Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Kisaragi Anko Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:13 pm

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 2- A Certain Magical Index OOC

+9
Kamijou Touko
Haragi Faye
Vanni
Guy Li
Misaka Mikoto
Yamato Trystan
Milo Lorelei
Accelerator
Aleister Crowley
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 2- A Certain Magical Index OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 2- A Certain Magical Index OOC

Post  [Old] Index Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Again I'm not sure why we even have Itsuwa appearing this early in the main arc. She's also a side character so I don't really understand the great need to mention her in every post. Granted she's one of the more notable characters in the Amakusa but having her appear out of nowhere seemed really random since this arc had absolutely nothing to do with the Amakusa. Only vague connection she has is her relationship with Ex-Supreme Pontiff Kanzaki Kaori, who is working under orders of Anglican Church/Necessarius.

Overall I don't really approve of the idea of having Itsuwa in there since the involvement of Amakusa could lead to a political problem. There's a reason why Kanzaki is in Necessarius.

That said, let's just move on with plot as it is. Itsuwa is in there but personally I can't see her having such a huge impact on the arc as it is. Rather it'd be in Kanzaki's best interest to have her co-workers keep their silence about the involvement of Amakusa so the point is moot.

I understand that you fancy the character Ome but please try to consult us about integrating npcs before we add them in there. Likewise it'd be odd to have Vento of the Front casually appearing in the third arc.
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 2- A Certain Magical Index OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 2- A Certain Magical Index OOC

Post  Guy Li Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Right, so I'm happy to wind up Touko's plot there. Guy's whereabouts will be handled in another thread since sticking him in here would only slow things down.

So if either of you two want to make a final post wrapping up things for your character then feel free. Other than that, Seluna has to make her cameo and I can make one final epilogue post and wrap this arc up at last.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Arc 3 seems about wrapped up. I'm not sure what Index has planned for her character, but unless she has anything to add I'll be closing the thread and clearing the way for Arc 3.

Haragi, as I mentionedin chat, if you want to have any more debriefing with Touko then let me know and we can handle it in a separate thread.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Epilogue thread has been made. Guy feel free to post ;__;
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t39-esper-haragi-faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Is there anything more to post in the epilogue? I figured Vanni and Haragi would want another meeting/confrontation at least? Perhaps something that points them in the direction of Index? I'll speak with her about how she wants to proceed.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Well my next post would lead directly into Arc 3 but if you want to still resolve Index's conflict I could edit my last post leading it towards that direction that is if Index and Vanni are willing to cooperate.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanni Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:15 pm

it doesn't matter to me either way
your choice
Vanni
Vanni
Adversor639

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Ok, then just need Index's reply. :S
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Fair enough. I just wasn't sure of the plan for the epilogue other than the discussion about Index's whereabouts. If you guys want to leave it at that then that's fine, if you've got anything else you want to do then I'm happy to follow your lead/s.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:42 pm

I'd be willing to extend Epilogue concerning Index's whereabouts. It would seem kinda awkward leaving it unresolved in anyway.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:37 pm

I'm still waiting to hear back from Index regarding her character's whereabouts, but once I do I'll post.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:57 pm

As I've still not heard back from Index I'm taking the initiative and moving things on regardless. I've edited my post so there's something for you both to respond to now, so go nuts.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 am

Will start posting again after my midterms are finished on Saturday. Haven't forgotten about this.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Haragi, Itsuki's a guy.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:36 am

Guy Li wrote:Haragi, Itsuki's a guy.
Edited xD
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum