Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Aoki Aiko Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:54 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

The Grail of Blood OOC

+7
Mugino Shizuri
Sir Alexander Beathen
Vita Vesta Caesar
Cornelius Carolus
Tomokota Renavin
Tierney Bevin
Leivinia Birdway
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Grail of Blood OOC Empty The Grail of Blood OOC

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:31 pm

The Grail of Blood OOC 4619d30f507d39a3cf30cd8084d567d1

What is the truth in the world and what is a lie? Different cultures with different ideals and beliefs have given many layers to this world which no one can every find out what is truly real. This goes the same with the heart of man and women alike no matter their background or decisions they have taken.

It was a lie who caused it and it was the truth which was hidden. And many years later this had lead to the slaughter of an entire household, an old house which was one of the old knight families. While House Godiva who was one of the oldest knight families had been made extinct in just one night. No one survived. And no one had any idea what had happened and they would remain so for a few more days until another old family was destroyed in just one night. House Tempus was the second victim and this time it's fate had caught the attention of Necessarius.

With their discovery they also had found out about House Godiva and word has it from those who discovered the bodies remarked that the state they was in was like Vampires had sucked them dry. Taking action by sending word to the Knight Leader about the incidents, Necessarius also calls for those among it's members who are willing to investigate these murders of the knight families. But you have been warned that time isn't on your side as there is strong indication these may not be the last.

Report Stiyl in St. George's Cathedral for details.

Confirmed Cannon NPCs
Stiyl Mangus (Support)  

Participating Characters:
Sir Alexander Beathen
Tomokota Renavin
Vita Vesta Caesar

Please post in this thread if you have any indication of joining, please state which OC you're using and why they're taking up this investigation. Please be warned, the Knights of England and the Anglican church aren't on the best of terms so be prepared.

Knight House Information
Spoiler:

http://www.grailofblood.chatango.com/

Last edited by Sir Alexander Beathen on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

The Grail of Blood OOC Empty Re: The Grail of Blood OOC

Post  Leivinia Birdway Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:11 pm

Leivinia Birdway is joining this as a third party. Let's see what amusement this will bring~
Leivinia Birdway
Leivinia Birdway
Regnum771

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t431-magician-leivinia-birdw

Back to top Go down

Post  Tierney Bevin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:23 pm

Tierney Bevin, participating in the investigation team as a Necessarius member despite the tension between the Anglican Church and the Knights of England!

Please note however that she might be very sensitive to injuries should I decide so. Razz
Tierney Bevin
Tierney Bevin
Probitatem641

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:43 pm

Since we now have two joiners. This SS will start this week, if you want to join from the very beginning then please sign up ASAP.

Let the ritual begin this week.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokota Renavin Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Nyaaaa! Tomokota Renavin reporting for duty, acting as part of the investigation team and the troll of the party. Let's get along!
Tomokota Renavin
Tomokota Renavin
Atone788

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornelius Carolus Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:31 pm

C.C will be joining the investigation team as well~.
Cornelius Carolus
Cornelius Carolus
Trochus271

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:08 am

Okay! After far too much deliberation, I have been swayed toward joining! So rejoice, future plebeians! Vita Vesta Caesar, Empress of the Roman Empire has chosen to descend upon you!

She shall be assisting the investigation for the sake of various ulterior motives!
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:44 am

We got a Full team which is very awesome. Let's make this SS a success.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:35 pm

The investigation will begin after the church scenes, so in preapation you guys need to be split up between the estates of Godiva and Tempus.

Alexander is no introduced yet, Stiyl has to follow up something personally and Birdway is too busy being a midget mastermind with a cup of tea.

So the rest of you can choose who you want to go with and what location you would like to go to investigate. Please post your intentions on this ooc asap.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:11 pm

Would you mind giving us some info on Godiva and Tempus to help us choose between them? At the moment they're just two names that we have to choose from, and that doesn't really help the decision making process.

Something like what the family's known for, what kind of estate/castle/mansion they have, what kind of land they lived on (prairie, city, forest, etc.). Anything like that would be great.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:27 pm

In regard to the conversation in the chatbox, there was no intention to be stubborn. From my perspective in planning this rp you guys wouldn't initially know about the knights since why would you guys know about a society of people outside your little worlds? Sure you guys operation in the same country, but the knights are a different group.

Names like Beathen may come to mind as Alexander has been called to Tower of London because of his negation skills to draw out information. Also maybe because you guys have met Alexander a year ago, if you remember him at all that depends on you alone entirely.

But you guys shouldn't really  have information on the others without prompt? Right well I thought originally just asking about the two knight families IC would be the process to actually gain this information. I said that it felt silly to me to repeat in OOC.

Maybe I was too harsh to throw you out in the wilderness and expect you to ask the right questions straight away. So I offer this as a way to give out information. I will supply it here and edit my last post of Stiyl passing around documents.

Document contents of what the Church knows about the Knight families.

1) House Tempus - They rise to every challenge isn't just a saying, one of the oldest knight families dating back to the 11th century they are known for there success in missions which were deemed almost impossible in the eyes of many others. This had made them bold in the undertaking specially after their deeds in breaking a siege of Calais from a strong host of French knights during the hundred years war who outnumbered tempus 10 to 1. They tend to have a general sense of respect for Magicians because of their contribution to crises that has threatened the realm. But their tolerance seem to vanish the moment any Magician attempted to look around in their business.

Stokesay Castle in South Shropshire is their seat of power.
Like the Beathens they have estates in the City of London inside the London Region.

2) House Godiva - A knight family which had never been broken are dated back to the dark ages and seem rather hostile to the introduction of the Anglican Church's 0th Parish. They feel that by using magic that magicians use to counter them is inviting being controlled by enemy magicians in the future. And as such they had a deep distrust of the Church. However they had served the realm longer then any other of the knight families and has a long history of vita defensive operations which lead them to acting as the first shield against any invasion force. Because of their specialty in defensive magic they have never been broken physically or spiritually... well until recently that was the case.

Castle Drogo in Devon is their seat of power.
And they have an estate in London's East End.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:01 am

Because Ghidus has gone AWOL, it's been decided that CC will accompany Stiyl to the Godiva household. While it's best for Nat's character to follow the other two. This will keep CC in the story, but stops me having to NPC CC throughout the entire story if Ghidus doesn't come back and give CC the chance to return at any time.

So atm, it's now Nat's turn to post then we can move onwards.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Necessarius Information update on Knight houses.

What the Church currently knows on this Knight House.

3) House Beathen - Our Honour, Our Strength. An old Knight family who are historically based in Cornwall, they have been around for the longest time since the age of the Arthurian Legends. And because of this they have been the strongest connection to that bewildered time. Outside the churches own investigations they have become the leading expert on Arthurian artifacts thanks to their heritage and had a proven track record of being loyal to the country first, rather then the ruler. Which had made them very trust worthy as long you had the best interests of the country at heart.

They had been known to produce great swordsman leaving many wanting to learn their practice. One of them being the Knight Leader himself, who was trained by the current head's Uncle.

Sadly this proud house who valued honour and loyalty above most had nearly been wiped out many years ago. Alexander Beathen was the only survivor at the age of eleven and being far too young the Knight Leader became regent of the Beathen house until he was old enough to succeed. With most of the Houses' members being killed a lot of their influence went with them and they suffered as the result avoiding complete disbandment thanks to the Knight Leader's reign.

With no real influence and no prestige, the current Lord and only survivor of the Beathen Household returned to take full control at the age of twenty one following his knight hood. In the matter of months, this new era of the Beathen house had proven to be rather friendly towards Magicians, showing real tolerance to them and has even work along side them in the Tower of London. His biggest shown of cooperation was during the events of last years Entrance Exams and the events that followed afterwards.

It's also important to note while Beathen house  are very cooperative with magicians as long they show good faith, there has been no information on the many artifacts the family once kept stored. The last date recorded of these items was a day after Knight Leader handed power to the young Lord. Since then however they has been no sign of them.  

A further note must be added to be weary of what you say around the head maid, the old bird has eyes and ears everywhere.

Seat of power is the Tintagel Castle and their London estate exists in the inner city of London.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Since Alex's approval, this rp is now back on track. But of course with a few changes, check the post with the beathen poster to see a shorter, different conversation with Stiyl and Martha.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:16 pm

This is indeed a happy day! I'm looking to seeing how the plot will turn out even more now that there's a new player on the board.

Say, this is just a suggestion, but would you consider editing the last post with basic info on all the houses so it reflects the current status of the Beathen house?
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:41 pm

Added information at the end of OP.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:16 pm

If you guys intend to help Alexander to restrain the knight who just cut his damn tongue, then feel free to go through with using Alexander to help and then proceeding to heal the knight's wound. Because it wouldn't be long before blood lost will kill the knight. Of course this only counts if you intend to help save the cowardly knight.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokota Renavin Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:02 pm

You know, I didn't want to raise a complaint because I was getting a bit late on my post, but the reason I was reaching my deadline is because...what just happened was a bit ridiculous. I mean I didn't want to hold up the rp and start arguments but I have to ask, where did /that/ come from?

By that I mean when the knight threw his blade with "surprising strength and accuracy" to where he's able to cut someone's head off, while said victim is being held against the floor.

I won't get into positioning of the knight just because everyone has a different mental image of where everyone is. But the fact that the knight was able to do that...was a bit too odd for me. I mean do you know how difficult it is do that? It's extremely difficult at the distance they are at. While the distance isn't mentioned, we can all assume that with the knight at the door and the one who ran all the way inside, were fairly apart.

Also the knight at the door didn't show to have any sort any extra strength and accuracy before hand? It just suddenly happened? I feel like this was entirely forced so that we couldn't have someone to give any leads and push the investigation farther. Sure we can try and save the knight that cut his tongue off, but again this still all felt forced and didn't give us any freedom. And let's say the knight did somehow have the extra strength and accuracy. Renavin was right there, and could've prevented the incident, yet he wasn't given the opportunity to.

Again I don't want to be that guy but I just...IPGFJDTGJFDTGO It is stabbing at my brain over and over, while usually I just let out a sigh and go with it, this was too weird for me.
Tomokota Renavin
Tomokota Renavin
Atone788

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Greetings Koyoko,

I thought I should point this out first, that you should never worry about raising an issue or complaint about something with me. I rather you tell me about your concerns or problems, then let me continue on thinking I done everything fine. Just posting this as a note we have sorted out our issues on the Grailblood box.

Resulting in slight edits in the last two posts.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Leivinia Birdway Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:38 am

I’ve got bad news to deliver, but in the end this was impossible to prevent looking at the past events.

I’m fed up with this thread, not only because of the discussions and issues that have been raised in the past, but because I consider the overall thing as lacking in regards of fun. I don’t know how it could have turned out this way, but right now this is the most linear thing I’ve been ever into (even all of that Arc 3 stuff wasn’t as bad in that regard).

So in order to loosen my own schedule as well as to seek something more entertaining, not to forget that the only thing I’ve been looking forward to was actually posting with Natsumi once in a while, I settled on dropping out of this thing.
Leivinia Birdway
Leivinia Birdway
Regnum771

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t431-magician-leivinia-birdw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:57 pm

I'm not going to object to anything when the person is indicating they're no longer having fun, specially when you do have some trouble with time recently I will be happy to help you leave the thread without much issue. Feel free to pm or pull me away somewhere to discuss an exit plan. Though I have one idea which could just simply involve me deleting my last post with contents aimed towards Birdway and leave it just at you entering the house. We could than later have it indicated as a rumor that church forces investigated the scene as expected to note no one was around with the exception of the two church agents who where knocked out.

A mysterious exit without any further involvement, specially for one who has a habit of leaving without a trace.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:29 am

Sorry for the super late reply, stuff slipped my mind and attention.

I'd say the mystery exit sounds like a very enjoyable idea and the most fitting, so deleting permission granted!
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:56 pm

Greetings,

It's been a long time and I can't exactly remember much about the inner details of this RP. So I want to make a suggestion for those who are still interested. Considering that my way in the past of doing things wasn't exactly popular and also because I can't remember anything. I would like to invite a discussion with the remaining rpers if any and any new ones interested to chat in the Grailbox when we have the time about reconfiguring the aim of this rp to suit all of us going forward. As I remember I wasn't exactly a good GM and being away for months hasn't made me any better, so working together to deliver a good RP with something we all like to be invested in is a step forward.

Well only if this is allowed by the Admins.

Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:55 pm

As the Chairman of the Magic Side Revival Committee (and also its sole member ( ・ั﹏・ั) ), I would be 100% happy to participate in such a discussion! In fact, you'll find that it's impossible to prevent me from doing so! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Just let me know when you're free to start the discussion (not that it matters if you don't, ehehe) and I'll try and free up some time.

Also, as I'm sure that some people have forgotten the URL of the grail box, here it is.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Whenever I'm on I should be available to discuss things, unless I'm on my way to work. Since the chatbox saves messages to a long degree, please feel free to use it as a form of thread to respond to the discussion at any time. Since I'll start it now and just respond whenever you can. We just need to also see if Dkoyoko is interested again.

And I'll join that revival committee Very Happy
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next