Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] JudgementCon: LoliJustice

+2
Oda Taichi
Kira Kohaku
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[SS] JudgementCon: LoliJustice - Page 4 Empty Re: [SS] JudgementCon: LoliJustice

Post  Hakusho Tsuru Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:44 pm

Hakusho Tsuru is still there. Not that it matters, of course. All eyes are on the other small body- Fremea. As such, Tsuru merely thanked that he was lowered to the ground- And hoped that in all this commotion nobody would walk by and step on him. That was, in fact, a terrifyingly real possibility. However, despite fearing that, there was no way Tsuru could move just now. His fragile body was simply too battered and bruised to even consider crawling to safety.
Hakusho Tsuru
Hakusho Tsuru
Level 1 Kami Kami

Back to top Go down

[SS] JudgementCon: LoliJustice - Page 4 Empty Re: [SS] JudgementCon: LoliJustice

Post  Kira Kohaku Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:43 am

[SS] JudgementCon: LoliJustice - Page 4 5cc6295f3d

Kamishiro looked up to Oda who had looked on edge. Perhaps he was ready to pounce at a hair trigger. But, with Fremea in between, that would turn ugly. He definitely had to avoid that.

With a deep sigh, he put himself onto knee level and stared at Fremea straight in the eye. She stood firm with her arms wide open, reciprocating his gaze. It was a strong, rooted gaze uncharacteristic of the little girl.

“Fremea-chan.” He stopped for a second. “Please move out of the way. This guy’s presence is not good for you.”

“No.” Without hesitation, she refused, giving off a childlike pout. “He’s helping me find that mackerel candy for my sister!”

“You can’t hang around someone so unsafe. Come on. He would be sad if something happened to you outside of his reach.” Kamishiro held out a single hand to the girl. “Let’s go back. We can get rid of this guy and help you, ourselves.”

“Komaba-onii-chan wouldn’t want you to start hurting people for no reason!” Kamishiro’s last words had been more than enough. She had definitely confirmed who these people were. They were some of Komaba Ritoku’s friends who she had seen around their hangout. Since that was the case, things could de-escalate before someone got hurt.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:43 am

“Fremea-chan. Please move out of the way. This guy’s presence is not good for you.”

“No. He’s helping me find that mackerel candy for my sister!

"You can’t hang around someone so unsafe. Come on. He would be sad if something happened to you outside of his reach. Let’s go back. We can get rid of this guy and help you, ourselves.”

Maybe something just clicked, or Oda's mind finally realised what was happening, and that was the misunderstanding plaguing them. He has been called a pervert numerous times and it never really hit him straight away. Often more than not he has dealt with insults the usual way and that was by ignoring them. Though in this situation, it hadn't seemed to help much.

He wasn't the smartest of Judgement members, but Oda was no fool and finally realising the cause had only made him feel disappointed.

But he wasn't sure if it was with them or with himself.

“Komaba-onii-chan wouldn’t want you to start hurting people for no reason!” Kamishiro’s last words had been more than enough for both of them. "Komaba? Why does that name sound familiar... Wait it doesn't matter I had enough." Oda thought whose frustration at this situation suddenly had reach tipping point.

"Alright that's it." Oda said who walked just around Fremea to stand at her side to face Kamishiro. "Let's make this clear I've lost all interest in fighting you now that she is here, but you know now is the perfect time to have a discussion. But let's not pretend to forget that our mutual misunderstanding has caused these three more trouble than they deserved." Oda said referring to Fremea, Tsuru and Naoto.
"So let me be the first one to offer my apologies not only to them three but also to you lot. As you see, I'm trying my hardest to turn my life around and be a decent person. And I thought joining Judgement would be the first step in that direction. But it doesn't matter who you're in this city; you still get vilified by at least someone since most likely they would've misunderstood your intention. Just like right now, and that is why I'm apologising to you. Even though I shouldn't be the one apologising, just think about it guys. Do you think I pose a threat to her considering I took a risk to fighting you all on my own with the intention of protecting her from you? And that's only because I thought you'll the perverts and was out to harm her not the other way round... " Oda said who still annoyed knelt down after making his point of the obvious. He risked his life to buy the others time to get out of harm's way. He had only hoped they had got that but convincing them wasn't that important. Now on Fremea's level, he spoke openly without any hostility.

"I'm a member of Judgement, and even if your friends had done me wrong, I would still help them if they asked. I would and protect them according to the rules of Judgement. And then I would also swallow my pride to ask them for assistance. " Oda said standing up straight before continuing.

" We all seem to care about her here so why don't we all put this behind us and find her sister that mackerel candy. Since if we all work together we can cover more shops much faster than the two of us. What do you all say?" Oda asked everyone including those who attacked him. He was offering an olive branch as there was no need for this misunderstanding to go any further. Now it was up to everyone else to decide where this was would go as Oda had said his piece.

Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Atsa Tsinaajinii Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:14 am

“You can’t hang around someone so unsafe. Come on. He would be sad if something happened to you outside of his reach. Let’s go back. We can get rid of this guy and help you, ourselves.”

This could get bad very fast if Fremea decided to side with the mob. Surely she wouldn't betray them to have the mob help her instead. Also who was the "he" that the thug was referring to, obviously it was someone that both Fremea and the delinquent knew.

“Komaba-onii-chan wouldn’t want you to start hurting people for no reason!”

Was Komaba the "he" that the thug was referring to before? Naoto had a few question but at least the mob seemed to be being held at bay. The Miniature Angel wasn't going to led the thugs attack them and as far as he could tell they wouldn't make a move as long as she was around.

Looking down at Tsuru, Naoto concern only grew greater as his savior hadn't moved at all since he had put him down. Slowly he reached down and began to shake the boy while still completely unaware of how weak Tsuru was. Though before he could check for a response his attention was pulled away as Oda stepped in front of Fremea and approached the thug who appeared to be the mob's leader.

The judgement member wasn't going to pick a fight with the mob again was he? They had just managed to calm them down and at this point in time escape would practically be impossible.

"Let's make this clear I've lost all interest in fighting you now that she is here, but you know now is the perfect time to have a discussion. But let's not pretend to forget that our mutual misunderstanding has caused these three more trouble than they deserved."

Naoto couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

" We all seem to care about her here so why don't we all put this behind us and find her sister that mackerel candy. Since if we all work together we can cover more shops much faster than the two of us. What do you all say?"

Working with the group of self-righteous thugs was going to make it much more difficult for him to recruit the judgement member but it was better than the alternative. Now the mob just had to agree with the terms and he would no longer have to worry about running for his life.
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Legatum373

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakusho Tsuru Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:32 pm

It seems the roles have been reversed, as now Naoto is the one trying to determine if Tsuru is okay. The shaking doesn't do much to help the younger boy's ability to speak, though. If I just lie here... Will he leave me alone? Tsuru wonders, more than entirely done with this entire ordeal. He no longer wants to get back to his shopping... He just wants to go to sleep. He can... Get his paper... another day.

It seems like a reasonable idea to get him some medical attention.
Hakusho Tsuru
Hakusho Tsuru
Level 1 Kami Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:31 am

Kamishiro looked to Fremea, who was still eagerly trying to calm down the solution and back to Oda who was trying to latch onto Fremea’s deescalation and explain himself. His eyes darted back and forth between the two before giving off an exasperated sigh.

“Are you even…” Kamishiro cut himself off and frowned. “No…you’re probably not aware.”

Normally, he would not even entertain this person’s words. Normally, he would simply laugh them off as an excuse before punching them in. But, Fremea stood there. That was an undeniable fact.

Kamishiro pulled out his phone and opened up a certain message board before showing the display to him. Nobody even needed to ask what the contents of the board were. It was obvious to all of the Skill-Outs gathered what was displayed on the LCD screen. “Rumors have spread that you are a child predator. Yesterday, pictures of you with Fremea-chan were spread over the internet.“

Fremea had no clue what Kamishiro was talking about, but she could take pride in the fact that she had singlehandedly prevented anyone from getting hurt. She could puff out her chest with a smile. In fact, she was definitely doing that.

“So, let’s do it this way. We’ll help you and Fremea-chan look for the mackerel-flavored candy.” Kamishiro could hear Fremea crying ‘Yay, nyah’, excited at the prospect of more people helping her find the present she wanted to give her sister. “But, if we have any reason to grow suspicious of you, we’ll make it a certainty that you will never be allowed near any little kids to hurt them again.”

He turned his attention to Naoto and let his voice boom. “You too. Is that clear?”
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:58 pm

“Are you even…” Kamishiro cut himself off and frowned. “No…you’re probably not aware.” Kamishiro said whose words without a doubt made Oda curious by what he meant and the answer wouldn't bold well for his sanity. Kamishiro had pulled out a phone to show him a discussion forum on the net. What Oda saw didn't bold well for his reputation and explained everything that happened here.

His expression mixed between being surprised and annoyed was obvious but in the end who cares what rumours had produced. There was nothing he can do but shrug at these baseless rumours.

"This has all been a misunderstanding, please for the next persons sake don't listen to baseless rumours on the internet." Oda said who took a deep breath to avoid getting vexed on the issue. And because he saw Fremea's smile which lead to him thanking her for stabilising the situation.

"Thank you and good work." Oda said to her as Kamishiro continued
"So, let’s do it this way. We’ll help you and Fremea-chan look for the mackerel-flavored candy. But, if we have any reason to grow suspicious of you, we’ll make it a certainty that you will never be allowed near any little kids to hurt them again.”

Oda sighed at the self-righteous attitude of Kamishiro who not only repeated Oda's original offer making it out as his own. He also continued to warn a judgement member who would never harm a child or anyone else for that matter since it wasn't right. You would think even these thugs would understand everything he did was to protect her from them.

But sadly not, either way it was best to move on and though he sighed again he noticed something which maybe only he could with his trained eye. He had looked at the other two and noticed the most fragile of the bunch wasn't doing so well. In a panic and a genuine show of concern Oda rushed over towards Tsuru.

"Let's get you to the doctors." Oda said realising first it was best to medical attention for Tsuru before continuing to help Fremea and why it may be a bother he was sure she would understand.
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Himegami Aisa Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:33 am

"Fu. Fu. Fu."

From towards the opening of the alleyway, laughter sounded. Kirikami Naoto, having not moved an inch since he'd dragged Fremea and Tsuru back, stood stock still, striking a pose while making a characteristically cocky expression the likes of which only he could make.

"My magnificent plan has come to fruition, I see. But of course it did! How could it not have, when it was I who created it!?" He had begun a one-man show, without any prompting from anyone.

Those who knew him well would immediately start doing whatever they could to stop him before the shame became too much, as now that he had started he was like to go on and on for who knows how long. However, fortunately for those poor souls who had no idea what they were about to get into, he broke his usual pattern and stopped there.

Instead of speaking, he returned his phone to his pocket. Upon seeing the screen of Kamishiro's phone from afar, he had recognized the site though he had not been able to make the words, and had swiftly made to check it. In doing so, he came to the same revelations that Oda had. And the truth of everything became clear to him.

"A pity. It is truly a pity, Oda Taichi. You didn't have the potential after all. But to think the truth was in such a place all this time... Fate truly is fickle. No! There is surely a meaning in our meeting today. Fufufu, indeed, there are no coincidences, after all."

Had Oda ever given Naoto his name? If not, perhaps Fremea or Kamishiro had slipped it. With everyone running back and forth and exchanging threats, it was hard to tell. Given a minute or two of quick questioning, discerning the truth would have been possible, but that would not be allowed.

"With this, my mission is complete, and our time together is at its end. It was fun, Oda-kun, Little Saviors!"

At an unknown point in time, the memories that the demon known as Oda Taichi had driven from his body using his diabolical strength had returned, but there was no need to hold a grudge there. After all, even if he was not a comrade, he had seen very clearly his dedication. Anyone who would go so far to help a young girl could never be truly evil, and that was a fact. So all that was left was gratitude towards his two Little Saviors.

Having said all that needed to be said, he turned about to exit the alleyway. However, before he made his first step...

*CRASH*

A pot from above fell not inches but centimeters from Naoto's face. ...If he had taken one step more... It didn't bear thinking about. Dwelling on such things held no purpose. However, Naoto had an eery feeling. He knew better than anyone just how potent his propensity for getting into outlandish situations was (he had never met another person who had actually slipped on a banana peel, let alone three in a row) and so, he slowly tilted his head, and looked up towards the heavens.

There, he locked gazes with a mismatched pair of eyes, standing upon the railings. It seemed that someone had set up a potted garden (almost certainly against some kind of regulation) up there, and a cat had inadvertently knocked one over as it observed the group. He wanted to complain to Oda about whoever who had set them up, but the way the cat's tail flicked slowly back and forth told him that to do so would be a fatal mistake.

For what seemed like an eternity but was only actually a very short second, the two of them simply stared into each other's eyes. Waiting for the other to move. Sweat formed on his face, and when a drop fell over his eye... It moved. In a sudden flurry of action, the cat began running along the rails, and in a panic, Naoto did so as well. In that way, he was chased out of the alleyway by a whimsical cat and a rain of pottery.

Kirikami Naoto's exit was every bit as chaotic as his entrance.

Himegami Aisa
Himegami Aisa
Level 3 Deep Blood

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t557-esper-himegami-aisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakusho Tsuru Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:49 pm

It's about time someone pays attention to the poor boy! A shame it's too late for him to be grateful for that fact. The sudden conclusion of the strange chain of events left the child no choice but to follow through on his desire- He promptly passed out on the floor. In all likelihood, he won't be waking up for a while. Fortunately, it seems the only thing of note he shall miss is Kirikami Naoto's unusual exit.
Hakusho Tsuru
Hakusho Tsuru
Level 1 Kami Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:49 am

To the bitter end, everyone else was just incredibly strange. One had collapsed and one had said some very strange things about the supposed lolicon not having the potential he sought before exiting in quite the noisy faction.

Kamishiro could not fathom how Oda had surrounded himself with such strange company. Was it connected to the rumors floating around the internet about Oda? At this point, it really did not matter. There were two things that needed to be done. The first was to keep Oda under their surveillance.

The second was…

“You three! Bring that kid to the hospital.” Kamishiro said pointing to three random members of his group before pointing to the now collapsed Tsuru.

“The rest of us will help Fremea-chan find what she wants!”

“Nyaaah! Let’s go!” Fremea cheered pumping her fists up in the air.

“RIGHT!” The group of thugs cheered in reply, pumping their own fists in the air. One could almost mistake it as a cult centered around a small girl…almost.

Luckily, the thugs were willing to make sure that nobody would do that at all.

“Now, split up and search for the candy Fremea-chan’s looking for! She still has a curfew to abide by!” Kamishiro shouted as all bit two of the rest of the delinquents scattered. “As for you,” He turned back to Taichi. “What are you waiting for? If you want to clear your name, you ain’t doing it by standing here.”
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:28 pm

The skill-out members seemed rather forward in being helpful and moving past this current misunderstanding. Still, Oda felt he was still under suspicion. A feeling he knew far too well from experience and something they all probably had a sense right about now.

If you asked Oda truly, the boy didn't care much about the rumours on the website. Or any other rumours which spring up in the future. It wouldn't change how he acted with others or approached them. Being honest with yourself and acting how you saw to be right was far more an honourable act than succumbing to a misunderstanding. Though it was important to not take the belief to the extreme or you would end up where the Skill-out members are now and how he use to be in the past.

They even helped out with getting the one who collapsed to the hospital. Sure this was probably to keep Oda in their sights, but it was helpful and he knew Tsuru would be alright due to these hooligan's attempt to retain the moral high ground.

“What are you waiting for? If you want to clear your name, you ain’t doing it by standing here.” Kamishiro barked and waved his hand in response without much effort. He wasn't going to help no matter what they say and it wasn't to prove himself to them or anyone else.

It was all to fulfil a promise he made to Fremea.

Though... "I should check up with those two later." Oda said who felt like he had missed something with both of them. While he can be considered observant in many matters, Oda's tendency to sometimes overlook something close to him was one of his crippling weaknesses.

With that aside, it wouldn't take long for the entire group sworn to help Fremea to fall upon the shops in force. Sticking from Fremea as they checked out the shops, the judgement member was overseen by Kamishiro like he was some glorified bodyguard. But beside the further possible misunderstanding seeing a Judgement Member with a known Skill-out member it didn't matter much.

And they would continue to work together until karma knocked on the door.

The actions you take in life would most likely affect your neighbour as it would effect you. And in turn, whatever you give to life would surely return to you. It was only a moment that he stepped away from Fremea, but that was enough for someone to call it.

"Judgement Senpai!" a voiced shouted, and to Oda's surprise, it was that young guy from yesterday. The same one he helped before meeting Fremea for the first time. He had remembered he was getting picked on by older lads and he had brought a lot of tinned food.

"Good evening," Oda said in response still surprised they met once more. "I wanted to thank you again for yesterday, those lads had been picking on me for awhile, but now they don't bother me because I know you!" the younger boy said who bowed in response holding a bag in his right hand. "Thank you! Oda Taichi." The younger lad continued showing he knew his name. "But I never?" Oda thought who quickly responded verbally. "Don't think much about it was doing what I thought was best." Oda said who felt nervous as he never actually got thanked that much.

"Anyway here, rumours about what you were looking for had gone around, and I thought I could return the favour by helping out." the younger lad said handing over the bag in his hand. Inside was what would be considered the prized goal, and that was what they were looking for all this time.

It seems this lad had brought them at the same time yesterday and probably why they couldn't find any until now.

What Fremea had called Mackarel Candy was in the bag, and there was a few of them. "I appreciate it this is a big help." Oda said with a smile and with a few passing words they said their goodbyes not until the younger lad's last remark caught Oda's attention.

"Your sister sends her regards."

"Wait, what?" he responded by the lad had already left with no further reply, with a disappointed expression for only just a moment Oda turned to meet up with Fremea again to share his bounty bringing this search to a satisfying close.

Having achieved helping Fremea finding the prized Mackarel Candy, the little girl who had disrupted his life unwillingly had rushed off, for now, to deliver her presents to her elder sister. Not knowing he would see her again, Oda didn't even think about the reaction of the Skill-out members who seemed to have lost interest the moment the search was over and that Fremea was far away from him.

Either way, it was a job well done for another day at Judgement, and even though it had its up and downs, he didn't regret a single moment. And while his stomach rumbled, the boy returned home to prepare to study well into the night.

But waiting for him there was a letter on his doorstep, picking it he quickly had a foreboding feeling with the words 'Little brother' was written on the envelope. Not knowing if this would be a good thing to read, Oda opened to find out only a few words from his wayward elder sister.

'Oniichan,
Don't worry I'll take care of everything.
Love Rin xx.'

Oda looked fearful by what those words meant, and honestly, he didn't want to know as he folded the small letter up and went inside.

Many days later, the forum which caused the misunderstanding of Oda being a Lolicon was hacked and all threads was replaced with discussions about socks.

"Goddamit Onee-Sama"

Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4