Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Saito Hirashi Yesterday at 12:11 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

SS JudgementCon: Lolijustice OOC

+4
Himegami Aisa
Kumokawa Maria
Kira Kohaku
Oda Taichi
8 posters

Go down

SS JudgementCon: Lolijustice OOC  Empty SS JudgementCon: Lolijustice OOC

Post  Oda Taichi Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:19 pm

Introduction: What happens when rumors and whispers get out of control? And when further misunderstandings threatens to shake ones life beyond their imagination? Misunderstandings have been the bane of many causing untold suffering to those who don't see the truth. And it all started with idle gossip from one who just passed by not knowing the context of what they was seeing.

Plot: Oda Taichi is a member of Judgement, and holds the passion for justice and desire to be of help to others close to his heart, just as one would expect a member of that organization to. So when he saw young foreigner girl who seemed troubled wandering around the mall, being off-duty wasn't going to stop him from trying to help.

"What's wrong?"

The girl, Fremea, was trying to find a present to give to her sister. A rare, limited edition, mackerel flavored candy that had been released recently in the gachas of Academy City. Unfortunately, the girl's sister was busy with her job and couldn't go outto find it, so that kind girl had decided to go out and find it for her. However, wherever she looked, it was sold out. She was troubled, and being so young she couldn't cover much ground on her own. Sympathizing with the girl, Taichi decided to help. They scoured the mall, but couldn't find it. In the end, they decided to meet up the next day and try searching a different mall.

Little did they know, however, that someone had caught sight of them and snapped a photo. "lol, lolicons are everywhere" was the caption they added when they posted it on the web. It was nothing more than one among thousands of posts, and normally wouldn't have attracted the slightest bit of attention. However...

It went viral. It spread from forum to forum, message board to message board, social media to social media, and by the end of the day it was even being spread by mouth. Needless to say, by the next day, anyone who was anyone on the internet knew of it. From the ojou-samas of School Garden to the delinquents of Skill-Out, and even the owners of Academy City's various shopping establishments, almost everyone knew of it. Given another day or two, things would have died down, and nothing would have occurred. But several coincidences piled up.

The next day, Taichi and Fremea met up another shopping mall. That same day, several members of Komaba Ritoku's Skill-Out gang were in the same mall. And, as the photo spread throughout the internet, the age old game of telephone had added dozens upon dozens of bizarre stories to it, and no one could tell the truth. So when those Skill-Out members who had nothing but goodwill towards Fremea learned that that strange man was parading her around again, those strange stories fueled all sorts of delusions.

With nothing but worry in their hearts, they decided to attempt to separate Taichi from Fremea while using a certain message board to communicate, but how did that look from Taichi's perspective...? With news of these chivalrous knights' mission spreading via the web to even the normal shoppers, what should have been just a normal shopping trip became anything but.

Roster:
Oda Taichi
Fremea (Kohaku)
Kirikami Naoto (Jack)

One more slot open!

Last edited by Oda Taichi on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

SS JudgementCon: Lolijustice OOC  Empty Re: SS JudgementCon: Lolijustice OOC

Post  Kira Kohaku Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:27 pm

Well, the idea was more along the lines of Taichi interacting with Fremea, a fellow younger sibling, is rumored to be a lolicon. Fremea tries to help him but she only fans the flames. The whole Frenda thing was separate though it would be interesting to merge into this.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:33 pm

Well they're sisters so I assume this should work well with Frenda involved. Though I really don't want Taichi get into anything violent with Frenda, because the latest railgun chapters have given her more respect in my books.

And food.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Kumokawa Maria Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:06 am

We can have it with Frenda being unaware, Taichi and Fremea being chased by unwanted heroes, and Frenda going after the two to prevent her little sister being attacked by mobs of crazed people. Or something like that...
Kumokawa Maria
Kumokawa Maria
Level 2 Violence Doughnut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:52 am

[removed]

Look at first post.

Last edited by Sir Alexander Beathen on Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Alright, Max Capacity is 4 people.

Kohaku: Komoe, Frenda, Itsuwa, Fremea, etc
Alex: Taichi
[OPEN]:
[OPEN]:

Last edited by Kira Kohaku on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to adjust for the given suggestions)
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Just to note the proper SS info is in the top post as requested and edited for Kohaku's wishes. I removed the other one from it's original post, because people where getting the two mixed up.

Anyway Loli's welcome...
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Himegami Aisa Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:43 am

I'm going to be frank here. Alex, Kohaku, if you want to get this thread off the ground, it's probably not going to work as it is. With Hiromi having been kidnapped by med school studies, your pool of participants to draw from is pretty low. To be specific, it consists of Koyoko, Iva, Nats, and I.

Nats is busy sockpuppeting her Li account and Iva's distracted with other stuff, so the only ones who might actually join are Koyoko and I. In other words, you'll be going to get two more people to join, max.

But even that's unlikely, because you'll need one of those people to NPC Fremea. And historically, threads that have required the participants to NPC specific characters designated by the GM have not gone well, if they ever even started.

That isn't even the worst part of it, though. Even if you get one of us to NPC Fremea, if no one else joins, there'll only be Frenda for Taichi and Fremea to interact with. And if we both join, then that variety only increases marginally.

I recommend you give up on having Frenda in the thread in the first place, have Kohaku NPC Fremea, and leave the remaining slots open for whoever. You'll get more variety that way, and be more likely to actually have people apply.

Anyway, this turned into a bit of wall, but oh well. Please don't take this negatively; the idea is fun, and it'd be nice for it to work out. So this is well-meaning advice, constructive criticism; all said with the desire to help. So do be a dear and take it that way, okay~?

Himegami Aisa
Himegami Aisa
Level 3 Deep Blood

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t557-esper-himegami-aisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:37 am

This is really up to Kohaku at the end of the day. Kohaku being the GM of course, since I only want to be a player in these events. But I honestly don't mind really at what Jack as suggested here. It's not like Frenda is required and Taichi could meet her later through her little sister anyway. The important part is the little sister being the loli and causing the trouble.

So what do you think Kohaku as I'm all for the change.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:42 pm

Plot: Misunderstanding can change everything or cause trouble for those involved. This is the case for Taichi Oda who cares too much for those in need. Tsukuyomi Komoe who has relied on Taichi numerous times for help with many errands one day takes in a young girl, who seemed to have gotten lost. Her name being Fremea her presence would cause a sway of misunderstanding which would attract the attention of some members of Skill-out. Who are a small group within attempting to take control away from Komaba Ritoku who see Fremea as a way to black mail him.  

Though naturally in his dense way Taichi misunderstands their attention at first thinking he's being chased because he might be a lolicon.  In this game of cat and mouse will the rebel skill-out members catch their prey or will justice ultimately win to save the young girl from being used as a tool? And more importantly will Taichi ever prove he's not a Lolicon?

Find out in Lolijustice: JudgementCon

Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Himegami Aisa Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:24 pm

A wild Counter Suggestion appears!

Plot: Oda Taichi is a member of Judgement, and holds the passion for justice and desire to be of help to others close to his heart, just as one would expect a member of that organization to. So when he saw young foreigner girl who seemed troubled wandering around the mall, being off-duty wasn't going to stop him from trying to help.

"What's wrong?"

The girl, Fremea, was trying to find a present to give to her sister. A rare, limited edition, mackerel flavored candy that had been released recently in the gachas of Academy City. Unfortunately, the girl's sister was busy with her job and couldn't go outto find it, so that kind girl had decided to go out and find it for her. However, wherever she looked, it was sold out. She was troubled, and being so young she couldn't cover much ground on her own. Sympathizing with the girl, Taichi decided to help. They scoured the mall, but couldn't find it. In the end, they decided to meet up the next day and try searching a different mall.

Little did they know, however, that someone had caught sight of them and snapped a photo. "lol, lolicons are everywhere" was the caption they added when they posted it on the web. It was nothing more than one among thousands of posts, and normally wouldn't have attracted the slightest bit of attention. However...

It went viral. It spread from forum to forum, message board to message board, social media to social media, and by the end of the day it was even being spread by mouth. Needless to say, by the next day, anyone who was anyone on the internet knew of it. From the ojou-samas of School Garden to the delinquents of Skill-Out, and even the owners of Academy City's various shopping establishments, almost everyone knew of it. Given another day or two, things would have died down, and nothing would have occurred. But several coincidences piled up.

The next day, Taichi and Fremea met up another shopping mall. That same day, several members of Komaba Ritoku's Skill-Out gang were in the same mall. And, as the photo spread throughout the internet, the age old game of telephone had added dozens upon dozens of bizarre stories to it, and no one could tell the truth. So when those Skill-Out members who had nothing but goodwill towards Fremea learned that that strange man was parading her around again, those strange stories fueled all sorts of delusions.

With nothing but worry in their hearts, they decided to attempt to separate Taichi from Fremea while using a certain message board to communicate, but how did that look from Taichi's perspective...? With news of these chivalrous knights' mission spreading via the web to even the normal shoppers, what should have been just a normal shopping trip became anything but.

Himegami Aisa
Himegami Aisa
Level 3 Deep Blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Kumokawa Maria Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:21 pm

Honestly, I love Jack's suggestion. Pretty much fits the entire tone I was hoping for with this. I mean, damn...I probably could not have done better myself.
Kumokawa Maria
Kumokawa Maria
Level 2 Violence Doughnut

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:31 pm

Majority of current participants have spoken and since I don't mind either one I'm happy. First post updated with new plot and roster of current members.

We have one spot left for anyone who wants to join.
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanaka Kazuki Tue May 24, 2016 10:18 pm

I claim this final spot in the name of affordable quality transportation services!!!!!!

There's a lolicon on the run and it's my job to catch it. Can't have weird perverts running around...
Tanaka Kazuki
Tanaka Kazuki
Level 3 Wormhole

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:42 pm

One hundred and eight thousand cheers for me! Naoto has finally been approved!

Now that he's no longer holding the thread back (I'd thank you for waiting for me, but given the cast size it's not like you had a choice), we can finally get our planning moving again. So, we need to get confirmation from our cast members that they're still interested, since it's been quite a while. Shouldn't be an issue for Kohaku and Alex, since they're fellow founders of this idea, but Kazuki dropped off the radar again so we should probably check in with him.

Beyond that (and praying someone else will join if Kazuki has become too busy), all we need to do is nag Kohaku about writing the OP! This is a good day indeed.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:48 am

Honestly, I don't see an issue with starting right now. When the number of characters for this started was four was by me, Kohaku asked and I answered without any thought behind it. Now I shall give some actual thought behind this now.

Three characters is enough, we have the victim (Taichi) the loli (Kohaku) and one to take misunderstanding's to the extreme (Jack). I don't see what a fourth person will be able to contribute other then being one who wants to punish Taichi for the misunderstanding or just add more padding to this rp.

So honestly I think we're all set to start now with the three man crew.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakusho Tsuru Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Would any of you mind terribly if a certain middle school shota got dragged into this mess? I mean, a shota is like half a loli, right?
Hakusho Tsuru
Hakusho Tsuru
Level 1 Kami Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  Himegami Aisa Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:04 pm

That depends. Would you be willing to contrive circumstances to force Tsuru into a skirt or dress? I mean, a shota is pretty close to a loli, but I think we can get even closer! W-Well, I suppose we can work something out even if you don't want to. ...But I'm sure we won't need to.

Himegami Aisa
Himegami Aisa
Level 3 Deep Blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakusho Tsuru Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Willing? Please, if it doesn't happen then it would a crying shame!
Hakusho Tsuru
Hakusho Tsuru
Level 1 Kami Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:43 pm

Yes, you're approved to join without a doubt.
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:26 pm

Welcome to the thread, our official 4th member. Please enjoy this festival of...flying children...
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Himegami Aisa Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:31 am

So, due to my recent issues catching up to my threads I've been having (sorry about that, by the way), it's finally happened. I've attracted sanctions~ 'Til Nats is convinced I've recovered and am my old, not-so-old-that-I-slip-into-my-worst-age-but-just-old-enough-to-be-pre-summer-vacation self, it looks like I'm stuck with a thread limit of 3. BOAT, due to being Hiromin's old stuff and almost over doesn't (thank you for thy mercy, oh overlord) count, leaving me to pick between ChocoFish, EM:B, and HS. ChocoFish is ChocoFish, HS is HS, and EM:B is in its final stages, so it looks like I'm dropping this for now. If able and allowed, hopefully I will finish EM:B soon and be able to retake control of Naoto-kun, but regardless, you all do have my sincerest apologies for being such a pain.

Ah, and whatever you guys decide to do with Naoto, I'll be ready and willing to help, of course.

Himegami Aisa
Himegami Aisa
Level 3 Deep Blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:19 am

Well we can only get your character NPC'd until you can recommit so I have to suggest Kohaku. Aslong Tempus keeps up Fremea, Kohaku should be able to NPC Naoto, so Jack all we can ask is to provide tips to how we can properly manage him.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:42 am

Due to working three hell shifts in a row, I'm far too tired to make a post so I'll make one sunday evening.
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:34 pm

It is now time for me to announce the closure of LoliJustice. Thank you to everyone who has contributed.

SS JudgementCon: Lolijustice OOC  13604778
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down