Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC

+13
Oshiro Masaru
Tanaka Kazuki
Murakami Takashi
Damion Koyoko
Sogiita Gunha
Mitayama Mirai
Hujisaka Natsumi
Kira Kohaku
[Old] Index
Tsuneo Takashi
[Old] Misaka Imouto
New Old Kuroko
Jack Nightingale
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What idea should we use for the omake? (Details in posts below)

Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_lcap29%Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]
Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_lcap0%Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_lcap0%Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_lcap47%Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_lcap6%Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_lcap12%Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_lcap6%Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  Empty Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC

Post  Jack Nightingale Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:44 am

Welcome, one and all, to this wonderful event! It's that time of year again, with ghosts and ghouls in the air, fat red men sneaking into your homes, and so much more!

*a phone rings in the background*

Oh, pardon me. I need to pick that up real quick.

Hm, what? ... It's not that time of year? Than what are we celebrating, exactly? ... Oh, oh, oh! I see, I see, that certainly does explain a lot. ... Yes, fine fine, I'm sorry. ... Yes, it's all my fault. ... Now, I need to go, we can finish this later! ...

*hangs up*

Um... Apparently, I misheard. It's not that time of year, but /that/ time of year. Yes, it's time for the forum's anniversary! To commemorate this wonderful occasion, we shall be hosting an omake, a special, absolutely non-canon thread! Whatever goes on within will never have happened outside its walls, and as a result, there is no need to worry about silly things like 'continuity' here.

But alas, we have no idea what the omake should be about! So, we need your help, fellow forumites! Spout your ideas, from the mind-numbingly mundane to the soul-crushingly insane and I shall add them to the poll! Feel free to change your votes as often as you like, and be sure to give your opinions on other people's ideas even as you give your own.

So with all that said, let us begin the festivities!

I'll start off with my idea. Basically, we'll make the thread a parody of the stereotypical RPG. The Hero draws the Legendary Sword, and with his companions sets off on a quest to vanquish the evil Demon King!

The participants would play the parts of the Hero, his Cleric, his Mage, his Warrior/Tank, his Thief, his Obligatory Fanservice Girl, the Legendary Sword, the Magic Store Owner, the Weapon Store Owner, the Demon King, the Demon King's Four Heavenly Kings, etc. And of course, there would be a very distinct lack of seriousness.

Last edited by Jack Nightingale on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Jack Nightingale
Jack Nightingale
Libertas719

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t320-magician-jack-nightinga

Back to top Go down

Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  Empty Re: Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC

Post  New Old Kuroko Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:51 am

*steps up to the stage*

Chrm, Chrm.

Right, now your idea certainly has definite ring of fun to it, though, we do not want omit the ideas that already popped up in the chatbox once, do we?
Thus, let me add one of those that I remember.....

The idea revolves around getting to play as one of the SISTERS and experiencing the roleplay / Academy City / their daily lives / whatever setting we may come up with. Obviously, we should not use any Serial Numbers that have already been introduced in the canon, etc. but there's still over 9000 of them left.

Plus there are actually two ways to play this out, we might want to choose one.

1. Our character/s somehow end up with their mind transferred into a SISTER's body.
2. Our characters stay normal, we don't even need to use them in the omake, because we get to NPC a SISTER for the duration of the omake.

Now, either way, we may want some of the characters to not have their mind transferred (if 1.) or let them participate in the Omake to have someone for our SISTER's to interact with (if 2.).

And now! Vote for the SISTERS! Mikoto will love 'em!

New Old Kuroko
Level 4 Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  Empty Re: Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:06 am

How about something that is extremely slice of life... Everybody in the same school... Dun dun dun. Shocking and unimaginative I know. But heres the twist... Everybody is in a love triangle with everyone... Thats right. EVERYONE.

Drama ensures... haha... this is so bad.
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Nightingale Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello hello hello, fellow festival-goers! The date of the anniversary is fast approaching, and we still haven't decided what idea to use!

As a result, you will have exactly ten hours from the time of this post to send in your ideas, after which this will be a thread for voting and discussion of already submitted ideas only!

So if you have an idea you think someone might like, send it in...

A!

S!

A!

P!

Also, a solution to the poll editing issues has been found (I got Nekouhai to do it!), so you're free to start voting again!
Jack Nightingale
Jack Nightingale
Libertas719

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:03 pm

The Time Lord Invades... The Doctor has caused an accident in the time stream and has altered the entire world... Academy city is no longer a haven for espers, but magicians? As one of the few espers unaffected and of course magicians who now live in Academy city. Find out the truth behind the doctors mistake and save the entire universe!

Becareful as the Master is about and he is up to no good.

Those timey wimey stuff...
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuneo Takashi Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:26 pm

Ability swap - nothing particularly special, but given the sheer variety of abilities out there and the personalities of their wielders, might make for a few fun "How Do I Shot Web" moments. Ability swaps would be RNG'd from the Bank for random lulz. Inb4 Accelerator gets Uihara's.
Tsuneo Takashi
Tsuneo Takashi
Level 3 Remote Reach

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:43 pm

Indian poker, or blind man's bluff, is a poker game where the players see the cards of the other players except their own. Each player is dealt one card which is displayed to the other players, traditionally stuck to the forehead like an Indian feather, followed by betting as to whether they have the highest card based on the other player's cards and their bets.

A dream is recorded on the card by someone who attaches a machine to themselves when they sleep. Then the person who has the card may view the same dream that was recorded on. The instructions for making the machine used to create the card was released by someone online for free. The machine is created by combining various artificial Esper power toys. The type of dream input into the card will affect its color, with orange being linked to joy and happiness. To use the card, one must put it on their forehead when they sleep. It is also said that the cards are good for learning by having someone of high proficiency in some subject create a card, for example learning another language or becoming skilled in a sport.

But what happens if such a device falls into the wrong hands? What becomes of a Indian Poker created not by an Esper but a Magician?

Once upon a time, not so long ago, a Magician by the name of Vasilisa comes across an Indian Poker souvenir and decides to create a copy of her own as a hobby. This in turn somehow made it back into Academy City by unknown means which has been causing both political problems as well as sending those who peek into to be trapped inside a dream world created by Vasilisa.

The world is set in the medieval warring states period Russia. Cold seeps into the very marrows of your bones as you find yourself stranded in a field of snow and ice. The rpers must travel across the medieval Russia battling through it's harsh environments, haggle with local bandits, solving riddles and dressing Sasha in weird costumes to unlock the secret requirements set by the evil master mind in order to free themselves from Vasilisa's Dream. Can the Espers survive against the harsh world riddled with filth and sorcery?
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:30 am

You know what, I decided to post it.

After seeing the summary of NT13, I decided that putting the PCs in a similar situation might be interesting. So, the idea is as follows: male-female pairs will be placed onto an Acro Bike and forced to ride it with one clinging to the other and nobody is allowed to stop. I guess we could use velocity sensor-based bombs on the bike or something...

It's not really that developed an idea. I'm just throwing it out there in case anyone feels like taking a whack at it~

EDIT: So, after a bit of thought, two more random ideas popped into my head.

1) Indexchu mode--A fixed number of characters are given -tan forms and are forced to spend the rest of the day with another character. At the same time some ambiguously toned down antagonist from the canon desires to do something with a severe lack of resources, much like Aureoulus did.

2) Mini Daihaseisai-The group of PCs are split into two teams and put through various sporting events. I got nothing more on this...

EDIT #2:
So, Kirawa suggested this in the chatbox and I'm gonna put it up here:
[[A beautiful blond girl planned a big party in the halls of Tokiwadai, inviting everyone (players) for this party. In the middle of the party, it happens a blackout. Everyone is confused, but something strange happens...

*Zap, zap, zap*

A noise is heard by all. All guests began to fall in love with other guests, despite not having contact or not knowing them. The blonde girl disappears while all come into panic.]]
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Nightingale Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:52 am

It has now been ten hours since the deadline was set. From this point forward, no new ideas may be submitted.

So, everyone! Cast your votes!

It's time to decide which idea we're going to use!
Jack Nightingale
Jack Nightingale
Libertas719

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:32 am

Right, that should go without saying, but you guys aren't allowed to vote for your own ideas. Nor are you allowed multi-votes with multiple accounts, which I'll take care to count.

Please play fair.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:42 am

Voted, Index's idea

Bye TimeLord you will not be forgotten.

Last edited by Misaka Imouto on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:45 am

Ah right, quick thing I forgot to mention:

Because I can't stop users from voting with multiple accounts, please report your vote and what you've voted for in this thread after voting.

And again, no voting for yourself or trying to cheat to make one idea have more votes than the other.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitayama Mirai Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:46 am

Voted for RPG Parody.
Mitayama Mirai
Mitayama Mirai
Level 2 Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogiita Gunha Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:49 pm

I voted for Universe-tan.

Wanted Daihaseisai, but setting up the games sounds quite tedius even for a mini event.
Sogiita Gunha
Sogiita Gunha
The 7th Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Voted for RPG Parody. As much as I love my Universe-tan and the Deathly Acro Bikes ideas, this is honestly my favorite~

That and I can't vote for my own ideas. XD
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Nightingale Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:03 pm

As I can no longer shamelessly vote for my own idea, I chose my second favorite, the love triangle.
Jack Nightingale
Jack Nightingale
Libertas719

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:24 pm

YHiromi voted for love triangle posting for her since she can't yet.
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Love triangle because it looked the most interesting and not because I'm lonely....uguuuu..
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  Empty re: Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC

Post  Murakami Takashi Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:52 am

I'd like to take part in an RPG 

Third Omake: Special Anniversary OOC  Untitl10
Murakami Takashi
Murakami Takashi
Level 2 Current

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanaka Kazuki Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:33 am

I like RPGs and parodies... And RParodiesGs
Tanaka Kazuki
Tanaka Kazuki
Level 3 Wormhole

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshiro Masaru Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:42 am

I voted Indian Poker. I'm a sucker for historical scenarios.
Oshiro Masaru
Oshiro Masaru
Level 2 Lightning Recall

http://shslquizbowlchampion.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornelius Carolus Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:02 am

Voted for RPG Parody. It was close between the romantic triangle but....I had to go with the parody.
Cornelius Carolus
Cornelius Carolus
Trochus271

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:24 am

Red Purple Green

or RPG
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Tachibana Toshiro Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:41 am

RPG is all I have to say for a vote.
Tachibana Toshiro
Tachibana Toshiro
Level 3 Cryokinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:42 am

Love Triangle. Boy's Love all the way!
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next