Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Guy Li Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

OOC: A Certain Magical Tokiwadai Transfer Student from Russia

+2
Misaka Mikoto
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OOC: A Certain Magical Tokiwadai Transfer Student from Russia Empty OOC: A Certain Magical Tokiwadai Transfer Student from Russia

Post  [Old] Sasha Kreutzev Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:13 pm

OOC: A Certain Magical Tokiwadai Transfer Student from Russia Another4_zpscbfca255

Provided the character is approved I'm planning on having Sasha officially transfer into Academy City as a goodwill Ambassador from the Russian Orthodox Church but instead of placing her where they would normally house VIP Ambassadors, Aleister offered Vasilissa the choice to enroll Sasha to a middle school and the latter agreed to because Vasilissa is a pervert(ed Superior) who wants to see Sasha in a school uniform(and school swimsuit) she feels that Sasha may learn a thing or two spending time in a school environment and live like a normal student. 

As for the real reason why she was sent to Academy City. Vasilissa has nothing but good intentions to seek out the most opportune moment to abuse her authority to make Sasha try on all kinds of cosplay items and send pictures through as part of a culture exchange (stupid and perverted) investigation investigate Academy City thoroughly and report back to Vasilissa to consider future actions in the event that Russian Orthodox Church cannot maintain their neutral stance and has to take a winning side. 

It'll be a good change of pace to introduce the magic side of character to Tokiwadai environment which is filled with Espers. Side plots in the making?

Last edited by Sasha Kreutzev on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
Castigo201

Back to top Go down

OOC: A Certain Magical Tokiwadai Transfer Student from Russia Empty Re: OOC: A Certain Magical Tokiwadai Transfer Student from Russia

Post  Misaka Mikoto Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:09 am

Interesting idea~! I haven't had a chance to look through Sasha's profile yet... (might have to be after my exam week :S) but it'll be nice to do a side story like this! I wanted to do a Tokiwadai SS for a while...

What time period did you have in mind, in relation to Arc 2/ Radio noise? Will it happen between Arc 1 & 2, after 2 or during Arc 2? If it's before Arc 2 or after Arc 2, Mikoto could participate and interact with Sasha... If not, then I wouldn't mind npcing some Tokiwadai students. Maybe a few of the canons from Railgun could be introduced? Like Kongou? 

Perhaps Shokuhou, Natsumi, Kuroko (she's your other char, right?) and Guy (who is a teacher there) could be involved also, if they are interested.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

OOC: A Certain Magical Tokiwadai Transfer Student from Russia Empty Re: OOC: A Certain Magical Tokiwadai Transfer Student from Russia

Post  [Old] Sasha Kreutzev Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Misaka Mikoto wrote:Interesting idea~! I haven't had a chance to look through Sasha's profile yet... (might have to be after my exam week :S) but it'll be nice to do a side story like this! I wanted to do a Tokiwadai SS for a while...

What time period did you have in mind, in relation to Arc 2/ Radio noise? Will it happen between Arc 1 & 2, after 2 or during Arc 2? If it's before Arc 2 or after Arc 2, Mikoto could participate and interact with Sasha... If not, then I wouldn't mind npcing some Tokiwadai students. Maybe a few of the canons from Railgun could be introduced? Like Kongou? 

Perhaps Shokuhou, Natsumi, Kuroko (she's your other char, right?) and Guy (who is a teacher there) could be involved also, if they are interested.

OOC: A Certain Magical Tokiwadai Transfer Student from Russia Imouto1_zpsfea285f8

I think for the sake of originality it is completely flexible to fit it into any part so long as it's convenient for anyone/everyone who wants to participate in a Tokiwadai SS idea.
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
Castigo201

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Sasha Kreutzev Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:20 am

Still looking for participants. 

OOC: A Certain Magical Tokiwadai Transfer Student from Russia Unicorn1_zpsac6a97bf
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
Castigo201

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:20 pm

I'd be down for this. At the very least I can get Guy involved on a casual basis.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:28 pm

If it can fit anywhere in the timeline, count Natsumi in.

Though I do have a personal preference that the timeline for the SS would be wherever after Radio Noise, does anybody mind?

Also, I think I'll make Natsumi apply for a solo room, at least until a new Tokiwadai Student Role Player comes up, living with a NPC Roommate is quite ... Bothering for me.

(I'd want Kudryavka Noumi as a roommate though, so cute ... *rambling*)
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Sasha Kreutzev Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:38 pm

The thread is up. https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t175-ss-a-certain-russian-transfer-student-tokiwadai-students-faculty#1948

And Guy your up. Introduce the new student to the class.
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
Castigo201

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:22 am

Damn, I want to put down Mikoto for this... Would it be okay if we were to timestamp this sometime before Radio Noise, between Arc 1 and 2? Maybe... around July 13th or 15th (depends on how long you think this thread will take)? Arc 2 starts on 20th, Radio starts on 21st.

I suggest this because everyone could easily fit in, including Guy & Natsumi. Mikoto would still probably be a little sore (from Intensify [SS], which was 8th-9th) but we have Heaven Canceller so she should still be able to function most part. XP Also, we have no clue what date Arc 2 or Radio/ Fish would finish and I'm unsure about time-stamping stories in the future :S

Class 2-D. That could be Mikoto's class, yeah? :3 And Guy... haha, this is gonna be great.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Sasha Kreutzev Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:49 am

Whichever works for you all. It's a side story so it's more flexible than a slinky.
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
Castigo201

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Sasha Kreutzev Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Mmm so guy posted.

Should I wait for post from any other Tokiwadai students? or introduce myself and then wait for guy to appoint me a seat to sit on?
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
Castigo201

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Would it be alright if you posted first, Sasha? It might make more sense, since Guy has started his introductions. Btw, which characters are in this class? Is Natsumi in this year? Shokuhou? (if she's joining).
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Sasha Kreutzev Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Maybe theyre all in the same class. I'll make the post tomorrow morning.
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
Castigo201

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Misaka Mikoto wrote:Is Natsumi in this year?

I'd assume you're talking about class year, so no, Natsumi's in her last year of Junior High and I'd assume Sasha is in her first.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Oh yeah, just remembered... Natsumi is Mikoto's senpai (one year above). Shokuhou could be in Mikoto's class 2D though. Nat, what do you think of changing room mates- to being with Sasha? Could somehow occur in the rp?
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Misaka Mikoto wrote:Nat, what do you think of changing room mates- to being with Sasha? Could somehow occur in the rp?

If she agrees with it, I fully do.

But roommate changing may have to be after Radio Noise, I screwed up my roommate during it so I can't change before it.

(At worst I could go rewrite those RN posts?)

Last edited by Hujisaka Natsumi on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Idea.)
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Sasha Kreutzev Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 am

Alright, posted.

Btw do we only have 3 Tokiwadai students?
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
Castigo201

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:15 am

If she agrees with it, I fully do.

But roommate changing may have to be after Radio Noise, I screwed up my roommate during it so I can't change before it.

(At worst I could go rewrite those RN posts?)

It's really up to you and Sasha, Nat. You could simply rewrite RN posts, or you could stick with the current situation and do a roommate change scene later on during a future rp thread when we get the opportunity (provided Guy is also okay with the time setting I proposed for this thread).

Btw do we only have 3 Tokiwadai students?

Yeah, I believe so.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:45 pm

Misaka Mikoto wrote:It's really up to you and Sasha, Nat. You could simply rewrite RN posts

This Post has been rewritten, means I can now change roommates during Tokiwadai SS!
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Sasha Kreutzev Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:55 am

OOC: A Certain Magical Tokiwadai Transfer Student from Russia Bored3_zpsa7956279
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
Castigo201

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:57 am

Ah, sorry Sasha... I'll try my best to post something up either today or tomorrow.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  [OLD] Shokuhou Misaki Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:09 am

Oh my~ This seems to have gotten a tad confusing.

Who am I supposed to be rooming with, again?
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
Level 5 Mental Out

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Sasha Kreutzev Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:06 am

After talking with Guy it looks like Sasha will be put under Guy's care (kind of like Touma/Index flatting situation) to avoid any suspicions of being a non-Esper as per orders from Guy's higher-ups.
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
[Old] Sasha Kreutzev
Castigo201

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Wait, I thought that was more as her official guardian than an actual living arrangement? Perhaps that could be part of the side story? She moves in with him, finds it intolerable and decides to move into dormitories?
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:28 am

Guy? I'll wait for you to post your side of things first if you like, before I reply to Sasha's post.
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:10 am

I'm not sure what to do with him for the moment, but if someone wants to come and get him out of this awkward situation then we can see where we go from there perhaps?
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next