Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Aoki Aiko Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:54 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Recreational Profile Creation Thread!!!

4 posters

Go down

Recreational Profile Creation Thread!!! Empty Recreational Profile Creation Thread!!!

Post  Kihara Kisue Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello, men, women, and Nekouhai.

Welcome to the Recreational Profile Creation Thread!!! Here you may create profiles for no reason other than for the hell of it, and allow them to be evaled by miscellaneous random passerby! You have an idea that's boiling, but you've already used up all your character slots? Post it here! The rules are as follows:

1. Every person gets one post to place their profiles in. Edit any new profiles into that post.
2. Keep your profiles in spoilers. They can get pretty big, after all, plus it'd be a little disorganized with them all crammed into a single post otherwise.
3. Keep your evals civil, and make it clear who you're speaking, regarding which of their profiles, should they have multiple.
4. If you post a profile in this thread, it is no longer eligible for official evaluation by moderators for use in the roleplay.
5. Face claims may not be reserved by or for characters here.

I will edit in more rules should they become necessary.

More rules have become necessary. It has come to my attention that people are using this thread as a holding place for characters they plan to actually use later. If you have any characters here that you plan to make use of, then you are required to remove them from the thread.

Also, I have noticed that no one, (including myself) has given their opinions and/or evaluations if anyone else's profiles. I would like to ask for people to do so, regardless of whether you yourself have a profile in the thread.

[Esper] Sasaki Rin- Complete:

[Esper] Kara Tsubame- Complete:

[Magician] Astal Lott- In Progress:

[Magician] Lugh- In Progress:

Last edited by Kihara Kisue on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:53 am; edited 51 times in total (Reason for editing : New Rules)
Kihara Kisue
Kihara Kisue
A Certain Unethical Scientist

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t353-other-kihara-kisue

Back to top Go down

Recreational Profile Creation Thread!!! Empty Re: Recreational Profile Creation Thread!!!

Post  Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 am

Aoshima Akagetsu:

Last edited by Tsuchimiya Ihachigo on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Recreational Profile Creation Thread!!! Empty Re: Recreational Profile Creation Thread!!!

Post  Oshiro Masaru Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:31 am

Tasuke Yuuto:

Kazehito:

Last edited by Oshiro Masaru on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a character!)
Oshiro Masaru
Oshiro Masaru
Level 2 Lightning Recall

http://shslquizbowlchampion.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogiita Gunha Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Making a space for myself. Will start filling out tomorrow.
Oscar:
Sogiita Gunha
Sogiita Gunha
The 7th Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Right, as we've noticed a handful of issues in the thread that took away from the whole "profiles for fun" aspect, new rules have become necessary so please refer to the OP.

However there is also something I want to add as far as details go: Profiles from this thread will no longer be subject to possible evaluation to fill up free characters slots; please make your new characters like everyone else instead of posting them in this thread, and talking us into evaluating it by then transferring the profiles to the WIP section.

Furthermore, you may not use this thread to reserve faceclaims as they will not count. I'm looking at you, Koyoko.

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogiita Gunha Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Time to make some evaluations.

Oshiro Masaru's Kazehito:
Spoiler:

Kihara Kisue's Sasaki Rin:
Spoiler:
Sogiita Gunha
Sogiita Gunha
The 7th Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down