Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Aoki Aiko Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:54 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] Tricky Cat

+3
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Tomokota Renavin
Seluna Wilson
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[SS] Tricky Cat - Page 3 Empty Re: [SS] Tricky Cat

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:56 am

It was good enough to finally see that Adalia gained the medicine in the first place. This had started the entire event as it was so he was proud to have finally had the chance to see her take it. However, the fact that she didn't see the point in listening to what they said, or make any effort to. Gave him a serious feel that she had one hell of a crush on him. That and the fact that she was the one doing the money kinda threw him off.

Seeing the amount was indeed quite interesting. Though for one point or another she probably should have hid the information anyways. Even if she was just trying to justify her means she never had to show it. Of course it did block out any issues about them not having the money, thus avoiding the questions themselves. But to show it like that, may even make one wonder if she understood the value, and most of all the corruption money could bring. Being that the man before him had even been willing to pay him money like that. Made him wonder on more and more things. But what Iori stated over the seemingly breaking down Koyoko was very true. Where did she get the money, and more off why would she be in charge of it. Both of his newly found acquaintances brought up a very powerful argument as it stood. And for the most part, he had no means to add anything to the conversation.

Though, it seemed that Iori was intending on helping Koyoko out as much as she could. And with that he had to think up something himself. Though he needed to figure out other information first, and he didn't really have that much time left. He had to meet up with his friends soon as well.

“Adalia, the fact that you need to have you parent or guardian's permission is one thing. But another important thing is that most relationships need time to blossom and grow. Even at 16, you have to learn more about....Knight-kun. Before you are ready to take up a deep love like this with him.” He stated calmly, and as politely as he could. “When it comes down to it, all the money in the world, and everything sometimes can turn people sour. Much like how, given time some relationships are destined to fall apart. If you are actually serious about this, you should try to marry Knight-kun, but take your time to get to know him more then just what you saw today. Sure, he's a great man. But you need to learn more about him, see all his sides how happy or sad he is. And experience his life with him, while at the same time. Understand the importance of distance.” All the anime till now, that's basically where he as getting most this information. That and his friend had a nasty habit of getting into relationships that never lasted more then 3 weeks. The main reason was how clingy he was....he just had to hope that the explanation would to some extent possibly extend the time more. The longer the time for a guy who isn't interested, the more he can mess up. And the more this can be over with. Though....there was also the chance this was all mob related, and they all secretly signed a death note on their way here without knowing it. But they'll get to that bridge eventually.

“I think, if anything, you should think over your chances with him. Talk to him, get to know him more. And of course then you'll know how to make the right choice.” Hell if anything, he would teach her possibly the better way of choosing good guys? Gah it was going to get slightly annoying from here. But he'd just play along. If they were both apposed, including his employer maybe someone supporting it may in the long run effect it negatively. And if not, Koyoko marries into a house with a lot of money...not such a bad deal...12 kids may be...but eh can't win all your battles.

“Oh, and sir.” He stated to Renavin with a rather calm look. “You shouldn't worry so much.” He stated as he approached him closer. “Sometimes, these things happen and they are out of your control. Though I think, time is one of the things you need to keep an eye one.” He was hoping that maybe some of his annoyingly disguised hints where sound for most of the people around. Not that he thought Adalia was dumb...but the factor of her being almost child like in these ways...that was were it's....harder to say where she landed head wise...though maybe he was being just too cruel at the moment. He was hoping his employer would realize he was trying to point out that over time this will probably change being girls have crushes quite often. Though in the end....who knew.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:26 am

Adalia soaked all the information the two were giving her like a sponge. Staring blankly at Zuisho as he continued his lecture of love (according to anime), Renavin turns to Iori and Koyoko to explain. "I can't go into much detail for personal reasons, but you could say are wealth was founded on...inheritance I guess." His mood seemed to change, with an honest smile. "Our family were Angel Investors, helped business all over Europe, U.S. and even Asia." Renavin looked down a bit, giving a sense of gloom before looking back up. "Of course they weren't as wealthy as before, our parents. But a lot of those businesses have become very successful, and because of that, they've grown to have quite a large sum of money...So when we got the inheritance, we didn't know how to use it. Adalia does most of the accounting, I do most of the business." He shrugged it as if that was just his normal life up until this point. It was clear these two weren't ones to spend money wildly like some of the 1%, just kind of holding on to it.

Koyoko stayed silent, feeling like Iori kind of went to a dark place, and lightly elbowed her in the arm as if to get her to apologize. Soon his attention was back to Adalia, whom was staring into Zuisho's soul the entire time he had been talking, nodding every now and then as if understanding, then tilting her head at certain parts. By the end of Zuisho's lecture, Adalia seemed to be...depressed in a way, although her expression hadn't changed much, one might definitely sense it. "Forgive my radical actions, I will take precautions necessary to insure the relationship will last for as long as we both shall live."

"Why does it sound like a marriage still..." Koyoko muttered, watching with a sweat drop. This has been incredibly awkward for him. The most awkward he's ever been in fact. For a second there, he thought he might have to do something drastic. But looks like things are looking up for him. ...What a dr-..

"I'll be satisfied with just moving in." As if a rock just shattered a window, Koyoko tenses up. The thought of sharing the privacy of his home with someone, especially a girl, was horrifying. Again, with little experience with them, he was not up for something like that.

She skipped MULTIPLE steps just now!! Slightly panicked, Koyoko immediately starts planning his next move on this. Adalia is way too persistent for her own good.

"...Move...In..." Renavin repeated slowly collapsing to the ground at all fours, a gloomy aura surrounding him. Only been with Adalia for so long, and she's already trying to leave him. Does he even exist to her? Does she care? Did she forget? Thoughts such as that made a single shining tear fall to the ground. "Life's not fair..." He mutters rather childishly.

"I..." Koyoko tries to speak, a plan formulated, but his face seems rather red. But it was the only option he could come up with without hurting Adalia and her childish heart. Or at least too much. "I can't do that right now because..." He bit his lip and just took a deep breath, and with in a moment, he grabbed Iori by the hand, to make sure it was in plain view (And because he couldn't handle any more contact then that without choking). "R-right now I'm dating ske-...Iori." Adalia just stood there silently, perhaps she was in shock. Thinking. Or maybe he went too far. But then she just cocked her head to the side, which...was a good sign. At least she's not crying or anything. Koyoko pulled Iori closer so she was in hearing range of his whispers. "I know I probably disgust you, and you probably want to rip me a new one. But play along, and I'll owe you a huge favor. Just. Help. Me..." He almost sounded desperate. Probably because he was.

"...Is this true?" She asks innocently, as she looks to Iori for confirmation. Renavin must not have heard him, because he was still moping on the dirty floor.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:59 am

Iori listened to Renavin's explanation for his wealth. From what he said their parent made a lot of money. The more she heard the more upset she became over questioning it. Inheritence means their parents-- she couldn't imagine what they went through. There was also her mention of their marriage needing a parent's permission, which certainly didn't make her feel any better about hearing what happened to them.

Fortunately Koyoko nudged her, and she snapped out of it. "I-I'm sorry I questioned it, I was just worried in case... Sorry." She said softly, apologizing for making him explain it. She was thinking about some rather nasty things of what Renavin was doing, and now that she looked back on it it was dumb of her to think they'd be doing something illegal like smuggling drugs or weapons. She shook her head, gotta get those thoughts out.

She looked over at Adalia as Zuisho seemed to wrap up his lecture. Something about her felt depressed. Did Zuisho get through to her? Is she depressed because she's convinced she can't marry Koyoko?

Of course not, it seems Zuisho's lessons gave Adalia the idea she has to get closer to Koyoko. It seemed like it was going well until she suddenly announced she planned to move in. While it looked like Koyoko was taking this bit of news bad, Renavin looked worse. He dropped to the ground in a look of defeat, gloom eminating from his bent-over position.

Koyoko began to speak up, it sounded like he was thinking of another way to persuade Adalia. She looked confused at him as his cheeks started to flush and he had trouble to say whatever he was going to say. "I can't do that right now because..." He seemed anxious. Suddenly he grabbed her hand, she looked at him in a bit of confusion and began to feel her cheeks turn pink. Was he really about to-- "R-right now I'm dating ske-...Iori." He said.

"...E-eh!?" She cried out in shock. D-did he really just say that? She could feel her cheeks turning bright red. All of a sudden her hands turned clammy and her mind started racing. She was pulled closer by him, causing her to feel incredibly uncomfortable. There's no way she could deal with this, she's never even dated a boy before! He started whispering desperately to her, "I know I probably disgust you, and you probably want to rip me a new one. But play along, and I'll owe you a huge favor. Just. Help. Me..."

She was up for helping him, but she didn't expect him to drag her into this like this. This was way too sudden for her. "...K-Koyoko! I--" She took a deep breath. Then continued; a bit calmer than she was a second ago. "I thought I told you to keep that a secret!" She was shaking a leaf, but tried to keep it in check to make it believable to Adalia. "Nevermind, It's... fine..."

Iori looked at the lovestruck girl, "I-I'm sorry Adalia, we were hoping you'd change your mind on your own. It's... hard when someone you love is already taken." She tried to swallow the lump in her throat. "We've been together for a while, but because our schools don't allow students to have relationships, we have to keep it a secret. We even had to pretend we didn't know eachother, just so rumors don't spread. I-I'm sorry we lied to you, but Koyoko's.... Koyoko's mine." Her heart was hammering in her chest. Hopefully Adalia accepted the explanation. It should cover why she gave him her name and why she asked for his.

Koyoko is seriously gonna pay for this, especially if she doesn't buy it.

...Probably...
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:03 am

His rather long and lengthy lecture, though he had hoped it didn't seem to much like one to the young lady before him, landed up falling into rather attentive ears. Though it pleased him to this extent, at the same time it was sad to see that all she really did was use it to build forward onto her endless drive of which to pursue the man before him. Even with all that he managed to try to do, no matter how hard he made it seem. It was just another stepping stone that should be conquered. Was this how it was always when it came down to these things? He would have no one to blame but himself when it came down to it. If he had even had a full interest in any human being maybe he would have had something. But in the end, the value of it was still to him...less of interest and more of value to himself. And to that extent it wouldn't do. His parents would be the most annoying if it occurred, let alone his dealing with them as it was...little to none, would drive his own urge to see them turn to ash home.

He had turned to the two noting the seemingly fall of his employer once more and before he could really take grasp about everything...well aside that of his former employer...he kinda expected that response to some extent. He noticed that Koyoko and Iori were holding hands. Though rather awkwardly, and almost in a state of shock herself Iori gave out a sort of shock like reaction. He hadn't known they knew one other...but if they did why would they have had exchanged numbers earlier....more so in front of Adalia...maybe this was some sort of weird ploy of theirs. To try to get her off their hands. He didn't see how a suggestion for a women to live inside of his home was so...issue based. For the most part he had had a few of his own female friends stay over. They merely just stayed at another place in the house instead of residing directly with him. And most of his closer friends would even sleep in his room with him. Albeit not in the same bed. It wasn't so much the issue of living as it was just...well not an issue in his mind over all. It would mean more moments Adalia could see faults in Koyoko's character...but even for the moment he just was too amazed that the two of them were dating. More so to go so far as to hide the entire situation. It made him rather perplexed about what was happening.

Scratching his head for a moment he looked at the two, and tried to break down what could be chemistry...though he didn't know any of them nearly well enough it was still worth a shot to try to figure this out. It wasn't like Iori was a bad looking girl, no she was quite good looking in her own right. Holding her own distinct eye colors, and a rather playful attitude he could see why people would have an attraction to her. Along with her seeming reddish hair, and other means she wasn't to bad. Then Koyoko seemed to be not a bad catch either. He seemed rough, but based on his actions he may have been quite a nice guy. Willing to help some of the injured out there without even a second thought. So maybe they could have held a likeness to one other. Though....that was some acting skill.

“Hmm, well I think you guys should get an award for that. You had me fooled.” He stated as he laughed. “ Well, Adalia, I guess that's something we both didn't see coming. Generally you can't go with someone who already has a person in their life.”

He stated to her with a light smile, and then looked to Renavin to make sure he wasn't dead from shock, still sulking it seemed in is seemingly eternal misery over the concept of her leaving. Still it was rather odd to him, but regardless. He would merely have to see how this played out. If anything...maybe they really were something...or maybe not. He wasn't going to pry into it...the less he knew the better...he could already hear it again....he really hated his friend sometimes.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:31 pm

Adalia didn't react much to this new fabricated information given from the hacker and the air manipulator. She looked down for a moment as if in deep thought, being the first time she's done this that wasn't for mathematical purposes. Her mind dwindled on the complicity of love and relationships as a whole. Meanwhile, Koyoko and Iori continued to stand there awkwardly, a sudden flash caught Koyoko's eye.

"Hm...?" Koyoko's anxiety and nervousness disappeared, forgetting he was holding onto Iori. He looked as several people were walking around, paying no mind to the commotion going on, thankfully. But what was that flash? Did the sun just so happen to reflect off something for a split second?

"...I understand. Pardon my rudeness. I shall alter my plan of attack accordingly..." Adalia announced her defeat...but not really. It seems she has lost the battle, but the war still rages on. Basically, she's not giving up yet, but they did buy a lot of time. Koyoko snapped back to Adalia, looking at her as she continued to speak. "But with my little understanding about this matter I am required to ask how you two mated up."

After hearing such an awkwardly worded question, Koyoko didn't expect this. Questions. Although this was more or less a good choice to get her to slow her advance, she wants to gather more information. Information they need to make up on the spot. With his own lack of knowledge of the hacker girl, he couldn't exactly think of a reason he'd fall head over heels for her.

...What delinquent has to go through crap like this... A problem came to him though. If he doesn't give a satisfying reason, Adalia might make this into a debate about who's better. And if that happens, Koyoko just might lose it. All he knows that she probably likes anything tech related....maybe video games? "W-well...we kind of had similar tastes like games...In fact we met on a game..." Koyoko scratched the back of his head, his cheeks getting flushed again, looking down to the side, no longer making any eye contact, although legitly embarassed to make up all this, it at least gave a sense of truthfulness to the story. "We then found out we live near eachother and met up...I mean she's...c-cute I guess...smart... (a thorn in my side...)" Although he was technically speaking the truth. She didn't look half bad and she did know how to hack, so she must have some large amount of knowledge. He quickly shakes his head to stop himself from continuing and turns to Iori and gestures her to give her side.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:27 am

Iori almost breathed a sigh of relief that Adalia and the rest of them bought their lie. She couldn't relax yet, because it seemed Adalia wasn't about to relent. Although Zuisho believed them and seemed to try and convince Adalia it was a lost cause, the lovestruck girl seemed just as determined. Rather than pull them apart, she tried to find flaws or cracks in their fibs. "But with my little understanding about this matter I am required to ask how you two mated up."

Koyoko seemed surprised, and created a surprisingly believable story of how they met up. He seemed to have deduced she liked video games from just their brief encounter. She probably didn't make it that hard to figure out, though. Her cheeks started to turn pink once again when he mentioned finding her cute and smart. Then, unfortunately for her, she has to give her side of the story as well.

"A-ah, um... It's like Koyoko said, we met eachother in a game," she repeated, looking at Adalia. "After a while I told him I worked at a cafe, and when we realized we lived close to eachother we met up at that cafe." She said, thinking of how they would met up if any of this actually had happened. She tried to continue by saying what she liked about Koyoko, but stuttered and couldn't speak. She covered her face as her it seemed to burn bright red. After a moment to calm down, she continued, "I-I'm sorry, it's just... different not having to keep this a secret... A-anyways, I was pretty embarrassed at first, but I had a lot of fun. After that we met up a few more times. We played online and... talked to eachother over the computer often.... H-he asked me out..." Now she couldn't finish, and she coughed to emphasize she was done talking. It was incredibly embarrassing for her to talk about this, especially since Koyoko was pretty good looking. 'W-what am I thinking?' She just hoped Adalia didn't ask for "proof of their love."
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:33 am

"Cafe?" Adalia tilted her head at the (fake) couple as both of them weren't even looking at anyone at this point, cheeks colored and everything. Adalia pictured Iori in some sort of waitress outfit, but then she then pictured something else. "You're a cute maid." She'd just speak out, as if she was imagining her in the outfit right now.

Koyoko just waved his hand dismissively, with a slight sweat drop. "Not that kind of Cafe..." He made a rebuttal, but now he has an image of Iori as a maid in his head, quickly shaking his head a bit to ignore it.

Renavin soon stood up after his emotional trauma quickly repaired itself and looked at the two, cupping his chin with his hand. At first, it looked like he was completely accepting what was happening before him, until Adalia spoke up again, but this time to Renavin. "What do they do together?" Koyoko twitched his eyebrow a bit, thinking she meant couples in general.

"..." Renavin did not exactly want to give the bird's and the bee's talk to her, being too innocent, and technically too young to know about it. So he decided to give some innocent examples. "Well I suppose they would be doing things such as dates, visits and other activities, but they probably would do some kissing, cuddling and such..." Renavin couldn't give any more examples then that, being that he has actually little experience with girls, but enough to no the gist of it. "But it depends how long they've been together mostly." Meanwhile, the fake couple were more less forced to imagine everything Renavin had listed, except with themselves, perhaps a horrifying image would appear if they kept their minds on it for too long, Koyoko blushing again seeing one of those said images.

"I want a demonstration." Her eyes gleamed with excitement, emotionless joy to be exact. She stared blankly at the two, and approached them. "Kiss?" She tilted her head, asking innocently. Demonic Innocence that is.

"O-Out of the question!" Koyoko quickly stated, and starting to feel that little head tilt of hers was her way of trying to persuade people, using her plain innocence against others.

"Then shall I take affirmative action?" Adalia put her hands on Koyoko's shoulders and awaits permission but before he could even deny it, Renavin suddenly zooms in and out, holding Adalia in his arms.

"Don't you touch that pervert!" Renavin practically dragging her backwards like an overly concerned parent, taking his child away, Koyoko ignoring the insult for now. Adalia just looked at him confused, while Koyoko had a big sweat drop go down the side of his face, letting out a rather exhausted sigh. Before he thinks it's over, Renavin makes the absurd request next. "Do it." Whether Renavin actually knew these two teenagers were actually a fake couple didn't concern him anymore, he just wanted to give Adalia incentive to stop trying to get with the delinquent.

(That bastard...) Koyoko's eyebrow twitched, and looked at Iori for a second and shakes his head again. "Not gonna happen." Koyoko felt he had the advantage in this case, since Kissing isn't exactly something to do in the middle of a park, let alone public areas in general. And Iori would probably agree, and know he has her support to deny this demand.

"I'll pay you to get it over with." Renavin suddenly had a huge handful of yen bills, that practically came out of no where really. There had to be at least 100,000 yen in there.

"Doesn't that sound the least bit illegal to you!" Koyoko hated to admit it, but it sounded a bit like prostitution if one were to think on it. Paying two people to kiss in public. Who the hell does that anyway? He needs the cash but not that badly. "Zuisho, you aren't supporting this, are you?" He glares toward him, Zuisho practically soaking everything in.

Adalia, as if she had teleported, suddenly appeared to have gotten out of Renavin's grip without him even noticing. And stood in front of the happy (fake) couple again. "If you reject my request, I'll be forced to use a direct assault." She said yet another oddly worded statement, but more to Iori then to Koyoko, as if challenging her, hell maybe even daring her. Renavin, smiled evilly as if denying the request and letting Adalia have her way would mean the death of Koyoko...And perhaps Iori too if the red haired man really loses it.

"...I don't understand why she's trying so hard..." Koyoko mumbles in frustration, a hand to his face.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:01 am

The general amount of time they had been staying outside in the sun had slowly began to take it's toll on Zuisho though. He was rather sure of the situation at hand, though the seeming these two where actually a couple he couldn't help but sweat some more then he was before. Though he probably should get another drink he really didn't see the point in fully staying here any longer. It was merely a couple who was just trying to keep themselves a secret for sometime...though the factor of how far this would have to have played out would have been rather insane. So it still fed his suspicion that this was a rouse. However, such things didn't really matter with time itself slowly drifting to be a rather expensive matter for him now. Though he had some time left, soon it would have to be time for him to leave. Well, to say he hadn't thought about leaving early as soon as he heard about the couple thing was going to be a lie in itself. Although, the seemingly endless assault by the younger maiden demanding a display of affection, and the rise of the former employer from his seemingly shattered state had managed to keep him standing. In utter silence, while watching this sitcom play out in front of him with a rather hilarious twist in it all. Though the girl seemed to have her rather vicious doubts about the situation, and a rather vivid imagination that would probably lay out all of them when it came down to it...or maybe just him?

He looked around to the rest of the park, seeing that there was still people about. Though for the most part they were rather busy with whatever affairs had brought them threw here. Which was to be expected. They weren't just coming here for no reason at this point an time. Though, with the smiles of the other children around with their parents was still somewhat an annoyance to him. Their own realities so much better then his own in that aspect. Those sole people who would value to toss away their own son merely to get a better claim? A better value...so pathetic. A true parent would have thought up other ways of obtaining both. No one needed to ever be left behind. His long train of thought was disrupted when the calls from Koyoko moved him to turn back to face this show before him. From his own understanding of the situation it seemed that Adalia was more then being persistent. Much like the seemingly innocent child she probably was going to be at times. He merely walked forward, even noting the appearance of money in his former employers hand. Of course, he was probably trying to push this forward. His love for his own truly seemed to persist to some rather odd bounds. But maybe that's just how it was suppose to be when it came down to family.

“Adalia,” he stated with a light tone and kept his rather neutral face. “Kissing, or showing of affection is generally done in areas...not so open. More so, when you call younger couples onto it, you will have several events that can occur. Sometimes, they will be...rebellious and do such things all the time. Never thinking about how it effects other people around them.” He paused, he had to think of the shows he watched, think over their characters, and reactions to these odd scenarios...it was pretty much the only way he was able to pull most of this together. It wouldn't turn out better or worse, merely a seeming lecture once more. He didn't plan for it. But she would generally seem rather willing to listen. He brushed back some sweat from his head and continued, “ While more cultured and sophisticated people would be more willing to keep it to themselves. Though I understand you want and demand for them to show their affection. Commanding a couple to do so is rather...un-kind. It would be like commanding a baby bird to fly. You have to wait, till the right time and age comes. Then such things will happen without you needing to do much yourself.” He probably didn't use the best of references, although it was better then the other one he had thought about for a moment. Using maggots and flies and poop as a metaphor for a girl probably isn't one of the best things you should use...even if it may come off as funny to some, it's probably only something his friends would laugh at...they were always the rather odd bunch when it just came to these sort of things. “Maybe, ask for something less...aggressive, but with just as much passion. You could always try hugging. Which is a large sign of affection to some people. It's also generally more accepted then kissing...You may think that hugging is the same for all people, but...when you have people who like one other. You can tell by their reactions on their face.”

Yep, the best he could do was probably help divert her aggression to a less....aggressive means. Would it work? Possibly not. But he was more then certain if anything the two could do something as simple as show a more romantic hug...or something on the lines to sate this young ladies appetite. Of course, that was if she even cared about the scenario at this point. For all he knew she could be so dead set on seeing kissing that she wouldn't care what the situation was, and could just trip them into one other and hope for some weird reaction from the two. Though that in itself wouldn't fit either of their personalities at this moment. They were more likely to possibly just freak out or get even more red...that was something interesting. Maybe getting more red during the hug would show the interest more? Blushing did fall into many different forms, including being embarrassed to being interested to some people. So that could be a sensible reaction to the hug...so long as it didn't get to intense.

He looked around once more to make sure that there wasn't too much attention being drawn to them. I mean there was a young lady demanding someone to get kissed to prove if they were actually together. Though for the most part that didn't seem to be...to scolded from the people around them. And of course they were still busy with their own lives. Another good part for them. Now all he could do is just wait. And hope his rather short but...informative...lecture would present a more...simple alternative then the exchange of kisses. Plus for all he knew they could have never kissed yet. And forcing a first kiss to be like this...he just didn't think that would be right..would it be? Maybe Koyoko or Iori had some weird interest in those things? He never understood why people would have such interests but it's quite possible that they were interested in rather volatile public shows of affection? No...that wouldn't make sense or they would have probably done so already...eh there was just so many things to be asked but yet so little that could be asked. He merely had to hope they didn't have to kiss, or have Adalia do something to risky...having Koyoko die on his watch after meeting a new set of possible friends wasn't a good way to start off a friendship. That...and using his pointer and skills in an open place like this would prove to be...annoying. But if something initiated, and he couldn't deal with it with normal means...he would have to take up arms...he just would have to be very critical about where they are going..he wouldn't want to cut someone in half.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:33 am

Iori blushed slightly. While there was a maid school in Academy City, she felt fairly certain that wasn't what Adalia was thinking of. While maid cafes were quite popular with fans of anime and manga, which she definitely was familiar with, she never considered working in one. Perhaps they payed more, she could certainly see a maid cafe seeing more customers than a regular cafe. She shook her head, there's no way she'd get into a maid dress. Not even for the prospect of more money.

With her attention turned back towards the conversation, she listened to Renavin explain to Adalia what couples do. Dates, kissing, cuddles--each example left a lasting image in Iori's head, and just when she embarrassed enough, "I want a demonstration. Kiss?"

Adalia's eyes were gleaming, looking up at them expectantly. Iori could feel her cheeks burning with embarrassment, how did this girl expect a couple to kiss so suddenly? Koyoko seemed adamantly against the idea, and quickly followed with, "N-no! There's no way I could kiss him in..."

She couldn't even finish the sentence. With both of them against the idea, the girl seemed to take that as a sign to put matters into her own hands, and Renavin had to pull her away from Koyoko. He was acting more like a parent than a brother. More like a kid than a concerned family member, actually. Then just when it seemed he was on their side, "Do it."

"Forget it!"

Zuisho then flashed out a bundle of bills. About 100,000 yen suddenly appeared in his hands. She eyed Zuisho suspiciously, "Forget trying to bribe us," she said. She stopped short; and finished her thought, Besides, with the amount of cash you have you could afford to bribe us with more than that.

Adalia suddenly stood in front of them, she was paying too much attention to Zuisho and missed her leaving his grasp. "If you reject my request, I'll be forced to use a direct assault," she said, seemingly towards Iori. Iori didn't care whether it was a dare, challenge, or threat. At this point it didn't matter, she wasn't given much choice. She could fulfill her request and kiss Koyoko, or both of them would by killed by Renavin while Koyoko was left in Adalia's care. The guilt and fear for her life of the second choice might be enough for her to go through with it.

Luckily Zuisho came in just in time. He began to talk to Adalia, trying to convince her to stop pursuing Koyoko. This was the perfect distraction she needed; a chance to formulate a plan. She mouthed a 'Thank you' to Zuisho while she pulled Koyoko away a bit. Turned away from the rest of them, she whispered, "What the hell are we going to do?"
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:58 am

Koyoko, bewildered by the turn of events, finds his collar jerked backwards, slightly choking him but nothing life threatening. He didn't really complain because he was really the one that dragged Iori into this situation in the first place, and judging by her face she was frightened and angry due to Renavin's own rage, and Adalia's pursuit of love. When she asked what in the goddamn hell they were going to do, Koyoko tried to think the best he could. "What are the chances they might find us if we run and hide? I don't like being a coward, but I rather not do anything unnecessary..." He whispered to her, being his only suggestion, whether it's good or not. "I saw we break for it, I'm actually kind of used to getting away in certain situations..." He didn't want to say he spends every other week with his lovely companions in Judgement, getting into street fights and nearly getting dragged back to the station for questioning.

"...?" After her signature head tilt #793, she stares at Zuisho in bewilderment. Something less aggressive didn't come to mind immediately. Though hugging seemed somewhat satisfactory to her as she puts her fist in her hand going 'oh'. However, she took a different course of action in terms of approach. She notices Iori and Koyoko had backed off at a distance so no one may hear them. She suddenly broke into a run and put her arms out.

Adalia's super amazing genius plan: Push Iori into Koyoko is insinuate a hug in order to keep her from falling. Other predictable results would be groping of the breast (again), or if the fall is perfect, she may kiss Koyoko on accident. If their reaction to any result can be concluded as 'normal-ish' then she will back off...maybe. "Hm! *push*"

(Majikoi OST - Childhood Friends)

"..Eh?!" Before Koyoko knew it, Adalia had come full throttle and pushed Iori right into him. Panicked, he didn't have the courage to just dodge Iori and let her fall on her face, if he did, he'd feel a bit guilty and would probably have his computer hacked as well. Clumsily he manages to catch her arms but was a little too late because they've already gotten too close. "Mm?!" There was only a soft sensation on his lips and a muffled gasp. His eyes widened in horror, his face getting as red as Renavin's hair. Are you kidding me?!!?!?!?!

"...Ah.." Renavin was slightly shocked at the turn of events since he imagined they would just fall on each other awkwardly, but this was much worse. Although he wished for them to do something to get Adalia to stop her pursuit, he sort of wished it was too forceful, and now they were in this awkward position. "Adalia I think you went too far..." Renavin smiled rather awkwardly.

"Mission Complete!" Either Adalia forgot what she did was bad, or was too stubborn in her own selfishness to care for Iori and Koyoko's safety (and dignity). "So this is a kiss...Fascinating." Zuisho's advice, not entirely at fault to this situation, only made things worse sadly.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:56 pm

Iori listened to what Koyoko suggested. It was on her mind to run away, but she couldn't leave Koyoko in this mess. If she had left earlier, who knows what sort of torture he'd go through being left with Adalia. She shuddered. "Let's do it." she said. She didn't ask what kind of situations Koyoko has been in. At first it sounded like he meant he was used to being in situations where he had to pretend to be in a relationship with a girl, which made her blush. She quickly fixed that and realized he was talking about situations where he had to run away.

Just when she was about to grab Koyoko and run, she was shoved rather forcefully into him. A pair of hands thrown into her back, she yelped in surprise before something silenced her.

"Eeeh---mmph--!"

Her eyes were wide in shock, and locked with Koyoko's blue orbs. His hands were gripping her arms, holding her rather close to him. Their lips locked together. Her racing heart.

Iori was too stunned to feel embarassed, or anything else even. Then the situation came crashing down on her. Her body quickly stiffened, as if Koyoko were holding a board rather than a girl. Her face turned bright, bright red. She heard Renavin talking behind her, but couldn't pay attention to what he was saying. Koyoko, rather Adalia, stole her first kiss. G-get off me you idiot...

The shock sluggishly faded away, but embarassment quickly followed. She was still frozen, but she felt herself slowly pull away from his lips.

Then without warning she pushed him away.

And stepped away from him.

And turned around to run away...

...and immediately tripped over her own footing, landing on her forehead. This was officially her worst day ever.
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:47 am

Koyoko slowly pushed her up, their lips departing. The shock and embarrassment was easily shown on their faces, although more so on Iori, since her eyes seemed to look lifeless. The color seemed to have vanished, and the shine completely gone. It was a terrifying thing to witness on the other side of those glasses of hers. Koyoko was, on the most part, equally embarrassed but didn't take it as such an impact in terms of mental trauma. He knew for that for sure. Yes, he disliked her to a certain degree, but didn't hate her. But Iori, whom, not even two hours ago, had one of her breasts groped by this boy. She had plenty to hate about him, and now she had the eyes of someone who'd be in a mental hospital.

"O-oi...Ior- UWA!" Koyoko soon found himself being shoved to the ground with the force of a powerful tainted maiden. Her first kiss stolen, and she lost her power to think properly. He collided with the concrete and hissed in pain as he slowly got back to facing up...only to find her on the ground, like a sad little girl that lost her balloon and tripped trying to grab it. She's a mess...

In the back ground Renavin was facing away, leaning forwards, probably holding in a laugh while Adalia was looking puzzled at him. Woooow. This day had gone from sublime to utterly hilarious! I do feel bad for the girl, but I can't wait to see how the brat gets out of this one!

"Oh crap she looks dead as hell!" Koyoko lifted her torso up with his arms and shook her a bit, putting his head to her head, lowering the temperature of the air to a nice cooling one, in an attempt to make sure she doesn't drift into utter unconsciousness. "Are you okay? Come on sketchy, I really would like to stay out of trouble on this one! Oi!"

---------

Meanwhile, in an unknown location.

(He's such a coward he could laugh - Durarara OST)

"Yes yes! That's her! One of our scouts found the legendary Master Senpai!" An excited voice is heard in the dimly lit room, the individuals speaking, can't be well identified. Their clothes are rather odd looking.

"She's cuter than I thought...Oh do I wish to see her in certain cosplay..." One breathed heavily, the temperature of the air prematurely rising

"Did she have a boyfriend or something? Who the hell is that?!" One questioned in disgust.

"Nya~. It won't be a problem as long as we capture her and enact our revenge, nya!" A light voice is heard in the group, giving the impression he might be some spikey blonde, with sunglasses on. However, that is not the case.

"Master Senpai-san...Kukukuku..." The leader, supposedly, adjusted his glasses in pure determination. They've been hunting her for four days now, and finally, they can enact the punishment upon her for what they've done to them. He turns to a boy, leaning against a wall in the background, his figure masked as well. "We thank you for helping us out in our conquest, my friend. What was your name again?"

The group of roughly twenty turned to their supposed transporter, their helpful hand that is helping them attack swiftly and mercilessly on the target. They were a group out for blood, more or less, for they had been humiliated multiple times by the dreaded oXoMaster~SenpaiXoX for the past couple months, and they've had enough. They devised a plan to send scouts to find her, and would text them a picture and a location in order to find her. And now, everything was coming together. All they needed was this one individual to help them.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanaka Kazuki Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:39 am

"We thank you for helping us out in our conquest, my friend. What was your name again?"

All eyes turned towards Kazuki as he stepped away from the shadowed area of the wall  he'd been leaning against. He turned to face the large group of people that had hired him and as he spoke, a grin appeared on his face. "The name's Kazuki, and with how much you're paying me it's no problem at all." Kazuki could tell these guys were up to no good. It was pretty obvious as they had used the words 'capture' and 'revenge'. Not too typical for people who just need to go somewhere. However this meant very little for Kazuki, as they were paying customers and the fact that they were up to no good was of no concern to him. That's just the way business worked.

"So who is this Master Senpai anyway, some Ex of yours or something?" Kazuki asked to no one in particular. "You're all going through a lot of trouble for this." Kazuki spun around to face away from the group again, raising one arm and pointing straight forward. A massive black shadowy circle appeared, the surface of which seemed to be swirling and folding in on itself in a very unnatural fashion. "Right this way please, no pushing or shoving, I assure you the wormhole is perfectly safe." Despite how often Kazuki assured people of the wormhole's safety, it was perfectly safe after all, many people were often reluctant to walk through the massive shadowy circle. It seemed like a few of the people in this group were of this same reluctance but eventually Kazuki managed to convince the few nervous one to go through. After they had all stepped though the portal Kazuki followed suit, making his way through the shadowy circle to the other side.
Tanaka Kazuki
Tanaka Kazuki
Level 3 Wormhole

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:10 pm

Zuisho looked over to his phone, though most of the events that where transpiring truly took a turn for something he didn't expect in the first place. He needed to be sure that he had enough time to meet up with his other friends. The display lit up while he swiped his finger over the touch screen. Then looked back to the group only to see that another moment had seemed to fall into play. With Adalia tossing out what seemed to be a rather ridiculous thought of a push hug kiss. Leading to a rejected like reaction that then fell into what seemed to be a fall down by the golden eyed lady. Of course this would be the fall out of this whole thing. They rushed to her side, and though he wished to be there. He looked to his clock once more, the digital numbers telling him he was truly pushing it with time. He walked towards the fallen 'couple' passing by Adalia as he did so. Straight faced he looked down to them both.

“I don't think she's completely dead. But maybe you should bring her somewhere not on the ground.” He suggested, pointing to a nearby bench. “ If she doesn't just spring awake, it would probably be much healthier for her to be there...” He stated in his usual calm tone. Though, he didn't have the luxury of time on his hands, he would probably just fade out from this group before heading out to deal with the meeting he had already planned before hand. They wouldn't really miss him anyways, not for the moment that was. He couldn't be late, and wouldn't be late. Plus all and all, he accomplished his mission, all that was happening now was merely things he was doing with friends, less then what was planned. Fooling around generally only came to be 2nd in terms of his over all scheme of things.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:41 am

With her head swirling from pain and emotions, it was difficult for Iori to sense her surroundings. Someone was holding her up. but she didn't know who. Why did this have to happen to her? Was this karma? What did she do to deserve this? As she slowly came to, she felt cool air on her face. She could hear Zuisho saying something. 'Ugh, my head hurts...'

She slowly opened her eyes. As she did, she saw someone's head way too close to hers. It took her a while to recognize who it was, and with a start she realized it was Koyoko. Her face flushed red with embarassment as she recalled what happened just moments ago. There's no way she can handle seeing him now, she has to calm down first. Her hand presses against his chest, and she pushes him away. It's not hard enough to send him to the floor again, but it's enough to get him away. Now with him out of the way, she slowly stood up. She dusted herself off; patting down her clothing while keeping Koyoko out of her line of sight. She noticed Zuisho standing over to her side calmly, and when she looked around she could see Adalia looking puzzled and Renavin holding in laughter.

Then she looked at Koyoko. 'I'm going to kill him...' She didn't let her malice show, and instead smiled cheerfully. She turned back to the rest of the group. "I'm sorry you guys saw that. I was just saving my first kiss for a while. I was just really shocked and embarassed when Adalia pushed me into Koyoko." She said faking a laugh, and then thought, 'If he doesn't make this up to me I'm definitely going to kill him.'
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:59 am

Koyoko, once assured that Iori was indeed among the living, let out a relaxed sigh. Judgement won't have to get involved, let alone Anti-skill if he had accidentally killed Iori with such an embarrassing moment for a young maiden. His day, for the most part, was saved from questions, boring speeches and community service.

"Oh than-" Suddenly he felt a pair of hands push him on the chest, nudging him away quickly. He hadn't notice Iori's flustering face until she acted against him holding her off the ground. He eyed her with slight worry as he backed away to give her some room. Her head looked quite red, maybe a bump, bruise, maybe a little cut from the concrete. It made him pity her in a sense, and apologized...mentally. I apologize deeply... His face showed his thoughts.

Koyoko felt a bit uncomfortable as she stared at him, obviously she was holding her rage and resentment behind a mentally fortified dam. He just looked away from her gaze, a bit toward the concrete. He'll have to owe her more than just 'a big favor', won't he?

"I'm sorry you guys saw that. I was just saving my first kiss for a while. I was just really shocked and embarrassed when Adalia pushed me into Koyoko." Koyoko looked at her with some surprise on her face. He had predicted that she'd just give up the act or make an excuse to runaway and vent.

Adalia looked at her with rather apologetic eyes, even though her face still didn't show any real emotion. Renavin, who was standing beside her, elbowed her a bit to get her to come out with an apology. Ignoring the fact he was laughing at this incident himself.

"I apologize from the bottom of my foot." She did her best to seal the situation. Renavin putting a hand to his face with a slight sigh. "She got carried away, is what she's trying to say. I'll make sure it won't happen again, Iori-chan." Using a rather friendly honorific, Renavin turns toward Adalia to scold her, while Koyoko stays out of the conversation, not wanting to get involved again. "Now, Adalia, you keep forgetting that you can't do everything you want outside the house. People have their own feelings and don't think like you. So try to keep yourself under raps..." Renavin paused for a moment to see what she had to say for herself. Though, she didn't say anything other than a nod.

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

After a sudden hearty laugh had reverberated through the park, the sudden appearance of around 20 people arrived, all wearing rather odd clothing each. Some were wearing shirts and accessories based off anime series or video games, while others were in full cosplay and all of them were carrying some sort of hand crafted weapon. Plastic swords, shields, ray guns that only shoot blinding light the list can go on and on and on. Clearly, this was not your normal freakshow.

One in particular person seems to be standing in front of the group, lined up in a formation. His blond hair was rather short, his eyes were hidden by his reading glasses, and was wearing a school uniform. "So we finally found you, Master-senpai-san..." He grinned confidently as he adjusted his glasses, a gleam of light coincidentally reflecting off of the lenses. "You're not an easy girl to find you know, but at last we meet in person."

"Ohooo~?" Renavin watched with interest, a slight fire was lit inside his heart as he looked at the group that had appeared relatively from no where. This city was more interesting then he originally thought. A young group of kids just popped out and was well organized on top of that. He couldn't help but feel excitement start to course in his veins, his red hair moving ever so slightly in the wind.

Who the hell are they talking about... Koyoko was annoyed at this sight, unlike Renavin, turning to his fellow group members. They are either referring to Adalia or Iori, but judging by his line of sight and Adalia being really clueless (with a slight sparkle in her eyes due to the fancy outfits and weapons of the cosplayers), it had to be none other than the red haired hacker. A glare suddenly followed, a vein throbbed on his head as he completely forgot the past events and turned to her with a rather angry look. "What is the meaning of this, Master-senpai-san~? HUH!?"
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:58 am

Iori was relieved that their ordeal with Adalia was finally over. She'd likely lose it if she kept going with her antics. Thankfully, and surprisingly, Adalia looked apologetic. Koyoko as well, after she saw the pained look on his face. She couldn't help but notice how he couldn't seem to look at her, perhaps the guilt made the ground seem like a comfortable spot for his eyes to wander to. Maybe she'd forgive him, maybe it was too late for it.

Renavin, who really shouldn't be trying to force an apology out of anyone after he failed to stop Adalia himself, nudged said girl into giving an apology. "I apologize from the bottom of my foot." She heard her say rather monotone. If it weren't for this girls childish behavior, she would've complained about the terrible apology.

Then Renavin had the gall to apologize for her, and ended up scolding Adalia. "She got carried away, is what she's trying to say. I'll make sure it won't happen again, Iori-chan."

Sure you won't, it's not like she was your responsibility. She bit her tongue, she'd rather not have that remark slip out.

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

An unrestrained guffaw marked the entrance of a strange group of characters. Twenty or so somebodies arrived in Otaku gear, cosplay; brandishing swords and weapons. Some of which she recognized from their respective anime and manga. Was there a convention or a release that she didn't know about?

Unfortunately for her, that wasn't why they were gathered. The leader of the group, a young man with blond hair and glasses stepped forward. He looked the rather plain compared to the rest of them; dressed simply in a school uniform. The pair of lens resting on his nose were adjusted, capturing the glare of the sun. "So we finally found you, Master-senpai-san... You're not an easy girl to find you know, but at last we meet in person."

Her group seemed rather confused, Renavin was intrigued. She herself was confused as well. Who were these people? She thought. She caught Koyoko glaring at her, she returned a rather nasty look of her own, I'm not in the mood to hear you complaining just yet.

She looked back at the crowd of Otaku. Her gaze cast upon each member, trying to find someone she could recognize who could be pulling a prank on her. No such luck. Maybe she did something in the pas-- Her face suddenly twisted as if she smelled something sour. She shuddered, "Did you guys really stalk me and find my identity after what I did? That's super creepy..."
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:55 pm

Time, that was what was getting on his nerves at the moment. He didn't wish to leave these people behind just because he had his own appointment...more so with this band of particular people appearing before them. He just hoped this would have been over with quickly. Hell with the way Adalia seemed to put out her own apologizes he could already tell that if he tallied here any longer it would probably lead him to being extremely late.

“So, you know one other?” He stated as he shifted his gaze slightly to the Golden eyed lady, and back to Koyoko for a moment. He just sighed and looked to them. “So why are you here really?” He didn't feel like this would be the best time in the world for them to be here. More so if it was over something Iori had done via net or whatever. Something that he came more to the conclusion of based on their look. His face still stayed rather calm as he looked to the group, each person individually. Were they going to attack? It would be much easier if they didn't...probably better on their life to. Plus he would rather Adalia not be witness to a fight just because she came outside. She may get a wrong idea based on her reactions so far, and think meeting people in massive groups means to beat them down or something. Though his former employer would have probably tried to correct such a situation...he just didn't really know how to deal with these people. His own attacks would surely kill them, and that's not something he wanted to do. He didn't really have the best type of move that would let people walk away without being harmed...esper abilities weren't all so kind like that. Plus he probably should focus on back up anyways if something did break out..much less fight in the front if anything he'd be able to rid weapons or cause a disturbance. He slid his left hand into his pocket, touching the laser pointer that was hanging out in it. Yah it wasn't really something people would expect, but worse case he could just use the app on his phone for laser pointing. It would give him...better aim.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanaka Kazuki Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:51 pm

Kazuki was sitting on top of one of his portals about 3 meters above the crowd of cosplaying individuals. To the casual onlooker it would appear as if he were sitting on a floating dark shadowy disk, however in reality, the exit to the portal was just only about an inch from the ground causing the illusion that he could sit on the portal. He had cleverly hidden the exit in the alleyway the group had just come from. Kazuki scanned over the much smaller group of people that the cosplaying crowd were talking to. Wait was that...

"HEEEEEEEEEY, MR. COOK, LONG TIME NO SEE. WHAT'S GOING ON?" From his perch in the sky Kazuki had noticed his old acquaintance. He looked at the rest of the crowd to see if recognized anyone else. He didn't recognize either of the two girls that were there, accept for the one know as 'Master Senpai' he recognized from the picture he'd seen earlier. Of the two other guys... He did recognize one of them, he'd only met him once before in that incident with Gou at the school. What was his name again...

"Oh, and Zuisho!" Kazuki called out remembering the boys name after a bit of thought. "Haven't seen you in a while either! Do you know these guys?" Kazuki asked pointing down at the group of people under his "floating disk". "They seem to have some sort of beef with her." Kazuki stated, point directly at Iori.
Tanaka Kazuki
Tanaka Kazuki
Level 3 Wormhole

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokota Renavin Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:13 am

Koyoko seemed to be having a conflict in his brain as his fist was being gripped tightly that a vein was showing, however Renavin himself seemed all too intrigued about this sudden change of pace. A rather large group of people here to capture the wonderful Iori, and as far as he can tell so far, that she needed a wonderful Knight to save her from impending doom. Koyoko may be up for the challenge if he was to be given one more push.

"We've been looking for you for quite some time...Hacking into our forums, editing message boards, putting up disgusting images and even going so far as slapping her identity everywhere...Little did she realize though--" He suddenly opened up his arms as if gesturing to his small army of outcasts of society. "We were hoping to return the favor! So if you would please hand over the tyrannical queen of mayhem so we may plunder her dignity and put her to justice!" He clenched a fist toward Iori, as the otaku's let out a cheer, raising arms as they were ready to fight for their own pride.

"They don't seem to boring.~ Why not take them up on the challenge?" Renavin would turn to his fellow companions, Zuisho and Koyoko.

"...Haaaaaa." Koyoko sighed as he slowly walked up to the group of people and up to the leader, while Renavin stand back and watched in excitement. Surely what Koyoko is about to do will spark the conflict he was striving for. While he approached, it appeared one of them recognized him as...Mr. Cook? Perhaps he had an occupation else where at one point. Surely someone should calm him down before he hurts someone, let alone start a civil war in Academy city, since at this point anything was possible.

"Iori-san, you're popular..." Adalia turned to stare at her, something in her eyes showed dissatisfaction or disappointment. I thought I was the princess...
Tomokota Renavin
Tomokota Renavin
Atone788

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuisho Ryuketsu Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:53 am

Zuisho looked up to Kazuki as his name was called and waived at him lightly. “know them? I don't know them at all.” He stated with a rather polite tone, even though he was speaking loud enough for Gou's 'friend' to hear. “Though i'm assuming them being here is part of your own skill set.” He didn't have any hate to him for this. No, if it was merely a job or something on those lines, how could he hate the man. Progress in indeed needed in life, and work usually helps in that if not for other normal means. He looked to the rather annoying group before him still ranting about something to Iori. Who had made it quite clear about how odd that were. Indeed he would have to just fight them normally if push came to shove. Moving his hand out of his pocket he looked to the group once more.

“I dunno, I don't think fighting them for no reason is something that should be presentable. More so...Judgement could make an appearance. That wouldn't be in interest for any of us. Though...i guess if we were attacked first with enough witness' it would be, perfect for a self defense and apprehension maybe.” He wasn't really up to the concept of that. But if it needed to be done then it needed to be done. He didn't really care in the end. Only that he got to his location on time. He sighed thinking about the combat that could possibly come ahead. If they used their powers he would need to use his. And he wasn't really fond of such an idea..he didn't really have the ability to just lightly harm a person with his. Well maybe if he hit other locations that weren't so deadly...but even then it was all relative. If he shot off a persons finger tip it may anger them, or if they move when it happened well they would lose their entire hand.

He watched Koyoko move towards the group. Fun, initiated in combat possibly? Who knew what would arise from this event. He slid his hand back into his pocket as he leaned onto his hip. Watching carefully. His eyes gazing over the possible battlefield before him. If not the targets, use the environment. He made sure he wasn't close in combat. Though he wouldn't have issues in it, using his skills that close would be rather...deadly.
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Zuisho Ryuketsu
Level 3 Immobile Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:43 pm

((I'm so sorry for how late this is...))

Iori stopped to stare at the man floating on a disc above the mob of otaku. Did he float all those otaku here unnoticed with that disc? Was that his ability? Whoever he was, he was rather loud, and seemed to know some of the people with her; pointing them out from his floating throne.

She put her attention back to the crowd in front of her. Despite acting nonchalant and disgusted towards the crowd, she was rather nervous. She didn't know what they had planned for her, or what any of their abilities were. It didn't help that there was growing tension in the air, as her new friends started stepping forward, ready to fight.

"We've been looking for you for quite some time...Hacking into our forums, editing message boards, putting up disgusting images and even going so far as slapping her identity everywhere...Little did she realize though--We were hoping to return the favor! So if you would please hand over the tyrannical queen of mayhem so we may plunder her dignity and put her to justice!"

She didn't want to know what the lead otaku had in mind when he said "plunder her dignity", but at those words she took a step back and gripped her phone--in case she had to make any quick calls.

"Iori-san, you're popular..." She heard Adalia say beside her, she turned to see Adalia looking at her in disappointment. What kind of reaction is that!?

Then she looked back at the mob. Since she couldn't fight well, her best spot was behind everyone else. There should be plenty of security bots and pedestrians around to act as witnesses, and as long as her friends fought for her, she should be fine. She started feeling confident again.
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Thu May 07, 2015 2:23 am

Kohaku bit away at the last cold bits of popsicle that were stuck to the stick. While taking in those last few bites, she slowly savored the sweet taste in her mouth. As she swallowed the last bits of the popsicle, she looked at the stick to see that there was no writing on it saying "winner".

Feeling disappointed at her failure and the fact that she would not be getting another popsicle on the house, she tossed the stick into a trash receptacle on side of the park's paved road.

"It's way too hot. I should have just stayed in the school uniform." She sighed while looking at her jeans and her short-sleeved t-shirt. "At least then, I would have been able to at least feel some sort of a breeze on my legs."

She had come to this park in District 15 just relax after a relatively annoying day. At this point, she was just willing to just find a nice, empty patch of grass to lie down in and sleep.

As she walked further down the park searching for a quiet spot, Kohaku could hear a fair bit of commotion. She closed in onto the site of the commotion to see what looked like a two 'gangs' preparing for a skirmish. On one side was a group of five. On the other side was a bunch of otaku with plastic swords, shields, and…a…toy ray gun? Kohaku scratched her head as she looked at the near surreal scene displayed in front of her.

Despite how silly they looked, the group of 20 was dangerous. So, she shifted her attention to them and heard them speak. "…We were hoping to return the favor! So if you would please hand over the tyrannical queen of mayhem so we may plunder her dignity and put her to justice!"

Plunder her dignity, huh. If this goes on, too many people will get hurt. This situation needs to be cooled down.

Rather than succumbing to the bystander effect, Kohaku simply walked into the area. Her gait and expression indicated nothing but pure calm as she stayed perfectly equidistant from the two groups. After she was within view of both, she simply made one single clap. "There's no point in trying to start a fight or plunder someone's dignity our of some desire for revenge. What does that get you? Nothing but a quick moment of satisfaction. Honestly, what you're doing is just utterly ridiculous. If one of the girls there wronged you, there are better ways of sorting things out."

Despite her best intentions, Kohaku remained blissfully unaware of how tactless her words were.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sat May 09, 2015 7:44 am

Gonna kill them, Gonna kill them, Gonna kill them. Just about the only thing running through the delinquents mind at the moment. To sum up his day of awkward stupidity, he helped a dimwitted genius if that made any sense, dealt with an over protective brother with little common sense, assaulted an annoying hacker on accident twice, and now he's dealing with said hacker's responsibilities and consequences for being a troll on the internet? The only thing he saw them as at the moment, was not that they were a problem, but a way for him to vent out his feelings.

Renavin still back with a grin on his face as he waited patiently for what would happen next. He hoped in his wonderful and innocent heart that the fight would escalate and make things much more entertaining for himself. While Adalia simply grasped at Iori and Zuisho's hands for comfort. Was she worried about them? Worried about herself? If I hand her over...I could be more popular like a princess, I just need Zuisho-san's help.." She's scheming in her childish heart.

The silence was looming over, only the breathing of the nervous group of otaku warrior's and the sound of Koyoko's feet scuffling against the concrete can be heard. Things would indeed escalate at this rate. That is until an angel descended from the sidelines, with a silence breaking clap.

*CLAP*

Everyone would turn to her in unison, finding the young girl's figure approaching with a determined look. It was obvious she intended to stop the fight before she even spoke a word. Koyoko watched with a rather curious and a bit tired expression, wondering if more people are going to get involved because of the same idiot...or perhaps Renavin pissed some people off. While she explained that this was all pointless, trying to dissolve the situation, Renavin himself gave a look of boredom.

"Awww...She's ruining it..." He grumbled in dissatisfaction as he slowly slouched forward a bit. While Adalia's silent plan was possibly thwarted in an instant.

"...My plan.." She muttered all depressed and saddened although her expression was still blank and her words were more or less the same tone.

However, something did not go as expected, the group of Otaku's seemed rather...awestruck for a moment. Her words were nothing special so it couldn't be that their hearts were ripped apart in a wave of emotion. Though it was a possibility she did move them to a sort. The leader backed up, looking either horrified or amazed. "N-...No way...You can't be..."

"Hm..?" Koyoko looked at the somewhat shaking group, their expressions a mixed so he can't identify the emotion himself other than shock. But that was when they all spoke in unison, as someone handed their glorious leader a picture.

"ARE YOU-"

[SS] Tricky Cat - Page 3 256px-Th075sakuya01
Sakuya Izayoi!?!?

(Not so Dramatic Music)

"...Ha?" Koyoko looked at them as if they announced that they were all Level 5's and that they will off to find the Magical Powered Kanami in a sewer. What the hell were they even talking about? Renavin and Adalia, most likely Zuisho as well, would not recognize that name but Iori however, would understand completely since she herself is of Otaku blood. Sakuya Izayoi, one of the many characters from Touhou, and one with a fairly large popularity to her at that. No matter how you look at the girl, she looks rather similar to the character, hence why the Otaku's have turned around and huddled together before she could even answer, whispering and debating.

"No way that's her!" "Look at her, she's just like her!" "She's so cute, I want to touch her!" "Oi, Tachi get it together you perverted imbecile, we are only after the hacker!" "But it wouldn't be bad t-"

Koyoko's eyebrow twitched as he slowly walked up next to Kohaku and whispered to her. "The fuck they talking about...?" Waiting for an answer, he turned to the others to see if they have any reaction to their question, though most of them are just as clueless.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Thu May 14, 2015 4:54 am

They looked awestruck. Kohaku was sure that what she had said was something she put together on the fly with what little information she had gleaned from what she heard. She doubted it was enough to be something that would cause a paradigm shift in their thoughts. But, perhaps she had managed to sway them onto a different path. A bit of pride began to well up in her at the thought, though she dared not to show it.

The leader, or at least the one who was talking about plundering dignities, seemed to have been taking stepping back while muttering, "N-…No way…You can't be…"

It was subtle, but she was definitely starting to smirk. I think I got through to them.

It was at the moment that she had finished that thought when the supposed leader had received something from the rest of the group. "ARE YOU SAKUYA IZAYOI!?!?"

Before she could even respond to the remark made by these otaku, they seemed to turn around into a huddle and start debating over… her identity? "Huh?" That was all she could muster as she gave a very visible look of confusion.

In that moment that she begun to question what the heck was happening in front of her eyes, one of the boys from the smaller group seemed to approach her. "The fuck are they talking about…?"

Kohaku crossed her arms and calmly responded. "I honestly don't know. I was just trying to prevent a large gang fight from breaking out. I honestly didn't expect something this weird to happen. Given that they seem to be otaku, they likely think I bear some resemblance to either some character or voice actress. That would be my guess." She paused for a second. "So, would you mind filling me in on what is going on here?"
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum