Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Kira Kohaku Today at 7:13 am

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] Friends with Benefits OOC

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[SS] Friends with Benefits OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: [SS] Friends with Benefits OOC

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:13 am

I'll jot everything down in neat, easily comprehensible bulletin points~

• Everyone is a part of Necessarius.
  • Vita knows that Nikolas and Sara are a part of Necessarius, but not Atsa, though he's now thrown suspicion on himself.
  • Sara knows that Vita is a part of Necessarius, as well Nikolas because Vita told her, but not Atsa, though he's now thrown suspicion on himself.
  • Nikolas doesn't know that anyone else in the tavern is a part of Necessarius yet.
  • Atsa doesn't know that anyone else in the tavern is a part of Necessarius yet, but he has given hints to his identity as a magician to the others, which may lead to his own outing.

And that is the current situation. Capiche, comprende, デゥ・ユ・アンダスターンド?  I'll try and get my post out tomorrow, but I've some stuff to do, so I may not be able to fit it in.

Edit: see edit note

Last edited by Vita Vesta Caesar on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Page 2, hell yeah!)
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

[SS] Friends with Benefits OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: [SS] Friends with Benefits OOC

Post  Saravati Nair Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:52 pm

Apologies for the super short post there. Aside from combing through all of Sara's possible options, I really didn't have much to write there. Hopefully, this suffices.
Saravati Nair
Saravati Nair
Volare723

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:18 pm

That is fine, I think it’s OK when you are presented with a choice like this one. Which for example is like should you go round that corner or wait for your friend. No matter what choice you would have chosen, there was no room for my to give you more content without bunting your character. Which is obviously out of the question. So when it comes to these sort of posts, it’s fine to have a short post.
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:04 am

The thread has been reopened, but can every person here please in future post reasons for why a post may be delayed. I have no issue with delays arising for reasons that can't be avoided. The OOC is here to discuss the thread's direction and of course any problem with its continuation.

So even if you said it on the chatbox, please make sure you notify us on here.
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:31 pm

Socially. She means socially.

With that, my post is up and the...events...are over. I think Nikolas is next? Speaking of the events, I was basically their impetus, so, well... Sorry about that. Again, my apologies. At least now that we've got that whole mess clarified it won't happen again? And noted, Alex. Official notices I can get behind, yes.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:31 am

So yeah official notices please for the future.

Now, I've posted and hopefully given Haku enough to respond this time. Please let me know if there is an issue.
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Atsa Tsinaajinii Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:24 am

Post is out~

Atsa is trying not to look suspicious as he drops his bag off in the back and is still upset with Vita though his hunger is probably playing a major role in the lasting grudge. Kitten gets to safety yay! Now I sleep
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Legatum373

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Nice post, we may see what actually happens to cats and kittens. lol and remember Haku and Jack, either one of you can still post on your own accord and there is no need to wait for the other.
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Saravati Nair Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:53 am

Post will come tomorrow evening. Three exam gauntlet left me exhausted enough to only be able to post in LtF.
Saravati Nair
Saravati Nair
Volare723

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Forgot to do this last night, but post up. Enjoy, y'all (especially you, Tempus). With this, it's Sara then Nikolas, right?
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Saravati Nair Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:39 pm

Posted within that 90 minute window as promised. Back to you, you crazy Brit.
Saravati Nair
Saravati Nair
Volare723

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:33 am

A small garden home to the felines, rabbits and poisons? And a forbidden place one shouldn't tread. A magician has his secrets you know? But both scenes are primed for you to learn the history of the tavern and maybe more. Though only one scene has the capability to cause further trouble, I'll allow you to figure out which one as I'm not helping you ruin Nikolas' day lol

Because the previous method only leads to confusion then the posting is order is now..

Tempus -> Jack -> Haku -> Me
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Atsa Tsinaajinii Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:22 am

Posting took longer than expected, sorry about that.

Anyways, the kitten has been dropped off at the garden and the shaman feels like getting a look around. He'll try to keep up the lie that he is a performer but Vita's already on to the truth so its unlikely that will survive long. Either way the balls back in the Empress's court now
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Legatum373

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Ugh. Sorry for the mess, y'all. Post is up. With this next should be Sara.

Heading to sleep now, but I'll be sure to avoid slacking off on checking if it's my turn again. And also to fix this sleep schedule of mine. The former isn't something common for me, so I wonder if it's okay to blame it on the latter... Once again, sorry.

And enjoy the mess, Atsa~
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Saravati Nair Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:00 pm

Will try to post tonight but expect Monday evening. Pharmacology exam comes first and foremost.
Saravati Nair
Saravati Nair
Volare723

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:44 am

Posted.

There wasn't much for me to do with Vita and Atsa, so basically pressed forward with moving events. And for Sara she had triggered a slight showing of Nikolas' Tsundere side lol. I'd imagine considering the tavern's true nature, the system to clear out the normal folks wasn't a surprise. Though I think Sara's little trip is enough to warrant a talk as its time. I haven't forcefully urged Atsa and Vita back, it would be up to them when they return.  

Now its time to get your Orders. I hope the post serves the purpose and remember if you can't post in the time limit let us know on here like Haku had! (Good boy Haku!) And be prepared I shall now issue a friendly reminder to whose turn it is on their second day haven't not posted yet. Can't promise it will be exactly halfway through.

Again it shall be Atsa -> Vita -> Sara in order.
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Atsa Tsinaajinii Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:16 pm

Jack's turn~

We have made it to the second page and Atsa has begun to pick up on the real nature of the tavern. He's attempted covering up his story yet again and now he is going to investigate the greenhouse.
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Legatum373

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:03 pm

Post out at not-the-witching-hour. What an event! Atsa has managed to improve Vita's impression of him somewhat, and the tavern may now some suffer some extra damages.

With this, I believe Sara is next, yes? Alex, please tell me you have a labyrinth or something hidden in the bathroom for her to get lost in.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

Back to top Go down

Post  Saravati Nair Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:05 pm

My Neuro exam comes first so all posts from me (except Dolls) will come after Monday.
Saravati Nair
Saravati Nair
Volare723

Back to top Go down

Post  Kumokawa Maria Fri May 04, 2018 6:47 pm

And posted. Apologies for the long delay and a bit of a skimpy post.
Kumokawa Maria
Kumokawa Maria
Level 2 Violence Doughnut

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Tue May 08, 2018 12:29 am

Slightly late posting, though I had put HS before this because its a story heavy RP and this isn't really. This mainly serves as Nikolas introduction. And some SoL fun.
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Atsa Tsinaajinii Thu May 10, 2018 1:05 am

Back to Jack's turn~
Post was a bit delayed so sorry about that. Anyways, Atsa has offered up a game of Ashbii and has also become a bit suspicious of Vita after the clearing field. Though at this point his entire train of thought has been completely taken over by his curiosity. Also I wonder if Nikolas or Sara will open the door
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Legatum373

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Sun May 13, 2018 12:37 am

It has gone way past the 2nd-day warning, Jack it's your turn. I know HS come first before this but keep in mind, it's still your go here.
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Saravati Nair Sat May 19, 2018 8:25 am

I have put up my post before my absence as requested. All that's left is for Jack.
Saravati Nair
Saravati Nair
Volare723

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolas Remes Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:29 pm

So guys, should we continue with me sort of NPCing Vita or find someone else? Or should we consider stalling this thread until everyone has returned? Since its a SoL so I don't think there is a great need to get this over and done with. Personally, I don't see myself capable of controlling Vita that well, so it's really up to you lot.
Nikolas Remes
Nikolas Remes
Purgatorium432

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next