Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe













Board Rating



Sister Sites


Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites


Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Aoki Aiko Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» [SS] Another Part Time Job
by Guy Li Yesterday at 12:41 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Furuhashi Gou Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:56 am

» ZapdosZulu, HG/SS Pokemon RPG [PB]
by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:26 pm

» hoenn - pkmn faction-based animanga
by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:52 pm

» Esper - Kagou Minamoto (WIP)
by Kagou Minamoto Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:14 am

» [SS] A Certain Blossoming Friendship
by Aoki Aiko Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:37 pm

» Face Claim Reservation List
by Aleister Crowley Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:09 am

» [Esper] Amano Imoko
by Aleister Crowley Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:29 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Accelerator Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:15 pm


A Pleasure to Meet You

Go down

A Pleasure to Meet You Empty A Pleasure to Meet You

Post  Kira Kohaku Sat May 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Greetings everyone. After finally finishing my character submission (which is now pending for evaluation), I decided it would be high time to introduce myself.

I am known on other places on the internet as Hiss13 and I have been a huge ToAru-verse fan since I first found the anime in my senior year of high school back in 2011 and am an avid fan of the full series (LNs, manga, etc). I dream of one day
Post NT10 Spoiler:
having an Othi-tan sitting on my shoulder
like Kamijou does. Razz

Fun fact: I am one of the rare folk who really dislikes Misaka Mikoto (the character, not whoever is playing the character here). The more you know.


Last edited by Kira Kohaku on Sat May 02, 2015 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Posts : 400
Join date : 2015-05-02
Age : 27
Location : Nagatenjouki Academy, Academy City

Back to top Go down

A Pleasure to Meet You Empty Re: A Pleasure to Meet You

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sat May 02, 2015 10:43 pm

...Sad face. Very sad and depressed face. Jokes aside, I can understand why some people would dislike her so I can't hold it against you, I just quite like her. I sure hope it doesn't mean we'll never get to RP together. Razz

But welcome to the forum! Your character is quite interesting with a passive ability over an offensive one. I sure hope you'll have fun around here and will stick around! As a note, a few of our members are anime-only viewers so please, let's not spoil about Othi.

Question time to know you better: What's your timezone/country? Favourite characters on both sides, and favourite volumes? Finally, any particular hobbies you could share with us?

_________________

Spoiler:
"Mikoto speaks"
'Mikoto thinks'

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-10-11
Location : Tokiwadai's Middle School, Academy City

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

A Pleasure to Meet You Empty Re: A Pleasure to Meet You

Post  Kira Kohaku Sat May 02, 2015 11:06 pm

Misaka Mikoto wrote:...Sad face. Very sad and depressed face. Jokes aside, I can understand why some people would dislike her so I can't hold it against you, I just quite like her. I sure hope it doesn't mean we'll never get to RP together. Razz
Of course that doesn't mean that we will never get to RP together.


Misaka Mikoto wrote:But welcome to the forum! Your character is quite interesting with a passive ability over an offensive one. I sure hope you'll have fun around here and will stick around!
I was originally planning to have Kohaku have some sort of offensive ability but frankly, that does't fit her at all. Oddly enough, I designed of a lot of her character while I was rereading NT04 on a subway ride home. She ended up being a sort of anti-Kihara Byouri. XD

Misaka Mikoto wrote:As a note, a few of our members are anime-only viewers so please, let's not spoil about Othi.
Ahh, spoiler tagged then.


Misaka Mikoto wrote:Question time to know you better: What's your timezone/country? Favourite characters on both sides, and favourite volumes? Finally, any particular hobbies you could share with us?

I am a New Yorker, so my timezone is EST.

Favorite Science Side Characters: Kamijou Touma, Tsuchimikado Motoharu, Accelerator, Himegami Aisa, Shoukuhou Misaki, the unnamed Ringlet Curls girl from Misaki's clique, Kihara Enshuu, the Kumokawa sisters, Kazakiri Hyouka, Kuro-nyan and (manga) Kongou Mitsuko

Favorite Magic Side Characters: Itsuwa (Number 1 waifu), Othinus, Stiyl Magnus, Fiamma, Thor, Acqua, Laura Stuart, Leivinia Birdway, Princess Carissa

Favorite Volumes:
Old Testament: 1-2, 5, 15-22
New Testament: 4, 9-12 (with 9 being my absolute favorite from the entire series)

Hobbies: Mathematics, Fanfic and story writing, Forum RPs, JRPGs, and drawing
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Posts : 400
Join date : 2015-05-02
Age : 27
Location : Nagatenjouki Academy, Academy City

Back to top Go down

A Pleasure to Meet You Empty Re: A Pleasure to Meet You

Post  Jack Nightingale Sat May 02, 2015 11:26 pm

Welcome to the forum! Another light novel reader? Always nice to have more of those. So, you have any plans of dropping by the chatbox? We do most of our, well, chatting in there (ergo, chatbox), so I highly recommend it.

An anti-Kihara Byouri, huh? That 'never giving up' part brought the idea to mind (partially because I'm re-reading NT4 at the moment), but for it to have actually been true... How rare. I wasn't reading too deep into it like I usually do!
Jack Nightingale
Jack Nightingale
Libertas719

Posts : 93
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Academy City, Japan

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t320-magician-jack-nightinga

Back to top Go down

A Pleasure to Meet You Empty Re: A Pleasure to Meet You

Post  Kira Kohaku Sat May 02, 2015 11:35 pm

Jack Nightingale wrote:Welcome to the forum! Another light novel reader? Always nice to have more of those. So, you have any plans of dropping by the chatbox? We do most of our, well, chatting in there (ergo, chatbox), so I highly recommend it.

Yep. Just registered for the chat right now.

Jack Nightingale wrote:An anti-Kihara Byouri, huh? That 'never giving up' part brought the idea to mind (partially because I'm re-reading NT4 at the moment), but for it to have actually been true... How rare. I wasn't reading too deep into it like I usually do!

It was more of an unintentional thing that I didn't really notice until I actually started writing it out. I do wonder what would happen if she ever met Byouri. Kohaku would totally be ripped apart. Shocked
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Posts : 400
Join date : 2015-05-02
Age : 27
Location : Nagatenjouki Academy, Academy City

Back to top Go down

A Pleasure to Meet You Empty Re: A Pleasure to Meet You

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum