerged a small petite foreigner. Her long blonde hair was a quick giveaway that she wasn't from Japan but that wasn't too strange given the fact how Academy City was home to many multicultural backgrounds. She was dressed in pajamas that was clearly too big for her and judging by the size of it and the fact that there was only other person living in this tiny apartment room there was only one other who could have given the distasteful choice of clothing.

Guy Li

But that didn't seem to bother her in the slightest. Her eyes covered by the bangs of her blonde hair did not seem to portray any emotion such as panic of being seen with her oversized pajamas hanging dangerously loose on one of her shoulders. At this stage it was more accurate to describe it not as a pajama but a toga the way she was wearing it. If nobody was warned it would seem like Guy Li was on the verge of breaking a Academy City Metropolitan area ordinance and had a slightly higher chance of being tomorrow's front cover as the immoral teacher who kidnapped confused foreign girls into his apartment. The world would have been an idea place if from his shadows popped out a blonde hero of justice to deliver a heroic vampire punch to his lower jaw... but then the world would be too ideal if such a thing existed.

While all of this happened in the brief span of a minute and there had been many things popping up on everyone's minds, they soon forgot it all as they focused on the solid looking object the blonde foreigner was holding in one hand. No doubt it was a crowbar but for some reason it seemed like it was something more dangerous than a mere crowbar. That's precisely because it wasn't. What Sasha was holding in her right hand was a mass of dense steel weighing 33 tonnes and shaped like a crowbar, but there was no way anyone would be able to tell it apart from an actual crowbar just by looking at it.

2 unfamiliar faces. Possible Espers. Possible Enemies.

"Question No1. What is your objective for this intrusion?"

She pointed the crowbar at the two intruders and asked her second question.

"Question No2. Are you enemies?"

For ordinary folks this would have been an awkward way to start the conversation. But there was no room for socializing in the fields Sasha grew up in, no it was better to cut right down to the chase. The grip on her crowbar tighten, threatening to break it under her titanic grip strength as she waited for an answer.

Castigo201

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:03 am

Shock, something Natsumi didn't feel very often due to her relatively calm nature regarding anything that would be traumatic for a normal person. When she was, it was just slight curiosity rather than actual shock itself.

This time however, was different. As the door opened, a figure she had not expected emerged from Guy Li's room.

Tokiwadai's transfer student, Sasha Kreutzev.

Now, Natsumi herself hadn't met Sasha before in-person so normally she would have no reason of caring of her whereabouts. Except that she was now a student of Tokiwadai's Middle School. The idea of her being sent off in such a dormitory, added to that to an older guy's room was a feat that she did not acquiesce easily. As such, a single conclusion was made while she was recovering from the shock.

She slowly turned her head to Guy, with a condemning look in her eyes and whispered.

"...What the hell did you do to her, you damn pedophile..."

While she had whispered that, it was not for the purpose of anyone hearing, rather it was a statement to herself confirming the conclusion she had came to.

"Question No1. What is your objective for this intrusion? Question No2. Are you enemies?"

Obviously, anybody would be suspicious of someone who'd be ready to kick a door down to murder the owner of the apartment. Yet Sasha's choice of words tone, and what seemed to be a weapon made Natsumi get on a more defensive attitude, as such she did not reply to Sasha.

Instead, she slightly backed off with her focus full on Guy, completely forgetting Mack's existence.

But still... It seemed that Guy had just fallen from "Pathetic Teacher" to "Worthless Pathetic Pedophile" to Natsumi.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:50 pm

"...What the hell did you do to her, you damn pedophile..."

The words caught him off guard and he recoiled defensively, raising his hands toward off the potential danger of another potential strike.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

It was hopeless, he realised. No matter how much he protested and refuted their claims there was no denying how it looked. A cute, seemingly vulnerable young girl in a foreign city winds up in the apartment of an older boy...

"Sasha, nothing's going on here, right?" He looked to the stoic Russian girl for help but as his eyes fell on hers he knew that would be asking too much.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:26 pm

"...What the hell did you do to her, you damn pedophile..." Mack noticed the unbridled rage, and Guy's sheepish response,

"I don't know what you're talking about. Sasha, nothing's going on here, right?" Guy looked at the young girl known as Sasha, holding a crowbar menacingly. Mack took a moment to look at Natsumi, wave his hand in front of her face a few times, and realize she was completely ignoring him.

If Mack wasn't taught to be paranoid by his old boss, and his current boss Mari couldn't bench press a mountain (in her own words) he might not have taken Sasha seriously.

Yet, the small Russian girl was setting Mack off, and he knew to not do anything that might get her upset,

I'll just have to be honest with my answers to her,

"Hello, it's nice to meet you, my name is Mack Blau." He said, looking at her calmly, "And regarding your questions, first, I was wondering if i could talk to you for a moment. Your second question... is more difficult,"

It wasn't really, Mack just felt like over-complicating things unnecessarily to make them more interesting,

Looking at Natsumi's stiffness for a moment, Mack started, "An ally is a person who is on your side correct, but if we use only the terms 'ally' and 'enemy', than that would mean that i am one of those to you, which will be what you decide. I am a public service worker, intent on exterminating the broken down building population with my aid of my ruthlessly helpful volunteers. I am an enemy to disrepair, and an ally to repair." Mack removed a single pamphlet from his clipboard.

"And I was hoping you could be an ally of mine. I am not your enemy, and have no intention of ever becoming one." He stated, looking at Nasumi curiously, before turning back to Sasha,

"In short, I was wondering if you would be willing to do volunteer work with me. Are you interested? Oh, and also," Mack pointed to Natsumi, who still ignored Mack, "I think she was wondering about your relationship with this gentleman. You may want to move the hair out of your eyes, and look her into the eyes to ensure your message gets across. I'm sure they look very nice," Mack stated, offering one of the pamphlet's to Sasha.

Either that last compliment will help convince her, or make me seem like a complete weirdo.
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:45 pm

"I don't know what you're talking about. Sasha, nothing's going on here, right?"

'Sasha', huh. That just added fuel to Natsumi's suspicion. She went deep into thinking while Mack was making his speech, looking or pointing at her from times to times. Though she ignored all of it.

As Mack finished talking, a smirk appeared on Natsumi's face. She was exclusively talking to Guy, disregarding both Sasha and Mack while hoping that he was aware that the current situation he was in was not favourable for his image.

"Huh. Really now. I wonder what's going to happen if this spreads amongst the students of Tokiwadai..."

Or so she said, while looking away with her smirk still there. She didn't believe him. At all. Actually it would be more awkward if she did considering her dislike for him.

Then it hit her. The package. She bent down to get her bag and pulled the package out of multiples loafs of sweet bread while making sure that nothing would fall out from her bag.

"I would really prefer it if you made a god damn effort to remember my name, Guy, but..." Her smirk grew to a sadistic grin as she handed over the package with a single hand. "If what you claim is true. Then there's nothing suspicious in this package. Right?"
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:07 pm

"Huh. Really now. I wonder what's going to happen if this spreads amongst the students of Tokiwadai..."

"If I didn't know better I'd say you were jealous..."

"I would really prefer it if you made a god damn effort to remember my name, Guy, but... if what you claim is true. Then there's nothing suspicious in this package. Right?"

"Right." He nodded, snatching the package from her hand and unwrapping it carelessly. "Nothing suspicious at all." He mumbled something under his breath about pushy girls and rich kids.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:47 pm

"If I didn't know better I'd say you were jealous..."

"Jealous of what? Not being able to sleep in the same room as someone I dislike in a dormitory that I didn't even know about until a few hours ago that's pretty far away from mine? Thank goodness you know better than that in that case."

She got uncharacteristically talkative today, much to her own surprise.

As Guy unwrapped the package without a single care in the world, apparently certain that there was nothing suspicious in that package, Natsumi caught a glimpse of it and was pretty much shocked to even greater heights.

(...That fucking pedophile cosplays his students?)

Despite not seeing any closer the contents of the package, she could easily tell what it was just from looking at it, as she had a certain degree of knowledge about that matter

"I don't give a shit about who it's supposed to be, you're free to explain yourself on that matter, but..." She cut herself in mid-sentence to throw a disgusted look at Guy "That, wouldn't happen to be cosplay clothing, human trash?"

Again, Guy's image to Natsumi was just getting worse and worse by the minute.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:54 pm

He held the items up and examined them.

"Looks that way." He said indifferently and without surprise. "Any idea what this is about?" He directed the question to Sasha.

"It is a gift from home." She responded in her usual succinct manner, though from her inflection one could guess that this particular gift was anything but wanted. Guy plucked more clothes from the box.

"French Maid, huh? Whoever it is has good taste at least."
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:59 pm

Did Russia have a tradition for cosplaying clothing? Who was this girl hanging out with in her home country?

(Not to mention this suspected pedophile has a rather... uncaring attitude..)

The accumulating questions earned her the beginning of a headache, so she sighed and slightly shook her head to clear up her mind and calm down. Then she looked at him pulling out more clothing from the box with a deadpan expression.

"You sure know your cosplay well..."

After a while, she cleared her throat and threw a question at Guy and Sasha, hoping that at least one of them would answer.

"Why is she here? Tokiwadai couldn't possibly have run out of rooms for her since there are two dormitories and many people looking for a roommate."
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:56 pm

"Apparently the powers that be decided she needed a chaperon while she gets used to the city."

Looking at Sasha, Guy was reminded that this was the girl who had made a crater in Tokiwadai's sports field with only a desk ornament. With that incident in mind it wasn't exactly surprising that they may want her under supervision for a time. The real question was why choose the one teacher known for his lax attitude to rules and responsibility.

His curiosity satisfied, Guy stepped back into his apartment without a second thought to his 'guests'. He set the odd package down on the kitchen counter and opened the refridgerator, pondering his choice of lunch from the sparse pickings available.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:24 pm

(BGM: Waking Up In The Morning)

"I don't understand why they'd put her under your super... Hey now..."  Natsumi left Sasha alone with Mack and hurriedly followed him inside, pointing at the package. "Whatever, should I give that back? Our transfer student doesn't really seem motivated to cosplay as a French Maid."

But still, his apartment looked pretty empty, even for someone who didn't live in Academy City for very long, she thought as she looked around. Then again, it might have been due to all the girls surrounding her needing ten luggages to move their 'important' stuff that she thought that way.

Last edited by Hujisaka Natsumi on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:49 pm

"Huh?" Guy looked over his shoulder as though to ask 'are you still here?' He shrugged. "I'm sure I can find a use for it." He replied enigmatically. Perhaps Natsumi had been more right about him than she realised. "But yeah, knock yourself out. Just be sure to send me the pictures when you try it on." He added dryly.

"Sasha, do you want lunch?" He called past Natsumi into the corridor where Sasha stood awkwardly staring at Mack with her usual passive, scrutinizing expression.

"Yes, Sensei." She responded formally, turning towards the door but maintaining eye contact with Mack as she did so, finally releasing him from her gaze as she returned to the apartment.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:33 pm

"Why in the world would I ever..."  An idea suddenly came to her mind as she looked back and forth between the outfit and Guy. Then she started slightly grinning as she picked the outfit and looked at it. "Hey, I think I might have an idea of what to do with this thing."
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:47 pm

"Mhmm." The older boy hummed in disinterested acknowledgment as he fastened an apron around his waist. A sharp flick of his wrist and the egg in his hand cracked against the quickly heating pan on the stove-top.

"Do you require assistance?" Sasha asked, standing behind him.

"Well, if you want to help, how about chopping some vegetables." He gestured to the kitchen counter where a few assorted vegetable sat awaiting preparation and handed her a knife. The blonde girl looked down at the blade in his hand for a moment before taking it from him. A dark glint appeared in her eyes as she raised the blade up over the vegetables...

Guy jumped at the loud crack of the blade against the counter's surface as the Russian mage delivered a downward cut with enough force to embed the blade three inches deep.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:57 pm

His disinterest was to her a go-ahead sign to do whatever she wanted with the uniform, so she put it back in the box and put the box back in her bag. Though she didn't leave immediately and looked at the two of them instead.

(So he can cook..)

A sudden noise pulled her out of her thoughts and scared her out of her wits. As she looked over to the source of the noise, the embedded blade was enough to tell her she should get out of here before something happens to her.

"...Well then, I think I should leave before ending up under a knife in her hand. I'm borrowing this." She pointed at her bag and left the apartment without a further word.

(It's going to be really surprising if he comes out alive and unscratched from cooking with her.)

Though for now, she had to find the girl that would definitely agree with going along with her idea. She headed towards Tokiwadai's dormitory in hopes of that girl being there, and if she wasn't then she was just either going to wait, or find someone else.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:43 pm

"That's Okay, Sasha. I can take it from here." Guy cautiously unwrapped her fingers from the handle of the knife. His smile was a little too stiff to be entirely real as he tugged on the knife. It didn't budge.

"It's uh, it's really stuck in deep." He tried again to wrench it free before Sasha moved him aside. She slid it free without much effort and spun it in her hands to present him with the handle. The boy maintained his frozen smile as he placed the dangerous object down on the counter beside him. He released a sigh of quiet relief as Sasha left the kitchen.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:24 am

Tuesday, July 6th, 4:30 P.M.

At first, she was intending on asking Shirai Kuroko for help, but with further thought it seemed like it would bring her more problems than anything else, so she gave up on that idea and asked someone else.

It took two days, but the costume was slightly changed to go for a more cute approach. Natsumi was aware that the particular target had a thing for cute outfits despite her constant denial, and she loved using that to her advantage.

Almost all the condition had been met. She entered the staff room and looked around in search of a certain teacher that would meet the final condition.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:30 pm

She threw open the doors just in time for Guy to breeze past her without even pausing, slipping past the girl and through the doorway. Was he willfully ignoring her or just preoccupied? Whatever the case the young man carried on with his long stride until he was outside the school's doors, pausing only to enjoy a deep breath of fresh air.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum