Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] Lolicon

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[SS] Lolicon - Page 3 Empty Re: [SS] Lolicon

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:31 am

"I see Misaka-senpai has taken a liking to this costume, did she discover some passion for cosplaying? Find out in the next chapter!" Jun, in her own little world, excitedly yelled out as she arranged the modified costume on Mikoto. "This is Operation Valkyrie. I have to show Misaka-senpai's hidden femininity to the world, and cosplay is humanity's answer!"

"Why are you making this sound like some kind of manga, and why Norse Mythology? And I didn't, you forced it on me! You're definitely not going to show this to anyone, are you?!"

"Misaka-senpai, you're just too shy~!"

"Don't you dare show this to anyone!"

"Stop avoiding me, I have something to show you." Somewhat expecting him to try and leave, she quickly pursued him and grabbing his collar. "You're free to consider this a thank you for the entertainment it's going to bring me, so I'm not going to make you pay it back to me."

And with that, she pulled him back in the school, half-grinning.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:11 am

He closed his eyes, bringing a cigarette to his lips and lifting the lighter to ignite it-

"Hggk!" He choked loudly from the tug of his collar around his neck. It didn't take long for him to realise who the culprit was. "Good afternoon, stalker-girl." He slumped down, giving into the impetus of Natsumi's dragging.

Hujisaka Natsumi wrote:"Stop avoiding me, I have something to show you. You're free to consider this a thank you for the entertainment it's going to bring me, so I'm not going to make you pay it back to me."

"I wouldn't dream of it. You know I always have time for my lovely students." He looked over his shoulder. "Wait, free to consider what a thank you, exactly?" His eyelids lowered, face settling into a wary frown.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:35 pm

"I wouldn't dream of it. You know I always have time for my lovely students. Wait, free to consider what a thank you, exactly?"

"Totally why you just flew past me the moment I opened the door to the staff room." While still being careful of where she was walking, she slightly looked over her shoulder and grinned. "That costume, I found a wonderful use out of it, and if I hadn't delivered it to you then I wouldn't have obtained it in the first place."

After a few minutes of making sure that there weren't many students left in the building while she walked, she stopped in front of one of the many empty classrooms. Thankfully, she had managed to drag Guy here before he left the building as well, so she wouldn't have to deal with other Tokiwadai students right now.

She shifted her grip from his collar to his arm, and slightly moved away.

"Go ahead."
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:43 am

Guy raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Common sense warned him that the girl was up to something sinister.

Common sense had never been Guy's strong point.

"Go ahead with what, precisely?" He shook his head. Kids these days were so strange. With a resigned shrug he stepped inside. "This better be worth it." He stopped for the wide grin that crossed his face.

"Aren't you a little old to play dress up?" He pointed at the girl in the maid costume, already chuckling to himself.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:50 pm

"Perfect~! Misaka-senpai looks really good in this uniform!" Jun grinned as she played around with one of the two white bows attached to a pink choker before moving back to have a good look at Mikoto. "You should totally wear this around!"

The uniform was a mix of pink and white. White frills were added to each end of the pink dress with puffed sleeves and knee-length skirt, and white lace was added to each end of the white apron. The white apron was also tied with three large, white ribbons on both sides of her hips and her back.

The choker and headband went well together, as they were both soft pink with white frills, and the top end of the white tights were out of white lace, with accompanying pink ballerinas.

"This is embarrassing, can I take it off now...?"

"I just finished arranging it!"

Being seen by others in this uniform would definitely be more embarrassing. She regretted ever agreeing to "try something on". She did find the uniform to be cute, but she wasn't expecting a maid uniform out of all things.

So when she heard the door open thanks to Jun successfully masking the footsteps noises due to the amount of noise she was making herself, she froze in place.

"Aren't you a little old to play dress up?"

"N-No!" Mikoto's cheeks went bright red. She wouldn't be surprised if her cheeks reached new shades of red with how embarrassed she was. "I'm not dressing up, it's not like I l-liked c-cute clothing or anything, she's the one who- wait, where did she go?!"

Natsumi kept her muffled laughter to herself as Mikoto kept stuttering excuses, while making sure Mikoto couldn't see her as she wasn't completely visible from where Mikoto was standing.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:29 am

Click

The sound of a camera shutter.

"Perfect. That's just the expression I was looking for. That'll look great in the yearbook." Guy said with unconcealed smugness as he lowered his phone. "I'm sure your fans will appreciate it." He rocked backwards onto his back foot and cupped his chin thoughtfully. "Then again, I'm sure at least one of them would pay a good price for this." He cast her a mischievous grin.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Click.

That sound meant bad news. Very bad news. For her at the very least.

"Perfect. That's just the expression I was looking for. That'll look great in the yearbook. I'm sure your fans will appreciate it. Then again, I'm sure at least one of them would pay a good price for this."

If her face wasn't already red of embarrassment, it would be red of anger right now.

"Like hell it's going in the yearbook or anything! You're not going to show this to anyone!" Threatening sparks started to fly around. Since he had already shown to be resistant to her electricity, there was nothing wrong with trying to fry him again, right? "Delete that picture right now!"

She ran out into the corridor, uncaring of how uncomfortable that uniform was, only to see Natsumi, waving at her while trying to not laugh in an obnoxiously loud manner.

"Y-you... You're the one who told Shizuko-san to make me wear t-this, aren't you?!"

"Busted. 'Twas worth it, though."

The threatening sparks were going to become a thunderstorm within Tokiwadai Middle School, getting out of here instead of continuing the discussion seemed like the wisest option. She looked at Guy and tightened her grip on his arm, quickly muttering something before taking off and pulling him along.

"And now we run."
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:23 pm

Guy twisted free from Natsumi's grip and carried on ahead of her with incredible speed into the open grounds of Tokiwadai's sports field. He was outpacing her without breaking a sweat. And the distance between them was only increasing.

"Thanks, but I think I've got the edge here." He called back to Natsumi as he sprinted away. He would leave Natsumi between him and the Railgun as a diversion. It would have been a remorseless act of cowardice in any other case, but in this instance he was really only letting karma run its course. At least that was how he rationalised it to himself.

Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:01 pm

"Get back here!"

"What kind of idiot would actually do it?"

Ignoring the fact that Guy had ran off on his own, she started taunting Mikoto as she ran, only stopping after making sure they had left the Tokiwadai grounds and were closer to the entrance of the School Garden.

"Ha, you don't have anywhere to run off, do you?! Prepare yourself!" Electricity started flying everywhere. but as she heard multiple voices and saw Natsumi's grin, she froze in place. Now she understood why Natsumi had suddenly stopped, and it wasn't because she didn't have anywhere to run off to.

"Isn't that Misaka-sama?"

"What is she doing in that costume?"

"It is cute, but Tokiwadai has rules concerning their uniforms, right? Does she like that cute costume that much?"

More and more gossiping could be heard as the girls remaining in the School Garden started gathering around Mikoto to get a closer look at the uniform. While Mikoto's cheeks were reaching new heights of red again, Natsumi took her chance and ran off while the girls were still gathering around Mikoto.

"W-wait! This is ju-"

"Don't tell me it's for a special someone?! It is, right?!"

"No, its-"

"Does that special someone have a maid fetish, or did Misaka-sama just wanted to surprise him?"

"Listen!"

As she tried to persuade the girls that, no, this wasn't to impress a special someone, she swore that she'd definitely take her revenge on Natsumi, Jun and Guy for this the next time she saw them. But as she thought that, a very familliar voice called out to her.

"O-Onee-sama..."

This situation couldn't get any worse.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:18 am

"They're all insane..." Guy uttered in disbelief. Had he known what a pit of vipers Tokiwadai would turn out to be he might have thought twice about taking a position there. As it stood if the spoiled brats weren't actively trying to kill him they were simply going about it in far more subtle ways.

Like luring him into a trap, for instance.

"If I survive this I'll never trust that brat again." He seethed under his breath. He stood with his back pressed tight against the red brick wall. His haste had found him at a dead end and now, as he prepared to find another route he heard voices.

He peeked his head around the wall to see that Mikoto had Natsumi cornered. With both of them preoccupied he inched his way out from behind the wall and crept cautiously away.

"Sensei." Sasha Kreutzev's soft but firm voice addressed him. He froze.

"Ah, Sasha..." He glanced behind him in the hopes that he'd evaded Mikoto and Natsumi's attention and tried to move the Russian girl along while he still had a chance.

"I regret to inform you that I will be vacating your residence." She stated. Guy hurried to silence her but she continued. "I would like to thank you for the hospitality you have shown me."

Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum